Dressed like a scumbag and do...

Galing kay a54m1ismysoulm4t3

穿成渣A宠妻无度 Author:呆不乖 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4154100 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/294486.ht... Higit pa

Full Synopsis
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
71-80
81-82 END
83-87 EXTRAS: NING MO NENG X JIANG LUOFEI
88-89 EXTRAS: NING MOZHEN X XU SIROU
90-93 EXTRAS: XU FANGCHEN X TANG YUQIAN
94-97 EXTRAS: SHI LE X YEN LI

61-70

1K 17 0
Galing kay a54m1ismysoulm4t3

61

In the hospital, Lin Zhi looked at the tattoo on Xu Fangqing's body and frowned. She couldn't find out the reason for a while. She shook her head regretfully: "This is the first time I have encountered this situation. I haven't yet." I understand why.

However, Ms. Xu's current indicators are all normal, so this tattoo should not be harmful." I said it

was not harmful to the body before, so I never took it to heart, but now this tattoo actually grows longer. When it gets old, just let it go. If one day it crawls all over Xu Fangqing's back, then that's okay.

"Lin Zhi, please check more information to see what's going on."

For some reason, Ning Lingzhou had a bad feeling.

"Okay, I will continue to check the relevant medical information here and let you know if there are any results." On the

way home, Xu Fangqing saw that Ning Lingzhou's brows were furrowed and she seemed to be very worried about this tattoo. He looked at Ning Lingzhou and said with a smile: "Lin Zhidu said this won't affect my body, so don't think so much." "Well," Ning Lingzhou held her hand and squeezed out a smile on his face

. Smiling, "Okay, let's forget about this for now. Your movie will be finished soon. Let's have a meal together sometime to celebrate. This is your first movie. It's great." Speaking of movies, Xu

Fang A smile also appeared on Qing's face: "It's like a dream to be paired with Sister Luo Fei and Teacher Lu in the first movie. I'll treat them to a treat and thank them." After sending Xu Fangqing to the set, Ning

Ling Zhou returned to the company to handle matters, but he was still absent-minded. She called Irene many times before she appeared: "Host, you have gained the freedom of life now. Your affairs are no longer my business. Is there anything else?" "I want to know what

the tattoo on Qingqing's body is.

What's going on?"

Irene was silent for a while: "According to the confidentiality agreement, I can't tell you this."

Ning Lingzhou frowned and said, "Do you know?" "

I read the author's later update, Xu Fangqing's tattoo It has something to do with her life experience and has no impact on her body. That's all I can say." Is it

related to Xu Fangqing's life experience?

Isn't she the daughter of Xu Dongan and Zhao Hui?

Ning Lingzhou checked online about tattoos, and all recommended tattoo shops. Only one article mentioned moving tattoos.

It's about the alliance fighting aliens, and an alien fainted on the ground. When the alliance people came to check, he was killed by the tattoo on his body.

It sounds very fantasy, like a made-up story.

However, Ning Lingzhou inexplicably felt that the tattoo on Xu Fangqing's body was very similar. She immediately called Lin Zhi and asked her to stop checking the information. There was no need for her to continue investigating this matter.

What if Xu Fangqing is really an alien and the people in the alliance know about her existence, why should she be captured and experimented on to study ways to fight aliens?

Ning Lingzhou couldn't calm down when she thought of Xu Fangqing being locked up in a cold experiment, being injected with various medicinal solutions to test her reaction, and having her blood drawn for analysis.

Since Aileen said that the tattoo was harmless to her body, it didn't matter. As long as others didn't discover it, Xu Fangqing would be fine.

Three months passed in a flash. Nothing happened to Xu Fangqing, but something happened to Xu Fangchen in the alliance army.

The army called to tell Xu Dongan and Zhao Hui that Xu Fangchen's spacecraft was shot down by aliens while performing a mission.

Although the person was rescued, he fell into a coma and there was no sign of waking up after more than half a month, so he notified his family to come and take him back.

When Ning Lingzhou drove Xu Fangqing's family to pick them up, she saw Xu Fangchen being carried out with her face pale and her eyes closed. Zhao Hui could no longer hold back the tears she had been holding back.

She rushed forward and held Xu Fangchen's still warm hand, with regret on her face: "If I had known it would be like this today, I wouldn't have let you go no matter what I said." Xu Fangqing also had red eyes

, He buried his face in Ning Lingzhou's arms and said regretfully: "I should have stopped her."

Ning Lingzhou patted her back and comforted her: "Fang Chenji has her own destiny, everything will be fine. ."

Xu Fangchen was carried into the accompanying ambulance, and Xu Fangqing's family got into the ambulance to guard Xu Fangchen.

Ning Lingzhou had already arranged the best hospital for Xu Fangchen. After the doctor examined Xu Fangchen, he shook his head: "The patient's brain has been severely hit and it may be difficult to wake up, but don't give up. With the company of your family, maybe A miracle will happen."

From that day on, Zhao Hui looked much older. She was responsible for staying in the hospital to take care of Xu Fangchen. Xu Fangqing took turns taking care of her for a while. Because she had her own things to do, she couldn't always stay by Xu Fangchen's side. , had no choice but to invite a nurse to come over and help Zhao Hui take care of Xu Fangchen.

After some time, the commendation for the Union troops came down.

It is said that Xu Fangchen shot down the enemy's spaceship during the battle with the aliens and broke the enemy's sneak attack plan, so he is hereby rewarded.

The rewards are very generous. If it were an ordinary family, they would be rich for a lifetime, but for the Xu family, these rewards are not as important as Xu Fangchen.

Zhao Hui stayed by Xu Fangchen's side every day, talking to her, helping her clean her body and move her hands and feet.

Seeing that Xu Fangchen showed no sign of waking up, Zhao Huibei was shocked and cried and complained: "I told you not to go, but you insisted on going. I told you to take good care of yourself, but you had to work so hard. I'm just like you. A daughter, do you know how uncomfortable and heartbroken my heart is?"

The long-suppressed emotions burst out, and Zhao Hui was so excited that she fainted.

Tang Yuqian, who was hiding outside the window, saw Zhao Hui passed out and immediately called the doctor.

She quietly went to the hospital to see Xu Fangchen every day and kept an eye on her condition.

After Zhao Hui was settled, Tang Yuqian sat next to Xu Fangchen and finally had the opportunity to see her up close. Tang Yuqian held her hand and her eyes were red: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it was all me who hurt you." At that time, she and Xu Fangchen were still

talking There was a senior who flew a spaceship to intercept the enemy. During the battle, the senior was unfortunately hit by the enemy and saw that the spacecraft was about to fall. At the critical moment, Xu Fangchen drove the spacecraft to shoot down the enemy's spacecraft, and then parachuted with Tang Yuqian.

Fortunately, the two landed safely. Unfortunately, they encountered enemy troops while waiting for rescue. Xu Fangchen fought bravely and eliminated all the enemies.

If it weren't for saving her, Xu Fangchen wouldn't have been hit on the head by the alien's tattoo, and he wouldn't be as unconscious as he is now.

Ever since she joined the alliance with Xu Fangchen, the two were assigned to a team. Although Xu Fangchen was cold to her on the surface and had a bad mouth, he always helped her and took care of her at critical moments, preventing her from being laughed at and bullied by others.

Tang Yuqian still hated her at first, but later, maybe she was the only one she could rely on, and she gradually fell in love with this powerful and cold girl.

But it was obvious that Xu Fangchen was not interested in her.

She is very popular in the army. Even in the army which is full of alphas, she still receives a lot of love letters, and many alphas are willing to do it for her.

Tang Yuqian never thought that she would be marked by Xu Fangchen for life.

On the night when the two skydived, Xu Fangchen entered a susceptible period, and there were no inhibitors on her body. Tang Yuqian couldn't bear to see her in such discomfort, so she stepped forward and hugged her.

At that time, Xu Fangchen still had some sense and rejected her, but Tang Yuqian firmly took off her clothes and took the initiative to tease her.

The first time she was marked by Xu Fangchen for life.

Tang Yuqian injured her foot while skydiving and successfully quit the alliance army on the grounds of injury. She did not return home. She followed Xu Fangchen to the hospital and stayed there for three months, but she only dared to look at it from a distance.

With Xu Fangchen in mind, Tang Yuqian didn't even notice the changes in her body. It wasn't until she started vomiting that she realized that she hadn't had her period for two months. After going to the hospital for a checkup, it turned out that she was pregnant.

Tang Yuqian didn't know whether it was good or bad. She put Xu Fangchen's hand on her stomach: "I shouldn't bother you, but she is also your child, so I think I should tell you. Xu Fangchen, I'm sorry, I didn't go through

your Agree, I want you to be my mother.

If you don't want to, wake up quickly, otherwise, I will take your child to marry someone else and let her call someone else's father and someone else's mother." Lying on the

bed The person did not move her fingers like the TV show, and gradually opened her eyes. Xu Fangchen was lying on the bed, still unresponsive. Tang Yuqian hugged her and cried into tears.

Xu Fang listened and heard that Zhao Hui had fainted. When she rushed to the hospital, she happened to see Tang Yuqian holding Xu Fangchen crying. Her hurried steps slowed down and she walked in and asked, "Yuqian? Why are you here? Your family heard that you I came out of the army and am looking for you everywhere."

"I know."

Tang Yuqian wiped away her tears and cheered up: "I'm here to thank Xu Fangchen for taking care of me in the army. Sister Fang Qing, I'm leaving first. "

After Tang Yuqian finished speaking, she lowered her head and ran out of the ward quickly. Xu Fangqing looked at her back blankly, then she remembered that Zhao Hui was still fainting, so she went to the next ward to see Zhao Hui.

Xu Fangqing was relieved to learn that she only fainted due to overwork and worry and excessive mood swings. There was nothing wrong with her body.

Now there were two people at home who needed to be taken care of. Although Xu Fangqing hired a nurse, she was still worried. She had to stay in the hospital and wait for Zhao Hui to wake up.

Ning Lingzhou also rushed to the hospital and saw Xu Fangqing guarding Zhao Hui. She walked over and took her into her arms and comforted her: "Don't worry, I will accompany you to guard your mother and Fangchen, and everything will be fine." Get better."

Xu Fangqing reached out and hugged Ning Lingzhou, she was very tired. She was busy with work, studies, and taking care of the family, so she was really exhausted.

And now she is the only one who has more free time at home. It is unrealistic for Xu Dongan to leave the entire company alone and take care of their mother and daughter. If it is left to others to take care of them, she can't rest assured, so she has to take care of them herself.

During the past few days when Xu Fangqing was guarding her, she always inadvertently saw Tang Yuqian guarding outside the ward. She saw her figure several times, but she didn't know why she refused to come over to say hello in person.

She deliberately went out to see Zhao Hui and left time with Tang Yuqian to see what she was going to do.

After eavesdropping several times, Tang Yuqian just came over to talk to Xu Fangchen, talking about all the trivial matters in life, as if she were a tree hole.

While talking to Xu Fangchen, she helped her wipe her body and move her hands and feet.

Xu Fangqing, Sister Qin, felt tired doing these things, but Tang Yuqian enjoyed it with a smile on her face.

As time passed, Xu Fangqing found that Tang Yuqian's belly was getting bigger and bigger, and it was no longer convenient for her to move.

One time when she came back, Tang Yuqian had no time to leave and almost fell down in a hurry. Xu Fangqing quickly supported her: "How many months has it been?" It was the middle of winter and the weather was already very cold. Tang Yuqian hugged her large down

jacket , slightly nervous: "How many months has it been? Sister Fangqing, what did you say? I don't understand." "You came to

see Fangchen when you were pregnant." Although Xu Fangqing didn't know what happened between them, She could feel, "This child is Fangchen's, right?"

"No!"

Tang Yuqian looked at Xu Fangqing nervously, then looked at Xu Fangchen on the bed: "It has nothing to do with her, it's my own." "

Yuqian , you have been taking care of Fangchen these days. I can see that you like her. If this child is Fangchen's, our Xu family will definitely recognize it. If you refuse to admit it, are you worried that Fangchen will never wake up and affect you and the child? ?"

Tang Yuqian looked at Xu Fangchen, her eyes slightly red.

She was not worried that Xu Fangchen's failure to wake up would affect her and the child, she was just worried that Xu Fangchen wouldn't like her and that Xu Fangchen didn't want the child at all.

How uncomfortable it will be for her then, and how uncomfortable it will be for her child.

Instead of having a sad possession, it is better to let go and give each other freedom.

Although Tang Yuqian refused to admit that the child was Xu Fangchen's, everyone regarded her as one of their own and allowed her to stay in the hospital to talk to Xu Fangchen. If she needed help, she could tell the nurse.

Zhao Hui went home to make soup and cook for her. Since she learned that she was about to have a grandson, she had hope, became more energetic, and had more energy to do things.

Time flies and it's summer again. The science fiction film made by Xu Fangqing and Jiang Luofei was released during the graduation season and became an instant hit.

As an outstanding graduate of the school, Xu Fangqing took the stage to speak and thanked her family, school, teachers, and a series of people.

Her eyes met Ning Lingzhou's in the audience, and her smile was bright and charming.

She also wanted to thank Ning Lingzhou, but she couldn't say it now. She had to go back and tell her quietly.

Ning Lingzhou looked at her radiant, gentle and charming appearance in the audience. At that moment, she really wanted to rush up and give her flowers, hug her and kiss her.

But she couldn't. She could only watch her being surrounded by classmates taking graduation photos where others weren't paying attention.

Seeing those alphas approaching her one by one, she was so jealous that her fists clenched and she really wanted to drag them into the car and take them home.

After finally waiting for her to finish the party with her classmates, Ning Lingzhou asked Xin Duo to send her home and followed her all the way back home, looking at the drunken people.

Ning Lingzhou finally felt relieved. She picked up the person lying on the sofa and walked upstairs.

"Ning Lingzhou?"

Xu Fangqing looked at her with a smile on her face: "I'm so happy today. I still have a lot to say to you." "

Well, you go ahead and I'll listen."

Ning Lingzhou took her directly into the bathroom and poured water for her to bathe.

Xu Fangqing lay in the bathtub with her eyes closed, enjoying her service: "I really want to say thank you. Thank you for staying with me, pampering me, taking care of me, and loving me this year. Maybe at the beginning

I Marrying you was a mistake, but now I don't regret it. I feel very happy to have you by my side." Ning Lingzhou smiled and pinched her face: "The goddess that so many people like belongs to me alone.

I'm very happy too."

Hearing that she was a little jealous, Xu Fangqing happily put his arms around her neck: "Well, I'm yours alone, so you can do whatever you want." Ning Lingzhou asked

her He picked her up, wiped the water off and put her on the bed. Within two minutes, Xu Fangqing had fallen asleep.

She had a busy day today, and Ning Lingzhou understood it very well. She went to bed and hugged Xu Fangqing, kissing her forehead: "Good night, wife." In the middle of the night, Ning Lingzhou felt that the person in her arms woke up, and she sat

down Get up and bring her a drink from the water on the bedside table.

Xu Fangqing had a good sleep and felt much more energetic. After drinking water, she threw herself into Ning Lingzhou's arms and said coquettishly, "Where's my graduation gift?" Ning Lingzhou fell back as she threw her

. The cup in her hand fell on the carpet, and there was some water on her fingertips. She put it to Xu Fangqing's mouth and rubbed it, and Xu Fangqing took it into her mouth.

Ning Lingzhou had a smile on her face and her tone was a little dangerous: "Are you awake? Are you energetic?"

Xu Fangqing lit a fire on her body without saying anything. The air began to become hot and hot, and Ning Lingzhou's breathing became a little heavy. The alpha's possessiveness made it impossible for her to control herself from taking the initiative.

In just a moment, Xu Fangqing was pinned down.

Ning Lingzhou possessed her and chuckled in her ear: "Now, your graduation gift will serve you." It wasn't

until the sky turned white outside that the room became quiet.

Ning Lingzhou's service is considerate, comprehensive, comfortable and irresistible.

Xu Fangqing said no, but her body accepted it honestly.

After resting, Ning Lingzhou said he wanted to take her to take a bath, but she was unwilling to move. She just wanted to stick to the bed and sleep all day. She was too tired and consumed more energy than going to work and school to take care of patients.

Although Ning Lingzhou was very reluctant to let her get up, a phone call at nine o'clock in the morning made her get up.

Zhao Hui called to say that Tang Yuqian was going to give birth.

Xu Fangqing's squinted eyes immediately opened. She turned over to get dressed and shouted to Ning Lingzhou: "Hurry, hurry, hurry! Yuqian is going to give birth, come with me to the hospital!" The author has something to say: Xu

Fangqing

It's an alien. The tattoo usually has no effect. Only when the person is dead and there are other living creatures next to him, the tattoo will attack one last time. Normally, aliens are no different from ordinary people. Don't be afraid, hahaha.

When Xu Fangchen woke up, she suddenly became a mother, hahaha. This pair of CPs followed a crazy route of dribbling the ball.

62

Xu Fangqing and Ning Lingzhou hurried to the hospital. Tang Yuqian had already entered the delivery room. She did not dare to tell her family that she was pregnant, so only Zhao Hui waited anxiously outside.

Xu Fangqing looked at her hands clasped together, feeling very anxious.

She helped Zhao Hui sit down on the stool: "Mom, don't worry. Yuqian is young and in good health. She will be able to give birth to the baby smoothly. And with the medical technology now so advanced, she will be fine." "You don't know," Zhao said

. Hui thought of the time when she gave birth to a child, and almost cried, "When I gave birth to Fangchen, I was in pain all day and night and couldn't give birth. In the end, I had to get a knife to take Fangchen out. That kind of pain, I I will never forget it.

And Yuqian is an alpha, which is harder to give birth to than an omega. She has to endure more pain than an omega. If it weren't for Fangchen, she wouldn't have to suffer like this." This is why Tang Yuqian didn't dare to

say The reason why she told her family about her pregnancy was that as an alpha, she got pregnant out of wedlock, and the Tang family would definitely not accept it. For the glory of the Tang family, and for the sake of Tang Yuqian's body, the Tang family would definitely let her abort the child.

This is her and Xu Fangchen's child. If Xu Fangchen cannot wake up, this will be her last bloodline in this world, and Tang Yuqian will certainly not be willing to abort it.

Zhao Hui has been staying with Tang Yuqian in the past few months. Seeing that she insists on giving birth to this child even if she suffers from morning sickness, swollen legs, pubic bone pain, etc., even if she is scolded by her family afterwards, she has long regarded Tang Yuqian as her own. My daughter is very distressed.

Xu Fangqing also knew about Tang Yuqian's efforts. As an omega, she was afraid of giving birth, let alone an alpha that was difficult to produce, and Tang Yuqian was younger than her.

Xu Fangqing admired her for having such courage and felt sorry for her.

I just hope that the birth will go smoothly and make her suffer less.

Xu Fangqing comforted Zhao Hui and asked Ning Lingzhou to ask Lin Zhi about the situation in the delivery room. After a while, Lin Zhi opened the door and said anxiously: "You'd better contact her family in case a caesarean section is needed. , it needs to be signed

by the family members." Zhao Hui urged Xu Fangqing to call Tang Yuqian's family: "If you want a caesarean section, do it as soon as possible to prevent her from suffering more sins." Xu Fangqing had no choice but to call

Tang Yuyao. A few minutes later, Tang Yuyao hurried over, her high heels making a hurried sound in the corridor. Outside the delivery room, Tang Yuyao looked at Xu Fangqing: "Where is Yuqian?" "Still in the delivery room." Xu Fangqing simply

told

her After telling her what happened, the doctor came over to talk to her about the risks of caesarean section and asked her to sign.

Tang Yuyao had not come to her senses after signing the contract. Tang Yuqian actually gave birth to a child. She had not been home before, saying she was in school or traveling with friends.

She used to go out with her friends a lot. As long as she didn't cause trouble and could be contacted, her family didn't restrict her very much.

Unexpectedly, she gave birth secretly.

Tang Yuyao kept frowning. She thought for a while and decided to call her parents to explain the situation.

Soon, Tang's father and Tang's mother also rushed over. Seeing Tang Yuyao, Tang's mother said anxiously: "Where is Yuqian?" Tang Yuyao

frowned slightly: "They are undergoing surgery."

Tang's mother was angry and worried, but Feeling that she had nowhere to vent her anger, she saw Xu Fangqing and Zhao Hui standing aside. She walked over and asked with a stern face, "Did your alpha get my daughter pregnant?" "My mother-in-law, this matter..." Zhao Huigang

said

. , Tang's mother interrupted her: "Who is your biological mother? Have I agreed to marry my daughter to your family? Your family is really good at letting my daughter get pregnant before we are married, and then tell us when she has a baby.

You Do you still have our Tang family in your eyes?"

Xu Fangqing stood in front of Zhao Hui and apologized to Tang's mother: "Mrs. Tang, we did something wrong in this matter. When Yuqian has her child left, and when she is well-educated, If you are willing to marry my Fangchen, our Xu family should prepare sufficient betrothal gifts and marry her in with all the courtesy." "Where is Xu Fangchen? Where is she? You have caused my daughter to be like this, without even a trace, and you are the only one

. Do we dare to marry into such a family?"

"Fangchen was injured in the army while trying to save Yuqian, and now...she is unconscious."

"What?"

Tang's mother looked at her in disbelief: "Xu Fangchen became a vegetative state ? You want my daughter to marry a vegetative person? She will become a widow at such a young age."

Mother Tang pointed at Xu Fangqing and Zhao Hui: "You! You are really nothing!"

Seeing that she was about to hit someone, Ning Lingzhou hurried up. With Xu Fangqing and her daughter behind, Tang's mother punched Ning Lingzhou's shoulder with her fist and kicked her calf with her high heels. Ning Lingzhou bent down slightly and took a breath.

Xu Fangqing felt a little distressed when she saw that her calf was bruised by the kick, but the other person was Tang Yuqian's mother, so she didn't dare to do anything, she could only endure and guard.

Tang Yuyao came up and stopped Tang's mother who was crying and hitting her. Father Tang also held her back: "Calm down first and wait until Yuqian comes out." "Mom, Yuqian is still in the delivery room, don't make trouble here

. ."

Several people waited anxiously in the corridor for another half an hour, and the doctor finally took out the baby. It was a female alpha, tiny and extremely cute.

Mother Tang held the baby in her arms, and the anger in her heart was temporarily gone. She wiped her tears and said with a smile, "Look, she looks so much like Yuqian." The Tang family gathered around to watch, and Zhao Huisu stood aside and thought

. I couldn't see it, and I felt a little disappointed.

"Mom, please stop hugging her. She is crying. She must be hungry." Tang Yuyao asked Zhao Hui, "Aunt Zhao, did you bring milk powder?" "Yes, yes." Zhao Hui hurriedly

asked

. The doctor prepared how to prepare the milk powder and how much to prepare it. After it was done, Tang's mother took the bottle from her hand and fed it to the baby.

Mother Tang was sitting, and she could see the baby standing aside. It looked very similar to Xu Fangchen. Thinking of Xu Fangchen, Zhao Hui couldn't help but wipe her tears.

After waiting for a while, Tang Yuqian was pushed out, and Zhao Hui rushed to greet her. Tang's mother handed the child to Tang Yuyao, who also greeted her, pushing Zhao Hui away.

"My baby, why do you look so bad?"

Mother Tang felt very distressed when she saw that her extremely delicate baby daughter was pale at the moment: "You are really, really mad at me. How dare you get pregnant out of wedlock?" Huh?"

"Mom," Tang Yuqian's voice was weak, "I'm sorry."

She burst into tears as soon as she opened her mouth: "My daughter is unfilial and made her own decision. Don't blame others. I did it of my own free will. Where is my daughter? I want to see Look."

Tang Yuqian couldn't move. Mother Tang held the baby in front of her. When she saw the white and tender baby, tears fell from the corners of her eyes again: "It's so good." It looked like her

.

Although the Tang family was very dissatisfied with the fact that Tang Yuqian became pregnant out of wedlock, they still took good care of the mother and daughter together with Zhao Hui.

Zhao Hui's cooking was delicious, so she was responsible for making various confinement meals for Tang Yuqian. The child was taken care of by the nanny, and Tang's mother stayed by to supervise the nanny. From time to time, she would pick up the baby and talk to her happily.

When Tang Yuqian was out of confinement, the two families sat together again.

Mother Tang spoke first: "It is impossible for Yuqian to marry a vegetative person. The child was born to Yuqian, has our Tang family's surname, and will be raised by our family. If you want to see it, you can come and see it at any time."

In Xu Fangchen's current situation, she doesn't know when she will wake up, or whether she will wake up.

It's already great that Tang Yuqian can give birth to a child and give it to the Xu family.

The Xu family felt that they had no room to speak, so they had no choice but to nod.

Tang Yuqian saw Xu Dongan and Zhao Hui lowering their heads in disappointment. She gently patted the child in her arms and said, "The child's surname is Xu." "

Yuqian!"

Tang's mother pulled her gently, leaned over and stood next to her. He said in the ear: "Let the child's surname be Xu. What will you do if you get married in the future? If someone asks about your child's alpha mother, what would you say? Do you want others to know that your child has a vegetative mother?" "Mom,

" Tang Yuqian looked at her with very calm eyes and a bit of tenderness, "Fangchen became a vegetative state because of me. Her daughter will not dislike her, and neither will I. Also, I don't plan to get married."

Because of Tang Yuqian's insistence, the child's surname was Xu.

Tang Yuqian would take her children to see Xu Fangchen every two or three days and talk to her. Perhaps the day after day companionship paid off. One morning, Xu Fangchen finally opened her eyes.

Tang Yuqian was so happy that she cried. Gradually, she began to move her fingers, arms, and speak.

When she called out Tang Yuqian's name with difficulty and slowly, she couldn't help but cry again.

Xu Fangchen was gradually able to get out of bed and walk, and everything began to get better. She began to think about a problem.

One morning, after Tang Yuqian brought her child to see her, she asked the nanny to push the child out to play. She had something to say to Tang Yuqian.

Ever since she woke up and got better, Tang Yuqian had been looking forward to the day when Xu Fangchen could marry her.

She felt very nervous when Xu Fangchen said that he had something to say to her. If Xu Fangchen asked her to marry her, she would agree immediately.

But Xu Fangchen asked her: "Are you really willing to live with me for the rest of your life? Even if there is no love between us." Tang Yuqian was stunned. Her love for Xu Fangchen was undoubtedly beyond doubt, so the only possibility was that Xu Fangchen did not love her

. .

That's right, Xu Fangchen didn't love her to begin with, so marking her for life was just an accident, and so was the child.

There is no love between them, only responsibility.

Seeing that Tang Yuqian didn't speak, with unconcealed disappointment in her eyes, Xu Fangchen couldn't bear it anymore, and her tone was gentler: "I will be responsible for you, marry you, and raise our children together." She didn't need to say the next words, Tang Yuqian

said I also know that although she knows that she doesn't love her and has no love for her, Tang Yuqian still feels uncomfortable when she hears her say it like this.

She also knew that Xu Fangchen had always been such a person with a clear distinction between love and hate. If she liked something, she would like it, and if she didn't like it, she wouldn't like it. She would not regard sympathy as liking, nor would she like someone out of gratitude.

It's really disappointing.

Tang Yuqian returned home, and after discussing with her parents and sister, she decided to take her children abroad. Instead of getting married awkwardly with Xu Fangchen, it was better to let each other be free, let her be selfish, and keep the children by her side to keep each other company.

After learning that Tang Yuqian had gone abroad with her children, Zhao Hui and Xu Dongan were extremely anxious and asked Xu Fangchen to go abroad to pursue her.

Xu Fangqing saw that she didn't dislike Tang Yuqian at all, maybe she just hadn't adapted to the life of getting married and having children. She gently persuaded her: "During the time when you were sick, Yuqian came to take care of you every day while you were pregnant with the child." You, wipe your body, help you move your hands and feet, it shows that she really loves you." "She has been looking forward to you waking up and reuniting the family, but

now she has left you to go abroad alone with your children. I think she must be very sad. , I don't know how to face you.

Think about it carefully. If you can really let them go, it's best not to see them again from now on, lest she will be sad and uncomfortable when she sees you.

If you can't rest assured, there will always be an end to the ends of the earth. "It's not difficult to find someone."

Ning Lingzhou listened to Xu Fangqing's words and was filled with hope every time she thought about it.

Xu Fangchen decided to go to Tang Yuqian to give each other a chance to start and avoid regrets in life.

Before leaving for Country H, when saying goodbye at the airport, Xu Fangchen looked at Xu Fangqing, thought for a long time, and then called her aside and warned her: "Don't let others see your tattoo." Xu Fangqing said strangely

: "How do you know I have a tattoo?"

She remembered that only Ning Lingzhou and Lin Zhi knew about this tattoo.

"Your skirt was wet before. I saw it when I was changing clothes in my ward." Her

eyes widened in shock. The tattoos on Xu Fangqing's body were very similar to those on aliens, but they were different. , hers is a rose, others are mostly canes.

When the alien is about to die, the tattoo will quickly absorb the flesh and blood and turn into a vine to kill.

Xu Fangchen was not sure, so she asked Zhao Hui and Xu Dongan about Xu Fangqing's life experience, and learned that they had picked up Xu Fangqing on the roadside and had never told her in so many years.

Although Xu Fangqing is probably an alien, the two sisters have been together for so many years, and Xu Fangchen has long regarded her as Sister Qin, so as long as she is not discovered by others, she is her biological sister.

And once she is discovered by others, especially someone from the Alliance, she will be arrested.

Xu Fangchen has seen the Alliance's laboratory, where the aliens are not human at all, they are just materials for experiments. There are all kinds of cruel experiments that would give people nightmares just by looking at them.

After admonishing Xu Fangqing, Xu Fangchen called Ning Lingzhou aside again. She first tested Ning Lingzhou's tone: "Do you know what the tattoo on my sister's body is about?" I had heard that Xu Fangchen had an affair with aliens

. After the confrontation, Ning Lingzhou had always wanted to ask her about aliens, but he was afraid that she would become suspicious. Now that she took the initiative to ask, Ning Lingzhou naturally took it all out, told Xu Fangchen her speculations, and got Affirmative answer.

Xu Fangchen held Ning Lingzhou's shoulder: "So, my sister's safety is in your hands. Please protect her." "Of course," Ning Lingzhou also patted her shoulder, "Don't worry

. Regarding your matter, I will protect Fang Qing with my life."

The author has something to say:

Good night, babies, I will go downstairs to do nucleic acid testing later.

The epidemic has made a comeback recently, so everyone should wear masks and take good protection.

63

Midsummer is fleeting, and the green ginkgo leaves have changed color and are drifting in the wind.

After a light rain, the weather suddenly turned cooler, and the fallen ginkgo leaves were spread on the street. They were golden and perfect for taking pictures.

Under the tree, the tall, thin and handsome alpha handed an envelope to the beautiful and slender omega: "Everything I want to say about you is written in it." "Oh." The omega's face turned red, hesitating for a moment, he raised his hand and took it

.

Just as he was about to speak, the alpha in front of him had already blushed and ran away.

Omega stood there holding the envelope, opening it and looking at it.

It's really about her.

I wrote a lot of little things about her in my heart.

For example, when she lay on the table and fell asleep in the morning, the gentle sunlight shone on her head, making her look as beautiful as a painting.

...

The omega couldn't help but laugh when she saw the end. She covered her face with the envelope and couldn't hide the joy in her eyes, perfectly interpreting the girl's shyness.

"Click!"

After the director stopped, Xu Fangqing smiled relaxedly.

Because of her excellent acting skills, she basically did the scene in one go, so everyone liked her very much, and the atmosphere on the set was also very good.

Xin Duo saw her rubbing her arms and quickly stepped forward to put the windbreaker on her body.

It's raining today. She plays a high school student. She's wearing a high school summer uniform and it's really cold.

Xu Fangqing took the windbreaker from Xin Duo and put it on. She heard her say, "Mr. Ning just called you."

Xin Duo handed her the phone.

Xu Fangqing drank some warm water, took the phone and saw that Ning Lingzhou had called five minutes ago.

Several messages were sent.

Xu Fangqing opened the news, and Ning Lingzhou said, "Are you busy?"

"I miss you."

"I really want to kiss you and hug you."

"By the way, let's get down to business, I ordered a dress for you. , can you try it and see if it fits?"

Xu Fangqing looked at the message, the corners of her mouth raised unconsciously, and replied: "Why did you suddenly order a dress for me?"

She didn't have any important occasions to attend recently.

"There is an important banquet tonight, and I want to see you dressed up beautifully. I have something to do and I can't pick you up. When you are over, ask Xin Duo to take you to the Diyi Hotel, and I will wait for you there. "

Oh."

Xu Fang was a little disappointed when she said she couldn't come to pick her up, but she was soon driven away, and the dress Ning Lingzhou sent arrived.

After Xu Fang tried it, she was very satisfied.

Ning Lingzhou knew her size well, so it was naturally the one that suited her best.

After the filming, Xin Duo drove her to the Diyi Hotel.

Xu Fangqing was busy filming for the past few days and didn't get a good rest. She slept in the car for a while. When she arrived outside the hotel, Xin Duo saw that she was still asleep and didn't know whether to wake her up.

Xin Duo had no choice but to send a message to Ning Lingzhou: "We have arrived at the entrance of Diyi Hotel. Fang Qing is asleep." Ning Lingzhou

's message came quickly: "Let her sleep for a while."

Xin Duo looked at Xu Fang Qing for a moment. There was no sign of waking up, so she breathed out gently, thinking that Ning Lingzhou really dotes on her.

After more than half a month of careful preparation, from planning to entertaining guests, everything was ready today, and Xu Fangqing didn't know anything about it.

At this moment, in the Diyi Hotel, all the guests were waiting for her, but she was sleeping in the car without knowing it.

I don't know what kind of reaction she will have when she goes there.

Xin Duo was looking forward to it.

It was always uncomfortable to fall asleep in the car. Xu Fangqing tilted her head and woke up suddenly. When she saw that the car had arrived at the hotel, she quickly asked Xin Duo, "How long have I been asleep?" "About ten minutes .

"

Duo handed her a small mirror and said, "Don't worry, you can sort your hair first."

Since we were going to a banquet, naturally we couldn't have unkempt hair. Xu Fangqing took the mirror to straighten her hair and touch up her makeup. , put on a large coat, hat and mask, then opened the door and got out of the car.

Normally, the Diyi Hotel is crowded with people, but today it was particularly deserted. There were not many people walking in.

Xu Fangqing did not doubt his presence and took the exclusive elevator upstairs.

When she arrived at the designated floor, Xu Fangqing walked out of the elevator. Her eyes were pitch black, as if there was a power outage. She turned around in confusion. Xin Duo, who had been following her just now, had disappeared.

Xu Fangqing looked back and saw that the hall, which had been dark just now, was suddenly filled with balloons that looked like the light of fireflies. Dots of light illuminated the path of pink roses in front of her, extending all the way to the door of the banquet hall.

As a gentle violin tune played, the door of the banquet hall slowly opened, and gentle lights dotted the flower path, and the stars were like stars in the dark night, illuminating the way forward.

Xu Fangqing was confused, but seemed to understand something. She walked into the banquet hall with her skirt in hand.

Ning Lingzhou stood under a flower gallery, and the gentle light shone on her body. She was wearing red sleeveless bare-back wide-leg trousers, with a black belt tied around her waist, showing her slender waist and long legs.

The long wavy hair is tied high, the long ponytail is hanging in the air, the beautiful back is half exposed, like a rose blooming in the dark night, the figure is enchanting and gorgeous.

After Xu Fangqing came in, the violin retreated and the music began to become cheerful.

Ning Lingzhou flicked her long hair and turned her head with her hands on her hips. Her waist sank, making her buttocks look more upturned.

She held a red rose in her mouth, sexy and a bit wild. She smiled at Xu Fangqing and winked, then walked towards her while dancing Latin dance steps to the music.

This was the first time Xu Fangqing saw her dancing. She covered her mouth in surprise and her eyes were closed with laughter.

The light followed Ning Lingzhou, and Xu Fangqing's eyes also followed her. Seeing her enchanting figure and charming eyes, her heart beat rapidly for her at that moment, and her eyes were full of love. Her likes.

Ning Lingzhou twisted his body to be in front of her, hooked Xu Fangqing's chin with her slender hand, and leaned in to kiss her in an intimate manner.

But she still had a rose in her mouth. Xu Fangqing raised her hand to get the rose, but she dodged it with a wicked smile.

Xu Fangqing watched Ning Lingzhou dancing around her. The lights followed Ning Lingzhou, as if she was also following her. At this moment, they only had each other in their eyes.

After the dance, Ning Lingzhou stood in front of her and took the rose from her mouth. He bent down like a gentleman and handed it to her: "This beautiful lady, can we dance with you?" Everyone was quiet

. When they came down, the light shone on them, and the sweet atmosphere spread.

With a smile in her eyes, Xu Fang stretched out her hand to take the rose in her hand. When the music started, Ning Lingzhou raised his head and took her hand. He held the rose with her and hugged her slender waist. , the two of them swayed to the music almost subconsciously.

In order for Ning Lingzhou to make it easier for Xu Fangqing to dance, the hem of her dress was specially made into a slightly larger hem. When she turned, the hem of the dress was especially beautiful when lifted up.

The lights followed their steps, one step at a time, and slowly lit up. When they walked to the center of the banquet, the lights were bright, and there were gradually dancing guests coming around, slowly gathering in the hall in front of everyone, surrounding them in the middle .

Everyone looked at them with smiles, with envy and blessings in their eyes.

Xu Fangqing didn't expect there to be so many people, and suddenly felt a little shy.

But when she saw the smile in Ning Lingzhou's eyes, she felt happy and accepted everyone's gaze calmly.

Soon, when the dance ended, everyone looked at them and started applauding spontaneously.

Xu Fangqing glanced at Ning Lingzhou shyly and coquettishly, but the other party looked straight at her and threw the roses in her hand aside. This was like a secret signal, and someone immediately came forward and handed over a box.

Ning Lingzhou took it, half-knelt in front of her, and opened the box. Inside was a sparkling diamond ring.

Xu Fangqing looked at her unexpectedly and was stunned for a moment.

"Qingqing, in front of all my relatives and friends today, I want to ask you something."

Xu Fangqing held her breath. Only then did she know that she was proposing.

"Qingqing, please marry me."

Xu Fangqing's eyes suddenly turned red when she heard her say these words.

Although she was forced to marry Ning Lingzhou at first, there was no proposal or formal wedding, and even her relatives and friends didn't know about it.

She didn't take it to heart before, thinking that the love between the two of them was unimportant.

But which girl doesn't want a romantic proposal and an enviable wedding of the century?

She didn't mention a word, but Ning Lingzhou had quietly made preparations to tell her how to not love her and how not to agree.

Ning Lingzhou saw that she suddenly cried. He stood up and gently wiped away her tears. He teased her with a smile: "If I had known that proposing would make you cry, I wouldn't have asked." Xu Fangqing cried and laughed and hit her gently

. When she looked up, the people beside her ate a handful of dog food.

Someone took the lead in cheering: "Promise her! Promise her! Promise her!"

Then the shouting became louder and louder. Xu Fangqing finally wiped away her tears, leaving only a smile on her face. She looked at Ning Lingzhou: "I promise you ."

The champagne salute atmosphere team was already in place, and just waiting for her words, they started firing immediately.

Everyone was applauding, and then someone shouted: "Kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss me!"

Ning Lingzhou saw that there were tears in the corners of her eyes, and after gently kissing her away, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

The surroundings were noisy and lively, but in their eyes they were just each other.

Then the two poured wine into the goblets and cut the cake together, accompanied by fine wine, food and music, and the guests enjoyed themselves.

Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing went to change into formal clothes and came out. Ning Lingzhou went to greet the guests, while Xu Fangqing sat at the table with her relatives and friends.

She only had her parents, Xin Duo, Shi Le, and Tang Yuyao.

Xu Fangchen pursued his wife abroad and did not come back. He only sent congratulations and wished them a happy marriage and a son soon.

Seeing that Ning Lingzhou was so kind to Xu Fangqing, Zhao Hui and Xu Dongan were also very happy. They held her hand and wiped their tears: "You have been married for so long, why do I feel like you are just getting married? It seems that I am suddenly reluctant to leave."

"Because mom loves me," Xu Fangqing hugged her, "So, no matter how long I have been married, you still think that I am your child." Xu Fangqing's nose

suddenly A little sour: "Thank you, mom, thank you, dad."

"Why are we so polite as a family?" Xu Dongan patted their mother and daughter's backs gently, "As long as our family is safe and happy together, that will be fine. ."

After talking to her parents, Xu Fangqing sat next to Shi Le. Since graduation, the two of them have met much less often. Now Shi Le is no longer the squeamish young lady she used to be. She dresses more maturely and looks more mature. A little cleaner.

"I really envy you," Shi Le smiled and touched her shoulder. "I used to think that Ning Lingzhou was not good and was afraid that she would let you down. But now that she only sees you, her love overflows. I'm so single.

It's so good, Qingqing, that you should be so happy forever."

Xu Fangqing saw her eyes were red, and she also wanted to cry: "We have cried and laughed together for so many years, and I have found the right one. If you are the right person, you will find the right person."

"Well, then I'll try my best."

Shi Le nodded, and the two looked at each other and smiled, just like before.

After the banquet, Shi Le walked out of the Diyi Hotel. When the wind blew, she felt sober. After walking along the street for a while, a car stopped next to her.

Lin Yi rolled down the window: "Lele, I'll see you off."

"No need."

Shi Le turned around and left. Perhaps because she was drunk, her feet were unsteady and she almost fell.

"Lele!"

Lin Yi got off the car and ran to her to help her: "You're drunk, get in the car, I'll take you back." Shi Le shook off

her hand, stood still and looked at her, his face Scarlet red, but his eyes were extremely sober: "Lin Yi, I'm not drunk. Even if I am drunk, I don't need you to send me." While the two were talking,

a car stopped in front of Shi Le, the window rolled down, and the driver The person on the seat stretched his head to look at Shi Le and waved to her: "Lele, I'm here to pick you up." "

My friend is here to pick me up, please give me

a step." Shi Le wanted to push her . , his hand stretched out but did not move. He only took a step away and missed him.

She doesn't even want to touch her now.

When Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing's cars passed by, they saw Lin Yi still standing there and didn't know what he was thinking.

"If I had known this, why bother?"

Xu Fangqing felt relieved when she thought of Lin Yi's disappointed look.

Shi Le's heart was broken because of her back then, and now it's time for her to taste that feeling.

It was already midnight when they got home, and both of them were very tired. After washing, they went to bed.

The next day, she slept until three o'clock in the morning. Ning Lingzhou asked Xu Fangqing to get up and have breakfast. Xu Fangqing didn't want to get up, so Ning Lingzhou carried her downstairs.

After breakfast, Xu Fangqing sat on the sofa in her pajamas and watched TV with her tablet in her arms.

Ning Lingzhou came back from cleaning up and closed all the curtains in the living room. The huge living room suddenly became dark.

Xu Fangqing raised her eyes and looked at her blankly: "Why are you closing the curtains?"

Ning Lingzhou walked to her and sat down, hugged her on her lap, smiled and said in her ear: "We are making love in the living room during the day. You have to cover up the trouble, right?"

The tablet in his hand was put aside, a couple quarreling was still playing on the TV, and Ning Lingzhou couldn't wait to kiss Xu Fangqing's lips.

The silk pajamas hung down from her shoulders, and a large area of ​​snow-white skin was exposed to the air. Even though the air conditioner was turned on in the living room, Xu Fangqing still felt a little cold, and she couldn't help but hug Ning Lingzhou tightly to get the warmth from her body.

This was the first time the two of them had been intimate in the living room after living together for a long time. The empty living room amplified the sound like a loudspeaker, so much so that Xu Fangqing did not dare to make a sound and bit her lips tightly.

But the more she behaves like this, the more excited the alpha becomes, and her bad qualities are completely exposed.

I want to see Qing Leng's face become seductive, I want to see Duan Fang's figure become charming, I want her to lose control and go crazy.

From the sofa to the floor-to-ceiling windows to the kitchen counter, the stairs lead back up to the room.

Xu Fangqing was seduced by Ning Lingzhou, and bit by bit she fell in love with her gentleness, her dominance, and the happiness she gave her.

64

The sky was bright outside the window, and the floor-to-ceiling windows were open. The breeze stirred the curtains and raised them slightly like the hem of a skirt. A little light flashed across the room, across her fair and smooth beautiful back, and disappeared with the sound of unbearable breathing.

The ambiguous and charming atmosphere made the two completely forget about day and night, and just wanted to fall in love with each other.

Even the sudden ringing of the cell phone did not distract them, but the man continued to call, and the ringing was so noisy that the two of them could not ignore it.

Ning Lingzhou frowned and took the time to grab the phone. She wanted to hang up, but when she saw the caller ID was her mother, she hesitated and asked Xu Fangqing: "Would you answer the call from my mother?" After struggling for a long time

, Xu Fangqing was already a little tired, lying on the bed with her eyes closed.

When she heard the call from Zhao Hui, she turned around and her beautiful long hair fell from her beautiful back, leaving only one strand hanging on her round and white shoulders.

Ning Lingzhou handed her the phone, lay down behind her, put his long arms around her slender waist, and squeezed gently.

Xu Fangqing has an excellent figure. She has no excess fat on her body, but she is not shriveled either. She is soft and comfortable in her hands. Ning Lingzhou especially likes to hold her waist and kiss her deeply.

The call was connected, and Zhao Hui asked over there: "Qingqing, are you busy? I didn't disturb you, right?" "

No."

As soon as Xu Fangqing finished speaking, the person behind her came up to her, her hands restless. She squeezed her body gently like a balloon, and pushed her long hair away. She brought her chin to her neck and breathed hot breath into her ears.

Snatching like a snake.

Xu Fangqing was so distracted by her that she didn't even hear clearly what Zhao Hui said.

Zhao Hui didn't hear the answer over there and asked again: "Qingqing, are you listening?" "

Yes, yes."

Xu Fangqing finally came back to her senses: "Mom, what did you just say?"

"You are like this "Child," Zhao Hui said with a smile, "Today I met Aunt Wang next door. Isn't her son the same age as you? She got pregnant not long after we got married." Xu Fangqing's heart and ears

He was not in one place, and his attention was led by Ning Lingzhou's hand. She moved very slowly, kissing her softly and slowly, and made her phone call considerately. She moved her fingers in circles like she was playing with water on the lake. The calm lake surface ripples.

Zhao Hui didn't hear her head buried in the pillow and continued: "You and Ling Zhou have been married for more than a year. Although you are still young, you can try to prepare." Ning heard in her ears. Lingzhou

laughed softly, and then she heard Ning Lingzhou answer on her behalf: "Mom, Qingqing and I will work hard."

When Ning Lingzhou said hard, he deliberately used some strength.

Xu Fangqing almost screamed, as if she was afraid of having an affair discovered, so she quickly covered her mouth, her face as red as the morning glow.

This guy, while chatting on the phone, can still do this kind of thing without changing his expression.

"It's good that Lingzhou is here. Please pay attention to the child. I also want to hold my grandson as soon as possible." "Okay." Ning Lingzhou looked at him with a smile on his face, burying his face in the pillow and curling

up

. Xu Fangqing with her legs crossed.

From this angle, you can just admire the masterpiece in her hand. Ning Lingzhou's eyes darkened a little, and his voice became a little deeper: "Just wait for our good news." After hanging up the phone, Xu Fangqing finally raised her head

At first, she frowned and said displeased: "Are you teasing me on purpose? Do you want to see my joke?" "

No."

Ning Lingzhou smiled and kissed her: "How could I see you laughing? But, this It feels like an affair, I quite like it."

The next day, Ning Lingzhou went to the crew to visit Xu Fangqing's class, and while she was resting, she held her in her arms and kissed her in the nanny car.

It was normal for lovers to be intimate, but Ning Lingzhou lifted her skirt.

Xu Fangqing was shocked, and pushed her with a red face: "Don't."

There were many people around, and people would pass by from time to time. If others knew that the two of them were doing it in the car, that would be okay.

Ning Lingzhou looked at her with a smile: "Don't want to give it a try?"

Seeing her difficulty, Ning Lingzhou didn't force it. He helped her straighten the hem of her skirt, held her hand and kissed it: "Okay, you can come if I want. I'm not meeting you for this reason, so don't be angry."

"I'm not angry," Xu Fangqing frowned and looked at her, "I just thought, what if my skirt gets stained?"

Ning Lingzhou took one from the side. The bag came over and inside was a brand new skirt.

The two looked at each other and smiled, Xu Fangqing patted her face gently: "You said it wasn't for this." "

Isn't it because you don't want to?"

"Only you can let me do this."

This ignores the occasion and status. , regardless of restraint, went crazy with her and sank together.

When getting out of the car, Xin Duo helped Xu Fangqing and asked with concern, "How are you?" "

It's okay."

Xu Fangqing's cheeks turned red for a moment.

Riding Lu Xinyou's car home in the evening, Xin Duo told her about Ning Lingzhou being too beastly and chasing Xu Fangqin to the crew in the car. Along the way, she complained about Ning Lingzhou being too beastly and treating Xu Fangqing like a beast. Fang Qing's feet felt weak as soon as she got off the car.

She didn't notice that Lu Xinyou's car was getting faster and faster. When she reacted and screamed at Lu Xinyou to slow down, Lu Xinyou's car turned into a deserted street and the car stopped on the side of the road. under the tree.

Xin Duo was pulled back by the seat belt, gasping for air. She turned to Lu Xinyou and shouted loudly: "Are you crazy! Driving so fast..." The rest of the words were blocked by Lu Xinyou, who held Xin Duo in her hands

. face and kissed her lips firmly.

When Xin Duo reacted, he pushed Lu Xinyou and wiped his lips: "You are really crazy!" "

I am crazy. I don't want to hear you talking about another alpha now."

Even if that person is Her friend, even if that person is married.

She didn't want Xinduo to focus on others at all.

Lu Xinyou was panting heavily, and the two of them looked at each other, neither of them looking good.

It started to rain outside the window, and the raindrops pattered on the car, which made people feel confused.

The rain was getting heavier and heavier, gradually blurring the vision. The surroundings were pitch dark, and the atmosphere in the car was strange. No one spoke, as if they were unwilling to admit defeat.

After a while, Lu Xinyou compromised first. She held Xin Duo's hand: "Don't be angry, I was wrong."

Xin Duo withdrew his hand and looked away from her.

Lu Xinyou glanced at her side face for a while, then suddenly took Xin Duo's arm, pulled her over from the passenger seat and sat on his lap.

This ambiguous gesture made Xin Duo raise her hand and slap her.

Lu Xinyou's cheeks hurt from being slapped by her. She closed her eyes and smiled when she looked up at Xin Duo: "Didn't you like to sit on me like this the most? Just like this, hugging my neck,

Lower your head and kiss me."

She said and put Xinduo's hands on her shoulders. Xinduo struggled and she grabbed her hands and pressed them on the steering wheel.

"Lu Xinyou, what do you want to do?"

Xin Duo's tone became colder, with a hint of gritted teeth.

"What do you think I want to do?"

Lu Xinyou buried his face in her chest: "You must have guessed it."

Xin Duo's cheeks turned red. She wanted to break free but it was impossible. The power of an omega was nothing compared to an alpha, and even more so Not to mention that Lu Xinyou had marked her before.

Even after so many years, her body still has the memory of Lu Xinyou, and she still recognizes Lu Xinyou as her alpha.

Also, deep in her heart, she has never forgotten Lu Xinyou.

Lu Xinyou wanted to kiss her, but she dodged him. A hot kiss fell on her neck, awakening the sleeping memory.

Xin Duo had goosebumps all over her body, and Lu Xinyou's laughing voice came: "You are still so sensitive and react when touched." "Shut up!" Xin Duo turned her head to the side, and Lu Xinyou kissed her face

:

" You obviously like me, why refuse?"

"Who likes you?"

Xin Duo glared at her.

Lu Xinyou came up and kissed her lips: "If you don't like me, why do you want me to take you home?

" , I won't get in your car."

"You know I like you, but you still get in my car," Lu Xinyou said with a smile in her eyes, "If you don't like someone, you are very ruthless and don't have any leeway. The kind that won't stay.

Just like back then, you broke up with me as soon as you said goodbye and dumped me so easily."

Speaking of what happened back then, Xin Duo became furious: "You still had the nerve to mention it."

At that time, She likes Lu Xinyou very much and has had a crush on her for many years.

After getting together with Lu Xinyou, Xin Duo's eyes were full of hers, and he was even willing to let her mark him.

Who knew that Lu Xinyou only agreed to be with her because of a bet. She was angry and embarrassed and broke up with her.

At that time, she still thought that if Lu Xinyou came to her and said nice things to her, she would forgive her.

But Lu Xinyou didn't take her seriously at all and never came to see her once.

"It's all my fault," Lu Xinyou looked at her seriously, "I actually liked you at that time. I told you about the bet. I just wanted to be honest with you and get together well. Who knew that you would directly Dumped me.

I was young at that time and I had a good reputation. After being dumped by you, people laughed at me for a long time. Naturally, I couldn't lose my face and wanted to get back together with you."

Is this a belated explanation?

Xin Duo looked at her blankly.

"Don't you believe it?"

Lu Xinyou held her hand: "I can swear, if I lie to you, the sky will strike with thunder." As soon as he finished speaking

, there was a thunder in the sky, Lu Xinyou froze, and his brows furrowed tightly. With.

Xin Duo couldn't help laughing.

After untying the knot in her heart for many years, Xin Duo looked at the slap mark on Lu Xinyou's face and raised her hand to touch it gently: "Does it hurt?" Seeing that she cared about him, Lu Xinyou was particularly good at pretending to be weak and immediately leaned towards her

: "It hurts so much. My face hurts, and my heart hurts even more."

She said, putting Xin Duo's hand on her heart and squeezing it.

Xin Duo, as if she had touched a hot potato, quickly dodged and distanced herself slightly: "You should restrain yourself a little, we are not that good yet." "Then let's start from the first step, you treat me as

me Girlfriend, let's start."

Xin Duo smiled at the corner of his mouth: "You are so thoughtful, send me back first."

He sent me back home all the way, and before leaving, Lu Xinyou confirmed again: "Good night, girlfriend."

Xin Duo He hummed aloofly, and when he returned home, he couldn't hide the smile that raised at the corner of his mouth.

Xu Fangqing noticed that recently when Xin Duo was working, she was always holding her phone and giggling inexplicably. When she came over, she immediately put the phone away so that no one could see it.

Xu Fangqing knew she was in love even without looking.

The target is Lu Xinyou.

When two people are in the same space, they still look polite and indifferent on the surface, but in some places that others don't notice, the two people's eyes are drawn, and there are some small movements only between lovers, quietly holding hands, touching arms, etc. The love is overflowing.

Xin Duo didn't say anything, so Xu Fangqing just pretended not to know, and just silently created opportunities for them to meet alone, have sweets quietly, and be a good and conscientious friend.

Here Lu Xinyou and Xin Duo quietly talked about love, and they had no time to play with Jiang Luofei.

She had no filming during this period, except for the time when filming commercials. When she was bored, she would pester Xu Fangqing to play games, sing karaoke, or go to the amusement park. There were all kinds of tricks.

Jiang Luofei couldn't stop playing around all day long, but Xu Fangqing didn't have that much energy to play with her. After only one day with her, Xu Fangqing felt even more tired than filming, and the next day she lay in bed and refused. Get up again.

Jiang Luofei pestered Ning Lingzhou to play with her again. Ning Lingzhou left the company alone and played with her for a day. When she got home, she was just as tired as Xu Fangqing and didn't show up the next day. I don't want to play with her anymore.

Jiang Luofei pulled her in front of Ning Lingzhou's bed: "Why are you so squeamish for an alpha? Aren't you going to work? Get up quickly." Ning Lingzhou felt that she was planning to go out and play

. Erha, she lay on the bed, determined not to get up, and threatened: "If you pull me back again, I will call Sister Mo Ning and ask her to come over and play with you." Jiang Luofei let go of her

arm : "Fight, fight if you can, and see if the boss will come over to play with me. She is so busy, how can she care about me." Ning Lingzhou was let go by her, half of her body lost support, and she rolled

away Got out of bed.

She angrily took out her mobile phone and called Ning Mo Ning, and reported Jiang Luofei's case. Finally, she said sincerely: "Sister Mo Ning, come and take care of her." There was silence for a moment

.

Jiang Luofei said proudly next to Ning Lingzhou: "I told you, the boss is so busy, there is no way he would take time to come and take care of me. You are still making a report, so get up and play with me quickly." "

Jiang Luo Fei."

Ning Mo Ning's cold voice came from the phone. Jiang Luo Fei subconsciously restrained herself, stood up obediently, just like a student who was suspended from training, and shouted obediently: "Boss." "I will go to

Xinghai City," Ning Moning said, "You pick me up at the airport."

Jiang Luofei responded subconsciously: "Okay."

After realizing that Ning Moning said she wanted to come to Xinghai City, she said "Ah": "Boss, you Why are you coming to Xinghai City?"

Ning Moning didn't answer and hung up the phone directly.

The author has something to say:

Ning Moning: Come play with your wife, but I won't say anything.

Good night, babies~~~

65

Jiang Luofei used to live in Ning Lingzhou's house, but it affected the couple's life as a wife and a wife, so she consciously proposed to move out.

Ning Lingzhou's family also had many houses, so she found a high-end community. After everything was ready, Jiang Luofei moved in.

Ning Moning naturally wanted to live with Jiang Luofei when she came to Xinghai City.

Thinking of her doghouse-like room, Jiang Luofei frowned slightly, then took Ning Lingzhou's arm and looked at her expectantly: "When the boss comes, I'll stay in your hotel."

Ning Ling Zhou showed her the messages on his phone with an expressionless face.

She just sent a message asking Ning Mo Ning whether she should stay at home or in a hotel. Ning Mo Ning replied: "I live with Luo Fei." Jiang

Luo Fei pointed to the phone: "You, just tell her that the hotel I'm staying in can't last more than two days." Personally."

"Do you think it's possible?"

Ning Lingzhou rolled her eyes at her. She had been here for so long, and Ning Moning knew her situation very well.

She pushed Jiang Luofei: "You'd better go back and clean up the house quickly. If you can't collect it, I'll ask someone to help you collect it." "Okay, okay."

Jiang

Luofei froze on the spot, counting subconsciously. She pointed her fingers and muttered: "Boss doesn't like the mess in the house, so she must keep it clean and tidy.

There are flowers in the living room and her room all year round, and they must be prepared here too. They must be in bottles, not tied bunches. .Also

, she doesn't like bright and lively colors, so the sheets and quilt covers in her room must be made of high-quality silver gray. She likes to drink coffee when she works overtime, and has to buy a coffee machine, coffee beans, and her

usual Cups.

Cosmetics, shower gel, shampoo..."

After speaking, Jiang Luofei couldn't sit still. She got up and walked out the door. As she walked, she muttered: "What else? What else?"

Ning Ling Zhou looked at her as if she had lost her soul and couldn't help but feel funny.

This person usually seems careless and doesn't seem to be able to remember other people's preferences, but he does remember Ning Moning's preferences well.

Ning Lingzhou called someone to help her clean up her home. Jiang Luofei personally supervised the work. After working hard all day, she finally tidied up the two-bedroom and one-living room in a way that Ning Moning might be satisfied with.

Jiang Luofei leaned back on the sofa and breathed a sigh of relief. This was more tiring than her filming or a day of fun.

The boss is indeed the most terrifying person.

The next day, in order to express their welcome, Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing accompanied Jiang Luofei to the airport to greet Ning Moning.

Among the crowd, Ning Moning was tall and tall, with long straight chestnut hair hanging down behind her. She was wearing a black windbreaker and sunglasses, looking cold and cool.

Jiang Luofei saw her at a glance, waved to her and shouted: "Boss, here! Here!" There were

always others waiting for her, and only Ning Moning could stand behind the crowd and shout loudly regardless of her appearance. .

Ning Lingzhou saw her jumping up and down, competing with the fans chasing her.

She leaned over and whispered in Xu Fangqing's ear: "She is the most afraid of Sister Mo Ning. She is also the happiest person to see Sister Mo Ning now." Xu Fangqing smiled and patted her cheek.

With his arm, he leaned over and smiled in her ear: "That's all you know, don't expose it."

When Ning Moning walked out of the crowd, Jiang Luofei ran over and took her suitcase: "Boss, it's been a five-hour flight. Are you tired? I've already packed up the house. Do you want to go back and rest now, or do you want something to eat?" Seeing her being so well-behaved, Ning Moning stopped and looked at her: "Did you do something wrong

? ?"

"Where? I haven't seen the boss for a long time. I'm happy. I'm happy."

Jiang Luofei was wearing a mask, her eyebrows were curved, and she was really smiling.

But Ning Mo Ning also knew that she would always fake a smile when she felt guilty and was too lazy to expose it.

"Go home and rest."

Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing stepped forward to greet Ning Moning and asked about Ning Moning's arrangements. When they learned that they were going back to rest, Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing consciously did not follow them.

Seeing Jiang Luofei following Ning Moning, she kept talking like a talkative person.

Ning Mo Ning responded from time to time without any emotion.

Xu Fangqing was very doubtful: "Can Sister Luo Fei and Sister Mo Ning really play together?" The

personalities of these two people are also very different.

One is like fire, exuding enthusiasm, and the other is like ice, exuding the aura of keeping strangers away.

Ning Lingzhou smiled and put her arms around Xu Fangqing's shoulders and walked out: "They grew up together and have long been accustomed to each other. They are the most relaxed and comfortable when they are together, so they can naturally play together. Let's go,

I happen to be free today, let's go look at wedding dresses."

Ning Lingzhou had someone customize a wedding dress before she proposed. After proposing, she kept thinking about taking wedding photos with Xu Fangqing.

Both of them were busy and not in a hurry, so they just put it off until now.

A total of 20 sets of wedding dresses were customized, 16 of which were worn by the two of them for wedding photos, and the other four were worn during the wedding.

Their wedding dresses are very expensive, and the shop owner has set aside a special exhibition hall to store the wedding dresses. Each set of wedding dresses has its own independent space.

The shop owner heard that they were going, so she rushed over early as a rare visit to the shop, and asked someone to open the door of the exhibition hall where the wedding dresses were kept. Everyone in the shop went to the door and lined up to wait.

Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing went in hand in hand to greet the shop owner, and then walked into the showroom. Seeing all kinds of wedding dresses, Xu Fangqing covered her mouth in surprise.

She only knew that Ning Lingzhou said he had customized wedding dresses, but she didn't expect so many were customized.

Xu Fangqing was surprised and happy, and looked at Ning Lingzhou, who smiled and made a gesture of invitation.

She walked in front to see the wedding dresses, and the shop owner followed behind her to explain the design features of each wedding dress and Ning Lingzhou's ideas when participating in the design.

He told her Ning Lingzhou's love for her all the time.

Xu Fangqing remembered that one night after being intimate, Ning Lingzhou asked her what kind of wedding dress she wanted. She briefly stated her thoughts. Ning Lingzhou had prepared so much, and she was touched to be valued like this. I feel like crying.

Ning Lingzhou's eyes turned red as she listened, and he held her face in a funny way: "Why are you crying?

I was also very happy when I did this for you. I wanted to make you happy, but not to make you happy. You're crying."

"I don't want to cry," Xu Fangqing wiped away her tears gently, "I just got emotional all of a sudden and couldn't hold it back." "

Okay, okay."

Ning Lingzhou took her into his arms Inside, he patted her back gently: "Go ahead and try it on. I want to see you in a wedding dress." "

Then you go and try it on too," Xu Fangqing looked up at her, "I also want to see you in a wedding dress." ."

The two went to the fitting rooms separately.

When the curtain opened, Ning Lingzhou's eyes fell on Xu Fangqing opposite. His eyes lit up and he froze on the spot.

Her long light golden hair was tied up, leaving only a few strands of ear hair to decorate her pretty face. She wore a tiara set with diamonds on her head, and the veil was spread behind her, letting in the sunlight.

The tube top wedding dress exposed her slender swan neck and sexy collarbones. Her slender white arms were slightly bent, and her hands were gently clasped at her waist.

The skirt with intricate pleats starting from the waistline is large and fluffy, making her look beautiful and elegant.

Her style of wedding dress was only suitable for tall women, and Xu Fangqing's dress fit her perfectly.

The two looked at each other and smiled.

Seeing Ning Lingzhou walking over, Xu Fangqing was about to move, but Ning Lingzhou stopped her: "Don't move, I'll just come over." Xu Fangqing's wedding dress was very large, making it inconvenient to move around

. She stood there waiting, her eyes falling on Ning Lingzhou.

She wore a mermaid wedding dress, which showed off her seductive figure, making her sexy and charming.

She did not wear a veil, her long hair was neatly pulled back, and a soft flower hairpin adorned the side of her head.

Ning Lingzhou walked towards her step by step with a bouquet of flowers in her hand, her skirt with complicated and exquisite patterns trailing behind her, clearly revealing her noble temperament.

When she arrived in front of Xu Fangqing, Ning Lingzhou took her hand and kissed the back of her hand. With a charming smile, she praised: "So beautiful, my wife." Xu Fangqing was never embarrassed when others praised her,

because She was already beautiful, but she had heard so many compliments that she no longer felt anything.

But every time she heard Ning Lingzhou praise her, she would feel embarrassed.

Xu Fangqing lowered her head and smiled softly, her cheeks flushed slightly, making her look even more beautiful.

Ning Lingzhou put the flower in her hand, put his arms around her waist, and hugged her.

The shop owner is a photography enthusiast and especially likes to help take wedding photos. When he saw the two of them hugging each other, he picked up the camera and started taking pictures.

On the way to the hotel, Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing looked at the photos sent by the owner on their mobile phones. She especially liked the first one.

Sunlight shines in from the large floor-to-ceiling windows and falls on Xu Fangqing's back. The fluffy and light skirt rises slightly, filling her body with soft light.

She put her hands on Ning Lingzhou's shoulders, lowered her head and looked at her. Both of them had smiles in their eyes, full of love.

Ning Lingzhou set this photo as the background of her phone. After cropping it, it looked like Xu Fangqing flew in from the outside and threw herself into her arms covered in soft light. It was particularly beautiful.

***

Here, Ning Moning followed Jiang Luofei into the house and glanced at the living room. It was clean and tidy, and even the floor was shining with dignity. It could be seen that she had tidied it up carefully.

Ning Moning lowered her head to change her shoes: "I didn't expect you to be quite good at cleaning up."

"Of course."

Jiang Luofei opened her hands and asked her as if to take credit: "How is it? Keep it clean. You live in this room."

Jiang Luofei walked over and opened the door, and Ning Moning followed her. She immediately saw the flowers on the dressing table. Judging from the freshness of the flowers, they should have been planted just this morning.

The bedsheets also look the way she likes them. They look similar to the ones at her home. This guy is quite attentive.

Ning Moning nodded: "Very good."

Jiang Luofei couldn't help but raise her eyebrows when she said it was good, and said happily: "Of course, I'll do the work, boss, just don't worry."

Jiang Luofei put her luggage Bring it in and prepare to open the box to pack her clothes.

Ning Moning held the box and said, "I'll do it myself."

"How can I let you come?"

Jiang Luofei held her arm and pushed her to the bed: "You should rest quickly. When you're done, we'll go out to eat. ."

Ning Mo stood aside and looked at her with her hands crossed: "Can you fold clothes?"

Jiang Luofei paused in opening the suitcase. Her clothes were always packed together and stuffed into the suitcase, and she took them out again when they got to the place. Take it out, shake it out and hang it up, never fold it.

But Ning Moning's clothes were clearly separated from those hung up and folded, and the folded clothes were as neat as a military quilt.

Thinking of this, Jiang Luofei stood up consciously: "I'll get you some water."

Ning Moning knew that she didn't know how to fold clothes.

She opened the suitcase, and the clothes inside were neatly placed. There weren't many, just a few items that she could carry with her. If there wasn't enough, just buy more.

Mainly because there was something else in the suitcase, and she didn't want Jiang Luofei to see it.

Jiang Luofei came in and saw that Ning Moning had packed her clothes, and handed her water: "Do you want to take a bath?" Speaking of taking a bath, Jiang Luofei turned around to get a bath towel: "That shower gel you

like It's so hard to buy. I went to several big supermarkets to find it."

Ning Moning drank the water, put it on the bedside table, and took the bath towel: "Where do you want to go this afternoon?"

When Jiang Luo heard her ask, Fei looked at her back in surprise: "Boss, are you really here to play with me?" "

You don't have much time, think about it carefully."

Jiang Luofei went back to the room and made a full plan for the trip. After dinner at noon, we went to see a movie in the afternoon, and then drove to Yunshan later, went to the hotel there to have dinner and watch the lantern festival.

The next morning, I got up at five o'clock to climb the mountain and watch the sunrise at the top of Yunshan Mountain.

After she told Ning Mo Ning her plan, she looked at her expectantly. Ning Mo Ning nodded: "It's up to you." Jiang Luofei's eyes suddenly lit up and she hugged Ning Mo happily

. Ning: "Boss, I knew you were the best. I asked Lingzhou and her wife to accompany me, but they didn't want to go hiking, saying they were too tired." When watching a movie in the afternoon, Ningmo Ning chose

Jiang Jiang Luofei had already watched the movie starring Luo Fei and dozed off almost the whole time.

Ning Mo stood aside and watched with gusto. She would watch all the movies starring Jiang Luofei.

And she watched it more than once, but every time she saw her kissing scene, she didn't want to watch it.

The screen was showing Jiang Luofei kissing another actor. They were talking about borrowing seats, but Ning Moning still cared about it. She turned to look at Jiang Luofei next to her. Her head was leaning on her back and she was sleeping soundly.

Ning Mo Ning leaned closer and put her head on his shoulder. The slight pressure made Ning Mo Ning feel more at ease.

This year, Jiang Luofei came to Xinghai City to let herself go.

Although I would make a video call with her at a fixed time every week, report what I had done, and also care about her current life.

But they are not in the same place, and there is always no sense of closeness. If things go on like this, Jiang Luofei will only get farther and farther away from her.

Ning Moning thought that she was not a generous and selfless person. She was willing to let Jiang Luofei go out and do what she liked, but she would not let her leave her.

If one day, Jiang Luofei leaves her.

Ning Mo Ning turned her head and looked at the unconscious Jiang Luofei. She might have taken him back and locked him up.

Rather than wait until she is seduced by someone else, it is better to tie the person to you now.

It happened that Ning Lingzhou called her to take care of Jiang Luofei, so she came naturally.

After the movie ended and everyone had left, Jiang Luofei was still asleep.

Ning Mo Ning wanted to wake her up, but couldn't bear it, so she had to pick her up.

After leaving the cinema, because she was beautiful and cold, although the woman in her arms was wearing a mask, her beauty could be vaguely seen from her closed eyebrows. Everywhere she passed, she had a 100% chance of turning heads.

Ning Moning was expressionless, only frowning slightly when others disturbed Jiang Luofei.

He carried the person into the car, returned home, and carried him all the way upstairs.

When she opened the door to Jiang Luofei's room, Ning Moning frowned. Although her room had been tidied up, it was still in a mess.

The quilt was not folded, black underwear was lying on the bed, and the pillow was crooked.

Ning Moning turned around and returned to her room.

Jiang Luofei slept until it was almost dark before she woke up. The moment she opened her eyes, she thought she was dreaming. She dreamed that she was watching a movie, and then Ning Mo Ning carried her home.

She closed her eyes again and heard Ning Moning's cold voice: "Get up as soon as you wake up. Do you still want to go to the lantern festival and watch the sunrise?" Jiang Luofei suddenly stood up and scratched his head.

: "Haha, hahaha, boss, why did I fall asleep on your bed?"

"Your room was too messy, I didn't go in."

Jiang Luofei was embarrassed for a moment, then cheered up: "Then let's go, Go watch the lantern festival and watch the sunrise!"

She said and went to pull Ning Mo Ning's suitcase. The zipper of the suitcase was not closed. When she pulled it, the suitcase opened and the contents fell out.

Jiang Luofei hurriedly knelt down to put it away. When she picked it up, she found that the box was full of her posters and many photos of her.

The author has something to say:

Good night, babies~~~

Something big may happen next, if I write fast enough.

66

Jiang Luofei picked up the photos and looked at them one by one. There were stills of her, makeup photos, and some daily photos taken at unknown times.

Before she knew it, Ning Moning had collected so many of her photos and posters and carried them with her. She only thought of one possibility!

"Boss..."

Jiang Luofei looked at Ning Moning, holding up the photo with a very serious look.

Ning Moning thought Jiang Luofei had discovered her thoughts. She froze in place, her brows furrowed, and a rare nervousness appeared on her face.

But Jiang Luofei suddenly smiled and said in surprise: "You are actually my fan, hahaha..." As she said this, she squatted down and flipped through the posters, exclaiming: "How could there be such a beautiful person

? Son?"

"This one looks so good to me, too."

"Oh my god, the face that the gods prefer is actually me." She raised her head and looked at Ning Mo Ning, "Boss, you are so discerning in choosing me as your fan." ."

Ning Mo Ning: "..."

In twenty-nine years of her life, she felt so nervous for the first time. Her heart was about to jump out. Many thoughts flashed through her head at once. If Jiang Luofei found out, she would Take the opportunity to express your feelings.

Who knew that this narcissistic woman was not aware of it at all.

Ning Moning didn't know whether to be grateful or sigh.

The two of them went out to play for a day and a night. When they returned home, Jiang Luofei was so tired that she lay down on the sofa.

Ning Moning took her luggage in and put it away. When she came out, she saw her still lying there. She walked over and patted her on the shoulder: "Go take a shower and rest." Jiang Luofei mumbled feebly: "I'm too tired if I don't wash.

" , I don't want to move now."

Ning Moning ignored her, went to open the refrigerator and got a bottle of water, and also got a bottle for her and put it where she could reach it.

A message came in on her phone. Jiang Luofei lay on the pillow and turned on her phone. She saw a message from Ning Lingzhou, asking her how she and Ning Moning were playing.

"I'm very happy," Jiang Luofei was too lazy to type and continued to voice: "We went to see a movie, a lantern festival, and went hiking to watch the sunrise. Are you envious?" "That's it? Nothing special?

"

Jiang Luofei immediately sat up and wanted to refute her, aren't these special?

You must know that Ning Moning is a workaholic and rarely has time to play with her. Apart from eating together, she even has few opportunities to watch movies.

But it was normal for Ning Lingzhou not to know. She had never lived with her boss for a long time.

Jiang Luofei thought about what else was special, and suddenly her eyes lit up.

She was about to speak, but was afraid that Ning Moning would hear it, so she typed: "The boss's suitcase is full of my posters and photos. She is my fan, hahaha." Ning Lingzhou: "...

"

"What do you mean? You don't believe it?"

"It's not that I don't believe that Sister Mo Ning has your posters and photos in her suitcase, I just don't believe that she is your fan." Jiang Luofei frowned: "If she is not a fan of mine, then

she Why are you putting up my posters and photos?"

Ning Lingzhou said very tactfully: "Is there a possibility that Sister Mo Ning likes you?"

When the three words "I like you" came into view, Jiang Luofei Goosebumps appeared all over her body, and she rubbed her arms: "I am so beautiful, good and obedient, so of course the boss likes me. The boss doesn't like someone like you who is cold, stubborn and has a bad temper. "

Then

. After being silent for a long time, Ning Lingzhou sent a long text: "First, I am prettier than you, and I am better-behaved and obedient than you; second, I am a kind-hearted person with a gentle temper and gentle treatment of others. The boss is

not It doesn't matter if you like me, as long as my wife likes you.

Third, you are really ignorant and stupid as hell. Goodbye."

Jiang Luofei stopped typing and directly sent a voice message: "Ning Lingzhou, you are stupid, stupid as hell. Goodbye."

Ning Mo Ning opened the door and came out, and saw her throwing her phone on the sofa, falling down and hugging the pillow, huffing.

"What's wrong? What did Ling Zhou tell you?"

Jiang Luofei told Ning Mo Ning exactly what they had said. At the end, she frowned and felt confused: "She said I was inexperienced and stupid. .

She is so stupid, she can't speak clearly for such an old person."

Ning Mo took a cup of coffee, stood there, hesitated and turned around to look at her: "What do you think Ling Zhou said I like? What kind of like do you like?"

"What kind of like?"

Jiang Luofei was stopped by her question and didn't know how to describe it for a while.

Ning Mo Ning tapped her fingers on the coffee cup and gave her a hint: "Or, do you think it's the love between friends, relatives, or lovers?" The sunlight outside the window shone in, dividing the space into two, Ning Mo

Ning Ning put one hand on the edge of the counter, her lower body illuminated by the sun, and her upper body hidden in the darkness.

Jiang Luofei sat on the sofa holding a pillow, raised her head and met her eyes, her heartbeat quickened for a moment.

She didn't know why Ning Moning asked like this, but she chose one hesitantly based on her own consciousness: "It should be the love between relatives, right? We grew up together, and we are closer than friends no matter what." "Why

... "Ning Mo Ning said slowly, "Can't it be love between lovers?"

The room was too quiet, and you could only hear the sound of Ning Mo Ning's fingers tapping on the coffee cup, and the crisp tapping on both sides. In people's hearts, the atmosphere suddenly became strangely tense.

Ning Mo Ning still looked at her, as if she didn't want to let go of any expression on her face.

Jiang Luofei was not afraid of her, but when she looked at her like this, she subconsciously wanted to dodge for some reason. She patted the pillow and asked doubtfully: "But we are both alphas, how can we be lovers?" The coffee became colder

, Ning Mo Ning took a sip, walked over and rubbed Jiang Luofei's hair: "If you don't understand it, don't think about it." Jiang Luofei didn't like

doing annoying things the most. If she couldn't understand it, she wouldn't think about it. After a while, He went to talk to Ning Mo Ning again and asked her where she wanted to go tomorrow.

Ning Moning said she would agree to it, but she only had one day tomorrow, and she would go back early the day after tomorrow.

"Ah? Are you going back so soon?"

Jiang Luofei couldn't hide her disappointed look, and then her eyes lit up again: "There's a wedding in Lingzhou, boss, will you come to the wedding?" "When?" "Maybe

next

time It's been about a month. She has been busy preparing for the wedding recently and hasn't sent out invitations yet."

Ning Moning didn't agree clearly, she just said it would depend on the situation and she would come over once she was done.

The next day, when Ning Moning went back, Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing also went to see her off.

Jiang Luofei's eyes kept chasing Ning Moning's back, and she didn't look back until she was out of sight, looking a little disappointed.

Ning Lingzhou touched her shoulder: "If you can't bear to leave Sister Mo Ning, just go back with her. Anyway, you're not busy at this time." "Who said I'm not busy anymore?" There are still movies she wants to shoot

.

There are plenty of them.

Although it was not impossible to find time to return to C12, she still felt that she would not be able to leave, so she did not want to go back so early yet.

"Are you busy with Sister Mo Ning? She came all the way to play with you, you..."

Ning Lingzhou suddenly glanced behind Jiang Luofei, and there was a familiar figure standing at the door.

When she saw the face under the black hat, Ning Lingzhou's eyes widened suddenly, and she immediately missed Jiang Luofei and chased after him.

When she caught up and wanted to see clearly, a crowd of people passed by and the figure disappeared.

Xu Fangqing and Jiang Luofei chased her, and they were a little worried when they saw her frowning and her eyes still searching everywhere, as if she had lost her soul.

"What's wrong?"

Xu Fangqing took her arm and reached out to touch her face: "Who did you see?"

A person who does not exist in this world.

Ning Lingzhou put her palms on her forehead and recovered her thoughts after a while: "It's okay, maybe I saw it wrong." On the way back, Xu Fang noticed that Ning Lingzhou was not in good condition. She was driving, and Ning Lingzhou was sitting in the passenger seat

. On driving.

The car stopped at the first red light. Ning Lingzhou turned to look out the window. A woman in the crowd wearing a black sweatshirt and hat stared at her from a distance.

On that face that she was so familiar with, there was a smile that she had never seen before, it was evil and weird.

Ning Lingzhou's blood seemed to be flowing backwards. She opened the door and got out of the car, and ran over to find the woman.

At this time, the red light turned into green, and the traffic started to move. She was stopped by the car and watched helplessly as she walked to the opposite side.

Before turning around and leaving, she made a neck-cutting motion toward Ning Lingzhou and winked playfully.

Xu Fangqing got out of the car and grabbed Ning Lingzhou, dragging her into the car.

She drove the car all the way to her home. It wasn't until she entered the house that she turned around and looked at Ning Lingzhou: "Aren't you going to tell me what happened just now?" She endured it all the way without asking, wanting to hear Ning Lingzhou take the initiative

. Said, but she actually didn't mention a word. It seemed that she hadn't recovered from seeing the woman.

Xu Fangqing only saw the back, not the woman's face.

But no woman can tolerate her lover running a red light for another woman and almost getting hit by a car, especially now he looks like he has lost his soul.

Ning Lingzhou had calmed down now, but she didn't know what the situation was yet and couldn't explain it to Xu Fangqing. She just held her arm and said, "Believe me, I didn't do anything wrong to you. Then

Personally, I can't explain my relationship with her at the moment, but it's definitely not what you think.

After I find out why she is here, I will tell you everything, okay?"

Xu Fangqing Seeing that she seemed very tired, her heart suddenly softened, and she hummed softly.

Ning Lingzhou went upstairs and locked herself in the room. She called Irene in her mind: "Irene, is Irene here? Why does

my body appear here? It was the original Ning Lingzhou who took over my body. "?"

When she saw that face, she got goosebumps all over her body. Logically speaking, there was no such person as her in this world, and there would be no such thing as her face or her body.

And that person was obviously coming for her, so there was only one possibility, that is, Scumbag A had penetrated her body and returned here.

How did she come back? What is she doing back? Want her to change her body?

A series of questions lingered in Ning Lingzhou's head. She kept calling Irene, but Irene never answered.

The author has something to say:

Good night, babies~~ It seems that fewer and fewer people are watching, and there are fewer and fewer messages, ugh.

I will work hard to update the article, babies, don't abandon me, okay~~

67

contains fantasy elements.

Ever since she saw Scumbag A appear in her body at the airport that day, Ning Lingzhou had not seen her for a week.

Eileen never responded, and there was no news from the people sent out to investigate.

Not knowing Scum A's intentions, Ning Lingzhou was restless.

If Scumbag A comes at her, she is not afraid, but she is afraid that she will hurt Xu Fangqing.

These days, Xu Fangqing saw her looking worried. She asked Ning Lingzhou several times, but Ning Lingzhou never answered directly.

This feeling of not being trusted and not being needed made Xu Fangqing feel very uncomfortable. She was secretly angry and ignored Ning Lingzhou. Two days later, she didn't even notice that she was angry.

Xu Fangqing became even more angry.

But after she was angry, she calmed down again.

Ning Lingzhou had never had such a sad face before, looking like something big was about to happen.

She must have encountered something very difficult this time, so difficult that she couldn't solve it herself. That's why she was so distressed and didn't take her feelings into consideration.

Xu Fangqing carefully recalled everything about Ning Lingzhou, and suddenly remembered that she had asked Ning Lingzhou several questions the night she confessed on the Ferris wheel.

Although she did not explicitly say that she was not Ning Lingzhou, her answer clearly revealed that she was not Ning Lingzhou.

At that time, she only cared about whether Ning Lingzhou was the bad guy, but she didn't carefully investigate what happened to her.

Looking back now, Ning Lingzhou always had secrets that she didn't know about.

Another night, Ning Lingzhou locked himself in the room and called Irene over and over again in his mind. During this period, Irene responded feebly. When Ning Lingzhou asked questions, Irene lost contact again.

Ning Lingzhou sat dejectedly in the chair. Listening to Irene's voice, she sounded like someone who was seriously ill, with only one breath left to hang on to her life. With her own system, could she still be subject to aging, sickness and death like humans?

Ning Lingzhou was in a state of confusion, covering her face with her hands and exhaling deeply, her expression full of exhaustion.

She hadn't slept well these past few nights, always having nightmares. One moment she dreamed that Scumbag A had captured Xu Fangqing, and the other moment she dreamed that Scumbag A had used her body to kill someone, smiling at her while covered in blood.

Sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night and doesn't know where she is, as if she's had a nightmare from which she can't wake up.

If Xu Fangqing's warm body hadn't come close to her, she wouldn't have known whether she was still dreaming or had woken up.

The study door was suddenly opened. Ning Lingzhou raised his eyes and looked at Xu Fangqing who appeared at the door. A smile appeared on his tired face: "Why are you still up so late?" "Are you still busy?" Xu Fangqing

said

Holding a glass of milk in her hand, she wore long pajamas, with a belt tied casually around her waist. When she walked, her hem swayed with her steps, and her long legs flickered in and out, sexy and sultry.

Ning Lingzhou was a little moved by what she saw. During this time, she had been thinking about Scumbag A. It had been a while since she had been intimate with Xu Fangqing.

Xu Fangqing walked over and handed the milk to her: "It has just been warmed up. The temperature is right. Drink it so you can sleep a little better." Ning Lingzhou took the milk with a gentle smile and took a sip. Then he put the cup on the table and stretched out his hand

. He pulled Xu Fangqing into his arms and sat down, leaning his head on her arms: "My wife is the best." "Do

you still think that I am your wife?"

Xu Fangqing said coquettishly, and wanted to get up and leave her lap. , was grabbed by Ning Lingzhou: "I have ignored your feelings during this period. It's my fault. Let me apologize tonight, okay?" She raised her head to kiss Xu Fangqing, but she smiled sweetly

. Avoiding it: "You really want to be beautiful."

He couldn't kiss her lips, and he was satisfied with kissing her neck and collarbone. Ning Lingzhou kissed her with some obsession, like a person who has been thirsty for a long time and drank water, eager to get more. many.

Her breathing became rapid and her kiss became anxious. Xu Fangqing couldn't bear the heavy squeezing of her hands and struggled to put her hands on the table to distance herself from her: "Lingzhou, Lingzhou, don't do this, stop. "

Ning Lingzhou stood up, hugged her and placed her on the table. His warm breath fell on her neck, and he kissed her upwards: "Qingqing, I miss you, don't refuse me." Xu Fangqing held her in her arms

. On her face, you can see the fatigue in her eyebrows and the almost crazy desire.

She really couldn't bear to let Ning Lingzhou suffer alone. If she could help Ning Lingzhou share some of the burden, she would do anything.

Xu Fangqing kissed her lips, put his arms around her neck, and the two of them got closer. As if this was not enough, Ning Lingzhou threw the belt to the ground and immediately pulled down her pajamas.

The omega's fair and delicate body was lying on the brown table, with her long light golden hair spread out. The alpha's animal nature was aroused, and Ning Lingzhou went completely crazy for her.

When Ning Lingzhou held her in his arms and made no movement, Xu Fangqing felt like she had been on a roller coaster several times, and her voice was hoarse.

There were still tears on her eyelashes, and she was too tired to move at all. Even the questions she wanted to ask Ning Lingzhou were forgotten.

The next morning, Xu Fangqing woke up with pain.

Ning Lingzhou frowned and applied medicine to her, blaming herself and feeling distressed: "I went too far last night."

Xu Fangqing blushed, closed her eyes, and didn't want to talk to her.

Ning Lingzhou applied the medicine and patched up the wound. He knelt beside the bed and apologized to her: "Honey, I was wrong. I won't do this again." Xu Fangqing was so tired that she didn't want to open her eyes and asked

her : "Are you hiding something from me?"

Ning Lingzhou knelt obediently: "What do you want to know? I won't hide anything, I will tell you everything."

Xu Fangqing then opened his eyes and looked at her, his eyes a little cold, Seeing this made Ning Lingzhou feel a little panicked: "If I guessed correctly, the person you saw that day was the real Ning Lingzhou, right?" She thought for a long time and checked some information, and there was mention of souls

. The phenomenon of interpenetration is about a boy passing through a girl, and the two experience different lives.

If the current Ning Lingzhou and the previous Ning Lingzhou exchanged bodies, it could just explain why the current Ning Lingzhou is different from the previous one.

However, Xu Fangqing didn't understand why Ning Lingzhou was so sad if the two just exchanged bodies. Was she poor before and reluctant to part with her current wealth?

Are you afraid that you will lose everything you have now after switching back to the original Ning Lingzhou?

Xu Fang noticed that Ning Lingzhou frowned tightly, as if he was thinking or struggling.

"What's wrong? Can't you say it?"

"I couldn't say it before, but now..."

She had successfully redeemed her life points, and Erin didn't care about her now, so it shouldn't matter if she said it.

Ning Lingzhou suddenly asked her, "Maybe you want to hear a story?" "

Okay, tell it."

Xu Fangqing saw that she was still kneeling and allowed her to get on the bed.

Ning Lingzhou decisively went to bed and hugged Xu Fangqing, and then slowly told her how she came to this world from beginning to end.

After Xu Fang finished listening, she looked up at her and pretended to be angry: "So, you were so kind to me in the beginning just to survive, not because you liked me at all?"

Such a bizarre experience, Ning Lingzhou didn't expect Xu Fangqing to catch this "key point". She quickly clarified: "No, I liked you when I read this book before. The first time I saw you in the bathroom I fell in love with you when I was young. I treat you well from the bottom of my heart, and I do it willingly. Survival is just a matter of course." Xu Fangqing was quite satisfied with this answer, and leaned back into her arms: "It's okay.

Fortunately, you survived."

Ning Lingzhou smiled and touched her hair: "Fortunately, you like me, so I can survive." "

Then the former Ning Lingzhou is back," Xu Fangqing looked up Looking at her, he frowned and said, "Do you want to change it back?"

She couldn't imagine that Ning Lingzhou's soul and body were not the same as now. It felt so strange.

If she had to choose between soul and body, she would still choose Ning Lingzhou's soul. After all, she loved Ning Lingzhou's soul, not her body.

"I don't know what she is thinking now. I want to talk to her, but I haven't found anyone yet."

Ning Lingzhou felt uneasy when she thought about where Scumbag A was now and what she was thinking.

She had a feeling that Scumbag A's return this time was definitely not just about changing his body, but there must be a big conspiracy that she didn't know about.

Another week passed, and there was still no news from Scumbag A. However, preparations for Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing's wedding had come to an end.

The invitations have been sent out and only two weeks later, everyone will go to Manhuafang Island to witness their wedding.

During this period, Ning Lingzhou was on high alert. She found someone to draw her original portrait, and used high technology to restore it to her portrait, so that everyone who protected Xu Fangqing would remember that face and remember it whenever they saw it. To report to her.

But until there were only three days left for the wedding, Scumbag A still didn't show up.

Just when Ning Lingzhou was confused, Jiang Luofei received a call from Ning Mozhen, saying that something had happened to Ning Moning.

Jiang Luofei took a private plane back that night. When she saw Ning Mo Ning lying on the hospital bed with a pale face, Jiang Luofei's eyes turned red. She went over to hold Ning Mo Ning's hand and gritted her teeth and asked: " Who is it? Who harmed the boss like this?"

Ning Mozhen was standing aside, frowning: "It's a mutated alien."

Recalling the scene at that time, Ning Mozhen was still frightened.

At that time, she and Ning Moning went to Hong Kong for trading with their money, but they did not expect that the other party wanted to steal the money and failed. The two sides fought fiercely, and in the end the other party was completely wiped out.

Just as she was about to withdraw, an alien tattoo attacked Ning Moning from behind. The rattan pierced her chest directly, just missing her heart.

Jiang Luofei's hands were shaking as she listened. She almost, almost never saw her boss again.

She clenched her fists: "C12, how come there are mutant aliens?"

"We don't know yet."

Ning Mo really knew that she and Ning Mo Ning had a good relationship, and wanted to persuade her, but he opened his mouth but couldn't say anything. Useful words.

Ning Lingzhou learned from Ning Mozhen that Ning Moning had been injured by a mutated alien, and immediately called Xu Fangchen.

"Mutated aliens?"

Xu Fangchen knew something about this. She recalled the laboratories she saw in the Alliance before. At that time, those people were studying how to use the genetic characteristics of aliens for their own use.

However, the research for a long time ended in failure. The mutated alien that injured Ning Moning should not have been created by the alliance.

On the contrary, people who are captured by aliens become mutant aliens when they are sent back.

Moreover, the mutated aliens were very aggressive, so they had no choice but to deal with all those who were sent back without exception.

Xu Fangchen called her friends in the alliance to inquire about the situation and learned that a month ago, a unit fought against aliens in the Star Sea and then disappeared. There is no news yet.

Xu Fangchen sent the photo of the mutated alien to that friend. After several rounds of twists and turns, it was confirmed that he was one of the missing people, but he didn't know why he got mixed up with the fleet.

Xu Fangchen told Ning Lingzhou all the information he had investigated, and warned: "There may be more than one mutant alien, but you can't tell it at ordinary times. They will only attack when that person dies. So the alliance wants to

investigate If so, we can only start from the tattoo. Once the alliance starts a large-scale investigation, sooner or later it will be found on my sister. You have to be prepared and find a way to take her to a safe place before the alliance finds her

. "

Ning Lingzhou looked through the map carefully and found a place where he could avoid the alliance and where Scum A could not find him.

When the wedding ends tomorrow, she will take Xu Fangqing away in the name of honeymoon.

Early the next morning, Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing got up to wash up and put on makeup. There were several people standing around them, but she looked at each other in the mirror with smiles in her eyes.

The phone rang, and Ning Lingzhou saw that it was an unfamiliar number. She didn't answer it. Then a text message came in with only one sentence: "I will give you a surprise today." Then another MMS came in. Ning Lingzhou didn't want to click it at first

. , but she also wanted to know what Scumbag A's intentions were.

After hesitating for a moment, Ning Lingzhou clicked on the photo. A woman was entangled with rose vines. The thorns of the roses pricked her skin, and the blood stained the vines red. The woman in the photo was beautiful. She was crying. His eyes were filled with despair.

Ning Lingzhou was horrified because the woman in the photo looked very similar to Xu Fangqing.

Another message came in.

"Xu Fangqing will be like her."

Ning Lingzhou subconsciously tightened her phone. Xu Fangqing, who was standing by, saw her frowning and reached out to pat her arm gently: "What are you looking at?" Ning

Lingzhou Zhou put the phone away and put a smile on his face: "It's a scam. It's such a good day today. No wonder it affects my mood." "Don't take it to heart," Xu Fangqing said with a happy and yearning smile on her face,

" Our wedding should be a happy one."

"Yes."

Ning Lingzhou squeezed her hand and kissed the back of her hand: "Miss Xu, are you willing to marry Ning Lingzhou? No matter you are poor or rich, no matter Illness or..."

"I am willing," Xu Fangqing interrupted what she was about to say, "As long as it is you, I am willing."

When Ning Lingzhou heard her say this, her dull mood suddenly relaxed, and she considered Someone was putting makeup on their hair and leaning over to kiss Xu Fangqing.

After the wedding officially started, Ning Lingzhou stood in the church and waited anxiously.

All the guests were seated, and at the auspicious hour, the church door opened and the sky lit up.

Xu Fangqing held Xu Dongan's arm and walked in slowly, like an angel breaking into the world, extremely beautiful.

Although she had imagined this scene countless times, when the moment finally arrived, Ning Lingzhou was still very excited. She couldn't wait to hold up her skirt and went forward to greet Xu Fangqing.

The music was a beat slower than her steps, a little hasty to keep up with her rhythm.

Amidst a burst of romantic music, Ning Lingzhou walked up to Xu Fangqing. She stretched out her hand gracefully. Xu Dongan handed Xu Fangqing's hand to hers, said a few blessings, and then left.

Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing held hands, looked at each other, and smiled.

The eyes of the guests were full of smiles and blessings.

The happy and beautiful picture was shattered in the next moment, only a "bang" was heard, frightened screams sounded in the church, and someone ran towards the door.

Ning Lingzhou saw that the wedding dress on Xu Fangqing's chest turned bright red. Xu Fangqing frowned in pain and fell into Ning Lingzhou's arms before she even had time to scream.

"Qingqing! Qingqing!"

Ning Lingzhou held her in his arms: "Shout loudly outside, ambulance! Ambulance!"

The ambulance rushed all the way in the bustling market, Ning Lingzhou stayed by Xu Fangqing's side, She regretted it when she saw her eyes closed tightly, her face pale, and she was so distressed that she burst into tears.

If she had known that Scumbag A's target was Xu Fangqing, she would definitely not hold the wedding as planned and take Xu Fangqing away directly.

She kissed the back of Xu Fangqing's hand and suddenly noticed that her wedding dress was puffed up.

The next second, roses bloomed on her wedding dress, and then roses bloomed all around her.

Ning Lingzhou was stunned. She remembered Xu Fangchen saying that tattoos would only appear when aliens died. These rose vines were full of thorns, but none of them pricked her.

Ning Lingzhou shook her head slowly, finding it difficult to accept that Xu Fangqing was dead.

However, the roses grew wantonly and soon burst the ambulance. The vines stretched out and flew in the air with claws and teeth.

Ning Lingzhou's cell phone rang at this time. When she saw the unfamiliar number, she was not in the mood to answer it, so she blocked it directly, and then another number sent a text message.

"If you want Xu Fangqing's life, just answer the phone."

As soon as Ning Lingzhou saw the news, the phone came over. She answered the call without hesitation and asked coldly: "What do you want me to do?

" There was a leisurely smile on the other side: "Come to Chang Qinghai, you have to go fast. If you are intercepted by people from the alliance, Xu Fangqing will have to become a test subject. You still have ten minutes." Ning Lingzhou said

to

him The driver shouted: "Turn around! Go to Changqinghai!"

The author has something to say:

Good night, babies ~

68

contains a fantasy element.

An ambulance full of roses is running wildly on the street. This rare sight makes people stop and watch. Many people take photos and videos and upload them to the Internet.

All the vehicles on the road gave way to the ambulance. Ning Lingzhou protected Xu Fangqing's body in the car to prevent her from being thrown into the car.

The rose vines bloomed for three minutes and then suddenly disappeared. Ning Lingzhou felt her heart beat out when she touched the blood on Xu Fangqing's body.

There must be nothing wrong!

"Hurry! Drive faster!"

It was exactly ten minutes when the ambulance arrived at Changqinghai.

Scumbag A saw Ning Lingzhou running toward the seaside with Xu Fangqing in her arms. She asked people to help. Ning Lingzhou avoided those people and said, "No, I'll do it myself." As he got closer, Scumbag A took a look

. In the sky, the alliance's helicopter was already chasing after her. She waved her hand: "Advanced submarine."

Ning Lingzhou couldn't care about anything else. She only knew that if she was stopped by the alliance's people, Xu Fangqing would definitely die, and she wouldn't even know the corpse. Can't get it.

The scumbag would definitely not want Xu Fangqing to die if he tried so hard. As long as she could survive, Ning Lingzhou would do anything.

After a group of people entered the submarine, Scum A directed the ship to port C12.

Ning Lingzhou was sitting on the sofa, holding Xu Fangqing in her arms. She felt that her body temperature was gradually disappearing. She rushed to the door anxiously and shouted: "Ning Lingzhou! Ning Lingzhou, come here quickly!" The footsteps were getting closer and closer

. The room door opens.

Zha A held a syringe filled with red liquid in her hand. She walked straight to Xu Fangqing and squatted down to stick the needle into Xu Fangqing's shoulder. Ning Lingzhou stopped her and said, "What is this? "

Scumbag A rolled his eyes at her: "Something that can save lives."

Ning Lingzhou frowned and took back her hand, watching her inject the tube of red liquid into Xu Fangqing's body.

Zha A stood up and stood aside, looking at Xu Fangqing with Ning Lingzhou. She had her eyes closed tightly, and the small blood vessels all over her body were glowing red. All the blood visible to the naked eye was flowing towards her heart, and then spread to all her limbs. Xu Fangqing also suddenly opened her eyes.

Really come alive!

Ning Lingzhou was surprised and happy, and wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes: "Qingqing, Qingqing, how do you feel now?"

Xu Fangqing took a breath, her face was still pale and she looked very weak.

"It hurts," Xu Fangqing held her hand tightly. "It hurts."

Ning Lingzhou looked at Zha A and asked anxiously, "Do you have any painkillers?"

Zha A went to get the medicine box and threw it to Ning Lingzhou. In front of Lingzhou, he went out.

After Ning Lingzhou gave Xu Fang the medicine, Scumbag A sat on the sofa opposite them, leaning against her casually, crossing her legs and asking Ning Lingzhou: "Does it feel good to use my identity to fall in love with her?"

Ning Lingzhou didn't answer and looked at her: "What is your intention?"

"No intention, I just want to get back everything that belongs to me."

"Where are you taking us?"

Zha A poured a glass of red wine and took it He waved it slowly in his hand: "You don't know Xu Fangqing's identity yet, do you?"

Xu Fang cheered up when she heard what she said, and looked at her: "My identity? What identity?"

Ning Ling Zhou hugged her. He looked at her and gently touched her arm: "Don't listen to her nonsense and have a good rest first." "

You don't have to hide it from her. You can't hide it anyway."

Zha A took a sip of red wine and leaned on the sofa. He flipped his hair lazily: "You only know that she is an alien, but you don't know her true identity, right?"

Ning Lingzhou frowned and stared at Scumbag A: "I don't want to know, can you not tell me?"

" No."

Scumbag A liked to see their helpless expressions, and started talking to himself.

It turns out that Xu Fangqing is a princess of the Huaying Star royal family. She has special abilities that can only be obtained by purebred blood of the queen. She can control plants, and she can plant tattoos on other people, allowing them to gain temporary special abilities after death.

This type of tattoo was originally a way for the deceased to say goodbye to their family without damaging the body.

However, the King of Huaying Star used the queen's special ability to plant mutant tattoos on all Huaying soldiers, so that they could still kill the enemy after death, at the cost of losing their bodies.

Queen Huaying, Xu Fangqing's mother, did not want to be used by the king in this way, and did not want to see Huaying's soldiers die without even their bodies.

After trying to persuade the king to no avail, she chose to escape with her newborn daughter.

The guards who had been protecting the queen helped her escape from Huaying Star. They were hunted down by the army sent by the king along the way.

The queen did not want her daughter to become a tool for the king to control the people like her. Knowing that she could not escape the king's pursuit, she left Xu Fangqing behind when passing through the bustling Xinghai City.

The queen was taken back and confined to the rose garden forever.

Ning Lingzhou thought of the photo that Scumbag A sent her. The woman with skin pricked by roses and hair loss was probably Xu Fangqing's mother.

Scumbag A also said that Xu Fangqing would be like her.

Ning Lingzhou suddenly raised his head and looked at Zha A: "You knew Fang Qing would be imprisoned when she went back, why did you take her back?" "Why?" Zha A smiled at the corner of his mouth: "Because of

you

, If you hadn't snatched my body and caused me so much suffering, I would have lived happily with Fang Qing now. Ning Lingzhou, if you want to blame, you can only blame yourself, because you are the one who

invaded People of this world."

The last sentence made Ning Lingzhou unable to refute, because it was indeed she who came to this world and took over Ning Lingzhou's body and fell in love with Xu Fangqing.

Seeing her stunned, Xu Fangqing raised her hand to touch her face and said weakly: "I don't blame you. If, if you hadn't come to love me, according to the plot in the book, the days I lived would have been worse than death. ."

Ning Lingzhou held her hand: "Qingqing, stop talking. Have a good rest. If you have anything to say, I'll talk to you after you get better." "No, listen to me," Xu Fangqing reluctantly pulled the corner of her mouth

. A pale smile, "I'm afraid that if something happens, if I don't say anything, I won't have a chance.

Ning Lingzhou, meeting you and being loved by you is really the luckiest thing in my life.

If you let me do it again Choose once, I will still choose you to come to me.

So, don't regret, don't regret coming here, meeting me, don't regret falling in love with me. Ning

Lingzhou, don't be afraid, I love you, I don't regret it."

Listen. Xu Fangqing's words made Ning Lingzhou's tears fall uncontrollably. She wiped them away, hugged her tighter, and said with a cry in her voice: "I don't regret coming here, nor do I regret falling in love with you. , I just feel sorry for you, and when I see you hurt, I wish I could feel my pain for you."

Scumbag A lit a cigarette and watched the two of them confess their love to each other, hugging each other like a pair of desperate mandarin ducks expressing their heartfelt feelings.

She took a deep drag on the cigarette, then stood up and blew out a smoke ring, and threw the lighter on the coffee table: "You are so loving, it really makes me feel happy several times more." Ning Lingzhou and

Xu Fang Qing hugged each other and ignored her. Scumbag A didn't bother to watch them show their affection anymore and went straight out the door.

The submarine had been traveling in the sea for who knows how long. Ning Lingzhou saw that Xu Fangqing's mental state was getting worse and worse, and urged Scumbag A to ask someone to drive faster.

Scumbag A was so worried that her eyes were red, she was going crazy, she was going to die.

He laughed wildly like he was just watching a drama and told her that the bullet that hit Xu Fangqing's body had been treated and would not kill her. It was just to create a suspended animation and activate the tattoos on her body.

The purpose of this was to expose Xu Fangqing's identity in public, leaving them with no choice but to follow her.

Scumbag A had previously injected Xu Fangqing with the queen's blood, which could help treat her wounds. Although it was not completely curable, it would not be life-threatening.

Knowing that Xu Fangqing's life was not in danger, Ning Lingzhou's heart calmed down and she became quiet. She only watched Xu Fangqing quietly, not wanting to leave her eyes for a moment.

Scumbag A looks on and feels uncomfortable. If she doesn't feel comfortable, others can't even think of feeling comfortable.

"When Huayingxing hands Xu Fangqing to the king, he will use Huaying's secret method to exchange our souls back. When the time comes, I will take good care of Xu Fangqing for you. Don't worry, I won't kill you

. I want you to see with your own eyes how I fell in love with Xu Fang, and let you feel how I feel now." If Ning Lingzhou hadn't been pressing against her body, Scumbag A would have really wanted to beat her up at this moment

.

She doesn't love Xu Fangqing now, but she doesn't allow her to belong to others.

When the submarine arrived at port C12, Zha A took them onto the spaceship that had been waiting here and flew to Huaying Star as quickly as possible.

Ning Lingzhou thought of Ning Mo Ning's previous injury and frowned at Scumbag A: "Sister Mo Ning is also your cousin, how can you bear to be so cruel to her?" Speaking of Ning Mo Ning's

injury , Scumbag A sighed softly: "I didn't expect that mutant to hurt the boss so seriously. If she wasn't injured, how could we board the spacecraft at the port and leave so easily?" She said in Ning

Lingzhou After reading the entire book in The World Before, I learned that this port has a hidden flight line leading to Huaying Star.

So she first planned to hurt Ning Mo Ning, which triggered an investigation by the alliance. After they left without finding anything, this place became the safest place.

When Xu Fangqing's identity is exposed, the Alliance will chase her to investigate, making false claims in the east and west, and no one will stop her when she leads people away from here.

Ning Lingzhou felt a little colder when he heard that she wasn't worried about Ning Mo Ning at all, and didn't care about Ning Mo Ning, as if she was just an outsider.

The current scumbag is probably even more cold-blooded and crazy than before. If Xu Fangqing were by her side, she doesn't know how she would be treated.

Ning Lingzhou looked at Xu Fangqing worriedly, feeling anxious but unable to do anything.

At this time, there was a sudden sound in her mind. She opened her eyes wide in surprise and shouted in her mind: "Irene, Irene, are you there?" "Su, host," Irene's voice was broken,

" The main god space was invaded by viruses, and the system data was maliciously tampered with.

As a result, the original owner seized the host body and returned to the original world." "

I know that I have met the original Ning Lingzhou. She wants to change her body back now, what should I do now?"

After not hearing an answer for a long time, Ning Lingzhou was about to die of panic, and then Irene spoke intermittently: "Currently, the system data has not been repaired, and it is impossible to remedy it. . "

That's no choice.

Ning Lingzhou was discouraged.

The speed of the spacecraft is very fast, and it will be dark when it reaches Huaying Star.

When Ning Lingzhou walked out of the spacecraft with Xu Fangqing in her arms, the bright afterglow of the sunset shone on her, casting a layer of soft light on the weak-looking Xu Fangqing in her arms, and her face looked better.

As soon as she landed, a group of people gathered around her. Medical staff took Xu Fangqing over, and men in military uniforms escorted her to the king.

The king didn't even look at her and ordered: "Give her to Lord Ning."

The Lord Ning he mentioned was Scum A. He didn't know how long she had been here. The king was obviously very familiar with her.

Scumbag A ordered people to take Ning Lingzhou to be imprisoned, and then she followed the king to the hospital to see Xu Fangqing.

Ning Lingzhou was locked up in a hotel-like cell with iron bars on the door.

Every day when someone came to deliver food to her, she would ask that person about Xu Fangqing's situation.

The woman who delivered the food was mute and couldn't speak. She only made gestures with her that she couldn't understand. Ning Lingzhou didn't know if Xu Fangqing was well. She couldn't feel at peace if she couldn't see her for a day.

After being imprisoned like this for a month, Ning Lingzhou heard footsteps one day. She got up and ran over, grabbing the iron bars and looking around, hoping that Xu Fangqing was well and coming to see her.

The visitor was a scumbag. When she saw Ning Lingzhou, who was all dirty and her hair was disheveled, anger appeared in her eyes: "If I had known you were ruining my image like this, I should have put you in a real prison."

Ning Lingzhou grabbed the railing: "Where's Qingqing? How is Qingqing?" "

She's fine, her injuries are healed," Scumbag A smiled proudly, "But she doesn't remember you." Xu

Fangqing Not remembering her, Ning Lingzhou was stunned for a while and grabbed the railing: "What did you do to Qingqing?" "

It wasn't me," Scumbag A smiled and approached her, "It was the king who asked someone to treat Xu Fangqing. I wiped her memory.

Now, it's time for her to see me."

Scumbag A asked someone to take Ning Lingzhou out, and took her to the hospital with her head covered all the way. The hood was never taken off. She didn't know where she was.

All she knew was that someone was pressing her down on the bed. During the struggle, she felt a pain in her neck. The needle pierced her neck, and then she lost consciousness.

When she woke up again, Ning Lingzhou looked at the same room where she was being held. There was no one around her. She stood up and ran into the bathroom.

Seeing the familiar yet unfamiliar face in the mirror, Ning Lingzhou felt as if she had been in a dream, but she had woken up from a dream within a dream, and she had not yet fully woken up.

After his soul was returned, Ning Lingzhou was imprisoned for another month.

She could see a huge garden from where she lived. Sometimes Xu Fangqing would pass by the garden. Ning Lingzhou would hold on to the iron railing and squeeze his head into the gap to follow her.

She seemed completely fine.

Ning Lingzhou came down from the window sill in despair, but then cheered up. It didn't matter. As long as Xu Fangqing lived well, what did it matter whether she remembered her or not?

But every night, she thought that the only person she cared about in this world had forgotten her, and tears flowed uncontrollably from the corners of her eyes and wet the pillow.

The only thing she looked forward to was that Erin finally returned to normal.

"Host, do you want to return to the original world or enter the next world?" "

No, I'm not going anywhere."

Ning Lingzhou hugged the pillow in a daze. "But you can't change anything if you stay here," Erin said regretfully. "It's all caused by the virus. I have already applied to the Lord God. If you are willing to go back, you can be reborn before your accident. You won't be able

to do it by then."

The memory now won't be so sad."

"Just wait a little longer," Ning Lingzhou said, "At least wait a little longer for me to meet Qingqing and say goodbye to her."

Ning Lingzhou waited and waited, until spring and summer turned into autumn and winter, and finally waited until Scumbag A released her.

Scumbag A told her with a cold face: "Don't talk nonsense when you see Xu Fangqing, otherwise, you will never see her again." Huaying Star started to snow as soon as winter arrived, but even around the ice and snow palace

, The red roses are in full bloom, coquettish and beautiful.

Ning Lingzhou saw Xu Fangqing sitting on the swing in a daze from a distance. She was wearing a furry cloak and was very thickly dressed, but she was not bulky at all.

It was almost a year since I had seen her so close. Ning Lingzhou quickened his pace and wanted to run to her side. Scumbag A shouted behind her: "Stop." Ning Lingzhou's joyful steps slowed down, and the look on his face

The smile slowly faded away. She waited for Scumbag A to come forward. She followed behind Scumbag A and slowly walked to Xu Fangqing, looking at her without blinking.

"It's such a cold day, why don't you go inside?"

Zha A stretched out his hand to hold Xu Fangqing's hand, but she avoided it. She looked at Zha A with an expressionless face: "What are you doing here?"

Attention Seeing Ning Lingzhou next to her, Xu Fangqing was stunned for a moment and said blankly: "Why is she crying?" Scumbag

A turned around and saw that Ning Lingzhou was really crying, with a smile on her face. Even she didn't realize she was crying.

"I'm not crying, I'm happy." Ning Lingzhou said.

"Then what are you happy about?"

Xu Fangqing gently swayed on the swing and looked at her with her head tilted.

"I'm happy to see you."

"Oh."

Xu Fangqing looked away. When she saw the king had brought someone, she frowned and asked, "Are we going to draw blood again?"

She had to draw blood every month, and she had already She was annoyed, but the king said he wanted to check her body and find out the cause of her amnesia, so she reluctantly endured it.

"Draw blood?"

Ning Lingzhou looked at Zha A: "What kind of blood should be drawn?"

Zha A turned his head and threatened, "Don't ask if you shouldn't ask."

When he saw Xu Fangqing frowning when he was drawing blood, he gently pumped Angry, Ning Lingzhou really wanted to hold her in his arms, but couldn't do anything.

When the person who drew the blood left and Scumbag A was about to send Ning Lingzhou back, Xu Fangqing suddenly called her out: "Ning Lingzhou." Ning Lingzhou suddenly turned his head to look at her, hoping that she would

think He got up, but saw her looking at Scumbag A: "Leave this person here to serve."

Scumbag A frowned and looked at her: "You want her to stay here?"

"Yes." Xu Fangqing responded softly.

"Why?" Scumbag A asked.

"Because it's so funny when she cries."

"It's quite funny," Scumbag A saw that she didn't think of Ning Lingzhou at all, so he agreed, "Then...let her stay." Scumbag A left

, Ning Lingzhou stood there and smiled happily.

"So happy to stay with me?"

Ning Lingzhou nodded: "Of course you are happy."

"What's your name?" Xu Fangqing asked her.

"My name is Ning," Ning Lingzhou paused, "My name is Ning Ning."

Ning Lingzhou felt very satisfied to be able to stay by Xu Fangqing's side. He took care of her daily life, played with her, and looked after her every day. Laughing, Ning Lingzhou felt like she was alive again.

Scumbag A observed for a while that the two of them got along extremely harmoniously. After Xu Fangqing lost her memory, she was not close to anyone.

Everyone said that they were in a wife-wife relationship, but Xu Fangqing was not close to her.

If she were in Xinghai City, Scumbag A would have used force on her a long time ago, but now in Huaying Star, Xu Fangqing's identity made her dare not act rashly.

But seeing Xu Fangqing smiling at Ning Lingzhou every day made Scumbag A feel more and more angry.

That night, while she was drinking, she used this as an excuse to break into Xu Fangqing's room and wanted to be intimate with her.

After Xu Fangqing refused, Scumbag A became angry and wanted to use force on her.

Ning Lingzhou made a Kong Ming Lantern for Xu Fangqing and wanted to show her. Unexpectedly, she saw Scumbag A's evil deeds. She immediately rushed up and started fighting with Scumbag A.

Naturally, the scumbag couldn't beat him when he was drunk. After Ning Lingzhou knocked him down, he grabbed Xu Fangqing's hand and said, "I'll take you away!" Xu Fangqing didn't respond, but followed her and ran out of the palace. Since she woke up

, I was locked up here, and I kept wanting to go out and have a look, but someone was guarding the door and I couldn't get out at all.

Ning Lingzhou knocked the guard unconscious while the guard at the door was talking to her, and the two of them successfully ran out.

It was freezing and snowy outside, but their hearts were burning hot.

The night was dark blue and the ground was white.

Xu Fangqing wore a white cloak, opened her arms, ran in the snow, and shouted towards the endless snow: "I am free! I am free!" Ning Lingzhou saw her smiling happily, and she also felt happy and

happy .

People always have to go crazy a few times before their life is considered in vain. Even if they are caught and taken back later, it will be miserable, but the beautiful scenery at this moment cannot be lived up to.

I don't know who threw the snowball first. The two had a snowball fight in the snow. When they were tired, they lay in the snow together and laughed happily.

"I have never been so happy," Xu Fangqing said, "It would be great if it could always be like this." "Do you

want to leave here?"

Ning Lingzhou asked her, "If you go to a strange place, would you? ?"

"I am willing, as long as I can live freely," Xu Fangqing tilted her head and looked at her, "Can you take me away?" "I want to." Ning Lingzhou could not help but approach her,

holding

the Her face and forehead were pressed against hers: "I want to take you out of here and live a free life." "Then

take me away."

Xu Fangqing kissed her, which was like burning A handful of firewood was thrown into the hot fireworks, which suddenly brought out the emotions that Ning Lingzhou had been holding back for a long time.

She held Xu Fangqing's face and kissed her. The two rolled around in the snow twice and kissed passionately.

There were shouts in the distance, and they didn't separate until they were surrounded.

Ning Lingzhou was imprisoned again. The king said that she had seduced the princess and was a monster, and wanted to burn her to death in public.

Eileen said anxiously: "Host, I have applied for rebirth for you until you first entered the entertainment industry. Now is the time to leave." "Can I take Qingqing with me?" "Xu Fangqing, as the female protagonist of this book

,

Lord, we cannot escape from this world unless this world collapses."

"Then how will this world collapse?"

"The original author deletes this book."

On the day when Ning Lingzhou was to be executed in public, she was tied to the cross, surrounded by After a circle of firewood was formed, the king announced her crime and was about to execute her.

Xu Fangqing suddenly rushed up and hugged her, saying that if he wanted to burn Ning Lingzhou to death, he would burn her to death too.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't fulfill my promise and take you away."

"You don't need to fulfill your promise anymore," Xu Fangqing kissed her face, "My heart has left with you a long time ago." The king asked someone to take Xu Fangqing away

. Fang Qing pulled away and the fire lit the wood.

Eileen said anxiously: "Host, the time and space portal is about to be opened for you. Please seize the opportunity."

"Okay."

Ning Lingzhou knew the pain of loss. She didn't want to leave, but she couldn't bear to let Xu Fangqing watch. She was burned to death and she decided to leave.

The portal appeared behind him, and at the same time the rope around Ning Lingzhou was loosened. Everyone was shocked when they saw this scene.

Xu Fangqing broke free and ran towards Ning Lingzhou. She didn't know why, but she subconsciously called out her name: "Ning Lingzhou! Take me away!" Ning Lingzhou heard her call,

Turning around in surprise, he saw Xu Fangqing throwing herself into his arms, and they both fell into the time and space portal at the same time.

The author has something to say:

Good night, babies~~~

The modern plot will unfold later. Xu Fang fell over and chased Ning Ling's boat.

Then other CP's extras will also be written. It must be a happy ending in the end.

It's not over yet.

69

Xu Fangqing and Ning Lingzhou fell into the time and space portal together.

Because Irene had already set Ning Lingzhou to return to before the accident, she flew to where she should go as soon as she entered.

Xu Fangqing was trapped in place, watching Ning Lingzhou disappear.

The time and space portal behind her also closed after they entered.

Irene looked at Xu Fangqing standing in the space. It was the first time that she opened the teleportation gate for Ning Lingzhou, so she did not expect that someone would enter the teleportation space with her.

What troubles Irene is that as the portal closes, the protagonist Xu Fangqing leaves the world in the book, causing the world of the original book to collapse faster than the world collapse caused by the author deleting the book.

Now the book is in a mess, even if Xu Fangqing is sent back, it will not help.

Because Xu Fangqing had lost her memory, Aileen told her the whole story. Combining it with past film and television materials, she successfully awakened Xu Fangqing's memory.

After Irene told Xu Fang about the current situation, she proposed a plan: "Now only if you go to the author's world, find the author, and rebuild the whole world, can you save the people who originally appeared in that world." The author's world

?

Isn't that the same world as Ning Lingzhou?

Xu Fangqing decisively agreed.

Before setting off, Irene reminded: "You will go to the time when the book "Forced Love by Domineering President" was first serialized. In other words, Ning Lingzhou does not know your existence at this time, even if you meet her

, but also be prepared that she doesn't love you.

Prioritize saving the fate of the characters in the book, actively look for the author, and complete the book "Forced Love by Domineering Presidents"." Hearing that Ning

Lingzhou didn't know her and didn't love her, Xu Fangqing was stunned for a moment, but it was only for a moment that she put this loss behind her.

When Ning Lingzhou first came to her side, she didn't love Ning Lingzhou either, and treated her very badly, making her hurt and suffer.

Now it's her turn to love Ning Lingzhou.

And she went there not only for Ning Lingzhou, but also for all her relatives and friends.

So Xu Fangqing nodded decisively.

Irene couldn't bear the separation of their lovers, so she selfishly sent Xu Fangqing to Ning Lingzhou.

Ning Lingzhou, who returned to her original world, had forgotten everything. She was now a well-known actress. The company intended to train her and arranged various announcements for her.

She was busy every day and suffered from severe lack of sleep, so when there was a knock on the room door at five in the morning, Ning Lingzhou got up and opened the door very irritably.

She thought it was her assistant who came so early to tell her to get up and go filming. She frowned and was about to get angry. When she looked up, she saw a strange and extremely beautiful woman standing at the door. It was almost the lover of her dreams who had walked in. reality.

Ning Lingzhou was stunned for a moment and became more awake: "Who are you looking for?"

Although the appearance was not the one she was most familiar with, her frown and yawning were exactly the same as before.

Xu Fangqing knew she was in the right place, and happily walked in and hugged her: "I'm looking for you, Ning Lingzhou." Ning Lingzhou

froze in place, and for a moment she felt like she was dreaming, waiting for Xu Fangqing to let go After driving her away, Ning Lingzhou gently stood up on tiptoes and kissed her lips. Ning Lingzhou suddenly came back to her senses: "Who are you? You, what are you...get out of here!" He pushed Xu Fangqing out of the door

. , Ning Lingzhou patted his face, what the hell, he met an enthusiastic fan who came to his door early this morning, and even got kissed by her.

It's outrageous to say it.

Fortunately, the other party is very beautiful, so she won't be upset.

Ning Lingzhou's head was in a daze. She was really sleepy, so she didn't take it seriously. She took a sip of water and climbed into bed again.

He slept until seven in the morning. The alarm on his cell phone rang. Ning Lingzhou opened his eyes and got up to clean up and wash up. After a while, there was movement at the door.

She walked over to open the door and saw a girl sitting at the door, exactly the same as the one in her dream last night. Ning Lingzhou then remembered that it was not a dream last night. She was hugged by this girl and even kissed by her. .

Ning Lingzhou frowned: "Why haven't you left yet? If you don't leave, I will call the police." "I don't know where to go," Xu Fangqing looked at her pitifully, her acting skills improved, and she touched her head

. , "I have lost my memory, I have nothing with me, and I don't know where to go. I only know that I like you, so I came to find you. Please don't drive me away, okay? Do you need a nanny at home? I can help you with the housework. ..."

Xu Fangqing said and touched her stomach: "I'm so hungry."

Normally, Ning Lingzhou would not believe this rhetoric at all, but such a beautiful girl, with such a pitiful expression, Looking at her.

Her heart softened instantly, and she had the urge to protect her.

Ning Lingzhou frowned, sighed, and opened the door: "Come in." After succeeding,

Xu Fangqing's eyes suddenly lit up, and she pretended to be pitiful when Ning Lingzhou turned around.

Ning Lingzhou brought her bread and milk from the refrigerator. Xu Fangqing was really hungry and almost choked as she ate so fast.

Ning Lingzhou handed over the milk at the right time, and she took it and took a sip: "Thank you."

She looked young, just in her early twenties.

The facial features are as if they were made by modeling, they are delicate and beautiful, and the skin is so shiny that it is so good that it is enough to make people look stunning even without the application of makeup.

She wore a white knee-length waist-length dress, and her long light golden hair was spread over her shoulders, making her even more radiant.

When Ning Lingzhou looked at her in a daze, Xu Fangqing stretched out her leg and accidentally touched Ning Lingzhou's calf.

The tingling sensation made her retract her feet, and when she lowered her head, she saw her long, straight and slender legs, which were round and without a trace of excess flesh, and even her toes were very delicate.

This girl is really just like the perfect heroine from the book.

Ning Lingzhou asked her: "Do you still remember your name?"

Xu Fangqing finished eating, wiped her mouth with a tissue, and looked at her obediently: "Qingqing."

Kiss?

Ning Lingzhou thought of her inexplicable kiss and frowned at her: "Speak nicely." "

My name is Xu Fangqing, you can call me Qingqing."

Ning Lingzhou felt embarrassed for a moment because he had thought wrong, and then nodded: " Go back after eating. I'm very busy and don't have time to spend with you."

She said, went to find her wallet, took a stack of money and put it on the table: "I don't know where you live, these should be enough for you to buy it back. Ticket."

Considering how beautiful she was, it was a bit dangerous to go out alone.

Ning Lingzhou kindly reminded: "Go to a regular station to buy a ticket, don't take a black train." "

Thank you."

Xu Fangqing took the money in her hand. She also had to find the author, as there was no way to use the money.

After a while, Ning Lingzhou asked her to go out with him.

After going downstairs, Ning Lingzhou was picked up by someone. When he said goodbye to Xu Fangqing downstairs, he told Xu Fangqing: "There must be a limit to chasing stars. Live a good life after you go back and don't focus on me."

Xu Fangqing did not answer her words, but smiled and waved to her: "Go and do your work, see you in the evening."

After that, she turned and left.

Ning Lingzhou looked at her tall and slender figure and turned around to get in the car.

The assistant asked curiously: "Sister Ning, was that girl just a fan of yours? She's so beautiful." "

I don't know."

When the car passed by Xu Fangqing, Ning Lingzhou turned his head to look at her, always feeling that since he saw her She felt as if there was a thread in her heart, and the other end of the thread had something to do with her.

Ning Lingzhou didn't go home until very late. When her car stopped at the gate of the community, she saw Xu Fangqing in a white skirt squatting outside the guard room.

She didn't know how long she had been squatting, her eyes were shaking, as if she was very sleepy.

Ning Lingzhou opened the door and got out of the car, walked to her and squatted down, watching her head move little by little, and reached out to catch her chin.

Xu Fangqing woke up suddenly. When she saw Ning Lingzhou, a smile broke out on her face. She subconsciously hugged Ning Lingzhou's neck: "Lingzhou, are you back?" Ning Lingzhou froze in place and forgot to push her away

. .

Then, like a ghost possessed, he took her home.

Xu Fangqing followed her, put a bag of vegetables and meat on the table, and then poured them in the kitchen as if they were cooked.

Ning Lingzhou didn't stop her. She changed into home clothes and came out. When she saw her lighting a fire, she walked over and asked, "Didn't you have dinner?" "

No."

Xu Fangqing said with a smile, "I bought something ." , I wanted to wait for you to come back to eat together, but it's too late now, so I can only cook noodles."

"Are you stupid?"

Ning Lingzhou felt that she was even more confused: "Why should I come back to eat with you? This is My home is not your home. What's the use of waiting for me?

Also, what if I don't come back? Are you going to be hungry all the time?"

"How could I be so stupid?"

Xu Fangqing looked at her with a smile: " I've already eaten bread, but I thought you might be hungry, so I wanted to cook some noodles."

Xu Fangqing's cooking skills were average, but she still had no problem cooking vegetable and egg noodles.

She filled two bowls and asked Ning Lingzhou to come over and eat too.

Ning Lingzhou was busy all day long and often couldn't eat at lunch time. Moreover, she didn't like boxed lunches and ate less every time, which made her look too thin.

Smell the fragrant egg noodles, I feel really hungry.

She went over and sat across from Xu Fangqing, picked up the noodles and took a bite. It was okay, not delicious, but not terrible either.

Xu Fangqing watched her finish a small bowl of noodles and went to the kitchen to clear away the dishes.

Ning Lingzhou had nothing to do. He stood at the door of the kitchen and saw her washing dishes clumsily. She clearly didn't know how to do housework. He also said that he would come to be her nanny and help her with housework.

Ning Lingzhou didn't expose her, so he freed up the guest room for her to live in, thinking of sending her away early tomorrow morning.

Xu Fangqing did go out with her every day, but when she came back in the evening, Xu Fangqing would be waiting for her at the door, with joy in her eyes when she saw her.

Ning Lingzhou was confused by her smile. He said every day that he would send her away the next day, but he took her home after get off work the next day. Half a month passed.

On this day, Ning Lingzhou shot very late. When he left the studio, he discovered that it was raining heavily outside.

The assistant said that a nearby hotel had been arranged and was ready to pick her up and take her to the hotel to rest.

Ning Lingzhou thought that Xu Fangqing might still be waiting for her at the gate of the community, so she took the car keys and drove back alone.

The assistant looked at her strangely and said doubtfully: "There are no pets at home, not even a pot of flowers and plants. What are you doing in such a hurry to go back?" When she thought that Xu Fangqing might be waiting for her in the rain, Ning Lingzhou stepped on the accelerator

. Even heavier, I ran all the way for half an hour to the gate of the community, but saw no one.

While she was happy, she was also a little disappointed.

Xu Fangqing must have left. How could he be so stupid as to wait for her to come home in the rain?

She drove in absentmindedly. When the uncle of the guard saw her, he called Xu Fangqing: "Little girl, the person you are waiting for is back." Xu Fangqing was waiting at the door, but it started to rain heavily, so the uncle of the guard let

her Come in and sit and wait.

She was about to fall asleep while waiting. When she heard the guard uncle calling her, Xu Fangqing suddenly opened her eyes and stood up to see Ning Lingzhou driving back. She waved to her happily with a smile in her eyes. Diluted all the sleepiness.

Ning Lingzhou was sitting in the car and saw her hurriedly going out with an umbrella. She stepped into a puddle and splashed water on her white ankles. Ning Lingzhou tightened her grip on the steering wheel.

After following Ning Lingzhou back home, Xu Fangqing lowered her head to change her shoes: "It rained so hard today, I thought you wouldn't come back." She looked up and saw that Ning Lingzhou had entered the door of her room

. Xu Fangqing went to the kitchen to cook noodles. She was really hungry.

After a while, Ning Lingzhou opened the door and came out, frowning and asked her: "If I don't come back tonight, what are you going to do? Just sit and sleep in the guard room all night?" Xu Fang had never thought about this problem

.

She turned around and looked at Ning Lingzhou with a smile: "But aren't you back?"

Ning Lingzhou felt depressed. She didn't know what she was angry about. She just felt like a fist hitting cotton, which made her feel a little bit. have no choice.

She goes out early and comes back late every day. She doesn't know what Xu Fangqing's purpose is in coming to her side, and she can't drive her away.

But it can be felt that Xu Fangqing really likes her.

Every time Xu Fangqing looked at her, her heart was filled with eyes and her eyes were filled with a joyful smile.

You can't pretend to like someone.

When going out the next day, Ning Lingzhou hesitated for a while, then took the key to Xu Fangqing: "Don't wait for me at the door, tidy up the house when you have time." The author has something to say: Good night, babies

~~

Even

if Ning Lingzhou doesn't remember Qingqing, but he still loves her, so the rest of it is still sweet.

70

said that Xu Fangqing was asked to tidy up the house, but in fact it was just to find an excuse to give her the key so that she would not have to wait at the door every time.

Xu Fangqing took the key and smiled happily: "Okay, come back early after work. I'll cook at home and wait for you to come back." Ning Lingzhou didn't answer, and she didn't know when she would be able to finish filming

. Home, if you agree to her, it will inevitably make her look forward to it. If she can't come back, it will be very uncomfortable if her expectations turn into disappointment.

Xu Fangqing asked Irene to help, and after searching for more than half a month, she finally found the author of "Forced Love by a Domineering President".

She sent a message to the author on the platform, stating that she wanted to buy the copyright of her book, but she needed the author to write according to her ideas.

The author only replied to her with three words: Liar, get out.

The author has only written more than 10,000 words in this book. She jumped into the street and someone actually offered to buy her copyright. She really looks like a liar.

The first step failed.

Xu Fangqing still refused to give up and continued to send her messages: "If you don't believe it, ask a lawyer to write a contract. I only ask for one thing, which is that I need to design the content. You can just write it and get paid, okay?"

"Then how much do you plan to pay for my book?"

"You give me a price." "

One million."

"I can't afford that much money now, can I give it to you in installments? In this way, I will give it to you first. Five hundred yuan, you first change the text according to my wishes. Anyway, you only have more than 10,000 words, so it is not difficult to change it. I will

slowly raise the money here. Every time you update a chapter, you can ask me for five hundred yuan. Bai, when you finish, I will give you all the remaining money. Do you think this is okay?" The

author was silent for a while: "Okay, you transfer the money first, and I will make changes."

Xu Fangqing came over After arriving here for more than half a month, she got her identity information with the help of Irene, and borrowed some money from Ning Lingzhou for living expenses. She looked at the five hundred yuan left on the card and gritted her teeth to give it to the author. Turned around.

The author sent a surprised expression: "Are you serious? Tell me, father, the sponsor, how to change it?" "First of all, the

heroine cannot be called Xu Fangqing, and there are these people in it..."

She added the previous The completed character relationship table was sent to the author.

After reading it, the author sent three exclamation points: "!!! I didn't expect that you even thought about the story content and CP characters' names. I'm going to start changing it now. You will be satisfied." After a back-and-forth communication with the author, it was quickly completed.

At noon, Xu Fangqing remembered that she had not cleaned her house yet, so she told the author that we would talk tomorrow.

After she logged off, she looked at the clean and tidy room, and it seemed like there was nothing to clean.

Ning Lingzhou's home has always been very clean. According to her, someone comes to clean it every two days.

Xu Fangqing packed up the garbage and went downstairs to throw it away. Thinking that Ning Lingzhou would have clothes to wash, she walked over and opened the door of Ning Lingzhou's room.

When she was at home, Xu Fangqing was not allowed to enter her room, and the two of them only talked in the living room. Occasionally, Xu Fangqing wanted to hug her, but he could only run away after hugging her unprepared.

Now that she was not at home, Xu Fangqing felt a little excited. She entered Ning Lingzhou's room and went straight to her bed. She jumped on the bed and pulled the quilt around herself.

There is a faint fragrance of Ning Lingzhou on the quilt, which is like a sleeping aid, making people intoxicated.

She couldn't bear to get up, turned over and over in her arms, found a suitable position, closed her eyes, and fell asleep after a while.

She slept until the afternoon. Xu Fangqing dreamed that Ning Lingzhou was back. She woke up suddenly, got out of bed, made her bed, and then she felt like she had secretly done something bad, and went out happily.

In the evening, Ning Lingzhou returned home from work. The sound of shower came from the bathroom, as well as Xu Fangqing's clear and beautiful singing voice. She was relieved from the fatigue of the day at this moment. It would be good to have someone at home, at least some sense of life. breath.

The reason why she kept Xu Fangqing was because she was obsessed with her, and because Xu Fangqing was beautiful. Who doesn't want to see beautiful women every day?

She lives alone anyway, so she just thinks of doing good deeds and doing good deeds.

Ning Lingzhou returned to the room and changed into home clothes. She turned around and saw a glimmer of light on the bed. She walked over and picked up a piece of light blond hair from the bed.

Xu Fangqing entered her room and it seemed that he should be lying on her bed.

Ning Lingzhou picked up the evidence, opened the door, went out and stood at the bathroom door and asked, "Did you enter my room?" Three seconds later, the bathroom door opened: "

What did you just say?"

Xu Fangqing was still dripping with water. Just appeared in her sight.

The girl's long light golden hair is pulled up, and her bright and beautiful face looks smaller and more delicate. The water droplets on her hair follow the slender swan neck, across the sexy collarbone, down over the hills, and past the flat belly. , along the round and white thighs and merged into the floor.

Even her toes are delicate and cute.

This was the first time for Ning Lingzhou to see such a sexy and soft body. It was like a finely carved human-shaped jade porcelain, so beautiful that it made people's hearts beat.

She was stunned for a moment and forgot what she was going to say. Xu Fangqing noticed that she had a piece of her hair on her head and asked doubtfully: "What are you doing with a piece of hair?" Ning Lingzhou suddenly became furious

. She came back to her senses and said, "You should take a shower first."

She then turned around and went back to her room. When the door of the room was closed, she breathed a long sigh of relief, and belatedly realized that her face was burning. Panic.

She has never told anyone that she likes girls. She usually just looks at beautiful girls with admiration. She has never seen other people's bodies. This is the first time she has such a visual impact like today.

Ning Lingzhou looked at the hair in her hand. When she held it up to the light, she could see its luster.

As she looked at it, Xu Fangqing's graceful body came to mind again.

She shook her head subconsciously, wanting to throw away the hair, but hesitated and put it under her pillow.

She said nothing more about not letting Xu Fangqing into the room.

She didn't go to Xu Fangqing, but Xu Fangqing came to her door first.

Hearing the knock on the door, Ning Lingzhou walked over to open the door and saw Xu Fangqing standing at the door wearing her pajamas. At that moment, she felt a strange and comfortable feeling in her heart.

Xu Fangqing is shorter than her, her sleeves are slightly longer, and her collar is too big, with her shoulders almost exposed.

Ning Lingzhou wanted to reach out and pull her pajamas up, but felt that he was taking too much care. He just looked at her with a somewhat uncomfortable look, wanting to look at her but avoiding it.

Xu Fangqing didn't notice her uneasiness. She shook her sleeves and whispered: "You...can you lend me some money first?" "

What are you borrowing money for?"

Seeing Xu Fangqing's hesitation, she asked Then he asked: "How much is needed?"

Xu Fangqing thought for a moment and was a little confused: "I don't know when I can make money. Before then, I may need tens of thousands." "It's not like tens of thousands.

" It's a small amount, what if you take my money and don't pay it back, and run away?"

"It's easy," Xu Fang leaned forward and hugged her neck, smiling, "What if I can't pay you back? Money, I will give you my life.

If you are afraid that I will take the money and run away, I can pledge myself to you now. "

Ning Lingzhou looked at the person in front of her. There was a smile on her face, as if she was very happy to be able to give her body to him. She turned away uncomfortably

, pulled her hand away, and took a step away: "You Just say it nicely, don't get into people's arms all the time, and don't put your arms around my neck all the time.

"Then I hug my waist? " "

Xu Fangqing was about to hug her waist as she spoke, but Ning Lingzhou grabbed her hand. The delicate and smooth touch made her hand pause. Then she pretended to be a senior and taught her a lesson: "Look at you

. I'm young, so I won't argue with you, but if you still behave like this outside, be careful and suffer a loss. "

Not everyone can be like her, calm on the outside but panicking on the inside.

Xu Fangqing snorted: "Do you think I treat everyone like this?

"That's not what I meant. "

Xu Fangqing raised her eyebrows and looked at her: "Then what do you mean? " "

Xu Fangqing," Ning Lingzhou knocked her little head, a little angry and a little funny: "Is this how you talk to your creditors?"

"Then what attitude should I adopt? " "

Xu Fangqing rolled her eyes and then laughed again. She turned a deaf ear to what she just said. She leaned forward and put her arm around her waist with one hand, and pulled the collar of her pajamas with the other. She asked delicately: "Sister Ning, is this attitude okay? ? "

Ning Lingzhou usually dislikes squeamish people, but when Xu Fangqing seduces people, there's really nothing he can do to her. Ning Lingzhou suppressed her heartbeat and spoke softer: "Okay, it's late, let's go

first Go rest and I'll transfer the money to you tomorrow. "

Thank you, Sister Ning." Xu Fangqing suddenly stood up on tiptoes and leaned close to her ear and asked, "Do you want to kiss me?" "

Who doesn't want to kiss and kiss such a beautiful girl?

Ning Lingzhou froze on the spot. She couldn't decide what Fang Qing was thinking or what her intentions were. She only knew that her heart was beating feverishly now, like She felt a call and wanted to kiss Xu Fangqing.

Follow instinct or stay rational. Ning Lingzhou thought a lot at this moment.

But Xu Fangqing didn't give her a choice. She wanted to kiss Ning Lingzhou, so she grabbed her He kissed her collar.

Ning Lingzhou opened his eyes wide and felt her soft lips. He gently opened his mouth and let her do whatever he wanted. The feeling at this moment was unprecedented, and it seemed to be carved in his heart. As if in her body.

She subconsciously hugged Xu Fangqing's waist, and then changed from passive to active, pushing her to the door, not thinking about unnecessary questions, and followed her instinct to kiss her. When they separated,

Ning Lingzhou was stunned for a moment, her face turned red, a little embarrassed but also a little calm, she touched Xu Fangqing's red lips: "Go to bed, good night. "

That night, Ning Lingzhou had a dream that she thought was ridiculous. In the dream, she and Xu Fangqing did whatever they wanted. She also dreamed that Xu Fangqing was an omega and she was an alpha, and they were deeply in love

. When they were getting married, she marked Xu Fangqing.

The feeling was so real that she was immersed in it. It wasn't until Xu Fangqing called her the next day that she suddenly opened her eyes. She

saw the people around her clearly. Some inappropriate R-rated scenes appeared in her mind, and she frowned slightly: "Why are you in my room?

"Your alarm clock has been ringing for a long time. You didn't turn it off, so I came in. "

Xu Fangqing yawned and sat on the edge of the bed looking at her: "Why is your face so red? " Do you have a fever? "

As she spoke, she stretched out her hand to touch Ning Lingzhou's forehead. Ning Lingzhou brushed it casually: "It's okay. "

Xu Fangqing's hand was pulled, her body lost balance, and she rushed towards her.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.8K 101 9
In the middle of the Fire-vs-Ice War, strange visions occur to Eris the Eagle. While she's in love with Rogon the Rhino, she sees herself in the arms...
5.4K 72 11
穿书后我终于有O了 Author:是鱼昼 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6319902 https://m.shubaow.net/244/244886/ When the popular artist Chao Nanxi transmigr...
3.1K 53 12
穿成渣A后我绝不离婚 Author:久渡不渡 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6720324 https://www.shubaow.net/263_263629/ Zhu Qingran once passed through the book...
16K 275 16
Author: 玉楼九重 Chu Ci spent her whole life in the hospital bed. When her heart rate became a straight line, she who was supposed to die found that she...