Dressed like a scumbag and do...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

穿成渣A宠妻无度 Author:呆不乖 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4154100 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/294486.ht... More

Full Synopsis
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-82 END
83-87 EXTRAS: NING MO NENG X JIANG LUOFEI
88-89 EXTRAS: NING MOZHEN X XU SIROU
90-93 EXTRAS: XU FANGCHEN X TANG YUQIAN
94-97 EXTRAS: SHI LE X YEN LI

41-50

1.3K 21 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

41

Listening to the breathing coming from the other side, Ning Lingzhou had a feeling that the other party should be Zhao Jinxi.

She didn't speak or hang up. She put her phone on the table and put it on speakerphone, waiting for Zhao Jinxi to speak.

After a while, Zhao Jinxi seemed to have calmed down, and her tone was gentle and cautious: "Lingzhou, I'm sorry to bother you." "

What's the matter with you looking for me?"

Ning Lingzhou's tone was neither cold nor cold. Hot, just a casual question.

"It's nothing important. I just want to apologize to you. I was drunk last night and I seemed to have done something to embarrass you. I hope it didn't cause any trouble to you." "It doesn't matter, I've already coaxed my wife

. "

Hearing what she said, Zhao Jinxi didn't speak for a long time.

After waiting for a while, Ning Lingzhou asked: "Is there anything else?"

Zhao Jinxi summoned up the courage and asked tentatively: "Lingzhou, are you really married?"

Ning Lingzhou's voice was very calm. : "Do I need to send you the marriage certificate?"

Zhao Jinxi panicked all of a sudden, and her voice changed a little.

"No, I didn't mean that. I was just, I was just a little surprised. I thought we still had a chance." "

Jin Xi."

When Ning Lingzhou called her name, Zhao Jinxi burst into tears. When she came out, she thought Ning Lingzhou still had feelings for her.

When Ning Lingzhou heard that she seemed to be crying, he sighed softly and chose a tactful way: "The past will never happen again. You have a bright future now, and I already have a lover. I am very happy." I love her and don't want her to get hurt, can you understand?"

Zhao Jinxi cried even more sadly when she heard what she said. She squatted on the ground holding her phone and sobbing uncomfortably.

Ning Lingzhou was her first love, and even after so many years of separation, she never let her go.

It was as if Ning Lingzhou had become a part of her life, and when she couldn't see her, she was full of motivation when she thought about her.

As soon as he saw her, he couldn't help but be attracted by her every move, and his eyes would look at her as if he couldn't control it.

She has been in love with Ning Lingzhou for eight years from college to now.

Finally, she was worthy of Ning Lingzhou, but suddenly there was someone else beside her.

She said that she loved the girl named Xu Fangqing and didn't want her to be hurt, so there would be no possibility for them again.

Zhao Jinxi's heart suddenly felt as if it had been hollowed out, and sadness filled the place that originally belonged to Ning Lingzhou.

Qin Tian called Ning Lingzhou and told her about Zhao Jinxi's situation.

"You drive her back."

After hanging up the phone, Ning Lingzhou let out a long sigh. This was all she could do.

Seeing that it was almost noon, Ning Lingzhou called Xu Fangqing but no one answered. She called Xin Duo again and the call was answered quickly.

"Is Qingqing still in class?" Ning Lingzhou asked.

"About noon, her roommate called and said that she knew about your relationship and asked Fang Qing to go back and give her an explanation. Didn't she tell you?" "Okay, I understand." After hanging up the phone, Ning Lingzhou

said

again Call Xu Fangqing.

This time he picked it up quickly, and Shi Le's cold voice came from the other side: "Ning Lingzhou, right? Qingqing is in my hands now. If you want to find her, come to our apartment. By the way, you are the only one Come."

After Shi Le said this, he hung up the phone, not giving Xu Fangqing a chance to speak.

She pointed at Xu Fangqing with her mobile phone and said in a circle: "Xu Fangqing, you can do it. You got married quietly, but you still married Ning Lingzhou. What do you think? She would

rather Don't you know who Lingzhou is?

The speed at which she changes girlfriends can't even be matched by a spaceship, right?

It can be seen that she is more carefree than cauliflower. Why are you so confused, Qingqing? "

If it hadn't been for last night ? Her brother went to Zhao Jinxi's wedding banquet. At the banquet, he heard Ning Lingzhou personally say that they were married. Her brother couldn't believe it.

Her brother had met Xu Fangqing but was not familiar with them, so he told Shi Le about this when he asked Shi Le for a photo.

If she hadn't heard her brother say it with her own ears, Shi Le would never have believed that Xu Fangqing actually married Ning Lingzhou.

How could it be possible for two people who are incomparable to each other?

But thinking back carefully, there seems to be traces to follow.

Shi Le remembered that one night, Xu Fangqing asked her to pick her up at the Diyi Hotel. At that time, a crazy woman came out to stop Xu Fangqing, but it was Ning Lingzhou who saved her.

Although she felt strange at that time, she didn't think about it at all. Who knew that the two of them were already married.

When she heard the news, she was going down the stairs. She was so shocked that she almost slipped and fell down the stairs.

Seeing that Shi Le was angry and worried about her, Xu Fangqing held her shoulders, sat her down on the sofa, and then poured her a glass of water.

"Come on, come on, Miss Shi Le, can you calm down?"

Shi Le said for a long time but her mouth was dry. She picked up the cup and took a big sip. She put the cup down and frowned: "I'm not angry, I'm worried. You. Ning Lingzhou is not a lover. She is not worthy of you." "

But we are already married."

Xu Fangqing said before she could speak: "Listen to me first."

Shi Le was about to speak when he heard When she said this, her arrogance suddenly weakened, and she leaned on the sofa: "You tell me."

Xu Fangqing slowly recounted the time when her family was facing bankruptcy, Qin Xi broke up with her, and Ning Lingzhou asked her to get married. Finished talking to her.

In the past, Xu Fangqing still felt uncomfortable when thinking about these things. It was probably because times had changed and her mood was different from the past. Speaking of it now, it felt like an understatement, as if a long time had passed.

"I'm sorry Qingqing," Shi Le hugged her into his arms, "I didn't know you were in such difficulty during that time, and I blamed you for not staying with me." "I didn't tell you, of course you don't know."

Xu

Fang Qing smiled softly and patted her on the back: "Are you still angry now?"

"You are angry."

Shi Le sat back on the sofa and said angrily: "Qin Xi is so useless, he is in such a difficult situation like you." Sometimes I backstab you, which means you have a good temper. If it were me, I would definitely beat her on the head, no matter who she is." "It's all over," Xu Fangqing said with a smile, "I don't care about her anymore.

"

"Really?"

Shi Le looked at her and saw that the smile on her face didn't look forced. Her brows furrowed again: "Oh my god, you must have fallen in love with Ning Lingzhou, right? Oh my god. Ah, she is a more dangerous woman than Qin Xi."

Xu Fangqing raised her eyebrows and said, "How dangerous is it?"

"I can eat you dry and wipe you clean without spitting out your bones."

Shi Le suddenly came closer and looked at Xu Fang Qing narrowed her eyes slightly: "By the way, are you marked for life?"

"No, how is that possible?"

Xu Fangqing suddenly became excited: "We, we don't have the same room at all."

"Huh?"

Shi Le sat back on the sofa, his expression disappointed for a moment, and then became a little intriguing.

She touched her face, glanced at Xu Fangqing, and whispered, "You've never heard of Ning Lingzhou." "No,

where did you think you were?"

Xu Fangqing's face suddenly turned red. Somewhat embarrassedly said: "She, it's not that she can't do it, it's because I don't want to, so she respects my wishes." "

Oh..."

Shi Le breathed a long sigh of relief: "I thought she couldn't do it, this kind of alpha can No way."

Xu Fangqing couldn't laugh or cry: "What you focus on is really strange." "

It's normal, right? The alpha aspect is related to you for the rest of your life, so you can't ignore it." "

Okay, stop this dangerous topic. Let's go."

As soon as Xu Fangqing finished speaking, the phone rang. When she picked it up, she heard Ning Lingzhou say that she was already downstairs. She stood up and said, "Wait a moment, I'll pick you up." Shi Le yelled next to the phone

. He shouted: "What are you going to pick up? Let her come up by herself."

Xu Fangqing couldn't laugh or cry, and felt helpless: "The guard will not let her in."

Shi Le said loudly into the phone: "Then let her stay upstairs. Just wait for me to clean up the house before you come in."

Xu Fangqing took a look at the house and said, "It's very tidy, what else needs to be tidied up?"

Seeing Xu Fangqing making trouble, Shi Le was so anxious that she put Xu Fangqing into the house. Fang Qing took her cell phone and hung up: "Oh, are you really not willing to let her wait at all?" Xu Fangqing smiled guiltily: "No, I just don't think it's necessary." Seeing Shi Le huffing

,

she Pulling Shi Le to sit down on the sofa: "Okay, okay, I will listen to you, I will listen to you." The two of them sat on the sofa and waited. After three minutes, Xu

Fangqing asked: "Can you go down now?"

Shi Le was looking at her phone without raising her head: "What are you in a hurry for? Let her wait."

Xu Fangqing lowered her head and sent a message to Ning Lingzhou: "Have you parked the car?"

"Parked."

"Oh, we may have to wait a while before we can come down."

"Okay, I'll wait for you downstairs."

After another five minutes, Xu Fangqing couldn't sit still any longer. She stood up and said, "I'll go down and pick you up." Let her."

Before Shile could react, Xu Fangqing hurried out the door.

When she went downstairs, she saw Ning Lingzhou standing at the door holding a bouquet of flowers. Her heart was beating fast.

When she arrived at the door, she asked the guard to let Ning Lingzhou in. She said coquettishly, "Why are you buying flowers?" "I bought them if I wanted to give them to

you."

The bouquet was very large, and Ning Lingzhou helped her hold it.

Seeing that she was still holding fruit in her hand, Xu Fangqing wanted to help her get it.

Ning Lingzhou smiled and avoided it: "This is my chance to show off in front of your friends. I can't give it to you."

Xu Fangqing said funny: "Okay, okay, I won't compete with you."

All the way upstairs, Xu Fangqing said Fang Qing suddenly thought of something. She grabbed Ning Lingzhou before entering the door and said, "What if, I mean what if, later my friend says something that makes you unhappy, or does something that makes you unhappy?" Can you just be patient and stop arguing with her?"

"She makes things difficult for me because she cares about you," Ning Lingzhou said with a smile, "Don't worry, I won't argue with her."

Xu Fangqing He breathed a sigh of relief, opened the door and entered the house.

Shi Le was still sitting on the sofa. When she saw Ning Lingzhou coming, holding a bouquet of flowers and a bag of fruit, she stood up and said, "Qingqing, I'm hungry. Let's go out to eat." The two of them

. Shi Le had just finished changing her shoes and was about to go out. Xu Fangqing looked at Ning Lingzhou and tried her best to smile.

"Let's go, what do you want to eat?"

Ning Lingzhou said, "I'm treating."

"Of course it's your treat."

Shi Le changed his shoes, took the small bag and walked in front of Xu Fangqing's arm, completely ignoring Ning. Lingzhou.

Xu Fangqing tried her best to smooth things over and asked Shi Le with a smile: "What do you want to eat?" "

Let's go eat crayfish. I know there is a crayfish shop that is very ecological, fresh and tastes good."

"Okay," Ning said. Lingzhou stepped forward and walked with Xu Fangqing, "I want to eat crayfish too." After driving

for half an hour and arriving at the restaurant Shi Le mentioned, Xu Fangqing and Ning Lingzhou stood under the blazing sun, looking at a group of people. A large lotus pond is in a daze.

"Do you still want to catch crayfish by yourself?"

Xu Fangqing was wearing a sun hat and sun protection all over her body, but even so, it was still too hot.

She raised her head and glanced at the midday sun. It was so big and scorching that the heat on the ground was almost forming waves.

She suggested: "It's so sunny, let's eat at another restaurant."

"Who asked you to catch it?"

Shi Le used a small fan to blow her air. Seeing that the staff had finished fixing the boat, she looked at Ning Ling's boat and said : "Isn't there an alpha next to you?"

It was clear that he was deliberately trying to torment Ning Lingzhou. Just as Xu Fangqing was about to speak, Ning Lingzhou took her hand: "It's okay, I'll catch it for you."

She said and got on the boat. The staff slid the boat out and shuttled through the lotus pond.

When Ning Lingzhou saw the lotus pods, she picked a few for Xu Fangqing. When she arrived at the place where she caught crayfish, the staff helped her lower the net.

Ning Lingzhou was sitting on the boat and saw crayfish resting on aquatic plants in the clear water. She reached out to catch them and was lucky enough to catch them.

She happily stood up and waved in the direction of Xu Fangqing: "Qingqing, I caught a lobster!"

Xu Fangqing was waiting anxiously under the awning on the shore with a fan blowing on. When she heard Ning Lingzhou's shout, She stood up and saw Ning Lingzhou as happy as a child.

She shouted loudly: "Be careful, don't fall into the water."

Although there were staff around her, Xu Fangqing still felt uneasy.

Ning Lingzhou couldn't swim. If she fell into the water, she would be unable to save her even if she tried to save her from such a long distance and with so many lotus leaves.

After waiting for more than half an hour, the staff collected the nets they had lowered before, along with the nets lowered by Ning Ling's boat, and filled a basket full of crayfish.

Ning Lingzhou happily held the lotus pod in one hand and the crayfish in the other, and shouted to Xu Fangqing: "Qingqing, we collected a big basket." When they arrived at the shore, Shi Le saw that she was having a lot of fun

. , pointed to a lotus and said to her: "Mr. Ning, can you help me pick that lotus?"

Xu Fangqing said worriedly: "It's so far away, the boat can't pass."

"It's okay, the water is not deep, I can go down and pick it. ."

Ning Lingzhou got off the boat as she spoke. Her white feet became dirty as soon as she stepped into the mud. Xu Fangqing frowned tightly and saw the small thorns on the lotus leaves scratched her fair skin. arms.

Xu Fangqing's heart skipped a beat: "Forget it if you can't pick it off. Come back soon." Seeing that

Xu Fangqing was so nervous, Shi Le wanted to go down and pull her up. She gently patted Xu Fangqing's arm. : "Alpha is not as squeamish as you think, he will be fine."

As soon as she finished speaking, she heard Ning Lingzhou ouch.

The two of them looked over at the same time. Ning Lingzhou fell down and half of her body sat in the mud. Fortunately, the water was not deep and only reached her breasts.

"Ning Lingzhou!"

Xu Fangqing ran over quickly. Seeing that she was about to go to the fields, Ning Lingzhou called out to her: "Don't come down, I'm fine." She quickly got up, picked the lotus flowers, and hurried back to

On the shore.

"How are you?"

Xu Fangqing looked at her nervously.

Seeing that her whole body was dirty, there was mud on her face, and her arms were broken, with blood oozing out, she felt extremely distressed: "I told you not to pick it, what can you do?" Ning Lingzhou looked at it.

Her eyes were full of anxiety and worry, and with a happy smile on her face, she handed the lotus to her: "I'm not trying to show off, doing these for you is just a small thing." Xu Fangqing handed the lotus to Shi Le: "It's yours.

"

"Oh."

Shi Le took the lotus in a daze. She didn't expect Ning Lingzhou to fall down. She was relieved when she saw that she was fine. Then she didn't deliberately embarrass Ning Lingzhou.

While eating crayfish, Ning Lingzhou had been peeling lobsters for Xu Fangqing.

Seeing this, Shi Le was envious and bitter: "Can you please stop giving out dog food? Singles can't eat lobster anymore." "You didn't ask for it." Xu Fangqing poked Shi Le's

cheek

. Arm, seeing Ning Lingzhou still peeling the lobster for her, she handed a tissue to Ning Lingzhou: "Don't peel it, eat it quickly." Shi Le saw that the two of them were dedicated to each other, and they could do it without saying anything

. The love she could feel made her skin crawl. It would be great if she and Lin Yi could feel this way again.

After lunch, Ning Lingzhou sent Xu Fangqing and Shi Le back. Before getting off the car, Shi Le held down Xu Fangqing: "I have to go back and clean up the house. It's not convenient for you to be at home." She got out of the car and left.

.

Ning Lingzhou looked at her with a smile and asked Xu Fangqing, "Does she approve of me?" "

Yes."

Ning Lingzhou started the car and said, "I want to go home and take a shower. Do you have any plans for the afternoon?" ?"

"Don't be in a hurry, you can go later, let's go home first."

When Ning Lingzhou got home, she went into the bathroom. Xu Fang Qing took out the medicine box to find disinfectant, thinking of waiting for Ning Lingzhou to clean her up. Click the arm.

She opened the door and waited in Ning Lingzhou's room. After a while, Ning Lingzhou opened the door and came out. Xu Fangqing raised her eyes and looked over. Unexpectedly, she was not wearing anything.

Xu Fangqing quickly looked away: "Where is your bath towel?"

"Forgot to take it."

Ning Lingzhou was very calm now.

She smiled and walked over, covered herself with a towel, and walked up to Xu Fangqing: "You can open your eyes now." Xu Fangqing blushed and opened her eyes

, saw the small cut on her arm, and asked her to sit on the bed. Bian: "I'll disinfect you."

Ning Lingzhou sat next to her and watched her gently and meticulously apply disinfectant to the wound. Her beautiful eyes wrinkled slightly, as if she cared about her injury.

"Did I perform well today?"

Ning Lingzhou suddenly said.

"What's good?"

Xu Fangqing raised his head and glared at her: "Not obedient at all."

"All your friends recognize me."

"Well," Xu Fangqing said dullly, "Then consider your performance good. "

Then can I get a reward?"

Ning Lingzhou came closer and looked at her with bright eyes.

Xu Fangqing leaned back slightly and looked at her warily: "What kind of reward do you want, please agree first, don't go too far." "

A kiss is not too much, right?"

Xu Fangqing looked at her with wide eyes. She then turned her face away and said nervously: "Yes, it shouldn't count."

After she said that, Ning Lingzhou leaned over and pressed her on the bed. Xu Fangqing blushed and said nervously: "Don't go too far."

Ning Lingzhou leaned close to her, their breathing intertwined, and their heartbeats were beating very fast.

Until Ning Lingzhou's kiss fell, the two of them closed their eyes at the same time.

Ning Lingzhou was very gentle at first, then gradually increased the intensity of the kiss and kissed her deeper.

Xu Fangqing was so dazed by her kiss that her breathing began to quicken.

She couldn't bear it and wanted to struggle, but Ning Lingzhou held her hand down and clasped her fingers tightly.

The author has something to say:

Ning Lingzhou: Thanks to Shi Le for the assist.

Shi Le: You're welcome, you're welcome, Mr. Ning, just don't argue with me.

Good night, babies~

42

On the light-colored sheets, the soft bodies are close to each other.

Ning Lingzhou's bath towel was rubbed off, Xu Fangqing's skirt was lifted up, and the atmosphere gradually heated up.

Xu Fangqing's breath was filled with the cold fragrance of Ning Lingzhou's body, and the ambiguous breathing sound was close to her ears and entered her head.

Her heart was beating fast, and her whole body became sensitive, feeling the stimulation Ning Lingzhou brought her.

This feeling was strange and familiar at the same time. She was a little addicted to it, wanting to push Ning Lingzhou away and indulge her again.

Passionate kisses went down her cheeks and into her neck. Xu Fangqing's sweet breath lingered on the tip of Ning Lingzhou's nose, like a glass of fine wine. She felt drunk on her heart, and she wanted to do something outrageous.

Ning Lingzhou let go of Xu Fangqing's hand and held her in her arms, burying his head in her neck and panting: "Can you do something too extreme?" Her voice was low and lingering, and she clearly wanted to do it

. , she can do it boldly, but based on the principle of respecting Xu Fangqing, she still wants to get Xu Fangqing's consent.

Xu Fangqing's heart had never beat so fast and her cheeks were burning crimson. She didn't know whether she should agree or not.

If Ning Lingzhou hadn't asked her and continued, she might not have rejected her.

But once she clearly agreed, Ning Lingzhou would definitely be eager to possess her.

She was not ready yet, and she didn't want to give herself completely to Ning Lingzhou so soon.

When Xu Fangqing was silent, Ning Lingzhou touched her head, smiled softly and comforted her: "I'm teasing you, don't be afraid, I won't do anything excessive until she is willing." Xu Fangqing hesitated

. He raised his hand to hug her, burying his cheek in her neck, and Xin An responded: "Yes." The phone rang at the right time, and

Ning Lingzhou stood up and helped Xu Fangqing take the phone over.

"Sister Xin Duo, I'll be right over." Xu Fangqing answered the phone and stood up to straighten her skirt.

Ning Lingzhou put the towel on her body and helped her straighten her skirt and hair. Seeing that her lipstick was faded, she went to get her own lipstick.

"I just received a call from the director. I have to make up a scene for Tang Jie's MV. Where are you now? I'll pick you up." "

I, I'm at home."

"Apartment? I'll be right over." "

No, yes My and Ning Lingzhou's home."

When Xu Fangqing said this, she glanced at Ning Lingzhou, feeling a little embarrassed.

Ning Lingzhou took the phone from Xu Fangqing: "No need to answer it. Send me the address and I'll send her there." After hanging up the phone, Ning Lingzhou held Xu Fangqing's face with one hand and stretched out her hand

. Apply lipstick to her.

Xu Fangqing didn't refuse, but seeing Ning Lingzhou's serious look, she always felt that Ning Lingzhou would hold her face and kiss her in the next second. Realizing what she was thinking, she squeezed herself uncomfortably. skirt.

Fortunately, fortunately, Ning Lingzhou didn't know what she was thinking.

Ning Lingzhou finished applying it for her, put away the lipstick with satisfaction, and turned to go to the closet to get the skirt.

Seeing Xu Fangqing wearing a long white dress, Ning Lingzhou also picked a white one and changed it in front of Xu Fangqing.

Xu Fangqing looked away embarrassedly, but couldn't help but glance at her body.

Ning Lingzhou is tall and has long legs, and her figure is also very curved. The long skirt worn on her makes her waist slimmer, her legs longer, and her temperament outstanding.

Xu Fangqing looked away, and then Ning Lingzhou walked up to her, held her hand, and smiled: "Today is a couple's costume." Xu Fangqing couldn't laugh or cry: "There are so many people wearing white skirts on the street, that's

not Do you dress up as a couple when you go out with everyone?"

"You're right."

Ning Lingzhou took her hand and kissed the back of her hand: "Tomorrow I will customize our unique couple's outfits."

After a pause , she added: "It's too late tomorrow, I'll find someone to customize it later." Seeing her being

so impatient, Xu Fang smiled at her: "Why are you so anxious? Don't you wear the same couple's outfits every day? "

"How can it be the same?"

Ning Lingzhou looked at the calendar on his mobile phone: "Chinese Valentine's Day will be celebrated in half a month. I want to wear couple clothes with you on Chinese Valentine's Day, and then... do what I want to do. ."

Seeing her looking forward to it, Xu Fangqing also started to look forward to it.

After Ning Lingzhou sent Xu Fangqing to the set, he left only after seeing her enter.

Only after Xu Fangqing and Xin Duo went there did they know that the reshoot was a kiss scene.

Xin Duo questioned: "I remember there was no kissing scene in the script."

"It was precisely because there was no kissing scene that we had to reshoot it."

The director looked at Xu Fangqing: "After filming this MV, I watched it several times, but I always felt that it was missing. What, I later discovered that there was a missing kiss, the kiss that was hard to part with when we parted." "

Director, you didn't tell us that there was a kiss scene before, and we didn't have time to tell you. Now I am informing you that Xu Fangqing She doesn't do kissing scenes."

"No kissing scenes?"

The director looked at Xin Duo with a smile, feeling like he had heard a joke.

A beautiful actor like Xu Fangqing will definitely star in idol dramas in the future. Which idol drama doesn't have a kiss scene?

In the past, even if an artist was not willing to do a kissing scene, the manager would find a way to make the artist adapt. This was the first time he heard the manager say that there would be no kissing scenes.

"Yes, Xu Fangqing doesn't do kissing scenes. If you insist on reshooting kissing scenes, please find a substitute. We have training in the afternoon, so we'll leave first. Sorry." Xin Duo said and pulled Xu Fangqing out

. , the director caught up and compromised: "We didn't say we had to kiss for real during the kissing scene, so we can just borrow the seats.

You're all here. Let's go after filming. Everyone is waiting for you."

At this time, go find someone to confirm . What is really wasting is everyone's time, and Xin Duo shouldn't overdo things.

She looked at Xu Fangqing and said, "You decide."

Xu Fangqing actually liked this MV. She hesitated for a moment and said, "I'll just borrow the seat to shoot." When she agreed, the director immediately arranged

for her to put on makeup and everything was ready. Then the shooting started.

Although it was a borrowed seat, when the male protagonist came closer, Xu Fangqing suddenly thought of her previous kiss with Ning Lingzhou.

She was absent-minded and couldn't catch up. She took the photo several times but failed.

"Xu Fangqing's other scenes are very good, so why is it so difficult to film a kissing scene?" The

director also began to worry, but he couldn't get angry.

Xin Duo was surprised to see that Xu Fangqing was not in the right state. Logically speaking, she was just borrowing a seat, so she wouldn't be so distracted.

It looked like she was thinking of something else and didn't keep up with the hero.

"Take a rest," Xin Duo told the director, "Let Fang Qing adjust her condition."

The director had no choice but to let everyone rest.

Xu Fangqing apologized to everyone. She was also a little worried. Why did she completely forget about her own business when she thought about Ning Lingzhou.

"Drink water."

Xin Duo unscrewed the water and handed it to her. Seeing her frowning, she said with relief, "It's okay. I'll feel better later. I'll be fine." "Yeah." Xu Fangqing took a sip of

water

. Read the previous script again.

Xin Duo asked tentatively: "Are you thinking of Mr. Ning, so you didn't get into the mood?"

Xu Fangqing was stunned for a moment, but did not hide it: "Yeah." "

People who are in love are like this, they are easily led by the other person. Emotions."

"Are you in love?"

Xu Fangqing looked at Xin Duo in surprise.

Xin Duo smiled and said, "I see the way Mr. Ning looks at you. He wants to put his eyes on you. Aren't you in love?"

Xu Fangqing said nothing.

When I was in love with Qin Xi before, I didn't have any feelings. I just felt that the other person was suitable and we got together. It seemed that there were not many ups and downs in the relationship, and it had always been as gentle as water.

But recently, Xu Fangqing felt that she seemed to be more and more easily controlled by Ning Lingzhou, and she often thought of her. Sometimes she was jealous of her. She was worried when she was hurt, and she allowed her to be intimate. Behavior.

If Xin Duo hadn't said it, she wouldn't have noticed that she had fallen in love with Ning Lingzhou unknowingly, and that she had already reached the stage of passionate love?

Seeing that she hadn't figured it out yet, Xin Duo patted her arm funny: "Don't think about it. You can go back to Mr. Ning after the filming is finished. Do the things at hand first." Xu

Fangqing He shook his head and couldn't think about it anymore. He couldn't think about Ning Lingzhou anymore.

The subsequent filming went much more smoothly. Xu Fangqing devoted herself to the parting scene and finally passed it in one go.

After it was over, Xu Fangqing asked Xin Duo if she had any plans for the evening.

"There is training related to participating in variety shows. I forgot to tell you, wasn't there a dance variety show before, and Li Fang wouldn't let us participate? I received news in the afternoon that Xingning asked the platform for an extra spot, so that you can also participate

. "

Really?"

Xu Fangqing was a little happy. Dancing is something she likes and is good at. She is happy to participate in this show.

Xin Duo saw her happy and said with a smile: "Don't be too happy first. If you join the show team, you won't be able to get out for a month, and you will have less chance to see Mr. Ning." "Not even for a month

. Come out?"

Xu Fangqing said this in some variety shows before, but the actual situation shouldn't be so strict, right?

Xin Duo smiled and said: "If Mr. Ning wants to see you, she will always find a way."

Ning Lingzhou here has just obtained the route to the Southern Sky. The other party is abroad and asked Ning Lingzhou to go and meet him in person. It will probably take half a month to get back.

Ning Lingzhou hesitated for a moment, but agreed.

Before leaving get off work, Ning Lingxi came to find her.

"I can talk about the southern air route for you. You don't have to go abroad."

Ning Lingzhou glanced at him, packed up his things and said, "Isn't it my elder brother who has always been in charge of the water transport route? Why don't you care about the southern air route?" Are you interested?"

Ning Lingxi frowned and said in a cold tone: "Don't you always care about the route? Why do you have to go to the C12 country for a business trip in person? Can you rest assured that your little wife can be alone at home?" After hearing this,

Ning Lingzhou paused in packing the documents and looked up at Ning Lingxi. She had a faint smile on her face, but there was no warmth.

"Brother, what do you mean by this?"

Ning Lingxi knew that she had always had a weird temper and would get angry easily when she laughed. She felt a little guilty and said, "It doesn't mean anything? I'm just reminding you." "Thank you, brother, for reminding me." Ning Lingzhou put the

document

away He stamped his hands on the table twice: "I will discuss the matter of the Southern Airline route in person. If my brother wants to take over the affairs of this route, I will let you know when I come back." After saying this, Ning Lingzhou

opened Door: "Brother, let's go."

Ning Lingxi followed her without saying a word. The two of them stood at the door of the elevator, neither looking at the other.

"Ning Lingzhou, have you ever been particularly scared?" Ning Lingxi suddenly asked.

Ning Lingzhou frowned and said in a cold tone: "When I am most afraid, I am also my most ferocious. Brother, remember this." After getting out of the elevator, the two of them walked away

.

Ning Lingzhou picked up her mobile phone and called Xu Fangqing. When she learned that she was still training, Ning Lingzhou sat in the car and waited. With the help of the information provided by Eileen, she had been learning about the southern air route.

When Xu Fang leaned down, Ning Lingzhou stretched and drove down to meet her.

She naturally took Xu Fangqing's hand, and the latter followed her with the hem of her skirt: "Why don't you wait in the office?" Ning Lingzhou opened the car door for her: "I'm too lazy to get up and wait." The car drove out, and

the

city The lights were bright and gorgeous, and the night wind blew in and made people feel very comfortable. Xu Fangqing scratched her ears and looked at Ning Lingzhou: "I have something to tell you." "It just so happens that I also have something to tell you.

"Ning Lingzhou glanced at her and said, "You tell me first." "

The day after tomorrow I have to join the filming of "One Dance to Fall All Over" and I won't be able to come out for a month." "A month

? Is that that long?"

Ning Lingzhou frowned. After a moment, he relaxed and said: "Okay, I have to go on a business trip to the C12 country to discuss a project the day after tomorrow. It may take half a month to come back." Xu Fangqing felt more at ease when she joined the group to shoot Ning Lingzhou, lest anyone treat her.

Unfavorable.

"Oh."

Xu Fangqing nodded.

This is also good. Everyone has their own things to do, and they won't be thinking about meeting each other all day long.

"Can you use your mobile phone if you join the group?"

Ning Lingzhou asked.

"Sister Xin Duo said that the program team is allowed to bring mobile phones, but they must be put away and can only be used during a fixed time." "

It's so troublesome."

Ning Lingzhou was not very happy: "We are so far away, I can't even video chat with you It won't work."

It seemed like this.

Xu Fang leaned on the back seat, suddenly feeling like she was about to miss each other before they were separated.

When we got home, we went to our rooms to wash up.

After a busy day, I am quite tired.

When Ning Lingzhou thought about not seeing Xu Fangqing for a long time, she couldn't help but knock on her room door.

Xu Fangqing was lying on the bed looking at her phone. She originally thought that Ning Lingzhou was asleep and wanted to send her a message to ask.

When she was hesitating, she heard a knock on the door, and she immediately sat up. Remembering that the door seemed unlocked, she lay back down again and pulled up the quilt.

"Come in."

Ning Lingzhou walked in and saw Xu Fangqing already lying down.

"Did it disturb your sleep?"

"No, I haven't slept yet."

Xu Fangqing pressed the quilt with one hand and looked at her with his head exposed: "It's so late, what can you do?"

Ning Lingzhou left. He sat down next to her bed and smiled: "Nothing, I just wanted to see you."

"Oh."

Xu Fangqing's eyes dodged uncomfortably, and met Ning Lingzhou's from time to time. Seeing her looking at him without blinking, her heartbeat began to speed up uncontrollably, and her cheeks began to heat up.

"How long do you want to watch?"

Xu Fangqing hesitated, not daring to look at her, and moved a little to the other side of the bed: "If you don't want to leave, you will have half of the bed." "Okay.

"

Ning Lingzhou's eyes lit up.

Xu Fangqing turned around, clutching the quilt, and looked at her nervously: "But you can't do anything excessive." "Okay

."

Ning Lingzhou lifted the quilt and lay down next to her, then turned off the light.

The room suddenly became dark, and the two looked at each other. After gradually adapting to the darkness, they saw each other.

Xu Fangqing was more courageous in the dark. Even when she looked at Ning Lingzhou, she did not dodge.

Each other's breath lingered in the air, and each other's breathing could be heard in the quiet room.

Ning Lingzhou suddenly leaned over, Xu Fangqing shrank back a little, and kissed her on the forehead.

"Go to sleep." Ning Lingzhou said.

Xu Fangqing said nothing and turned her back to Ning Lingzhou.

After a while, Ning Lingzhou's hand reached out and hugged her waist, pulling her into a warm embrace.

The hot breath sprayed on her neck, tickling her nerves. Xu Fangqing simply turned around, shrank down a little, got into Ning Lingzhou's arms, and embraced her.

Ning Lingzhou smiled and kissed her hair: "Good night."

The author had something to say:

The next step is for the two of them to celebrate Chinese Valentine's Day.

Good night babies. I usually update late, so don't wait for me and go to bed early.

43

The next morning, Xu Fangqing was woken up by the alarm clock. She reached out to touch her phone out of habit, and vaguely touched a soft body.

She was startled and opened her eyes suddenly.

Ning Lingzhou was sleeping next to her and was woken up by her groping hands.

She opened her eyes and looked at Xu Fangqing sleepily. Her eyes were very quiet, but like a hungry beast staring at a piece of delicious food, which was a bit dangerous.

The phone was still ringing, and Xu Fangqing took back her hand in a panic: "I, I didn't mean to, I was touching the phone just now." She turned over to get the phone, and just as she turned off the alarm clock, the bed next to her sank

.

Ning Lingzhou hugged her from behind, his body like a fire was pressed against hers, his head was buried in her neck, and he said nothing.

Xu Fangqing glanced at the time. It was seven o'clock in the morning. It was already bright outside, and the sun shone on the curtains, letting in a little light.

Normally at this time, she would have already gotten up, cleaned up, and rushed to the company to start a busy day.

But when she thought about not seeing Ning Lingzhou for a long time, Xu Fangqing suddenly didn't want to get up so early. It was quite comfortable just leaning in Ning Lingzhou's arms.

Ning Lingzhou hugged Xu Fangqing for a while, and opened her eyes before almost falling asleep again. She kissed Xu Fangqing's earlobe naturally: "What time is it?" Xu Fangqing shrank into her arms

. When the time came, she smiled and reached for her mobile phone to check the time, seven ten.

Ning Lingzhou turned over, looked at her seductive curves, lifted up her hair spread out on the bed, smelled it, and said infatuatedly: "It would be great if I could wake up holding you like this every day." Xu Fangqing turned

over He came back and looked at her: "If we slept together every day, you wouldn't think like this."

Ning Lingzhou was funny, lying beside her, supporting her head with one hand, and flipping her hair with the other: "You are not me , how do you know I don't want to?"

"Human nature is like this."

Xu Fangqing pulled back her hair and said coquettishly: "You are no exception."

After she said that, she turned over and got up, and Ning Lingzhou's eyes followed her. Watch her reach out to pull back the curtains and open the window.

The morning breeze blew her hair. Facing the rising sun, she lifted up her long light golden hair and stretched out. Her whole body seemed to be glowing, hazy and beautiful.

Her thin pajamas were pulled up as she stretched, revealing a thin and white waist. The red rose on the side of her waist was very bright, making her whole body look more gorgeous.

Her hair was spread down her back, long and smooth, and her pajamas fell down to cover her buttocks. A pair of long, fair and round legs caught Ning Lingzhou's eyes.

Seen from this angle, Xu Fangqing looks as sexy and sultry as if she is not wearing pants.

Ning Lingzhou couldn't help but walked up behind her and hugged her. He put his head on her shoulders and murmured in a low voice: "What should I do?" Xu Fangqing tilted her head slightly and said, "What should I do?" She found that

Ning

Lingzhou Ling Zhou seemed to particularly like hugging her from behind, but she didn't resent it at all.

Ning Lingzhou hugged her, shook her, and said coquettishly, "I don't want to be separated from you." This

was the first time that Xu Fangqing saw her like this. She was a little funny and asked her, "What do you want?"

She didn't want to go on a business trip. , but even if she doesn't go on a business trip, the two of them will still be separated when Xu Fangqing goes to record the show, and they still won't be able to see each other.

Ning Lingzhou took the phone, turned on the camera, hugged Xu Fangqing and prepared to take a selfie.

"Wait, wait a minute," Xu Fangqing looked at the two people in the camera, "It's not good to take pictures in pajamas like this." "

I won't let others see it."

This is the first time Xu Fangqing talks to Ning Ling Zhou took a selfie together and suddenly felt a little nervous, and his smile was not very natural.

Seeing that Ning Lingzhou had finished taking the photo, she reached out and took the phone, and the two of them looked at it together. Ning Lingzhou smiled softly, and Xu Fangqing couldn't help but smile.

"The expression is a bit stiff." Xu Fangqing was not satisfied.

"No," Ning Lingzhou said with a smile, "You are good-looking no matter what." "

You are."

Xu Fangqing opened the camera and said, "Let's take another photo."

This time, Xu Fangqing was holding the phone. Ling Zhou looked at the camera with her, and during the countdown, she called Xu Fangqing.

"Huh?"

Xu Fangqing tilted her head, and the gentle sunlight shone on the two of them. Their eyes met, as if they would kiss in the next second. The phone clicked, just in time to capture the scene.

Ning Lingzhou was very satisfied. She looked at the photo for a long time and asked Xu Fangqing, "When will you set off tomorrow?" "At

eight o'clock tomorrow morning."

Xu Fangqing found the clothes she wanted to wear from the closet and turned around to look at it. She: "What about you?"

Ning Lingzhou walked up to her and took her hand: "I'm not in a hurry. I'll see you off before setting off."

Xu Fangqing smiled softly.

Throughout the whole day, Ning Lingzhou had been busy with the southern air route. The other party asked her by name to come and talk in person. She wanted to be as well prepared as possible and go back early.

After everything was ready, it was time to get off work.

Ning Lingzhou leaned on the chair and rubbed her brows, feeling a little tired. Thinking that she couldn't be by Xu Fangqing's side next time, she called Qin Tian in.

"You stay and look after Qingqing. If you have anything, please report to me immediately."

"Mr. Ning," Qin Tian frowned slightly, "Miss Xu will join the group to record a program next, and there are not many places where I can be used. , let me accompany you to the C12 country. The president of the Southern Airline Route has some evil background, and I'm afraid he will be unfavorable to you." Speaking of evil forces, Ning Lingzhou remembered that Mr. Ning's brother in the original book was apparently

They are serious businessmen, but there is a huge evil force behind them, because no one dares to control them in the C12 country.

Their peers with Ning Lingzhou include Ning Moning and Ning Mozhen, as well as Jiang Luofei, who has been living in their house since he was picked up.

When they were young, they often played together and had a good relationship. Now that they have grown up, they have gone their separate ways and have less contact. Ning Lingzhou is not sure whether they will help if he asks them for help.

After hesitating for a moment, Ning Lingzhou called Xin Duo and told her to take care of Xu Fangqing and call her if anything happened.

"Don't worry, Mr. Ning, Fangqing and I are friends and we will take good care of her." After

hanging up the phone, Xu Fangqing asked Xin Duo, "What did she say?"

"Let me take care of you."

Xin Duo smiled. Said: "Mr. Ning really cares about you."

Xu Fang smiled and said nothing, but felt very happy in her heart. She knew that Ning Lingzhou cared about her, which felt reassuring.

The next day, Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing said goodbye at the door of their home. While Ning Lingzhou was arranging her hair, she warned: "I have already asked someone to say hello to the program team. If you go there, they will Take care of you.

If the training is too tiring, don't force it, don't exhaust yourself." "

If you encounter a roommate you don't get along with, or something you can't solve, just tell Xin Duo and she will help you deal with it."

" And, what else?"

Seeing that she was as worried as her elders about sending their children to school, Xu Fangqing said with a smile: "I'm not a child anymore. I can take care of myself and do my job well." "Of course," Ning

Ling Zhou held her shoulders with both hands, looked at her with a smile and said seriously: "We are Qingqing and we are the best."

Xu Fangqing couldn't stand her praise anymore, so he held her hand embarrassedly: "There you go. You have to take care of yourself over there."

"What else?"

Ning Lingzhou asked her in a low voice.

"What else?"

Xu Fangqing was a little funny. She had a lot to say, but she was embarrassed to say it when it came to her mouth.

"Also, you told me to miss you every day, not to get entangled with other omegas, and to come back to see you as soon as possible." How could she say these love words so naturally? Xu Fangqing smiled with a smile on her face,

no Nodding shyly: "Well, you have to remember to miss me, not to get entangled with other omegas, and to come back to see me as soon as possible, and... and..." Xu Fangqing's heartbeat quickened, and she suddenly felt a little nervous

.

"What else?"

Ning Lingzhou looked at her with a smile, as if he already knew what she was going to say, but he was only willing to hear her say it with his own ears. She reached out and touched Xu Fangqing's cheek, stroking her fingers. Lips, coaxing: "What else?"

"I will miss you."

After Xu Fangqing said that, she turned around and wanted to leave. Ning Lingzhou quickly put her arms around her neck and pulled her over. The moment she turned her head, she faced him. Ning Lingzhou's lips.

It was an unexpected but intense kiss.

Xu Fangqing felt that her head went blank, and her heartbeat overwhelmed all other sounds. She closed her eyes and put her arms around Ning Lingzhou's shoulders, letting her kiss her wantonly.

Qin Tian and Xin Duo turned around consciously when they saw them kissing.

Qin Tian stood motionless, while Xin Duo turned around and took a peek from time to time, as if he was knocking on a cp. The more he looked, the sweeter he looked, the more he looked up, and the corner of his mouth unconsciously made his aunt smile.

Ning Lingzhou let go of Xu Fangqing. Their breaths were confused and their faces turned red.

Looking at each other, their eyes full of nostalgia, Xu Fangqing calmed down and said, "It's time for me to leave." "

Yes."

Ning Lingzhou led her over and watched her get into the car and leave. She got into her own car The car followed Xu Fangqing's car all the way and sent her out of Xinghai City before turning around and going to the airport.

Five hours later, the plane landed.

When Ning Lingzhou got off the plane, she saw a man with gray hair wearing a dark gray suit. Next to him stood a beautiful woman in her early twenties wearing a red hip-hugging short skirt.

Behind them, there was a row of neatly dressed stewardesses, and a row of black people in black suits and sunglasses.

Seeing Ning Lingzhou, Ke Luo, the president of China Southern Airlines, came up with someone to say hello to Ning Lingzhou: "Mr. Ning, welcome to China Southern Airlines." "Mr. Ke, you're welcome. It's me who can cooperate with China Southern Airlines.

" It's an honor."

Seeing that she was not only young and beautiful, but also very humble, Ke Luo introduced the woman next to her with satisfaction: "Introduce me, this is my little daughter Ke Ying." As soon as he finished the introduction, Ke Ying stepped forward and hugged

her Ning Lingzhou leaned over and pressed her face against her waist.

Ning Lingzhou was startled at first, but for the sake of face, he did not push her away immediately. Seeing her retreating, she smiled calmly and said, "I'm sorry, I'm not used to the way of greeting here." "It's okay,

" Ke Ying smiled charmingly, "I'll teach you."

Ning Lingzhou didn't know if she was being sensitive. She felt that this Ke Ying seemed to be interested in her, which was not a good thing.

She was exhausted after taking a five-hour flight. Ke Luo was also considerate and took her to have a meal together, arranged accommodation and then left.

Back in the room, Ning Lingzhou couldn't help but make a video call to Xu Fangqing. The ringing sounded for a long time, but no one answered.

Hearing a knock on the door, Ning Lingzhou hung up the video call. She thought it was a waiter coming to deliver fruit.

Unexpectedly, when she opened the door, Ke Ying leaned against the door in an enchanting manner, holding two red wine glasses in her hands, and handed her a glass: "Would you like to have a drink together?" "No," Ning Lingzhou declined with a smile,

" I'm a little tired today, and I still have things to deal with tomorrow, so I don't want to drink."

Ke Ying saw her rubbing her eyebrows. She drank a glass of wine and put another cup into Ning Lingzhou's hand: "Help me take it. ."

Ning Lingzhou caught the cup off guard, but Ke Ying's hand pushed her gently, then squeezed in and closed the door.

"Miss Ke, what are you doing?"

Ning Lingzhou's face turned cold.

Keying walked up to Ning Lingzhou with enchanting steps, pushed her against the wall, and pressed her against her. With a smile on her lips, she pointed her finger down from her face and said seductively: "We are alone in the same room. , what do you think I want to do?"

Ning Lingzhou grabbed her restless hand and looked at her: "Does Mr. Ke know you are doing this?" "Yes

," Ke Ying looked at her with a smile, " I asked daddy to call you here."

Ning Lingzhou frowned: "Why?"

"I think you look good," Ke Ying looked at her boldly, not hiding her desire at all, "This is the first time. I fell in love with you when I saw you in the video."

Video?

Ning Lingzhou didn't remember having a video meeting with her. The only possibility was that Ke Ying saw her during a video meeting with Ke Luo.

"I have a wife."

Ning Lingzhou pushed her away: "Miss Ke, you respect yourself." "

So what if I have a wife?"

Ke Ying put her hand on her shoulder and walked around her: "I just want to I'll spend a pleasant night with you. As long as you satisfy me, the contract for the southern air route can be signed to you tomorrow." Ning Lingzhou grabbed her wrist and sneered at the corner of his mouth: "Miss Ke, please give

me Who do you think she is?"

Ke Ying was not afraid of her. Instead, she smiled and leaned forward, pretending to kiss her.

Ning Lingzhou was startled and quickly retreated to avoid it.

Ke Ying smiled proudly: "Look at how frightened you are. Could it be that the one in your family is a tigress? How could you be so scared?" "Don't talk nonsense," Ning Lingzhou put down the cup in her hand and walked over to open the door

. , "My wife is the best omega in the world, and she is also the person I love most. I will not betray her, please go ahead." "Interesting, it is rare to see such a dedicated alpha.

"

Ke Ying walked up to her, leaned close and said in her ear: "However, the more dedicated you are, the more I want to conquer you and make you sink under me." Ill, if it weren't for Ke Luo You

cooperated, and Ning Lingzhou really wanted to throw her out. She endured this tone and said coldly: "Please, Miss Ke, I want to video chat with my wife." Ke Ying's fingers reluctantly followed her. She

crossed her shoulder and gave her a wink before going out: "See you tomorrow."

Ning Lingzhou closed the door directly.

The author has something to say:

Ning Lingzhou: My wife wants to molest me.

Xu Fangqing: Why is it so indecent?

Ning Lingzhou: Just like that, very unrestrained.

Xu Fangqing: Okay, I learned it.

Ning Lingzhou:? ? ?

Good night, babies~

44

The recording location of "Allure the City with One Dance" is at the famous Shuiyue Resort in Xinghai City.

While in the car, Xu Fang listened to Xin Duo talk about Shuiyue Resort being Xingning's property.

The terrain there is very large, integrating tourism, catering and entertainment. It has many hotels, amusement parks and various high-end entertainment facilities. It is a famous resort area in China.

The car passed identity verification at the entrance of the resort and was led to the recording location by a dedicated person. After entering the resort, the car drove for another twenty minutes and then stopped in front of a three-story villa building.

Before Xu Fangqing got off the car, Xin Duo had already seen the camera at the door. She put on her mask and reminded Xu Fangqing: "The recording will start when you get off the car. Pay attention to adjust the state." "Okay." Xu

Fangqing

He woke up and had a smile on his face.

It's a hot summer day, and as soon as you open the door, a heat wave hits your face.

Xu Fangqing wore a long white dress today. The skirt swayed with her steps as she walked. She looked very pretty. The camera focused on her and followed her into the villa.

Xu Fangqing's family conditions are not bad. She has lived in a villa since she was a child. The villa she and Ning Lingzhou lived in after their marriage was also very large and even more luxurious and refined than this one.

So it's not surprising to see this high-end villa in front of you, unlike some omegas who are surprised as soon as they come in.

Xu Fangqing always had a gentle smile when facing the camera. Under the guidance of the staff, she found the dormitory.

The dormitory is a quadruple room, somewhat similar to the one in college.

Xu Fang chose the lower bunk.

The staff brought her in and went out, leaving Xu Fangqing and Xin Duo alone in the room.

Xin Duo took a look at the facilities in the house, and found that they had everything. The bunk bed was made of solid wood, and clean sheets and quilts had been laid out on the bed.

She put Xu Fangqing's things into the cabinet next to her, and Xu Fangqing followed her: "Sister Xin Duo, I'll do it." "No, you can rest. You will be tired in the next period of time."

Xin

Duo While cleaning up, he told her: "If you encounter something that can't be solved, just call me."

Just after cleaning up, there was a knock on the room door. The staff asked outside if they could enter. After getting the answer, they opened the door.

"Quadruple room? Isn't there a single room?"

Hearing a familiar voice, Xu Fangqing and Xin Duo turned their heads and met Zhou Ying'er and Liu Lin's eyes. At this moment, the four of them were stunned.

"Ha."

Zhou Ying'er crossed her hands in front of her chest: "It's true that we are enemies on a narrow road."

Liu Lin pulled her and signaled that there were cameras following her so she shouldn't talk nonsense.

A smile immediately appeared on Zhou Ying'er's face, she walked over and stretched out her hand to Xu Fangqing, and said delicately: "Hello, roommate, my name is Zhou Ying'er."

Who doesn't know how to act?

Xu Fangqing smiled gently and shook hands with her: "Hello, my name is Xu Fangqing."

After the pretense greetings, they saw the camera going out, and as soon as the door of the room was closed, the two of them became cold and let go.

"Xu Fangqing, you are quite capable, aren't you? They actually sent you to "Dancing Over the City" just after you entered Xingning. It seems that they attach great importance to you?" "My dancing ability is better than yours, you are

both If you can come, why can't I come?"

Zhou Ying'er is a mean-mouthed person, and she felt uncomfortable after being criticized. She said angrily: "Do you think dancing well will make you popular? You're laughing so hard, you'll be the one when it's broadcast. That little bit of traffic can't make a big splash, it will definitely cut off your camera." "We'll know

when the time comes."

Xu Fangqing didn't bother to talk to her, and took Xin Duo's arm: "Sister Xin Duo , let's go out to eat."

After leaving the villa, Xin Duo took out his mobile phone: "I'll call Director Zhang and ask her to change a room for you. I've been seeing Zhou Ying'er's face all day long and I'm so sick that I can't even eat."

Xu Fangqing didn't stop her. She lived with Zhou Ying'er. It was really annoying to listen to her talk and see her hanging in front of her.

Zhang Ke had known for a long time that they used to work for the same company, and their relationship was not good. They arranged to live together just to create some hype about their feud during the broadcast. If they were separated, there would be less scenes of the confrontation between the two. , what else is he hyping?

Zhang Ke didn't know the relationship between Xu Fangqing and Ning Lingzhou. He only knew that they were newcomers that Xing Ning had brought in to praise them, so he didn't take them too seriously. After listening to Xin Duo's words, Zhang Kewei said: "The dormitory has been arranged long ago, and now it is very troublesome to change. Just bear with it

. One month will pass quickly."

He said it was useless and called General Manager Xingning directly.

I don't know how the general manager communicated with Zhang Ke. After a while, Zhang Ke apologized to Xin Duo and said that he would change Xu Fang's dormitory immediately.

"It's not that we are leaving," Xin Duo said, "it's that Zhou Ying'er is being replaced." "

Okay, we'll deal with it right away."

On the way to dinner, Xu Fangqing kept looking at her phone.

Although he knew that Ning Lingzhou would not arrive there for five hours, he still couldn't help but think about her and wonder what she was doing now.

Xu Fangqing felt that she couldn't control her heart.

After dinner, she returned to the dormitory. As soon as she reached the stairs, Xu Fangqing heard Zhou Ying'er shouting from upstairs: "Why do you want me to move out? Who is Xu Fangqing? She has to move as well." , I can't move."

Everyone else stood guard at the door of their dormitory, watching Zhou Ying'er act like a high school student watching a play.

None of them said anything, but they couldn't hide the disgust in their eyes.

Zhou Ying'er was used to being playful and didn't care about the eyes of others, so she sat on a stool at the door with her hands folded on her chest, as if she was waiting for someone to coax her.

This happened on the first day, and the staff had no choice but to invite Zhang Ke over.

Zhang Ke came and looked at Xu Fangqing and then at Zhou Yinger.

One is a newcomer with a Xingning background, and the other is a well-known traffic pink.

In front of so many people, it is not the case for Zhang Ke to coax him, nor is it the case for him not to coax him.

Xu Fangqing didn't want to embarrass Zhang Ke, nor did she want to arouse criticism from others when she first arrived. She stepped forward and asked Zhou Ying'er, "Are you sure you want me to move?" Zhou Ying'er glanced at her and said arrogantly: "Of course you are the one to move.

"

" Okay."

Xu Fangqing turned to Zhang Ke and said, "Director Zhang, please help make arrangements and see who is willing to change rooms with me." Everyone saw that Zhou Ying'er was so powerful, no one wanted to share a room with her

. , retracted their heads one after another, pretending that it had nothing to do with them.

"Director Zhang, no one is willing to change rooms with Fang Qing. I can only ask you to arrange a separate room for Fang Qing."

Zhang Ke had no choice but to arrange a private room for Xu Fangqing.

When Zhou Ying'er learned that Xu Fangqing had gone to live in a single room, she went to make trouble with Zhang Ke. Zhang Ke was so annoyed with her that she called Li Fang directly and asked him to take Zhou Ying'er back to take care of her.

Zhou Ying'er immediately behaved after receiving Li Fang's call. Although she was very unhappy, Li Fang was her sponsor, and whatever he said was what she said.

Zhang Ke asked everyone to take a rest in the afternoon and start recording the meeting with the instructor in the evening.

Xu Fangqing didn't get a good rest this afternoon. She wanted to sleep but she was thinking about why Ning Lingzhou hadn't contacted her yet, so she simply got up to put on makeup and tidy up.

The first recording session in the evening is everyone's first impression of her, and she must impress everyone.

Xu Fangqing is beautiful and majestic. She is already very beautiful without any makeup. She is even more beautiful after putting on exquisite makeup.

According to the order of appearance, Xingning was the last one to appear.

There were two other people in the same company as Xu Fangqing, and Xu Fangqing didn't meet them until before going on stage.

Xu Fangqing read the information Xin Duo gave her. She was named Tong Xi and was good at ballet.

Another girl with short hair who looks very cold is called Lu Lei. She is a hip-hop dancer. She has accumulated hundreds of thousands of fans on the short video platform. This time she came to "Dancing Over the City" just to make her debut.

"Hello, my name is Xu Fangqing."

She greeted them gently and politely.

"Hello, my name is Tong Xi," she couldn't help but put her hand to her mouth when she saw Xu Fangqing and exclaimed, "Oh my God, you are so beautiful, you are like a fairy descending to earth." Xu Fangqing waved her hand

. , said modestly: "No, no."

Seeing that Xu Fangqing was very humble, the other one glanced at her: "My name is Lu Lei."

Tong Xi was bored while waiting. Seeing that Lu Lei was not easy to talk to, Tong Xi chatted with Xu Fangqing. Son.

"Fang Qing, do you know who the mentors are this time?"

Xu Fangqing shook her head: "I don't know." "

I heard," Tong Xi whispered, "Zhao Jinxi, I like her." Yes, I've seen all the movies she acted in."

According to Xu Fangqing's understanding, Zhao Jinxi is not a professional dancer. It is not surprising that the program team invited her to come in order to attract traffic, but she didn't know what Zhao Jinxi would do when he saw her. What kind of mood is it.

When they finally appeared, the tall room door opened, and Xu Fangqing walked in the middle. She was the tallest and most beautiful, and the camera immediately focused on her. After they walked through a corridor showing themselves, they arrived at another door.

Tong Xi went to open the door and saw that it was already full of people. She smiled and waved in: "Good evening, everyone." Xu Fangqing followed her through the door. Zhao Jinxi, who was originally smiling, saw her with a smile on his face

. The smile suddenly froze.

She had not paid attention to the list of contestants, and she did not expect that Xu Fangqing would come. Before that, she did not know that Xu Fangqing was from the entertainment industry.

Doesn't Ning Lingzhou's mother hate people in the entertainment industry the most?

Why did you agree to Ning Lingzhou being with her?

Zhao Jinxi looked at Xu Fangqing blankly, feeling a little dissatisfied in her heart. How could Xu Fangqing get the consent of Ning Lingzhou's family, but she was forced to separate from Ning Lingzhou.

"Jin Xi."

Zhao Jin Xi didn't come back to her senses until the instructor next to her called her.

"Ah?"

Zhao Jinxi showed a smile on his face and looked at Xu Fangqing: "These three are very good, especially the player named Xu Fangqing. I look forward to your performance." Hearing Zhao Jinxi's praise

Fang Qing, everyone turned their attention to her. Xu Fangqing smiled politely and replied: "Thank you, tutor." Next was the tutor's talent show. Xu Fangqing was not in the mood to watch, and just wanted to hurry up. Er

went back to see if Ning Lingzhou had contacted her.

When it was finally over, it was already very late. Xu Fangqing returned to the room and saw that Ning Lingzhou had made a video call to her. She called back and the other party quickly picked up the call.

"Qingqing, are you done?"

Ning Lingzhou had just taken a shower. She was wearing silk pajamas with a wide open neckline, revealing her sexy collarbone.

As soon as Xu Fangqing saw her, she felt better after a busy day. She smiled and put her phone on the table, lying on the table and looking at her: "Well, the recording just ended. What about you? Are you busy?"

"I'm fine."

Ning Lingzhou saw that she was not energetic and asked with concern, "Are you tired?"

Xu Fangqing said lazily, "A little bit."

"Just rest when you are tired."

Ning Lingzhou frowned lightly Wrinkled, a little pitiful: "I really want to hug you."

Xu Fangqing was amused and cheered up: "I can hug you when you come back." "

I will end things here as soon as possible and try to come back as soon as possible."

" Okay. I'll wait for you."

In the next few days, Xu Fangqing was busy practicing dance, and Ning Lingzhou was busy talking to Ke Luo about cooperation in the South China Sea.

Ke Luo was not in a hurry and asked Ke Ying to take Ning Lingzhou to familiarize herself with the scenery and food of country C12.

Ke Ying dressed up beautifully every day, spoke and acted very openly, and would get close to Ning Lingzhou from time to time.

Ning Lingzhou was very disgusted with her, but he didn't break up because of his face.

Ke Luo dared to drag her like this just because he thought she couldn't do anything to him. Ning Lingzhou didn't want to spend any more time with her, so she took the time to visit the Ning family's great-grandfather.

The three generations of the Ning family have always been close to each other, but they had less contact with each other later when they each had their own careers. Although the eldest grandfather is already very old, he still remembers that Ning Lingzhou is the only alpha in his younger brother's family.

"I have left all the affairs at home to Mo Ning. She will be back soon. Tell her about this and she will help you." "Thank you, uncle. I won't disturb you then.

" Take a rest and wait for Sister Mo Ning first."

After leaving the grandfather's room, Ning Lingzhou went downstairs to the living room to wait for Ning Mo Ning.

After a while, a girl wearing a short T-shirt and shorts came in from outside, complaining: "Boss, why do you always put slippers on top of my slippers?" She changed her slippers and turned around to see Ning Ling

. Zhou, shouted in surprise: "Ning Lingzhou! Why are you here?"

Jiang Luofei has liked to play with Ning Lingzhou and Ning Mozhen since she was a child. As she said this, she ran over and hugged Ning Lingzhou, excitedly Patting her on the back: "I heard that you became the president of Xingning and were so busy that you never touched the ground. We haven't seen each other for a long time." Ning Lingzhou was a little funny when he saw her so excited

.

But when she saw Ning Mo Ning following her through the door, she couldn't laugh anymore.

In the original book, the aloof Ning Moning has a secret crush on the heartless Jiang Luofei, and no one knows about it.

Ning Lingzhou saw Ning Mo Ning's cold eyes and quickly pulled Jiang Luofei away: "I came to C12 on a business trip, and I had something to do with Sister Mo Ning." "Oh," Jiang Luofei looked back at Ning Mo Ning

, "Boss, Lingzhou has something to do with you."

"Yes."

Ning Moning wears a black suit all year round and wears a pair of glasses without prescription. She exudes an aura of keeping strangers away from her and directly blocks others within three meters. Don't dare to get close.

Even Ning Mozhen is very afraid of this serious and cold sister, and only Jiang Luofei, a heartless guy, dares to jump around her.

Ning Lingzhou was not afraid of Ning Moning, but he didn't want to make her unhappy, so he took the initiative to keep a distance from Jiang Luofei.

However, Jiang Luofei didn't have this consciousness and held her arm: "What do you want to do with the boss?" Ning Lingzhou calmly took out his

hand: "Do you want to listen to business matters? "

Forget it, I don't want to hear it."

Jiang Luofei let go of her and waved her hand: "I hate business matters the most."

Ning Moning looked at her: "If you have nothing to do, go and make coffee."

"Oh."

Jiang Luofei entered. kitchen.

Ning Lingzhou followed Ning Mo Ning upstairs, and she told Ning Mo Ning about Ke Luo.

Ning Mo Ning was silent for a while: "Ke Luo, this matter is not difficult to handle. I also need your help with something." "

What's the matter? Sister Mo Ning, just say it."

"Luo Fei wants to return to China to develop, but I have something to do here. She can't leave. After she returns home, you can help take care of her and prevent her from getting into trouble."

Ning Moning kept frowning when she said this, as if she made the decision after a lot of ideological struggle.

Jiang Luofei has already won the title of Best Actress in C12 and is even more popular than Zhao Jinxi in China. She has sex and loves to flirt with women. She often causes scandals, which makes Ning Moning very unhappy.

"Okay, I will keep an eye on Luo Fei and won't let her get into trouble." "

Okay, you go out and ask Luo Fei to come in."

When Ning Lingzhou went out, she happened to meet Jiang Luo Fei coming up with coffee. She saw Ning Ling Zhou coming up with coffee. Ling Zhou asked strangely: "You guys are done talking so soon?"

"Well, we're done talking."

"I've made you a cup of coffee, take it away," Jiang Luofei whispered happily, "You're downstairs. Wait for me for a while, and I'll come down right away and take you to play."

Jiang Luofei opened the door and went in, putting the coffee on Ning Mo Ning's table: "Boss, if there's nothing else, I'll go out."

Ning Mo Ning picked up a book on the table and threw it in front of her: "Read this book."

"I don't understand this business management either."

Jiang Luofei pouted and whispered, "Ling Zhou is still there. Wait for me, I'll watch it next time."

"Jiang Luofei."

Ning Moning raised her head and looked at her.

Ning Moning always called her by her full name, but after following her for a long time, Jiang Luofei also figured out her temper, and she was obviously a little angry now.

Jiang Luofei immediately got scared, took the book and lay down on the sofa: "I'll read it right away."

Jiang Luofei didn't like studying by nature. She dozed off as soon as she read a book, and fell asleep on the sofa in less than ten minutes. , completely forgetting that Ning Lingzhou was still waiting for her.

Ning Mo Ning glanced at Jiang Luofei who was sleeping. She was leaning sideways, with one hand on her belly and the other hanging on the edge of the sofa.

The sun shone on her soft hair and cast shadows in the corners of her eyes. She slept soundly, not affected by the light at all.

Ning Moning walked over and gently closed the curtains. She turned around and looked at Jiang Luofei, placing her hanging hands on the sofa.

This guy had just finished shooting a movie and said he wanted to rest on the way back. When he saw Ning Lingzhou, he wanted to go out and play without taking his body seriously at all.

She has a cheerful and cheerful personality, and is very lovable in her heartlessness.

Ning Moning was really worried that she would leave her control, fearing that she would suddenly bring back an omega and say that she wanted to marry her.

Ning Lingzhou waited downstairs for more than ten minutes but did not see Jiang Luofei coming down. Thinking that Ning Moning might have something to do with her, she left first.

On the way back to the hotel, Ning Lingzhou received a call from Xin Duo, saying that Xu Fangqing sprained her foot.

Ning Lingzhou immediately became nervous: "Have you seen the doctor? Is it serious? In this way, you contact Lin Zhi and ask her to take a look at Qingqing first. I will rush back right away." The author has something to say: I have

a

lot I want to write about the deputy CPs. After I finish writing Ning Lingzhou and Xu Fangqing, I will write about the deputy CPs in the side story.

45

Xin Duo heard Ning Lingzhou say that he would rush back immediately, and said quickly: "Mr. Ning, don't worry. I have already seen a doctor for Fang Qing. The doctor said that it will take half a month to recover completely. I'll give it to you

I'm not calling you to come back right away, I just want to tell you that Zhou Ying'er spilled shower gel in Fang Qing's training room, causing her to fall. If Fang Qing hadn't reacted quickly, she wouldn't have just twisted her foot." "Okay.

, I understand."

After hanging up the phone, Ning Lingzhou's face darkened, and she asked Qin Tian to book a ticket for her to return home: "By the way, collect Zhou Ying'er's scandal immediately, and release it today. We must let people all over the world know. We all know."

"Yes, I'll do it right away."

Qin Tian followed her: "Mr. Ke just called you and asked you to attend Mrs. Ke's birthday party tomorrow." "Tomorrow?"

Ning

Lingzhou paused He stopped and quickly calculated the time in his mind.

It will take ten hours to return to Xinghai City.

Now go back and come back before noon tomorrow. It's still in time, but you don't have much time to spend with Xu Fangqing.

Ning Lingzhou got in the car and rushed to the airport. On the way, she called Xin Duo: "Where is Qingqing now?" "She is resting in the room arranged by the program team. I packed food outside and was about to take it back to her

. "

Okay," Ning Lingzhou said, "I'm rushing to the airport now. It will be about five or six o'clock in the afternoon when I arrive at Shuiyue Resort. You can go to Shuiyue Resort later to find a villa and take Qingqing with you." Go and recuperate."

"Mr. Ning, you want to come back?"

Xin Duo was a little surprised.

Xu Fangqing said before that she would not come back from a business trip for half a month, but now she really has to rush back early for Xu Fangqing?

"Well, don't tell Qingqing yet, lest she worry. Find the villa as I said and send me the address." "Okay, Mr. Ning."

Xin

Duo returned to Xu Fangqing's room and set out the food. On the table, he then helped Xu Fangqing to the table.

Xu Fangqing saw that she was distracted and asked her: "Sister Xin Duo, what's wrong?" " Huh

?"

A meal."

"Don't be angry, Zhou Ying'er must not be able to stay in the program group any longer."

Xu Fangqing pulled up her skirt and saw the red and swollen patch on her ankle. She frowned slightly: "It's my foot. You will go on stage for your first official performance in three days, and I don't know if I can do it."

"You should rest well," Xin Duo picked up some food for her, "The doctor said that you need to recuperate your feet for at least half a month. After three days,

I definitely won't be able to go on stage." "Just get some medicine to stop the pain," Xu Fangqing took Xin Duo's hand and looked at her, "This is my first time performing on stage, sister Xin Duo, I don't want to miss it .

If I really wait for half a month, I will come to this show in vain."

Xin Duo also knows Xu Fangqing's character. She looks soft and weak on the outside, but she is a little stronger in her bones, but she can always do something Something surprising.

For example, she didn't say a word after she broke up with Qin Xi, and she didn't mention a word after her wedding to Ning Lingzhou.

Although Ning Lingzhou could take shortcuts, he had to work hard to learn acting. He was extremely serious in every class and gave his best every time he was given a job.

Xin Duo knew that she couldn't persuade Xu Fangqing. She was just worried: "Your foot is not healed yet. How can you jump? What if the injury is more serious?" "Let the doctor come and take a look at me in three days.

" , if the doctor says that I can't play at all, I won't play."

If it doesn't affect her feet much and is just painful, Xu Fangqing thinks she can bear it.

"Okay," Xin Duo changed the subject, "There are too many people coming in and out here. I'll find a place to stay later. Let's live outside for the next few days." After Xu Fangqing was injured, she went with

her The training players all came to see her, and they came and went. She tried very hard to remember their names, but she still couldn't remember a few people. It was inevitable that she would be embarrassed, so she might as well avoid going outside.

In the afternoon, Xin Duo went out to find a villa. Xu Fangqing was watching videos of her previous training in the room. She danced classical dance, which was not as vigorous as hip-hop dance. She rehearsed the things she needed to pay attention to after her foot injury over and over in her mind. Think of alternatives.

She was thinking so seriously that she didn't notice anyone standing at the door.

"Can I come in?"

Zhao Jinxi knocked on the door.

Xu Fangqing raised her head and saw Zhao Jinxi standing at the door with a basket of fruit.

She wore a mint gray-green fishtail dress today, with her big wavy hair spread gently behind her back, looking elegant and sexy.

Xu Fangqing was a little surprised, but for a brief moment, she smiled: "Teacher Zhao, please come in." "

I heard you were injured, I came over to take a look," Zhao Jinxi walked in and put down the fruit basket, looking at her ankles. Top: "Why did it hurt like this? Does it still hurt?"

"It's okay. Thank you, Teacher Zhao, for your concern."

Xu Fangqing smiled politely and said, "It's not as painful as before."

"You don't have to be so polite to me," Zhao Jin Xi sat down next to her, held her hand, and said with a gentle smile, "Lingzhou and I are old acquaintances. Just call me Jin Xi like her." Xu Fangqing didn't understand her for a moment

. Whether the words were intentional or unintentional, there was still a polite smile on his face: "Lingzhou is Lingzhou, I am me. For seniority purposes, I should call you teacher." "Okay," Zhao Jinxi let

go She held her hand and smiled helplessly, "You can call me teacher if you like."

Xu Fangqing said nothing, and the atmosphere in the room suddenly felt awkward.

After being silent for a few seconds, Zhao Jinxi stood up and said, "I still have something to do, so I'll leave now. I'll see you again in two days." "Okay, teacher, please go slowly,

I won't see you off."

Zhao Jinxi left. When he reached the door, he suddenly turned around and said, "Don't worry about your self-cultivation during this period. When you get better, the director will reshoot your performance and then edit it to match everyone else's." "Is this appropriate?"

Xu

Fangqing She was a little embarrassed. She didn't want to be the special one and be talked about behind her back, but now, she seemed to have become the most special person.

"I have been injured while filming before. At first, in order not to delay the progress, I wanted to force myself to continue filming.

However, filming with the injury did not work well, which caused everyone to work overtime with me. Later, I figured it out and let the director film first. It's the same thing if I miss other people's scenes and reshoot them after I'm better.

It's not a live broadcast anyway, as long as it doesn't affect the final broadcast."

What Zhao Jinxi said is somewhat reasonable, there is no need to go on stage at this time.

After Xin Duo came back, Xu Fangqing told her that Zhao Jinxi came to see her.

Xin Duo was stunned for a moment: "Aren't she and you a love rival? Why does she care about you instead?" "I don't know,"

Xu Fangqing said, "But I feel that she doesn't have any ill intentions towards me." "

Yes? It's hard to say it's malicious." Xin Duo packed up her luggage, sat on a stool and took a sip of water. "A woman's mind is very complicated, especially for a movie queen like Zhao Jinxi. Even if she has a problem with you, she won't. I won't show it in front of you.

But her suggestion is quite good. You should take a good rest during this period, and then you can retake the photo. "

After packing her luggage, Xu Fangqing moved to a new residence with Xin Duo.

Knowing that Xu Fangqing likes flowers, Ning Lingzhou specially asked Xin Duo to choose a small villa with flowers in the front yard. Xu Fangqing's

room On the second floor, facing the garden, you can see the garden full of flowers blooming from the balcony. After her foot injury

, Xu Fangqing could only read books, sleep, and watch dramas in her room to learn the acting methods of her predecessors.

She wanted to follow Ning Lingzhou contacted Ning Lingzhou, but she was afraid that she would be worried if she knew her foot was injured, so she had to hold back missing her. Time passed quickly when there was something to do. In the evening, Xin Duo went out to pack meals, and Xu Fangqing was tired from

reading

. He fell asleep while lying on the rocking chair.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Xu Fangqing woke up: "Sister Xin Duo, are you back? "

When she raised her head and saw the person in front of her clearly, she sat up on the rocking chair and was stunned. As if in a dream,

Xu Fangqing couldn't believe that the person in front of her was really Ning Lingzhou.

"Am I already this lovesick? "

She couldn't help but murmured: "I'm actually hallucinating. "

As she spoke, she bent down to touch her ankle and pressed it with a little force.

"Hiss..."

Xu Fang took a deep breath, as if it was not a dream.

She looked up and saw Ning Lingzhou frowning slightly, walking a few steps quickly. He walked up to her and looked at her distressedly: "Does it still hurt? "

It's not a dream.

Xu Fangqing smelled the unique scent on her body, and now she confirmed that the person in front of her was really Ning Lingzhou. Thinking of what she just said, Xu Fangqing's face turned red. She felt slightly

uncomfortable

. He moved his eyes freely and looked at the sunset outside the window: "Well, it hurts a little bit. "

What's wrong? " Ning

Lingzhou squatted in front of her and held her hand: "Aren't you happy to see me?" Why should we avoid it? "

I didn't avoid it," Xu Fangqing looked at her, then looked down at their clasped hands, "I'm just a little surprised. Aren't you on a business trip abroad?" Why did you come back suddenly?

" Miss you. " Ning

Lingzhou smiled and kissed the back of her hand: "One day without seeing you is like three autumns. I haven't seen you in these days, and my days are like years."

"Glib tongue. " "

The smile on Xu Fangqing's face couldn't be concealed, and her heart was as sweet as honey.

Ning Lingzhou sat down next to her, gently teased her ear hair, and held her neck with his thumb. He rubbed it gently: "What about you? do you miss me? "

Who would talk about missing her every day? Xu Fangqing missed her very much, but she couldn't express it as openly as she did. She blushed and nodded. "

What? Ning

Lingzhou smiled and deliberately teased her: "When you nod, do you think about it or not?"

Xu Fangqing glared at her: "Of course I nodded because I thought about it. " After saying that

, Xu Fangqing realized that she had fallen into her trap, but Ning Lingzhou was still not satisfied and continued to induce her: "How much do you want?" "

She knew it clearly, but she still asked, which was annoying.

Xu Fangqing turned her head and ignored her.

"How much do you want? "

Ning Lingzhou was still acting coquettishly with her,

which was really unbearable. Xu Fangqing couldn't get angry anymore, but couldn't help laughing.

She hooked her hands at Ning Lingzhou: "Come here, I'll tell you. Ning

Lingzhou put her ear to her, and Xu Fangqing quickly kissed her cheek: "Don't ask any more questions." "

Ning Lingzhou was satisfied, smiled and bent down to hug Xu Fangqing.

"What are you doing? "

Xu Fangqing looked at her in surprise, holding her neck with both hands.

Ning Lingzhou's profile was flawless, and it made people's hearts flutter just by looking at it. Xu Fangqing's heart was beating fast, and she let her put herself in it. On the bed.

"I want to kiss you. "

Ning Lingzhou's breath became heavier. She put her hands on Xu Fangqing's sides, waiting for her answer. The tips of Xu Fangqing's ears were red, and she put her arms over her eyes, not daring to look

. Ning Lingzhou's gaze.

"Qingqing, is that okay? "

It's really annoying. Why are you asking her at this time?

Before Xu Fangqing could answer, Ning Lingzhou took her hand away and asked her to look at him.

The two looked at each other, eyes wide. Desire was clamoring, but Ning Lingzhou still restrained herself, sticking to her promise to Xu Fangqing and waiting for her to agree. Xu Fangqing had never felt so excited and anxious before. She couldn't wait for Ning Lingzhou to hurry up

.

" You are really..."

She sounded a little helpless, raised her hand to hold Ning Lingzhou's neck, slightly raised her upper body and leaned forward to kiss Ning Lingzhou's lips. After succeeding, Ning Lingzhou's eyebrows and eyes were filled with a happy smile

.

The author has something to say:

Xu Fangqing: Ning Lingzhou, I hate you for being a piece of wood.

Ning Lingzhou: If you can do this or that, I can be very flexible.

46

Xu Fangqing lay back on the bed and pulled Ning Lingzhou down with her.

Ning Lingzhou put his hands on Xu Fangqing's sides, and bowed his head to kiss her.

She kissed him eagerly at first, and Xu Fangqing tilted his head slightly to cooperate with her kiss.

When she couldn't help herself, she put her hands around Ning Lingzhou's neck, and her white fingers were entangled with her long hair.

When the two were kissing passionately and selflessly, the door of the room was suddenly opened. Xin Duo stood at the door carrying food: "Fang Qing, I'll go back..." Here it is... Seeing the two people lingering on the bed clearly, Xin Duo was

stunned

. at the door.

Although she had seen many scenes of other people being intimate, this scene of passionate kissing right in front of her eyes still made her, a single person, blush instantly.

The embarrassment is no less than that of the person involved.

Hearing Xin Duo's voice, Xu Fangqing was startled and pushed Ning Lingzhou reflexively. Ning Lingzhou rolled over and rolled to the ground unexpectedly.

Xin Duo did not expect this scene. She felt that she had made a mistake and opened her eyes wide in horror: "I didn't see anything." Then she quickly closed the door, put the food at the door, and walked as quickly as possible

. Speed ​​fled the scene.

How could she forget that Ning Lingzhou should be back at this time?

The couple's separation was better than their newlyweds, and when their passion was as intense as fire and water, she actually opened the door and barged in, disturbing their good business.

Xin Duo slapped himself on the head, and then used the other hand to hit the hand he used to open the door. While hitting him back, he muttered: "I told you to open the door, I told you to open the door. This must be embarrassing." In the

room , Xu Fangqing put her hands on the bed, looked at Ning Lingzhou sitting on the ground, bit her lips and asked her with a guilty conscience: "Are you okay?" Ning Lingzhou sat on the ground, his face not very good-looking, she was

depressed He said dullly: "We are having a normal affectionate behavior, but you reacted so loudly, making it seem like we were having an affair." No

alpha could bear to be pushed out of bed by his wife, and it was also seen by others. So shameful.

Seeing her depressed look, Xu Fangqing knew she was in the wrong. She was about to turn over and get out of bed, but Ning Lingzhou raised her head and looked at her: "What are you doing?" "I apologize to you," Xu Fangqing said,

" It was my fault just now, I didn't push you out of bed on purpose."

"No need to get up, I didn't blame you."

Ning Lingzhou knew she didn't mean it, and she wasn't really angry.

She saw Xu Fangqing's red and swollen ankle, stretched out her hand to hold her foot in front of her, and said distressedly: "Does it hurt a lot?" "It's much better

."

Xu Fangqing reached out and took Ning Lingzhou's hand: "Get up. , the ground is cold."

Ning Lingzhou stood up and touched her face gently: "I'm going to get the food."

Xu Fangqing looked up at her, his eyes following her figure.

Ning Lingzhou brought the food in and put it on the coffee table. Then he walked to the bed and carried Xu Fangqing to the sofa and sat down.

Xu Fangqing looked at the spoon that Ning Lingzhou fed her, and she reached out to take it: "My hand is not injured, I can do it myself." Ning Lingzhou refused: "I want to feed you." Xu Fangqing's face

changed

. Turning red, he glanced at the food that was put to his mouth, hesitated, opened his mouth and ate it.

She ate very little and finished quickly.

Ning Lingzhou had no appetite, so she ate a little to fill her stomach. Then she looked at Xu Fangqing: "Are you full?"

Xu Fangqing nodded.

"I'm not full."

Ning Lingzhou approached her and looked at her with burning eyes, the hint being obvious.

Only then did Xu Fangqing realize why Ning Lingzhou asked her if she was full. The emotional purpose was to say that she was not full.

It's self-evident what she wants to "eat".

Xu Fangqing's eyes met hers, her heart beat like thunder for a moment, and her whole body turned slightly red.

She put her hands on the sofa, her knuckles slightly bent, and nervously changed the subject on purpose: "There is still food on the table, why don't you...eat some more?" "Qingqing." Ning Lingzhou came

closer

. , twirling her hair with his fingers, his hot breath spraying on her neck, he said aggrievedly: "The food is not delicious." "Then what do you think..." Xu Fangqing swallowed uncomfortably and avoided her eyes

. , "What do you want to eat?"

Ning Lingzhou smiled lowly in her ear, then picked her up and walked to the bed without putting her down, letting her sit on her lap.

Xu Fangqing still held her shoulders, and Ning Lingzhou came closer to her, rubbed the tip of his nose against hers, and kissed her lips bit by bit.

This time she kissed her very gently, just like plucking the strings of a piano, swaying Xu Fangqing's heart time and time again.

"Qingqing, I want to go a little too far."

After Ning Lingzhou finished speaking, he picked her up and placed her on the dressing table.

Xu Fangqing's long legs were hanging in the air and would not touch her injured ankle.

Of course, Ning Lingzhou didn't just think of this. She stood between Xu Fangqing's legs, making it easier to hold her waist and kiss her.

Xu Fang tilted her head, leaning her hands back on the dressing table. The tail of her light blond hair swept over the dressing table, swaying slightly with her messy breath.

She was recuperating at home, wearing pajamas that were easy to put on and take off. The rope belt around her waist was gently pulled by Ning Lingzhou, and the silky pajamas fell from her shoulders.

She raised one hand in panic and hugged her pajamas. Ning Lingzhou liked her shy look. Ning Lingzhou put his arms around her legs and picked her up.

Xu Fangqing breathed softly and put her hands on her shoulders. Her hair was messy and her pajamas were half hanging on her shoulders, revealing her round and white shoulders. They were really sexy and sultry.

Ning Lingzhou was so fascinated that if it wasn't for Xu Fangqing's injury on her foot, she would have really wanted to be a jerk.

This thought was suppressed by her immediately. There will be many opportunities in the future, so there is no rush now.

The sun was setting outside, and the sky was dark blue.

"Would you like to go downstairs and take a look?"

Ning Lingzhou asked her.

The two of them stayed in the room like this, always feeling a little dangerous. Xu Fangqing nodded: "Okay." Ning Lingzhou put

her on the bed, arranged her pajamas, and then carried her downstairs.

She took off the wheelchair and pushed Xu Fangqing out the door.

There are many flowers in the yard, which are blooming beautifully. The weather is not so hot in the evening, and the wind feels very comfortable on my body.

Xu Fangqing raised her head and looked at Ning Lingzhou: "Are you finished with your work over there?" "The

flight will be back over there at six o'clock tomorrow morning," Ning Lingzhou hooked her finger, "It should be over soon. "Excuse me."

Xu Fangqing thought that her ten-hour round trip flight, plus the other time spent on the road, must be very tiring.

She felt a little distressed: "Actually, you don't have to be in such a hurry to come back."

Ning Lingzhou saw her frowning slightly and squatted in front of her with a smile on her face: "If I didn't come back, how would I know you missed me too? ?"

When Xu Fangqing thought of the scene of the two of them kissing each other in the room, her cheeks heated up and she said coquettishly: "Can you be more serious?" "Isn't this serious?" Ning Lingzhou was funny and pushed her towards the

lake

. While walking: "Then you haven't really seen my unruly look."

Xu Fangqing stopped answering. She didn't know how to answer, for fear of being led into her trap by Ning Lingzhou again.

Across the lake is the amusement park with a Ferris wheel spinning in the sky.

Xu Fangqing remembered her confession when she and Ning Lingzhou went to ride the Ferris wheel. She looked at the Ferris wheel, and after a while, she smiled and said, "When you come back, let's go ride the Ferris wheel again."

When the time comes, she wants to confess to Ning Lingzhou on the Ferris wheel.

"Okay."

Ning Lingzhou looked at her: "Let's go to Chinese Valentine's Day. I will be back before Chinese Valentine's Day."

Early the next morning, Ning Lingzhou was woken up by the alarm clock, and she saw that Xu Fangqing was also woken up. He stood up and kissed Xu Fangqing's forehead: "It's still early, you continue to sleep."

She got up to clean up, Xu Fangqing yawned, sat up and watched her dress and wash herself.

After quickly cleaning up, Ning Lingzhou walked to the bedside, held her face and kissed her. Fearing that she would not be able to let go, she quickly let go of Xu Fangqing: "I'm leaving. I'll send you a message when I get there. You can sleep a little longer." Come on, Xin Duo will bring you breakfast later."

Xu Fangqing's eyes followed her: "Be careful on the road."

Xu Fangqing didn't feel anything when we separated before, but I don't know why her heart felt like this this time. She was very depressed, as if her soul had been taken away by Ning Lingzhou. She sat on the bed for a while before lying down, unable to fall asleep.

She took out her mobile phone and saw the entry #zhouyingerhotelnightparty# on the hot search list.

The first breaking news was posted at nine o'clock last night. At that time, everyone was looking at their mobile phones. The news spread quickly, and all major platforms almost wiped the screen. Even people who didn't know Zhou Ying'er knew that she had many people at night parties. thing.

Clicking on it showed photos of Zhou Ying'er hugging and kissing different alphas. The alpha's face was mosaic, and Zhou Ying'er's face was clearly visible. There was even a video of booking a room.

The photo can be said to be fake, but with the video, it is even more powerful than a diamond hammer.

The comments below are all scolding her, and all kinds of dirty words are unsightly.

So far, there has been no response from Zhou Yinger.

In one day, Zhou Yinger became a rat crossing the street and everyone shouted at her to beat her up.

Xu Fangqing could probably guess that Ning Lingzhou asked someone to expose Zhou Ying'er, but it was too cruel to destroy someone in this way.

She hesitated for a moment and called Ning Lingzhou.

Ning Lingzhou quickly picked up the answer: "Qingqing, what's wrong?"

"Let's end Zhou Ying'er's matter here," Xu Fangqing said, "This lesson will be enough for her to endure for a lifetime."

Ning Lingzhou pretended not to know. "What's the matter with Zhou Ying'er?"

"Didn't you ask someone to expose her information?"

Xu Fangqing was a little confused.

Ning Lingzhou was amused: "I'm so busy every day, how can I have time to care about what information she has? What's wrong with her?" "Okay, I'm worrying too much

." Xu Fangqing was inexplicably relieved.

What she was afraid of was not that Ning Lingzhou would expose Zhou Yinger's information, but that Zhou Yinger would be exposed because of her and her reputation would be ruined.

She doesn't want to be a good person, but she doesn't want to be a bad person either.

After hanging up the phone, Ning Lingzhou called the general manager of Xingning Entertainment and asked him to remove the hot search and delete all relevant big V revelations.

Xu Fangqing was still too soft-hearted.

Ning Lingzhou didn't want Xu Fangqing to know that she was a bad person.

When the plane landed five hours later, Ning Lingzhou returned to the hotel, changed into a dress, put on exquisite makeup, and went to Ke Luo's house for a banquet.

Ke Luo has a wide social circle, mostly foreigners, but also many domestic ones.

To Ning Lingzhou's surprise, Song Qi was also there.

But it's not surprising. Song Qi had been helping the Zhou family contact Ke Luo before. If the Zhou family won the southern air route and the Zhou family would do the hard work, she could reap the benefits from behind.

It was originally a deal that had the best of both worlds, but Ning Lingzhou unexpectedly cut it off.

At this time, the Zhou family was completely abandoned by their two families.

47

Seeing Ning Lingzhou, Song Qi enthusiastically came up and took her arm: "Lingzhou, you are here. Miss Ke has been waiting for you for a long time." She said and looked at Ke Ying who was following her

. She looked like she was very familiar with Ning Lingzhou: "Miss Ke, you don't know, Lingzhou is always the last one to attend banquets. Others are waiting for her every time. We are all used to it." She said with a helpless tone afterward

. , with a false smile on his face.

Ning Lingzhou didn't give her face, and directly pulled her hand away, with a cold face: "Miss Song, I don't seem to be very familiar with you." Keying looked at Ning Lingzhou, who had exquisite makeup. She was wearing all the clothes today

. The black strapless dress has a well-tucked waistline, perfectly showing off her figure curves.

The beauty has long hair shawl, noble and cool, which makes people feel happy to look at her.

"Lingzhou, are you still angry with me?"

Song Qi looked at Ke Ying deliberately and said, "I said something mean about her wife before, and she still remembers me, but she was not like this before. "

Oh?"

Ke Ying looked at Ning Lingzhou with a smile and asked Song Qi: "What was she like before?"

Her tone was slow and ambiguous.

"Song Qi."

Ning Lingzhou's face became even colder: "I didn't know, you can still talk about storytelling?"

At the partner's house, Song Qi was sure that Ning Lingzhou didn't dare to do anything to her, so he smiled very meanly: "I'm telling the truth. Haven't you ever fooled around with us before?"

Ning Lingzhou didn't bother to talk to her anymore and looked at Ke Ying: "Can you please tell your father, Miss Ke, that I have been here and the birthday gift is already here?" Delivery, there are people here that I don't want to see. I'll take my leave first."

After Ning Lingzhou said that, she turned around and left. Keying stepped forward and took her arm: "You have a pretty bad temper. Even though you've come here, you're still Go meet my parents."

"Miss Ke, Ning has always had a bad temper and can't stand anger."

She looked at Song Qi: "With her here today, I can't stay for a moment."

Ke Ying didn't expect that Ning Lingzhou had such a big problem with Song Qi. She looked at Ning Lingzhou and then at Song Qi. After all, the visitor was a guest and it was hard for her to chase people away, so she felt a little embarrassed for a moment.

Song Qi said considerately: "Miss Ke, there is no need to be embarrassed. I came here specially to congratulate Madam on her birthday. Now that the blessings have been sent, I have something to do at home, so I will leave first." Ke Ying breathed a sigh of relief and praised Song Qi in her heart for being a sensible person

. of people.

Ning Lingzhou, however, still had a cold face and refused to let Keying hold her arm. She just stood there coldly, waiting for Song Qi to go out.

"Okay, she's gone, so don't be angry."

Ke Ying coaxed her: "If I had known you couldn't get along with her, I wouldn't have let you meet."

While talking, Ke Luo and his wife When she came out, Ke Ying took Ning Lingzhou's arm and approached Mrs. Ke: "Mommy, this is the Ning Lingzhou I told you." Ning Lingzhou greeted politely: "Hello Mrs. Ke, I wish you a happy birthday

. ."

Mrs. Ke's eyes turned to Ning Lingzhou, looking up and down, with a satisfied smile on her face: "It's very good. I heard that you have done a lot of business in China?" Ning Lingzhou said modestly

: "It's not bad."

The more Mrs. Ke looked at her, the more satisfied she became. She nodded happily: "Are you willing to come here to develop for Ying'er?" Ning Lingzhou froze and gave an inexplicable smile

. "I'm afraid Mrs. Ke may have misunderstood. I already have a wife."

"Have a wife?"

Mrs. Ke's face suddenly became embarrassed. She took Ke Ying's hand, turned her back and whispered in her ear: "Do you know that she has a wife?"

Ke Ying smiled indifferently: "I know."

Mrs. Ke looked shocked: "You know that she has a wife, and you still told me that you like her?"

Ke Ying opened her eyes. With a pair of big eyes, she said innocently: "I just like her, and I didn't say I wanted to marry her." "

What the hell are you talking about!"

Mrs. Ke was so angry with her that she knew that Ke Ying always liked to play outside. , but she has never been entangled with an alpha who has a wife, and now she is really getting more and more unrestrained.

Ke Ying took her arm and acted coquettishly: "Mommy, why are you so excited? It's not like you can't divorce after getting married." Mrs. Ke took a breath and looked back at Ning Lingzhou, who was chatting with Ke Luo over there

. Every gesture and gesture shows nobility and elegance, which is countless times better than those alphas that Keying used to associate with who just wanted to have fun.

It would be nice if she didn't have a wife, Mrs. Ke thought with some regret.

She poked Ke Ying's little head with her finger: "I can't control you anymore. If you have the ability, really let her divorce for you. Don't get yourself into trouble and come to me to cry." Ke Yingjiao said

. : "Mommy, don't worry, the alpha that can make me cry hasn't been born yet."

Here, Ning Lingzhou asked Ke Luo when he could sign the contract. Ke Luo tapped his fingers on the red wine glass and looked around. He said to him: "Mr. Ning should have noticed that my daughter likes you very much." "

Since Mr. Ke said so, it should be very clear." Ning Lingzhou maintained his usual politeness and distance, "I already have a wife, not Ke Miss Ning's lover."

"Mr. Ning is very candid."

Ke Luo smiled: "Then please answer me another question, Mr. Ning. What is your relationship with the president of Mo Ning Group?" "We both have the surname Ning

. "

Ning Lingzhou asked back: "What do you think the relationship is?"

"I understand," Ke Luo picked up the red wine and drank it down in one gulp, "I have neglected Mr. Ning a lot before, so this glass is an apology." "Ke Luo

. To put it bluntly, I really want to cooperate with you."

Although I don't know how Ning Mo Ning and Ke Luo talked about it, it can be seen that Ke Luo is very afraid of Ning Mo Ning, otherwise he would not be ready to go back. contract.

Ke Luo asked Ning Lingzhou to go to the company to sign the contract tomorrow morning and enjoy the banquet today.

After the matter was settled, Ning Lingzhou felt relaxed.

All she could think about was that she could rush back to be with Xu Fangqing as soon as possible and still have time to prepare for the Chinese Valentine's Day date.

Ning Lingzhou was so lost in thought that she didn't notice when Keying came to her side. It wasn't until her chin was hooked by someone's hand that Ning Lingzhou suddenly came back to her senses.

She looked at Keying, and her face suddenly turned cold. She didn't move, but looked at Keying with cold eyes: "Take your hand away." Keying came closer to her and said with a smile: "I just like how cold and ruthless you are

. He looks so energetic when he's on the bed."

Ning Lingzhou avoided her hand and looked her up and down. With a sarcastic smile on his lips, he leaned closer and said in her ear: "Your figure is not as good as mine. My wife's tenth is not enough to seduce me, so give up."

After saying that, she walked straight outside.

This was the first time that Ke Ying was told that her figure was not good. She froze on the spot. It took a while before she came back to her senses and looked at Ning Lingzhou angrily.

Is her wife really that good?

Ke Ying didn't believe it, so she called Song Qi and asked her to send her a photo of Ning Lingzhou's wife.

"What's the point of looking at photos?"

Song Qi suggested, "Isn't it easy for you to look at her? Just ask someone to tie her up and bring her over."

This is a good idea.

"Then can you do this?"

"Yes, yes, but..."

"What conditions do you think?"

Song Qi said, "Since Miss Ke has spoken, I will boldly say that I want the southern air route. "Then you have to hurry up

," Ke Ying said slowly, "tomorrow morning my dad will sign a contract with Ning Lingzhou." "Don't worry, I will get someone for you tonight

. Come here."

Early the next morning, Ning Lingzhou received a call from Xin Duo saying that Xu Fangqing was missing.

"What do you mean missing?"

Ning Lingzhou was about to sign a contract with Ke Luo. When he heard the news that Xu Fangqing was missing, he immediately asked Qin Tian to book a flight. But now he rushes to the airport and waits for the plane to take off. It will be late. Two hours.

Xin Duo said anxiously over there: "I woke up this morning and knocked on the door, but I didn't see Fang Qing. She didn't bring her mobile phone with her. I went to check the surveillance cameras. All the surveillance cameras at that time were broken. Fang Qing might have been kidnapped." Let's go."

Ning Lingzhou went to find Ning Moning and asked her to send a helicopter.

When Jiang Luofei heard that her wife had been kidnapped, she was angry that Ning Lingzhou had a wife and she didn't know it.

Then she said indignantly: "Let's go! I'll go with you to save your wife."

She said and walked out. Ning Moning stopped her: "Stop, don't go."

Jiang Luofei pouted and twisted. : "Boss, I'm going to save people, not for fun."

"It's not your turn to save people."

Ning Moning said with a straight face, "Don't go out and cause trouble for me."

Jiang Luofei stamped her feet: " Boss~~~"

Ning Mo Ning said ruthlessly: "You stay here."

The helicopter arranged by Ning Mo Ning came to pick up Ning Lingzhou soon.

Back in the country, Xin Duo had already investigated all the doormen on duty at the major exits of Shuiyue Resort last night and asked if there was anything unusual about the vehicles entering and exiting.

However, there were too many people coming and going at Shuiyue Resort, and the guard did not notice anything unusual. The clues were interrupted, and Xin Duo was anxious.

She slept downstairs last night. If someone came in, there would definitely be a sound, but she didn't hear any sound at all. It was so abnormal.

She thought about it and only thought of one possibility, that is, someone put drugs in their room.

Those people came for Xu Fangqing.

But in order for Xu Fangqing to cultivate herself well, Xin Duo didn't tell anyone that she was here. How could they know that Xu Fangqing lived here?

"Unless that person retrieved the check-in records of Shuiyue Resort."

Ning Lingzhou immediately took someone to ask the staff who had checked the check-in records recently.

After checking and asking questions one by one, I finally found Ning Ling on the west side.

Ning Lingzhou led someone to open the door of Ning Lingxi's office. She walked up to Ning Lingxi, grabbed his collar, and pulled him up against the wall: "You'd better tell me now where Qingqing is. Where, otherwise, I will throw you off the 21st floor."

"Ning Lingzhou, why are you so crazy?"

Ning Lingxi frowned, looking uninformed.

Ning Lingzhou didn't bother to talk to him, so she pushed him aside and told the man in black: "Tie him up and throw him out of the window." "Ning Lingzhou, why do you

tie me up!"

Ning Lingxi looked at the people surrounding him. The man in black shouted loudly: "I am the eldest young master of the Ning family, who of you dare to tie me up!" The

man in black looked ruthlessly, took out a rope and tied him tightly, and then prepared to throw him out of the window.

Ning Lingxi was afraid of heights, and she was so frightened just by sticking out the window.

"Don't throw it! Don't throw it! Don't throw it!"

Ning Lingxi screamed: "I didn't catch the person, I just told Song Qi where Xu Fang lived." "Throw it down and

hang it for half an hour." Ning Ling Zhou turned around and left.

Ning Lingxi screamed behind her: "Ning Lingzhou, you bastard, help me! Ahhhhh!!!"

When Xu Fangqing woke up, she found herself on the plane. Her hands and feet were tied. After struggling for a while, he couldn't break free.

After a while, she heard footsteps, and then Song Qi's figure appeared in front of her.

"Fang Qing, are you awake? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?"

Xu Fangqing looked at her coldly: "Song Qi, where are you taking me?"

"There is someone who wants to see you, but you definitely don't want to see him. She, so I had to take you here in this way."

"Don't worry," Song Qi gently stroked Xu Fangqing's cheek with her fingers, "I won't let her hurt you. Man, I will take you home."

Xu Fangqing turned her face away and said nothing.

Song Qi pulled the corner of his mouth and smiled: "You don't believe me? Or do you think Ning Lingzhou will come to save you?"

Xu Fangqing's eyes moved, but she still didn't speak.

Song Qi was surprisingly patient at the moment. She sighed: "It seems you still don't understand Ning Lingzhou. She will never give up her own interests for a woman. Just like now, you have been taken away by me. She is still signing a contract with others. She has no time to talk to you at all.

Oh, by the way. There is something you may not know yet. Your father's company encountered a bankruptcy crisis because Ning Lingzhou found someone to do it." Xu Fangqing was stunned.

After a moment, he looked at her suddenly: "What did you say? Say it again."

The author has something to say:

Don't be nervous, nothing bad will happen, just make a transition.

48

Song Qi was very satisfied to see Xu Fangqing react so strongly.

She sat in front of Xu Fangqing, looking like a good person and comforting her: "Don't get excited, Ning Lingzhou is just that kind of person, she will do whatever it takes to achieve her goals, it's not too late for you to see her clearly now." "You

. Why do you say she did it?"

Xu Fangqing didn't look at her, her thoughts were a little confused and she was a little panicked.

She was afraid that Ning Lingzhou did it.

She wanted to believe that it wasn't Ning Lingzhou's fault, but although the Xu family's business was small in scale, it had always been running well. How could something suddenly go wrong and then suddenly turn into bankruptcy?

She had suspected before that someone was behind it, but there was no evidence and she didn't know where to start. Looking back now, the only variable at that time was Ning Lingzhou.

Is it really her?

Song Qi saw that she had already believed it, but she didn't want to believe it. She took out her phone and looked through Ning Lingzhou's chat history in the group, and handed it to Xu Fangqing: "These are Ning Lingzhou's own I didn't lie about what I said." When

Xu Fangqing saw what Ning Lingzhou's portrait said, her brows furrowed deeper and deeper as she read them one by one.

"Doesn't that omega have a girlfriend? How do you plan to gain leverage?"

Ning Lingzhou: "I have investigated clearly a long time ago. Her girlfriend's family conditions are better, and her mother does not approve of their relationship at all. Then I will give

Xu If the family business creates some trouble, they will definitely force the Xu family to break up if they see that the Xu family is about to go bankrupt. Xu Fangqing is such a proud person, and she will definitely not ask to stay. When she breaks up and the family business is in trouble again, I

will

help , I care about her so much, why didn't she obediently agree to me."

Xu Fangqing looked at the chat records, as if she saw Ning Lingzhou in front of her, saying what she was determined to achieve with a proud and contemptuous expression.

Every word was like a fist hitting Xu Fangqing's heart, pulling her heart down.

Ning Lingzhou's kindness to her these days made her forget what kind of person Ning Lingzhou used to be.

These words made her uncomfortable and at the same time made her sober.

Ning Lingzhou is this kind of person, no different from Song Qi, who will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals.

It was she who was blinded by Ning Lingzhou. She thought too well of Ning Lingzhou, fell into the gentle trap she gave her, and had some unrealistic fantasies about her.

"Now you believe it."

Song Qi saw her closing her eyes and breathing a little quickly. She was obviously hurt, but she was trying to stay calm, unlike some omegas who shed tears when they encounter something. It looks like it's about to collapse.

She somewhat understood why Ning Lingzhou was so obsessed with her, not even compared to Zhao Jinxi.

Because Xu Fangqing is not only beautiful, but also has some stubbornness and calmness in her heart.

Best of all, conquering her will be very rewarding.

Song Qi saw her leaning sideways on the sofa, looking like she didn't want to talk anymore. She leaned over and sat next to Xu Fangqing, holding her hand: "It's not worth being sad for Ning Lingzhou." Xu Fangqing was stunned and dangerous

. The feeling made her wake up immediately. She turned around and looked at Song Qi coldly: "What's the difference between you and her?" "

There is a difference."

Song Qi put his arm around her shoulders and took her into his arms: "As long as you If you like, we can stay in country C12 and live together as two people."

Xu Fangqing was afraid of irritating Song Qi, so she resisted the urge to struggle, moved her shoulders, and turned around: "I'm tired and want to rest."

" Okay," Song Qi reached out and touched her face, "You rest first, we will talk about this later." Hearing Song Qi's footsteps far away, Xu Fang leaned on the back seat and closed her eyes weakly

. When I closed my eyes, my mind was filled with Ning Lingzhou.

She especially remembered the feeling of the two of them kissing each other in the villa, Ning Lingzhou's burning eyes when feeding her, and their appointment to ride the Ferris wheel on Chinese Valentine's Day.

She also thought about confessing to Ning Lingzhou on the Ferris wheel.

But now, the person she cared about the most and loved the most turned out to be the culprit who changed her life.

What makes Xu Fangqing feel most uncomfortable is that even now, she still thinks about Ning Lingzhou, thinking that she can appear in front of her and take her away.

But according to Song Qi, Ning Lingzhou should be busy signing the contract now and has no time to care about her affairs.

I don't know how long it took, but the plane stopped.

Song Qi led Xu Fangqing out, surrounded by tall buildings. The place where they landed was on the roof of a tall building. Before they could see clearly what was around them, Xu Fangqing was led downstairs by Song Qi.

Song Qi was afraid that Xu Fangqing would yell, so she put a towel in her mouth. She didn't see anyone all the way into the hotel room. It seemed that this floor had been emptied.

Who on earth went to such trouble to see her?

After entering the door, Xu Fangqing saw a beautiful and scantily-clad omega sitting on the sofa. She looked very sexy, and she came with bad intentions.

When Keying saw Xu Fangqing, she stood up, shook the red wine glass in her hand, walked over to Xu Fangqing, and looked her over.

"I feel pity for such a beautiful woman."

Ke Ying took the towel off Xu Fang's mouth, put her hand on her shoulder, came closer and said with a smile: "I have fallen in love with Ning Lingzhou, she said she has Wife, what do you think we should do?"

Xu Fangqing kept a cold face. Hearing her question, she raised her eyebrows slightly: "Take it if you want it."

Song Qi, who was on the side, heard her say this and was leaning against her. The person at the table stood up immediately and looked at her with an excited smile on his face.

"So generous?"

Ke Ying was a little surprised. She didn't expect Ning Lingzhou to like someone who didn't like her. It was a relief to not be able to love her.

"Is there anything else?"

Xu Fang moved her arms: "My hands have been tied for a long time and they are very uncomfortable."

Ke Ying motioned for her to be untied, and Song Qi hurried to go in person before anyone else could get over. He untied her and saw that her wrists were red, and felt a little distressed: "My fault, I should have untied you earlier." Ke Ying saw Song Qi's eyes and smiled playfully: "It seems that

Song The lady is also interested in you, which is really interesting."

"That's good," Ke Ying said with a smile, "Ning Lingzhou and I are a couple, and you two are a couple. However, here Before that, you and Ning Lingzhou have to get divorced first."

"Okay," Xu Fangqing said disappointedly, "I have wanted to divorce her for a long time."

When Keying heard what she said, she immediately called for someone. The lawyer drafted the divorce agreement on the spot.

Xu Fangqing glanced at the front, confirmed that it was a divorce agreement, and signed it directly.

She stood up and said, "Can I leave now?"

"Yes, yes," Keying said with a smile, holding the divorce agreement, "But we have to wait until Ning Lingzhou signs it." "

Haha."

Xu Fangqing Suddenly she smiled: "She won't sign if she can't see me."

Ke Ying raised her eyebrows and stood up: "Okay, but to ensure that you won't regret it, you have to leave something behind." Xu Fangqing frowned and became wary: "What?" Ke Ying motioned to the omega on the

side

. : "Take her naked and take a set of photos."

She looked at Xu Fangqing: "If you regret it, I will post your photos all over the Internet."

After getting Xu Fangqing's photos, even if the two of them didn't Divorce would also make Ning Lingzhou afraid of being presumptuous in front of her.

But she underestimated Xu Fangqing. When Omega pulled her into the room, Xu Fangqing took the opportunity to bite the man, pushed her towards Keying, and directly pushed her towards Keying. Ke Ying threw herself on the sofa, red wine spilled on her face.

"I'm sorry, Miss, I'm sorry."

Ke Ying shouted frantically: "Catch her!" Song

Qi chased Xu Fangqing out the door immediately. In order not to attract attention, they did not bring anyone else with them. Come here, thinking that nothing can go wrong if she is tied up.

Who knows that when something goes wrong, something will go wrong.

Xu Fangqing couldn't figure out the direction, so when she saw the stairs, she ran to the lower floor. When she saw Song Qi chasing behind her, she quickly found the exit and ran out. As long as she saw someone, she would be saved.

She saw no one when she came out of the stairs, so she had to run along the corridor. When she saw the door of a room was ajar, she got in without thinking and closed the door.

"Huh...huh...huh..."

Xu Fangqing panted heavily. Someone ran past the door. She immediately became nervous and locked the door.

Then she heard the footsteps that had passed by gradually approaching and stopping at the door of the room.

Xu Fangqing immediately left the door and looked at the door warily, fearing that Song Qi would suddenly break in.

She was so nervous that she didn't even notice the woman coming out of the bathroom.

Until someone tapped her on the shoulder: "Hey, what are you doing?"

Xu Fangqing was startled, and when she saw it was a woman, she breathed a sigh of relief and quickly explained the reason: "I was kidnapped, and she is here now. Please help me at the door."

Hearing her saying that she was kidnapped, Jiang Luofei took two steps away and looked at her carefully.

Although this appearance is very beautiful, it doesn't look like Ning Lingzhou's type.

There was a knock on the door, and Xu Fangqing's heart beat very fast. She looked at the woman in front of her and whispered: "Please, help me, thank you." Jiang Luofei flipped up her long hair and crossed her hands

. In front of her chest, she said with a smile: "If I help you, how are you going to repay me?"

Xu Fangqing was stunned, and then she realized that she exuded the aura of alpha, and the atmosphere suddenly became tense.

"My wife is very rich, and she can give you what you want."

The reason why Xu Fangqing said this was to express tactfully that she was married, and that her wife was rich, so that the person in front of her could treat her well. Pay attention and move on to asking for other rewards.

The knocking on the door continued, Jiang Luofei smiled without saying a word and went to open the door.

Without saying a word, Song Qi squeezed in the door to find someone, but Jiang Luofei stopped her: "Who is it? How dare you break into my room?" "Get out of the way!" Song Qi said with a dark face and pushed

Jiang

. Luofei didn't push her, and then she realized that the woman in front of her was not simple.

She is very beautiful, with heroic eyebrows, and she does not look like someone who is easy to bully.

But eager to find Xu Fangqing, Song Qi didn't think too much.

She directly punched Jiang Luofei in the face. Jiang Luofei ducked aside, grabbed her fist, then twisted it, pulled her over and put his knee on her stomach.

Song Qi screamed, but Jiang Luofei still walked out of the door.

With a "bang", the room door closed.

Song Qi lay on the ground holding her stomach in pain, and called Keying and asked her to bring someone over.

In the room, Jiang Luofei cleaned up Song Qi, clapped her hands, turned and went into the bathroom to wash her hands. When she saw Xu Fangqing trying to sneak away, she reminded: "I just heard her calling someone, you go out now, She just happened to catch her."

Xu Fangqing paused and stood awkwardly. When she heard footsteps coming out of the bathroom, she turned around stiffly and bowed to Jiang Luofei: "Thank you. "

You're welcome. I helped you, so you can do me a favor."

"What?"

"When my boss comes later, you pretend to be intimate with me."

Hearing the sound of swiping the card, Jiang Luofei She muttered: "Here we come."

She immediately stepped forward and pulled Xu Fangqing to lie down on the bed.

The door opened. Ning Mo Ning stood at the door and saw two people lying on the bed. When Jiang Luofei raised her head from the woman's neck on the bed, her eyes widened.

Jiang Luofei said before that she had someone she liked, but Ning Moning didn't believe it.

Jiang Luofei sent her a message asking her to come to this room. Ning Moning did not expect to see this scene.

Jiang Luofei turned around and saw Ning Mo Ning, her angry expression suddenly faded, and she pretended to be unhappy at being disturbed: "Boss, why did you suddenly open the door and come in?" She said, pulling the quilt to block

Xu Fang Qing's face said: "You are so embarrassed to say that."

Ning Moning rarely said anything to her, nor was she angry. She turned around and walked out the door without saying a word.

Jiang Luofei was a little strange when she saw her leaving, but she was as heartless as she was. She just thought that she could use the excuse of falling in love to get rid of Ning Mo Ning's summons.

She smiled and went over to take Xu Fangqing's quilt away: "She's gone. Get up."

Xu Fangqing sat up and got out of bed: "Thank you, I'm leaving."

"Don't leave in a hurry," Jiang Luo Fei said, "Wait for me to clean up and let's go together."

Xu Fang noticed that she had no ill intentions, thinking that she would be in trouble if she was caught by Song Qi and others again as she went out alone and was not familiar with the place.

She stood there waiting for Jiang Luofei to finish packing and then went out with her.

Xu Fangqing followed Jiang Luofei: "May I ask, what do you call me?"

"You really don't know me?"

Jiang Luofei turned around and approached her: "Will you take a closer look?"

Xu Fangqing just said too much I was too nervous and didn't look at her carefully at all. Now that I took a closer look, I felt something similar, but I wasn't sure.

"Are you Jiang Luofei?"

Jiang Luofei raised her eyebrows and said with a proud smile: "My makeup skills are amazing, right?"

Xu Fangqing also smiled. This is not only amazing, it is simply amazing. .

Although it is not as exaggerated as her disguise, if she is not close to her, she will not be recognized at all.

That's why she dared to blatantly walk in the hotel without anyone as a new actress.

"What about you?"

Jiang Luofei asked her, "What do you call her?"

"My name is Xu Fangqing."

Jiang Luofei only knew that Ning Lingzhou was married, but she had never met Xu Fangqing and did not give her name. Keep it in mind, I heard it now and didn't care.

"You are a beautiful person with a beautiful name," Jiang Luofei stretched out her hand, "Nice to meet you. I just heard you say you were kidnapped. Do you want to call the police for you? Or do you want to send you back?" Call the police abroad

. , she could only wait for Ning Lingzhou to pick her up. She was very confused now and didn't want to see Ning Lingzhou.

"No need," Xu Fangqing said, "Can you please help me take me back to Xinghai City?" "

Are you from Xinghai City?"

Jiang Luofei said with a smile, "I also lived in Xinghai City when I was a child. I am planning to go back to develop my career this time. How about you do me a favor and be my girlfriend for a few days. When my boss agrees, I can return to China and take you back with me." Xu Fangqing can't think of anything better now

. The only way to do this was to agree to Jiang Luofei first.

On the way back to Ning's house, she found a public phone, called Xin Duo to report that she was safe, and asked her not to tell Ning Lingzhou.

"But Mr. Ning is very worried about you. She heard that you were missing and rushed back immediately. Now she has gone to country C12 to look for you. Fang Qing, what happened? Why can't you tell Mr. Ning?" "I am

now My thoughts are very confused and I don't want to see her for the time being. Please tell her that she is safe and say that I am playing at a friend's house so that she does not have to look for me." After hanging up the phone, Xu Fangqing exhaled softly and got in

. After getting into the car, he followed Jiang Luofei back to the Ning family mansion.

Jiang Luofei took her to see Ning Moning: "Boss, let me formally introduce you. This is my girlfriend, Xu Fangqing." Ning Moning felt very dazzling when she saw their hands holding together

. His brows knitted together subconsciously

, but when he heard her name was Xu Fangqing, Jiang Luofei, a fool, didn't know that Ning Lingzhou's wife was called Xu Fangqing, but she knew it.

Ning Moning's eyes turned around Xu Fangqing and noticed the red marks on her wrists, which were obviously left when she was tied up.

Although she didn't know how the two of them met together, Ning Moning's brows gradually widened when she learned that Jiang Luofei didn't have a girlfriend: "You like her very much?" "Very much," Jiang Luo

said Fei looked at Xu Fangqing and said with a smile: "I want to live in Xinghai City with her. Boss, we want to leave tomorrow, can we?" "So impatient?" Ning Moning took out her mobile phone and dialed Ning

Lingzhou

on the phone, and then looked at Jiang Luofei: "Ning Lingzhou, Jiang Luofei wants to elope with your wife."

The author has something to say:

Ning Lingzhou:? ? ?

Xu Fangqing:? ? ? ! ! !

Jiang Luofei:! ! ! ! ! !

Good night, babies~~~ Let's go back to deal with Song Qi and Keying.

49

When they heard Ning Moning calling Ning Lingzhou, Jiang Luofei and Xu Fangqing opened their eyes wide at the same time, then looked at each other and spoke at the same time.

"Do you know Ning Lingzhou?"

"Are you Ning Lingzhou's wife?"

After a moment of surprise, Jiang Luofei's lost memory was slowly recovered. Ning Lingzhou's wife disappeared, and Xu Fangqing happened to appear. Here, and from Xinghai City.

Isn't it? How could it be such a coincidence?

Jiang Luofei looked at Ning Mo Ning with a guilty smile on her face: "Boss, I can explain."

Ning Mo Ning stared at her coldly, crossed her hands on her chest, and leaned against the back seat: "Explain you OK, I'll listen."

Jiang Luofei's head turned rapidly. She thought about it but couldn't find any excuse. She said frustratedly: "Actually, I just want to go out and see the outside world. I don't want to stay in C12 country like this forever. I'm an adult now, and I don't want to be controlled by you like a child."

"You want freedom?" Ning Mo Ning asked.

"Yeah, yeah."

Jiang Luofei nodded frantically: "The boss still understands me."

Ning Moning knew that she couldn't keep Jiang Luofei now. If she wanted to leave, sooner or later she would leave her.

There is no point in forcing her to stay anymore.

Ning Moning took out Jiang Luofei's various documents from the drawer and put them on the table: "When Lingzhou and the others go back, you can go together." "Really?" Jiang Luofei looked at Ning in

surprise

. Mo Ning: "Then I'll go back and pack my things."

She turned around and ran outside. When she reached the door, she turned back and took the ID on the table: "Thank you, boss." Jiang Luofei was so happy that she disappeared in a flash.

Everyone was gone, leaving only Xu Fangqing and Ning Mo Ning in the office.

"Ling Zhou will come to pick you up in a moment."

Ning Mo Ning said, "You can sit on the sofa for a while first."

"Thank you."

Xu Fangqing looked at Ning Mo Ning and saw that she had always been serious and a little nervous. She looked embarrassed and said boldly: "I would like to ask, what is your relationship with Ning Lingzhou?" "My name is Ning Mo Ning. You can call me Sister Mo Ning like Ling Zhou." "

Okay

. Yes, Sister Mo Ning."

Xu Fangqing slowly walked to the sofa and sat down. Her thoughts were very confused and she didn't want to see Ning Lingzhou, but now she was abroad, unfamiliar with the place, and had nothing. It is difficult to move even if you want to.

Now I'm afraid I can only wait for Ning Lingzhou to pick her up and take her back to Xinghai City, and then talk about the divorce.

Ning Lingzhou was interrogating Song Qi when he received a call from Ning Moning.

The reason why she was able to successfully find Song Qi was because Ke Ying couldn't hold back her anger and took the divorce agreement to Ning Lingzhou, saying that Xu Fangqing wanted to divorce her.

Keying didn't really want to divorce Ning Lingzhou based on this divorce agreement. She just wanted to see Ning Lingzhou's frustrated expression and how anxious she was.

Ning Lingzhou looked down on her and made her feel uncomfortable, so she wanted to make Ning Lingzhou feel uncomfortable too.

I just didn't expect Ning Lingzhou to be so crazy about Xu Fangqing. Without caring about Ke Luo's face at all, he directly grabbed Ke Ying's neck and forced her to tell the whereabouts of Xu Fangqing.

Keying was frightened by her. She didn't know where Xu Fangqing was, so she had to tell Ning Lingzhou about Song Qi's whereabouts.

Song Qi in front of her had been beaten by Ning Lingzhou until her nose was bruised and her face was swollen. Her hands were tied and she was lying on the ground, curled up and screaming in pain.

"Ning Lingzhou, I really don't know where Xu Fangqing has gone. Please let me go, please." Ning Lingzhou could not see Xu Fangqing's person, and his heart was not at peace for a moment.

Her high heels stepped on the back of Song Qi's palm, threatening: "I'll give you one last chance." "I

really don't know, I really don't know, ah ah..."

Pain came from the back of Song Qi's hand, Song Qi screamed in pain, but Ning Lingzhou was indifferent. If anything happened to Xu Fangqing, she would even want to kill Song Qi.

The phone suddenly rang. Seeing that it was Ning Moning, Ning Lingzhou immediately picked up the call and heard her say that Jiang Luofei was going to elope with her wife.

Ning Lingzhou stood up immediately: "Is it Qingqing? Have you found her?"

Ning Moning asked back: "Besides Xu Fangqing, do you have other wives?"

"No, I'll be right over."

Hang up the phone , Ning Lingzhou told Qin Tian to be optimistic about Song Qi. She went downstairs and got in the car as quickly as possible and rushed to the Ning family mansion.

Xu Fangqing was very bored sitting in Ning Moning's study. She had experienced too many things that day. She had been highly concentrated before, but now she felt a little sleepy after relaxing.

She leaned against the sofa and closed her eyes to take a nap. After sleeping for an unknown amount of time, the door to the study room was opened.

Ning Lingzhou rushed in, saw Xu Fangqing, ran to her and squatted down, looking her up and down: "Qingqing, how are you? Are you okay?" Xu Fangqing opened her eyes and looked expressionless

. Looking at her, she must have been in a hurry, and she was still breathing heavily. The concern in her eyes was not fake at all, it was all sincere.

But now she is not happy at all, and even wants to cry a little.

Xu Fangqing didn't know what to do. She couldn't accept what Ning Lingzhou had done, but her heart was already leaning towards Ning Lingzhou.

So despicable, she was really despicable, occupying her heart in such a way.

"What's wrong?"

Ning Lingzhou saw that she had no expression at all and held her hand nervously: "Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?" Seeing that she still didn't speak and had no expression, Ning Lingzhou almost cried

. : "Qingqing, can you please say something? Please say something."

Ning Moning was dealing with official business. When she heard Ning Lingzhou's trembling voice, she couldn't help but look up at her.

In my memory, Ning Lingzhou has always been a very proud and strong person, never willing to bow his head, and rarely showing his weak side in front of others, let alone lowering his posture and tone to coax an omega like now.

But this was a matter between the two of them, and it was hard for her to interfere. She could only pretend not to hear, and continued to do her own thing.

Xu Fangqing had been holding back her emotions for a long time, but when she saw the tears flashing in Ning Lingzhou's eyes, she couldn't hold back any longer.

She didn't want to talk to Ning Lingzhou, and she didn't even want to talk to her, but she couldn't bear to see her anxious and uncomfortable because of her.

"I'm fine."

As soon as Xu Fangqing opened her mouth, she felt a sore nose and tears welled up. She took a breath and stood up: "Go back." After she finished speaking, she didn't even look at Ning Lingzhou and looked straight towards him

. Walking towards the door, Ning Lingzhou caught up to her, then turned around and bowed to Ning Mo Ning: "Sister Mo Ning, thank you." "You're welcome," Ning Mo Ning looked up at her, "Don't

forget I did what you promised me."

"Okay, I know."

By the time Ning Lingzhou went out, Xu Fangqing had disappeared. She chased him downstairs until she reached the avenue outside the yard before she saw Xu Fangqing.

"Qingqing, wait for me."

Ning Lingzhou ran over and took her arm: "What's wrong with you? Why are you ignoring me? I've been looking for you every minute since you were missing. Do you know how worried I am about you?" Xu Fangqing broke away

. She held her hand and looked at her with tears in her eyes, as if she mustered up her courage before speaking: "Ning Lingzhou, my dad's company is facing bankruptcy because of a financial breakdown. Are you behind it?" Even

though He already knew it was her, but Xu Fangqing was still lucky, hoping that it wasn't her. Even if she said it wasn't her, Xu Fangqing could deceive herself into giving herself a reason to forgive her.

But Ning Lingzhou hesitated, feeling guilty.

"Do you know?"

Ning Lingzhou wanted to explain, but this was indeed done by Scumbag A. Xu Fangqing would know it sooner or later. If she lied to her now and Xu Fangqing found out about it in the future, it would only make her even more sad, so She admitted it.

Xu Fangqing bit her lip and tears fell. She took a breath and tried to calm herself down: "Why did you do this?" "Qingqing, I was wrong about this. I shouldn't have done this.

" I force you to be with me," Ning Lingzhou tried to comfort her. Seeing her sad and crying, her heart also felt uncomfortable, "Can you please stop crying? Don't cry. If you have any grievances, just come to me. "

She wanted to help Xu Fangqing wipe away her tears, but she pushed her away, and the distance between them widened. Xu Fangqing's hurt eyes were imprinted in Ning Lingzhou's mind, and she felt that her heart was being squeezed. , breathing becomes difficult, so uncomfortable.

"Ning Lingzhou."

Xu Fangqing wiped away her tears, then looked at her and said expressionlessly: "Let's get a divorce." When he first traveled through time

, Ning Lingzhou thought about divorcing Xu Fangqing. Give her freedom, but later in order to survive, she did not agree to divorce.

Now, Xu Fangqing files for divorce again.

Ning Lingzhou was stunned on the spot as if struck by lightning, and did not recover for a long time.

Erin told her in her mind that she couldn't leave.

Ning Lingzhou didn't want to but knew she couldn't divorce Xu Fangqing.

But seeing Xu Fangqing's sad look, her heart also became confused. She took a tissue from her bag and handed it to Xu Fangqing: "I'm sorry, it's all my fault. Qingqing, please stop crying. I I promise you."

Xu Fangqing saw the tissue Ning Lingzhou stuffed into her hand and heard her say she agreed to divorce.

At this moment, the dam in her heart suddenly broke, her tears couldn't stop falling, and her heart felt empty, as if she had lost something important.

Seeing her crying harder, Ning Lingzhou couldn't help but step forward and hug her into his arms, coaxing softly: "Qingqing, I can do whatever you want. Stop crying, my heart is going to be broken." "

She was not the only one who was heartbroken. Xu Fangqing also felt that her own heart was broken.

The thought of divorcing Ning Lingzhou made me feel so uncomfortable, much more uncomfortable than when she broke up with Qin Xi.

It wasn't until this moment that Xu Fangqing understood why Shi Le couldn't let go of that person for so many years.

She finally understood the entanglement and discomfort that Shi Le felt when she said she didn't like or love her anymore, but couldn't let go of it in her heart.

She didn't really want to divorce Ning Lingzhou, she just said that because she didn't know what to do.

Ning Lingzhou, you are such a fool, you agreed so easily.

Xu Fangqing suddenly blacked out and fainted.

"Qingqing? Qingqing."

Ning Lingzhou carried her back to the Ning family villa. Ning Moning placed them in the guest room, and then called the family doctor.

"The patient will faint due to physical fatigue and excessive mood swings. He will recover after resting for a while. The sprain on his foot has worsened and he needs to rest. He cannot exert any more force." After sending the family doctor away, Ning Lingzhou returned

. When I got to the room, I saw red marks on Xu Fangqing's wrists, as well as red marks and sprains on her feet.

Song Qi said that she ran away on her own. She must have ignored the pain in her feet and tried her best to escape.

If she could just find Xu Fangqing, she wouldn't have to suffer so much.

Thinking of this, Ning Lingzhou felt extremely distressed. She covered Xu Fangqing with the quilt, and suddenly thought about how she suddenly knew what happened in the past.

After thinking about it carefully, Song Qi must have told her.

After hurting Qingqing like this, Ning Lingzhou was not going to let Song Qi go anymore. She called Qin Tian: "Break Song Qi's leg and deal with it cleanly." Qin Tian said respectfully

: "Okay, Mr. Ning."

Ning Lingzhou might not dare to be so blatant with Song Qi at home, but she dared to kidnap Xu Fangqing and take her abroad, and she would have to suffer the consequences.

As for Keying, Ning Lingzhou still wanted to cooperate with Ke Luo, so Qin Tian slapped her five times.

Ke Ying asked Ke Luo to vent her anger. Unexpectedly, when Ke Luo called Ning Lingzhou, he kept apologizing, saying that Ke Ying was not sensible and asked Ning Lingzhou not to take it to heart. He also gave up part of the benefits of the southern air route. To Xingning.

Only then did Ning Lingzhou give up.

Ke Ying was so angry that she asked Ke Luo why she was so afraid of Ning Lingzhou. Isn't she just a businessman who can compare with the power of the Ke family in the C12 country?

"Her surname is Ning. She and Ning Mo Ning are cousins. Do you need me to explain further?"

Ke Luo glared at Keying: "You are just doing it. Ning Mo Ning is the one who protects others and offends the Ning family. I only slapped you a few times, which is considered light."

Ke Ying shut up and didn't dare to speak anymore.

The only ones who can control everything in C12 country, both black and white, are the Ning family.

I heard that a few years ago, some short-sighted people wanted to kidnap Ning Mo and really threatened Ning Moning. However, they kidnapped the wrong one and kidnapped an adopted daughter of their family. Ning Moning directly led people to clear out the kidnapper's den.

Xu Fangqing slept until the sun went down before waking up. She was hungry and thirsty. When she opened her eyes, she saw Ning Lingzhou guarding her.

A cup of hot water was handed to her: "Would you like some water?"

Xu Fangqing took the water in silence and drank most of it before her throat felt better.

"Wait a moment, I'll bring the food."

Xu Fangqing didn't speak or look at her.

Ning Lingzhou went out to bring out the prepared meals and set them on the coffee table. She walked over and wanted to pick Xu Fangqing up, but she stopped her: "I'll do it myself." "The doctor said you can't use your feet anymore

. Let me hug you."

Ning Lingzhou stepped forward but was stopped by Xu Fangqing, who insisted not to be hugged.

Unexpectedly, she rolled over and got out of bed. After taking two steps, her feet were numb and painful, and she almost fell. Fortunately, Ning Lingzhou had quick eyesight and quick hands to catch her.

Ning Lingzhou picked her up without saying a word, walked over and put her on the sofa.

Xu Fangqing turned away from her, her cheeks slightly red.

Ning Lingzhou gave her some food, but Xu Fangqing didn't want it, so Ning Lingzhou had to put the plate closer to her.

Seeing that she looked like she didn't want to have anything to do with her anymore, Ning Lingzhou stopped eating and poked the bowl with his chopsticks several times before he gathered enough courage to say: "Qingqing, I did a lot of wrong things in the past. So I have been making amends these days.

I know, I know these cannot offset the mistakes I made, and I don't ask you to forgive me, but before the divorce, please give me another chance to make amends, okay?" The author has something to say

. I want to say:

It is impossible to get divorced, even after you finish writing.

50

Xu Fangqing didn't speak, and ate with her head expressionlessly.

Ning Lingzhou looked at her in despair, feeling helpless.

If someone close to Ning Lingzhou used such despicable means to get her, she would be angry and sad. She could understand Xu Fangqing's current attitude towards her.

I'm just a little helpless. It's obvious that she didn't do these things, but she didn't take the blame and couldn't defend herself.

After a while, Xu Fangqing finished eating, wiped her mouth with a tissue, and said, "Yeah."

Ning Lingzhou looked at her with a blank look on his face, but then realized that she had agreed to give him a chance.

A smile suddenly broke out on Ning Lingzhou's disappointed face, and her dim eyes suddenly brightened up.

She saw Xu Fangqing stand up and hurried over to help her: "Where are you going? I'll hold you." "

No, I'll go by myself."

Xu Fangqing still refused her, but with her consent just now, Ning Lingzhou I also had the courage to just think that she was making trouble.

"You have an injury on your foot now,

so you shouldn't walk around." Ning Lingzhou said, bending down to pick her up. Xu Fangqing looked at her with wide eyes, then frowned and shook her legs: "What are you doing? Put me down. ."

"Okay, put it down right now."

As she spoke, she walked towards the bed and quickly put Xu Fangqing on the bed.

Xu Fangqing turned away angrily and ignored her.

"I'll clean up the dishes."

Ning Lingzhou took the opportunity to escape.

Xu Fangqing was the only one left in the room. She exhaled a long breath, feeling helpless.

It was obvious that he should draw a clear line with Ning Lingzhou, but he couldn't let go.

He said he wanted a divorce, but he relied on her embrace.

How annoying.

Xu Fang collapsed on the bed and stared at the ceiling in a daze.

After a while, the door to the room opened and Ning Lingzhou walked in and asked her: "Qingqing, do you want to go back to China now or wait until early tomorrow morning?" Xu Fangqing sat up and said: "If you can leave now, go back

now Let's do it."

She was not used to staying in other people's homes, especially now that she was divorcing Ning Lingzhou and she was the only one she could rely on. This feeling made her very uneasy.

"Okay," Ning Lingzhou glanced outside, "I'll make some arrangements and tell Luo Fei that she wants to return to China with us." "Okay, you go." Ning Lingzhou closed the door and turned

around

. I went to find Jiang Luofei and saw that she had packed her luggage and was waiting excitedly in the living room, looking happy and eager to leave.

Ning Lingzhou suddenly felt a little sorry for Ning Moning.

She is such a cold person, but she actually falls in love with this heartless guy. It is probably a bit difficult to wait for her to wake up.

"Lingzhou, have you packed up?"

Jiang Luofei grabbed the suitcase: "Are you leaving? Where is your wife?" "

I'll arrange the helicopter. You go and tell Sister Mo Ning." "

No, no need. Let's talk about it."

Jiang Luofei glanced upstairs with a guilty conscience: "What if the boss regrets not letting me go again?" "You have been

with Sister Mo Ning for so long and you still don't know her. Temper? Since she promised you, she won't regret it temporarily. Go ahead and tell Sister Mo Ning to save her from worrying about you." Jiang Luofei actually knew that she should tell Ning Mo Ning, but she was just

afraid She suddenly regretted it, and then she thought about it. Ning Lingzhou was right. Ning Moning would never be sloppy in doing things, and she would never regret what she had decided.

She felt relieved, put her luggage away, and ran upstairs with a smile: "Then wait for me."

When she arrived at the door of Ning Moning's study, Jiang Luofei took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

Hearing Ning Mo Ning call "come in", she opened the door and went in.

Ning Mo Ning looked up at her: "Have everything been packed?"

"Everything is packed."

At this moment, Jiang Luofei suddenly felt a little embarrassed. She walked up to Ning Mo Ning and said, "I'll need it soon." I'm back to Xinghai City with Ling Zhou and the others. Come here and tell you."

"Well," Ning Mo Ning nodded, "Go."

Usually when Ning Mo Ning said "Go," her eyes would turn back the next second. She went to the computer and was immersed in her work, but at this moment Ning Mo Ning's eyes fell on her.

Jiang Luofei made her feel a little uncomfortable. Over the years, she and Ning Moning had spent very little time apart. She didn't know how long it would take to see each other this time, so she suddenly felt reluctant to leave her: "Boss, let's hug her. "

What are you hugging? It's not like I can't see you

anymore." "Just give her a hug," Jiang Luofei took her arm and said coquettishly, "Boss, give her a hug."

Ning Moning was pulled by her and had to stand up. She was taller than Jiang Luofei, and the two of them were very close. As soon as she stood up, Jiang Luofei put his arms around her waist, buried his face in her shoulder and complained softly: "Boss, I haven't been like this for a long time. I've hugged you."

When she was little, she always liked to pounce on Ning Moning, hug her arms, and follow her like a follower, shouting: "Boss, boss." Later, when she grew up,

For some reason, Ning Mo Ning stopped letting her hug her. Even if she held her arm, she wouldn't let her.

Even if he doesn't let her hug her, what's even more domineering is that he doesn't let her hug Mo Zhen.

Ning Mozhen always listened to Ning Moning. She wouldn't let her hug her. Ning Mozhen really didn't let Jiang Luofei hug her, but she was very angry.

It's not that Ning Mo Ning really doesn't want to hug her, she's just afraid that she won't be able to control herself. Once she wants to possess her, she will do whatever it takes to keep her by her side.

People with Jiang Luofei's personality, like little birds, will only be happy when they are free.

Ning Moning didn't want Jiang Luofei to be unhappy, so she had to endure it by herself.

Feeling Jiang Luofei's warm body and breathing her breath, Ning Moning hesitated for a moment but couldn't help but raised her hand to hug her, and whispered in her ear: "You are allowed to hug me in the future."

"Boss, are you kidding me? How can I hug you when I return to Xinghai City?" "You can

hug me if you want."

"Really?"

Jiang Luofei let go of her in surprise and looked at her With a smile in his eyes: "Then when I miss you, come and see me."

This guy always says heartwarming words easily.

"Okay." Ning Moning said, "I'll see you when I have time." It

was already midnight when Ning Lingzhou and his party returned to Xinghai City. Xu Fangqing didn't want to go back to Ning Lingzhou's villa, so she gave her the key to the villa. He asked Jiang Luofei to live there.

Xu Fangqing wanted to go back to the apartment, but it was so late at night and she was afraid of disturbing Shi Le when she went back. Then she would have to worry if she saw injuries on her feet.

After thinking about it, there is no good place to go.

Ning Lingzhou had no choice but to take her to the Diyi Hotel to get a room.

After Xu Fangqing went to the toilet, she came out and saw Ning Lingzhou making the floor in the room. She ordered her to leave: "You can go and have a rest. You don't have to guard me here."

"Just let me be here. If you get thirsty or have something else to do at night, I can take care of you." Ning Lingzhou said, pulling the quilt and lying down. She looked at the ceiling: "Don't worry

, I don't snore,

so I won't disturb your sleep." It's not that this is the problem, but that as long as Ning Lingzhou is here, Xu Fangqing can't ignore her presence, even her shallow breathing can affect her. her mood.

Seeing that she had closed her eyes, it seemed that she had not had a good rest during the journey.

Xu Fangqing didn't chase her away anymore. She went to bed and lay down, closing her eyes but couldn't fall asleep.

The room was so quiet that one could hear Ning Lingzhou's breathing, tickling Xu Fangqing's heart like a soft feather.

She turned over and looked at the place where Ning Lingzhou was sleeping. After some time, she finally couldn't help but fell asleep.

Early the next morning, Xu Fangqing was still a little confused when she woke up in Ning Lingzhou's arms.

She checked that she was on the bed, and then pushed Ning Lingzhou: "Why are you on my bed?"

The author has something to say:

Ning Lingzhou: Just lift your legs, put your arms together, and use a little strength. Climbing into bed was not difficult.

Xu Fangqing: Is that what I'm asking?

Good night, babies~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 1.8K 37
There are no interracial imagines about boys from the sandlot so I decided to make a book about it, these will be all Y/n imagines, & shoutout to my...
8.2K 174 11
穿越后我多了一个老婆 Author:橘色一点虹 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6413334 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/280589.html As a senior otaku, Luo Yan's dail...
7.8K 220 9
Offline purposes only. I do not own the story, plot, characters, nor translation. Credits rightfully belong to the owners. ********************* Shor...
4.6K 113 18
限期花光一个亿[娱乐圈] Author:七万更 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7954454 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/291169.html Bohemian flower butterfly Qi Zhou...