This Isn't So Bad (Larvis)

Von LyricThe_CatPerson

This is a Larvis story <3 any warnings will be mentioned in the page it happens because a lot of people do... Mehr

So What?
Annoyed
ChurchBoy
Strange Thoughts
Eyes on me
!?What's happening?!
Strange
Glued
A visit
Swingset
Smoke
Stop that.
Cigarettes and pretty blondes.
Smoking won't repair a damaged heart.
:P

You've gotta be kidding me!

88 1 0
Von LyricThe_CatPerson

Pov... no one                                       May contain..  Cursing.

Larry starts walking to the park.

after around 6 minutes, Larry arrives. He sits down on a swing and starts swinging.

He starts to see a shadow in the distance walking to the park.

"Is that.. Travis? You've gotta be kidding me.." Larry says in a quiet tone.

Travis starts walking to the park.

The sound of leaves is calming him. he loves the sound of crunching leaves.. I mean, who doesn't?

After 4 minutes of walking, he starts to see the park.

 As he looks around from a distance, he notices someone with long hair swinging on the swing set.

"Is that Larry??" Travis says in a quiet and confused tone.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

368K 35.7K 32
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
184K 37.1K 56
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...