Moral Of The Story. Discontin...

Od SimpforFredWeasley

๐‘๐ž๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐๐’ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ. ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ž - ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐“๐ฐ... Vรญce

MAIN CAST
ALSO MENTIONED
TO THE PAST
PROLOGUE
I. FIRST YEAR.
II. FIRST YEAR
IV. FIRST YEAR
V. FIRST YEAR
VI. FIRST YEAR
VII. FIRST YEAR
VIII. FIRST YEAR
IX. FIRST YEAR
X. FIRST YEAR
XI. FIRST YEAR
XII. FIRST YEAR
CoS
I. SECOND YEAR
II. SECOND YEAR
III. SECOND YEAR
IV. SECOND YEAR
V. SECOND YEAR
VI. SECOND YEAR
VII. SECOND YEAR
VIII. SECOND YEAR
IX. SECOND YEAR
X. SECOND YEAR
XI. SECOND YEAR
XII. SECOND YEAR
PoA
I. THIRD YEAR
II. THIRD YEAR
III. THIRD YEAR
IV. THIRD YEAR
V. THIRD YEAR
New book
I'm scared of what y'all will say

III. FIRST YEAR

6K 172 7
Od SimpforFredWeasley

The next day, in the streets of London.

(Extended Version)

Nova, Harry, and Hagrid are in the underground tube.

Harry: [reading the list] First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand. [He turns to Hagrid]

Hagrid: Essential bit of equipment, Harry.

Harry: One pair of dragon-hide gloves. [he turns to Hagrid again] Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?

Hagrid: Well, they don't mean a penguin, do they? Heh. Crikey, I'd love a dragon.

Nova: You'd like a dragon?

Hagrid: Vastly misunderstood beasts, Nova. Vastly misunderstood. [He suddenly eyes a woman and then he nods. The woman returns to reading her paper.]

(Normal Version)

The next scene, Hagrid, Nova, and Harry are walking down the streets.

Harry: All students must be equipped with... one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad. Could we find all this in London?

Hagrid: If you know where to go.

They walk towards a corner store and as they get closer, the sign above it has "The Leaky Cauldron" magically appearing. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that are speaking to each other.

Tom: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?

Hagrid: No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helpin' young Harry and Nova here buy their school supplies.

Tom: Bless my soul. It's Harry and Nova Potter!

The pub immediately goes silent and everyone notices. A man comes up and shakes Harry's hand.

Everyone looks in shock at how quiet the pub is.

Man: Welcome back, Mr. and Ms. Potter. Welcome back.

A witch comes up and shakes Harry's hand, as well.

Witch: Doris Crockford, Mr., Ms. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.

A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell.

Quirrell: Harry and N-nova P-potter. C-can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you.

Hagrid: Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Harry, Nova, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be yer Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

Nova: Oh, nice to meet you. [puts out her hand, offering a handshake with Quirrell. But he looks at Nova's head and hesitatingly refuses]

Many auror's eyebrows furrow as they write in the notepads they brought with them.

Quirrell: F-fearfully f-fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter? Heheh.

Hagrid: Yes, well, mus' be goin' now. Lots to buy. Heh-heh-heh.

Harry: Goodbye.

The two leave into a back room winery in front of a brick wall.

Hagrid: See, Nova, Harry? You're famous!

Nova: But why are we famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who we are?

"Yeah, tell us!" Frank agrees.

Hagrid: I'm not sure I'm exactly the right person to tell you that, Nova. [Taps the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks then magically shift and open up to reveal a hidden, busy street called Diagon Alley.] Welcome, Harry, Nova, to Diagon Alley. [Harry and Nova grin broadly as they step into the street and walk down it. An owl screeches.] Here's where yeh'll get yer quills and yer ink, and over there all yer bits and bobs fer doing yer wizardry.

Nova and Harry are amazed as they pass by shops and owls and bats. The camera pans on a broom store, where a group of boys are crowded around a shiny broom.

The quidditch players practically drool at the sight of the broom. Nova and Harry feel a sense of pride knowing they have owned the broom.

Girl: It's a world class racing broom.

Boy 1: Wow! Look at it! The new Nimbus 2000!

Boy 2: It's the fastest model yet. [the camera pans to see the broom's model name on the handle]

Harry, Nova, and Hagrid continue walking down Diagon Alley

Harry: But, Hagrid, how are we to pay for all this? We haven't any money.

Hagrid: Well, there's yer money,Harry. [he points to a tall, white, marble building, Gringotts Bank] Gringotts, the Wizard Bank. T'ain't no safer place, not one. 'Cept perhaps Hogwarts.

"*Cough*Dragon dung*cough*" Says George.

Inside the bank, they walk down the shiny aisle, passing tiny creatures working at their desks.

Nova: Uh, Hagrid, what exactly are these things?

Hagrid: They're goblins, Nova. Clever as they come goblins but not the most friendly of beasts. Bes' stay close. [Harry and Nova stick to him. Hagrid clears his throat as they approach a counter with a goblin, wearing spectacles and a waistcoat, in it.] Mr. Harry Potter and Ms. Nova Potter wishes to make a withdrawal.

The goblin looks up.

Goblin: And does Mr. Harry Potter and Ms. Nova Potter have their key?

Hagrid: Oh, wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. Ha! There's the little devil. [Whispers] Oh, and there's something else as well. [Takes out a letter wrapped in a string.] Professor Dumbledore gave me this. [Hagrid hands the Goblin the letter.] It's about You-Know-What in vault You-Know-Which.

"That's not confusing at all..." Peter mumbles.

Goblin: Very well.

Later, they race down the depth caverns in a cartlike structure. The cart stops, and a goblin, called Griphook, clambers out.

Griphook: Vault 687. Lamp, please. [Hagrid hands him the lamp and he walks to the vault] Key, please.
[Hagrid hands him the key and Griphook unlocks the vault. The room is filled nearly top to bottom with coins. Harry and Nova are amazed.]

Many people gape at all of the money.

Hagrid: Didn't think yer mum and dad will leave you with nothing now, did yeh?

They continue on through the cavern.

Griphook: Vault 713.

Harry: What's in there, Hagrid?

Hagrid: Can't tell yeh, Harry. It's Hogwarts business. Very secret.

"Don't tell them that, they'll get curious, they're part Potter." Lily groaned.

Mia, Monty, and James look towards her, offended.

Griphook: Stand back. [Slides finger down the door. The vault opens to reveal a small white stone package. Hagrid enters the vault and scoops it up. The eerie light it was shining with disappears.]

Hagrid: Bes' not to mention this to anyone, Nova, Harry.

Nova and Harry nod in agreement

"That didn't last long." Ron comments.

Outside back in Diagon Alley, Nova, Harry and Hagrid are walking through the street. Harry and Nova have bought most of their equipment, and are reading their lists.

Harry: We still need... a wand.

Hagrid: A wand? Well, yeh'll want Ollivanders. [he points to the store] There ain't no place better. Why don't you run along there and wait. I just got one more thing I got to do. Won't be long.aq

Harry and Nova go into the store, quietly. They looks around. There are shelves of wands in boxes, but no people.

Nova: [Softly] Hello? Hello?

Then, a noise came from the back, and a man appears on a ladder and looks at the twins. The man is Ollivander and he smiles.

Ollivander: I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr. And Ms. Potter. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands. Let's do Mr. Potter first![Picks a wand] Ah. Here we are. [Harry holds it, but does nothing] Well, give it a wave. [He is hesitant, but waves. This causes most of the boxes to come flying out and crashing down. Harry jumps and hurriedly puts the wand back on the counter.] Apparently not. [Ollivander gets another wands from boxes.] Perhaps this. [Harry waves at a vase, which shatters, startling him.] No, no, definitely not! No matter. [gets a wand from a box but stops and becomes thoughtful] I wonder... [Ollivander hands the wand to Harry. No sooner after he touched it, Harry glows under it, blowing his hair up and several of the paperwork in the background. Ollivander looked a bit surprised and deep in thought.] Curious. Very curious.

"What's curious?" Remus asks.

Nova: Sorry, but what's curious?

Ollivander: [examining the wands he gave to the twins] I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. And Ms. Potter. It just so happens that the phoenix, whose tail feather resides in his wand gave another feather, just one other. It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar

He points to the lighting bolt scar on Harry's forehead

Harry: And who owned that wand?

Ollivander: We do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard or witch, Potter. It's not always clear why. But I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you two, especially you Nova. After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes, but great.

"He praised you-know-who!" James gasps.

"No, he praised magic, James." Lily rolls her eyes.

"Who would they expect good things from Nova?" Peter asks.

"You'll see later" Nova glares, eyes glowing

He hands Harry back his wand.

Ollivander: Now Ms. Potter! I know the exact wand, it's not like any other I've sold before.{ He goes to the back, gets a wand, and comes back} Here we are.

Nova opens the emerald box and sees the most beautiful thing she has ever seen.

"Woah..."

Harry and Nova then hear a knock on the window.

Hagrid: Harry! Nova! Happy birthday!

Has a snowy owl in a cage, which hoots, his name is Hedwig. Also, has a black cat with purple eyes, her name is Midnight.

Harry and Nova: [amazed] Wow.

Later back in the Leaky Cauldron, Hagrid, Nova, and Harry, are at a long table, eating soup. Everything is too quiet, Hagrid soon notices this.

Hagrid: You all right, Harry, Nova? You seem very quiet.

Harry: He killed our parents, didn't he? The one who gave me this. You know, Hagrid. I know you do.

Hagrid: [sighs and pushes his bowl away] First, and understand this, Nova, Harry, 'cause it's very important. Not all wizards are good. Some of them go bad. A few years ago, there was one wizard who went as bad as you can go. And his name was V-...his name was V-...

Nova: Maybe if you wrote it down?

Hagrid: No, I can't spell it. All right. [quietly] Voldemort.

Harry: Voldemort?

Hagrid: Shh!!

Harry and Nova look around to see if anyone heard it

Hagrid: It was dark times, Harry, Nova, dark times. [We flash over to a flashback on the night at Godric's hollow, consisting off a cloaked man walking towards a house, breaking in with his wand, and proceeding to terrorize. Hagrid narrates.] Voldemort started to gather some followers, brought 'em over to the dark side. Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. Your parents fought against him, but nobody lived once he decided to kill 'em. [Nova and Harry's mother, Lily, screams in pain as she is killed by Voldemort's wand. Green flashes are seen from the windows outside the house. Then, we see Voldemort pointing his wand at infant Harry Potter's head as we see infant Nova Potter in his arms fast asleep] Nobody, not one. 'Cept you Harry. And, you, Nova he tried to take for himself!

Many people cry when they hear Lily's scream. Nova was sobbing into Fred's chest.

We flash back to the present time.

Harry: Me? He tried to kill me?

Nova: Voldemort tried to take me?

Hagrid: Yes. That ain't no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse, and an evil curse at that.

Harry: What happened to V... to You-Know-Who?

Hagrid: Well, some say he died. Codswallop in my opinion. Nope, I reckon he's out there still, too tired to carry on. But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you stumped him that night. That's why yer famous. That's why everybody knows yer names. You're the boy who lived and you're the girl with power.

All the Death eaters were in shock that a baby got rid of their master.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

41.8K 1K 86
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
55.3K 1.8K 52
๐‡๐„๐‚๐€๐“๐„; ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐œ๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ, ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐...
283K 9.3K 22
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐Œ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ž." ๐„๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ, ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง...
10.9K 3K 53
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...