IMPERFECTIONS ©️

By w0ckstarr

we all have imperfections. More

0̶0̶1̶
0̶0̶2̶
0̶0̶3̶
0̶0̶4̶
0̶0̶5̶
0̶0̶6̶
0̶0̶7̶
0̶0̶8̶
0̶0̶9̶
0̶̶1̶̶0̶
011
013

012

1.2K 52 5
By w0ckstarr

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"lets talk about last night." kenori whispered looking at sonjae who just shrugged. she was guilty and didn't care at all.

she was grown and didn't owe anyone a single explanation for the things she did.

"right cause I swear last night I heard moaning ine dumb." desiree laughed drinking some gatorade. she drank absolutely way to much last night and needed to replenish all the electrolytes she lost.

"yall know who it was? I know me and tyler was in the living room eating pizza and I know damn well he wasn't fucking." kenori said.

she really didn't know who was going at it last night but she knew before she passed out somebody was having a good time. she thought maybe someone invited people over but she didn't know that's why she asked.

"ion know me an vinny was knocked in the bathroom because that's where I woke up and he still in there." desiree shrugged not thinking to much of it.

both girls looked at sonjae who just smiled.

"do we do tmi?" she said biting on her fingernail.

"when have we ever?" desiree said waving her off. "right." kenori cosighed.

sonjae didn't say anything just pulled out her phone and placed it down the two could see.

"what is it finna play?" desiree laughed thinking about the tiktok.

"WOAH" kenori said placing both her hands over ears as the voice memo started

"bow bow bow." desiree laughed hysterically. listening to the audio.

"fuck sonjae you tight as hell." an all too familiar voice said.

"oh.." desiree said looking at sonjae who grabbed the phone and turned the memo off.

"you nasty both yall." kenori said shaking her head.

"now why in tarnation would you have me listen to you throwing it back on my cousin." desiree said poking out her bottom lip. she was sad she had to hear that.

"girl yo cousin got good dick know det." she laughed making desiree scrunch up her face in disgust.

"what even led that on?" kenori said now intrigued.

"I liked the way he was looking at me in the club. y'all think I dropped infront of him on that pole for no reason? no. I wanted that boy to know I saw him." she laughed sticking out her tongue.

"so what are yall now?" desiree said lifting an eyebrow.

"nothing..? we just fucked nothing more nothing less. I mean we still friends but we both ane on that relationship shit." she said making desiree nod.

desiree was shortly apart of the lifestyle sonjae was in but sonjae was definitely a pro. look at desiree she fucked one dude and hasn't gotten off him since. crazy how six months ago she was trying to figure herself out.

"I meant to ask did you guys ever finish what yall called your investigation?" desiree asked. she always wanted to know how far they came even though she remembered everything now she still wanted to understand if they found out anything that might not have came back to her.

"yea we spoke to your uncle and found out the allis you where called while there. we found all your paperwork and notes that where taken on you." sonjae said which kenori nodded too.

"yeah we found out that the treatment plan you where under was a age one that ended once you became of age. you where to undergo a psychosis treatment everyday and mental blocking whip sessions in order to shape you into the shell of a person you where when you got out." kenori finished.

"yeah we didn't bring it up after we found out everything because we felt like we should just leave it alone. your stutter was just a side effect of your treatment and we read it would go away within six to 12 months after leaving the facility." sonjae finished.

desiree just nodded not really knowing what to say. she did respect them for dropping it though since they found what they where looking for. a lot of people would have kept snooping but they dropped it.

"well I gotta head out I have to create some content today and catch lunch with the twins so ima see yall." she smiled.

she hugged and kissed them both before leaving the apartment.

𖨆♡𖨆

"hey moomies its ya girl des three times an i'm back with another video. this is really just an intro video since it's my first. I don't know why I said welcome back but yeah it just felt right." she smiled into the camera.

"I asked my instagram to ask me some questions for my youtube and they did. I just started using instagram so I don't have many followers but if you wanna tap in i'll link it in the bio." she said pulling out the second phone that nylon bought her to look at the questions she got.

"okay so first one is how old am I? I am currently 18 years old. Next, what job do I plan to get in the future, uhm I plan to make money off being pretty hello. Next, what's my favorite thing to do? ride my man dick, CLOCK IT. next, when do I wanna have kids? baby I am I kid CLOCK IT. next, who is my bestfriends I got too many. next, who do I see myself with in the next ten years. my trick CLOCK IT. okay I think that's enough questions for today ima post this and see what it's giving bye yall." she laughed turning the camera off.

"I might have been a lil too much just now." she laughed to herself. she grabbed her cord connecting it to her ipad and camera. she easily transferred the data and waited for the progress loading screen. once it began she placed it on her dresser and left the room.

"no ma I told you i'm not coming over tonight." meer said over the phone. nari huffed rolling her eyes at him, "your supposed to be my meer meer why aren't you coming over tonight, I have the house all aloneeee you gonna make me sleep by myself." she sweetly said looking at him.

he bit his lip as he looked down at the camera, "I'a work sum out." he said making her smile, "that's my baby I love you, call me when you on the way." she cheesed.

"I love you too." he said then hung up, "y'all are too cute." desiree poked out her lip.

"ian going to see her ass tonight ima sleep right in my bed." he said waving her off, he lied because he was lowkey mad at her. when she went to work the other day she was flirting with a guy while on the phone with him, she claims it was just her personality but something felt off about it.

"meer I taught you a lot of things but ian never taught you how to lie." she gasphed he rolled his eyes and mugged her, "yo ass taught me to do three things, fight, smoke, and lie." he scrunched up his face making her laugh.

he was right she was the one that taught him how to fight, she gave him his first blunt, and he told his first major lie to the candy lady after mookie and pea stole 30$ worth of snacks. she was just so troublesome.

"now yo ass stuck can't een breath." meer said watching her hold her knees as she laughed harder.

destiny walked into the hallway seeing mookie damn near on the ground, she lifted an eyebrow and looked between the two, "huh?" she said looking at her funny.

she was literally gasping for air, meer shrugged but quickly mugged his twin, "i'm mad at you too, sneaking around with alex is crazy." he said making her roll her eyes.

"sneaking is insane." she said.

"they hell both yall doing in a park at 2am?" he said making her shrug, "scoping out the scenery" she laughed making him mug.

"ight now it ain't that funny." destiny said to desiree who was laughing harder, she was sprawled out on the floor.

"no like seriously get the hell up." meer said lightly kicking her.

"Im sorry." she laughed holding her stomach, "you need to seek help." destiny said helping her up.

the three conversed some more making their way to the car, they had plans to eat at this new restaurant. they had been talking about it for some time now but they just never got the chance.

especially since desiree has been going through a lot mentally the twins wanted to help her out even if it was in the smallest way.

𖨆♡𖨆

"how do you feel about hosting your first pottery class tomorrow?" meer asked as he looked through the diffrent kinds of food the restaurant offered.

"ehh ion know I only told jas about it once I wasn't expecting her to take the initiative to allow me to teach a whole class." desiree said, she felt herself becoming overwhelmed just thinking about it.

"don't be scared i've taught some classes over the summer, only like three or four people in each one and your making simple things." destiny nodded, in her mind if she could teach people pottery without every doing it herself she knew desiree would be fine.

"an trust if destiny can do it ANYONE and I mean anyone can." he laughed, she pushed his shoulder urging him to shut up. just because she was thinking that doesn't mean he had to say it.

"yeah I guess you guys are right but still nerve." she said eyeing the menu. she kinda knew what she wanted at this point.

"well anywho i'm glad your getting back into your groove. living with mookie wasn't as fun as it was when we where kids. i'm glad your maturing into a new person." destiny smiled putting down her menu.

"yeah me too I know now that im too old to be acting like im still 13, I have to formulate goals and figure out how I wanna lead my life. I have to learn to love myself and my man." she smiled big thinking about nylon.

she was planning on going to see him this weekend because she has really missed him. she knew that the distance between them was killing her and she hoped that it was killing him too. she enjoyed his company and needed to feel at peace with him once again.

"love that for you, but can we talk about me for a second? ion wanna make this about me but I need to talk." meer said. he never really wanted to willingly talk about himself but he felt like he needed to get this stress of his chest.

"go on." desiree said, she was honestly a bit relived that he wanted the spotlight. she was kinda getting sick of talking about herself.

"all ears bro bro." destiny said.

"ight so yall know nari yall future sister in law cool. we going through a rough patch but she don't know it. I'm not toxic in any shape or form but I can admit some things she does makes me feel insecure in our relationship." he began pulling both of the girls attention quickly.

nari and meer where the couple everyone was rooting for behind the scenes. they are the ones everyone waited to get together. so to hear there having problems so soon was shocking.

"recently she got a job at hooters which I don't mind but it's the way she acts when she on the phone with me. she be flirting with niggas there and not flirting for tips. I didn't say nun cause maybe I was overthinking it but still ion like that shit. plus I feel like it's not my place to tell her how she can and can't make money." he said happy he got that off his chest.

"it sounds like you just need to communicate your feelings with her. it's not like your judging her or getting mad at her your just a little confused about how she feels about yalls standing. ask her about it and just tell her how you feel nari is a very considering person and very kind so she probably doesn't even see that she's flirting." destiny said making desiree nod.

"yes talk it out don't ignore her because then she will start overthinking too. y'all are supposed to see each other tonight speak up before yall even lay up together." desiree said going on her phone to text ny.

"thank yall ima take yall advice and talk to ha before shutting her out." he said as the waitress walked up with a smile.

"hello my name is treasure I will be your server today, can I start you all out with some drinks." treasure side eyed desiree quickly before continuing to get everyone's drinks.

"i'll take a water with lemon." desiree said once asked, she didn't look up at treasure though since she was starring at the message she just sent ny.

she said she was going to stand by him from a distance so she was opting to seeing him once every two weeks starting today. she wasn't standing on business today she was weak in the knees. plus she needed some good sleep and she only got that when laying under him because she felt safe in his arms.

"i'll be back shortly." she said before walking away.

Nylon 🐻‍❄️🖤

are you still in town 🥹?

yeah i'm at my new spot, wassam.

can I please see you tn? I need to be in your arms.

okay I will send the address, I only have a air mattress though 😂, we never talked about how to decorate the place.

omggg you still want me to help?

hell yeah we still go tg real bad

you loved "hell yeah we still go tg real bad"

okayy i'll be over tn ☺️

bet

desiree smiled closing her phone happy she would be able to see her man tonight fareal this time. she vaguely remembered being around him while drunk but didn't remember the interaction.

"destiny where you sleeping tonight?" desiree asked making destiny mug her, "my bed where you sleeping tonight." she laughed, desiree shrugged not wanting to say on an air mattress. but she didn't care because her man was gon be on that air mattress with her.

"I swear if I see alex location at the house tonight i'm bombing that bitch." meer said shaking his head in disgust.

"maybe if you stop watching folks you wouldn't be so disappointed.

"hell na lemme check up on folks right now, yall look to see if we can connect some dots." he laughed. the girls complied opening find my to see what there friends and family where up too.

"uh oh." desiree said seeing pea and sonjae's locations where at his place.

"ohhh." desiree said looking up at meer who look horrified. "nope." he said closing the app.

"that's enough lurking for me." desiree said placing her phone face down as their drinks came.

"yeah me too ima mind my business." desiree said in disappointment. she knew they both wouldn't leave each other alone after one time. but being together in the middle of the day and not turning off your location is crazy. she wasn't gonna say nothing though.

"thank you." desiree said looking at her water funnily. "excuse me why does my water look foggy?" she said looking up at treasure who smiled. "it's just the lemon juice." she said before going back to the other to.

"lemon doesn't make a drink that foggy? did you add something to my water." desiree said honestly a bit scared. she didn't know this girl from a can of paint but she was messing with her drink.

"no fareal that shit isn't even clear it's grey," meer said picking up the drink and sniffing it. "you added salt to her water.. why." he said mugging her.

"you are actually stupid as fuck you could have at least added enough to not make the entire color change I hate dumb bitches." destiny said.

if your going to fuck with somebody drink at least don't make it noticeable. but the fuck she messing with her drink for anyway. desiree don't even bother nobody.

"I didn't—" before treasure could finish her sentence destiny took the drink and threw it on her, "since bitches wanna be weird. come on yall we can cook sum ion even trust nobody to make my shit nomo." she said as the three began to stand up.

treasure stood there shocked as they all left.

𖨆♡𖨆

"wow your house is nice." desiree smiled looking at the nice two story home. it had a spacious garage and a nice front door.

"thank you, now gimme your bags." he said trading her bags for flowers. "thank you pa." she smiled kissing his lips three times. nylons hands wrapped around her body pulling her close. he missed affection so much he was going to savor everything she gave him.

"mhm cmon boy get in the house." she laughed pushing him off of her. he sighed taking her bags into his home.

she walked inside glancing at the beautiful interior. "wow ny this is beautiful." she smiled going towards the open kitchen space. his home was open concept. there was barely any dividing walls on the main floor.

"ehh something slight," he said placing her bag onto the floor by the air bed, she smiled walking over. he looked down at her a little waiting to be judged but was happy she seemed happy.

"you wanna make some content with me?" she smiled looking up him, "on the air mattress." he said making her laugh she slapped his chest softly at his naughty thinking, "no for youtube I recorded some of my first video earlier today." she said he nodded walking over to the kitchen space.

she went to her bag but then shook her head, she actually wanted quality time with ny while she had him to herself. she walked over to where he was standing wiggling her way into his arms. he smiled kissing her forehead.

"you wanna tell me how you been ma?" he said looking down at her, she shrugged. I got this job at jasmines pottery place my first day is tomorrow, I went to my dads grave and talked to him about everything, i've been crying a lot but i'm doing so much better." she said he smiled happy that she was really taking this time to herself seriously.

"I also wanted to ask would I be able to apologize to your sister? I didn't mean to be rude to her and i'm honestly sad I probably burned that bridge between us. i'm not even mad at her about making a bad judgment call because so much was going on." she said.

"I can call her right now and see if she's willing to talk to you." he said she nodded happily as they both sat on the carpeted floor of what would eventually be the living room.

ny pulled out his phone going to mahogany's number, he pressed the facetime button and they both waited patiently for the call to connect.

"hello?" mahogany yawned looking at the screen. "what you want boy it's late me and ny is sleep." she said showing nyseir on side of her knocked out.

"he is such a fraud he gon yell at me today talm bout some he hate me cause ian let him sleep here today. then gon scream about having nightmares he just lies for no reason." he laughed taking a picture of ny obviously getting good sleep.

"you know he get that lying stuff from his mama." she teased making ny laugh.

"but anyway I got uhm desiree here with me, she wanted to talk to you for a second only if you cool with it." ny said. mahogany mentally rolled her eyes.

"yeah it's fine." she said. the phone shuffled a round before desiree's forehead popped up into they camera.

"hey girly, I just wanted to say i'm sorry for the way I acted when we first met. i'm battelimg a lot mentally and that person that attacked you isn't me. so I just wanted to apologize for my actions." she said. mahgoney nodded.

"I appreciate your apology just treat my brother good and we cool." she smiled.

desiree handed back the phone then laid down on the carpet. now that she was actually here she really didn't wanna sleep on no air mattress. especially when she had a nice ass queen bed home.

ny chatted for a few more minutes before ending the call. he looked over at the air mattress and rolled his eyes he didn't wanna sleep on that at all. he done slept on cement, hard wood, gravel, grass, and even water but the air mattress was by far the worst.

he hated having to add more air at whatever time of night just so he wouldn't wake up on the actual floor. hell he was probably better off on the floor.

"hey ny let's go back to my place instead." desiree said almost reading ny's mind.

"let's go." he smiled big grabbing both of their bag. she grabbed her small tote items and left right behind him.

𖨆♡𖨆

"i'm not sure if you rubbing all up on me cause you missed me or cause you want some play." desiree laughed as ny cuffed her butt in his hands.

"mama please ine get to touch on you in so long enjoy it." he said kissing her neck. she smiled big taking in all the affection. she missed him so much she hated being away.

she wasn't complelty over the situation but begin around ny was actually helping her. she feels like missing him more than being all up under him is better for her right now. she didn't wanna suffocate herself in his love and embrace just to shun him for it later.

both of them laid in bed all over each other. these where the times they both missed, being in each others skin or begin as close to each other as possible.

"why did we choose to practice skin to skin knowing damn well I barely have home training." ny sighed rubbing his thumb against her lower baskside.

"nylon shut the hell uppp and stop getting hard it's poking my leg." she said slapping his chest. "stop got damn breathing so heavy then maybe I won't get hard." he said. she scrunched her face up.

"that doesn't even make sense stupid." she slapped his forehead softly making him laugh.

"but na fareal tho im sorry but you can't get mad lil man just excited to be around his women." he laughed kissing her lips. she smiled kissing him back.

"we gon be back." she said rubbing his cheek.

"i'll wait as long as you need me too," he smiled looking down at her. in that moment he could swear her eyes sparkled. ny was truly one with desiree he didn't see himself with no one else. he just couldn't imagine it. everything with her just felt so calm.

𖨆♡𖨆

THIS IS NOT EDITED AND PROBABLY SLOPPY I WANTED TO GIVE YALL MY FINAL TWO CHAPTERS UNTIL I COME BACK FROM BASIC SORRY FOR THE ERROR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 671 17
If you don't like toxic shit don't read previously hood love story changed it to chaotic bc this shit is chaotic asf Short story with squeal coming...
23.5K 502 49
Y'all should read❤️
642K 21.4K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
113K 3.4K 31
you just to importanttt