Astraltation Supreme

By Astrapleiasfantasta

This story leads us in time before time, world out of the world, but still in the world. Prepare yourself, ca... More

1. An unexpected coup
2. Balloon of inspiration
3. Whisperer's dreams
4. The capital is Felix!
6. A Wicked fortune

5. Venus

32 1 0
By Astrapleiasfantasta

04.12.2023.

G.Lastra: So, this is planet Venus. 

Matt: It looks just like Earth with some minor differences in terain. 

C. Shusa: Yes, plenty of watter. To be more precise; 87% of this planet is covered in watter.

Matt: Wow, what is that?

A little more than 200 kilometers ahead was a huge dome.

C.Shusa: Venusians called it "Aquator". It is the entrance in the elevator of the submarine shelter 8000 kilometers under the sea.

Matt: Isn't the diameter of planet Venus approximately 12000 kilometers? 

Continuation 05.12.2023.

C. Eyunume: In your time yes. But things are different now. You see, Venus survived five cataclysms. Before first cataclysm Venus was a gas giant few thousandths smaller in diameter than Jupiter in your time, Matt. Now, Jupiter size is reduced by 5000 kilometers, which is not a big difference but it is worth to mention that.

Matt: What happened?

C. Eyunume: Glad you ask. Well, this is the third big cycle of Venus more known as "Golden age of Venus". Initially, Venus consisted of 91% hydrogen, 7% carbon and 1% gold. It took 3 billion years to form the first life on it which takes us to second age where we witness to the implosion of Venus and it's size. It's size drastically reduced to form the advanced life form and after that again enlarged 50% of the primordial diameter of the first age. But that is a short period that lasted ten thousand years after which Venus size got even smaller than it was at the beginning of the second age. Eighty six million years later here we are, standing at the surface of second in order most advanced civilization in the Solar system which will last... oh, never mind, hehe.

Matt: Interesting story.

C. Eyunume: It is the Sun which created life on Venus and other planets. Our ancestors created it. They lived in the Sun and still live in it and other stars. Not to mention that water can be easily programmed but hydrogen in combination with carbon and gold, it's basically fireworks. So, every living being born here has the spark of our ancestors and it is us. Time is an illusion.

Matt: Then, why you didn't take control of all the beings that your ancestors created?

C. Eyunume: It's complicated. I'll just say that we don't have permission to do that, all the time. This case and risk that comes with it is an exception but, again, here we are(ironically spoken).

C. Shusa: As you already know it, there is no king, nor queen. This is the only planet with absolute democracy.

G. Lastra: It's like you're watching the Avatar II and you've never been in cinema. 

L.o.t.Templars: I'll take it.

C. Shusa: Prepare for 50000 thousand square meters of pure grass. 

Matt: Wow, this place is like paradise.

C. Shusa: Wait, till you see it boy.

The entrance to the dome was very large, light yellow in color with strange letters on its arch never known to this world. 

Matt: What is that? It's some sort of Elvish letter found in J.R.R. literature mixed with Atlantean.

C. Shusa: It's Venusian letter(honorably spoken).

Matt: It's beautiful. I've never seen something like that or even imagined.  Extraordinary.

Soon, Matt and the team encounter two strange looking characters, two brothers.

Heili and Heilan(speaking in Venusian): "Eno eni Iziboral elb estero ca iverb Tali nus Gracilis."

Matt: What on Venus?! Where did they come from? What they say?

L.o.t.Templars: It is a classical salute of the Venusian people. It is translated as; "Your arrival into our light ennobled by gratitude."

C.Shusa(speaking in Venusian): " Aseon Lita". 

L.o.t.Templars: "The light that is".

Tbc...

Continuation 12.12.2023.

Heili: Welcome our friends, how are you?

C. Shusa: Not so well. They attacked us and we were forced to  come here. Mandalon will pursue the warrant.

Heilan: Oh, we are very sorry. Who are your friends My lord?

C. Shusa: Friends? Oh, yes. They are highly advanced beings that are coming from the fifth dimension of existence. However they were banished from fifth dimension because great evil prevailed. It's a long story. You've heard for the Keystone. Prince Saur has the Keystone and we must not let him escape. 

Heili: Those are terrible news My lord. Please, let us introduce you to our big shelter. Take a rest.

C. Shusa: Actually, we didn't came here to rest. We came here to repair our ship. It would be great if we can repair it within 12 to 24 hours. So, we need a new engine and a couple of other stuffs. 

Heilan: We will provide you with all that you need My lord.

C. Shusa: And one more thing... This is Matt, human.

Matt: Hello Venusians, I'm Matt Gayutrella Smith.

Heili: More Gayutrellas.

Matt: What?(curiously)

Heilan: You see, there is another human being on our planet and you have the same surname.

Matt: That can't be true.

Heilan: But it is. He came to our place 14 years ago.

Matt: Jarubislav you wouldn't. You old prank. Where did you got time machine. Unless, you've created a time machine.

Heili: It seems that those two are in blood relation. 

Heilan: Yes, I can see the similarities.

Matt: He faked his own death. He will hear me.

C. Shusa: We don't have time for family affairs. 

Matt: He's going with us. I'm sure about that.

Matt: It's been 17 years. We thought he was gone. So, that means, my grandpa is 84 years old. 

Heili: Young sir, we assure you that your grandfather is more than fine. He looks like 67 year old man.

Matt: So that's why you always wanted to go on planet Venus. You knew that here lies the hidden empire of eternal youth. Isn't 67 year old too much for you?

Heilan: Your grandfather asked it that way. No more no less but 67 year old. But don't judge anyone by appearance. He's far stronger than that he looks.

Heili: Let us welcome you to our great elevator.

tbc...

Continuation 02.03.2024.

Matt: Wow, holy shit. So much life. So much species.

G. Lastra: Just like Avatar 2. I told you so.

Matt: So, Heili and Heilan, how you met my grandpa?

Heilan: Oh, it's a funny story. I remember when he first came here. But this grandpa is not your grandpa. I mean he's your grandpa but from alternative reality. You see. Some of your grandfathers were very gifted for new "out of time" technology. 

Matt: Like Galileo Galilei out of time? I knew that he was a genius but to be that good. Wow, I wonder where are my other me. And how I haven't met some of them.

Heili: You can't do it easily but it's still possible. You know there is a certain "crack" in time and space that can be calculated for every living being. And your grandfathers knew for that specific crack that only happened to them in that time and space.

Heilan: This version of your grandpa appeared when your real grandpa died. He said that they've been connected and communicated for his whole life until he died in a car crash.

Matt: I can feel that bond it's still my grandpa. Why is this whole ocean so enlightened. Why despite the deepness of the ocean the water is still light blue and everything can be seen? There isn't any physical lighting that I can perceive. 

Heilan: Very pretty right? Although planet Venus contains the shelter base we think about everything. This technology is brand new. We call it Glass plasma. In order to produce it we need regular plasma that contains very clean samples that are absorbing light. Our oceans are full of regular plasma. So, you may wonder, what creates this illuminous effect cause as you know, plasma can also be dark.

Matt: Yeah, what is it?

Heilan: It's the general temperature of the ocean and light from the dwarf star "Ichtion". You see, it's very important to keep our ocean between 17-28 degrees C. Second thing is the big telescope  oppositely placed from the large dome. The telescope is also designed to gather light. So, without the dwarf star, telescope and plasma we couldn't have all this biodiversity. But, some of our species also came from our labs. To stick to the topic, telescope gathers light from Ichtion, glass plasma reflects light in every aspect. Last but not least, even a small  difference in temperature that exceeds the permissible temperature limit can burn us alive. 

Matt: So, I shouldn't ask?

Heili: Don't worry. He is always overly dramatic. 

Heilan: Facts are facts.

Heilan: I assure you that from this point we are highly protected from any anomalies.

Matt: Huh...(alleviation)

Attention to all passengers, we are approaching the central shelter.

Please exit the elevator slowly and safely. We wish you a pleasant stay.

Jarubislav(Matt's grandfather): He heh, Matt, Gayutrella, Smith.

Matt: I'm happy to see you too. Now stop imitating Gandalf  talking "Bilbo Baggins" to Bilbo Baggins like he's holy holiness from The Never ending story. 

Jarubislav: You mad at me son?(laughing curiously)

Matt: For God's sake. Why you never said that you're alive and what the hell you've been doing here all this time?

Jarubislav: I'm glad that you ask. Two words. You have one try.

Matt: I didn't came here to play. While you've been killing time here The Universe came into great danger that will soon swallow us if we don't, ah forget it.

Jarubislav: Martian Qigong. 

Matt: ?

Jarubislav: Matt. Son. Listen. You aren't mad at me. I'm not real version of your grandfather. Stop blaming the past.

Matt: Bazinga punk! Can't believe you fell for the joke. I could be very good actor. Indeed I'm a very good actor.

Jarubislav: Son of a Bitch.

Matt: I'm happy to see you too.

Jarubislav: Yeah, come to uncle Sam.

Matt: Now you've gone too far.

Jarubislav: Alright, enough of small talk, we have work to do. I knew that you would come to me some day and that day has come. You are ready.

Matt: Ready for what?

Jarubislav: I know everything. Your real grandpa told me. He's in me all the time. 

Matt: That doesn't explain anything.

Jarubislav: His soul is fractally divided. He was there with you when you fall and almost got caught by Orbion. Your grandfather is the first men in history of mankind to receive a call from highest beings out of the Universes. Out of this dimension. Out of time.

G. Lastra: But if it wasn't us who was?

Jarubislav: Unfortunately, I don't have an answer on that question. They didn't want to reveal themselves. Son, you're going to train Martian Qigong. That's our first lesson. Everything was predicted... 

Shusa: So my ship could've stayed intact?!

Jarubislav: ...To some extent.

end of the fifth chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 3 23
"WORLD GOVERNMENTS CLAIM WE ARE LIVING IN UNPRECEDENTED TIMES... FIRST THERE WERE THE FIRES, THE FLOODS AND THE PESTILENCE. THEN WORLD WAR THREE BEG...
1.7K 15 91
A race of interdimensional beings desire to take over the Second Dimension, basically Earth. The beings are called Nitaves. Once a year on Earth, mys...
71 16 15
In the Year 2204, The world has changed. Due to the loss of oil and a virus that took a lot of lives. But, that is not the worst to come. There is an...
452 11 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...