|~|People pleaser|~|

Bởi kamiRobusuta

HII!! I REMADE THIS BC MY FRIENDS MADE ME DELETED IT :( BUT ITS BACK NOW :D Xem Thêm

U-um i domt have any ideas for title name..

Normal day-?

141 5 18
Bởi kamiRobusuta

Woah I remade it again!! I promise I'll work on flying hearts later it's just this made me cry when I saw it bc of how cringe it is...😢

Anyways!!
Warning!!:

•homophobia
•transphobia
•food poisoning
•cursing

___________________________________
Papers pov:

I slowly get up from the complaints desk, and wiped the drool off my face. Why doesn't anyone ever use the complainants desk when I'm here- it's always just salt screaming at me about Oj not liking her..

Just as I was about to walk away Oj came up to me looking stressed like usual-

"Hey paper- I need someone to come with me to get the groceries for tonight's dinner- will you come with me?"

"Oh yea of course Oj!! Let me just finish up and I'll be right there!!"

"Thanks.."

I sigh, a little disappointed he wasn't asking me on a date.. I would love to just talk to him and have him hold me..

OJs pov:

I lock the door to the hotel and grab papers hand lightly

"S-so what do we need to buy?"

"Well we Need Spaghetti Shells, tomato sauce, garlic bread and I'm gonna have chicken noodle soup."

"Oh ok!!"

I continue to hold his hand until we reach the store. I looked over at him and he looked red, but it's cold outside?

"Why are you so red?"

"Oh um- I- I don't feel to well!"

"Ohh ok, well you can go back home if you need to!"

"No I'll be fine!! I promise.."

"Ok but if it gets worse let me know.. I care about you."

"O-ok.."

After we got all the groceries I held papers hand again, and walked to the park near the hotel. I could see the excitement on papers face.. he's so cute when he's happy..

"Wow it's so pretty out!"

"Yea it is."

"I wish I could stay here forever.."

Fuck why is he so adorable.. I'm not gay!!

Papers pov:

"Hey paper.."

"Y-yes oj!!"

Finally the Moment I've been waiting for!!

"You need to stop falling asleep on the job!!"

.

.

.

"Ok.. but I really need the money.."

"For what?"

"I- I can't tell you it's private.."

"How much do you need?"

"Around 4,000"

"WHAT THE FUCK-"

Salts pov:

Omg my wonderful beautiful husband!! with that peasant. I hate paper. I hate the way he sounds, I hate the way he laughs, I hate the way he talks, I hate the way he steals all of OJs attention.. Oj should love me.. I mean I've always been so good!! Why wouldn't he love a hot girl like myself, why does he have to like men-!!

"Oj babe!!!"

"Yes salt."

That same cold look. Same one my dad gave me everyday.

"Wanna go out to a nice restaurant with me-! I mean you and paper aren't together so it's fine!!"

"No, I may not be dating paper but your a bitch of a woman. In fact your the last woman I'd date, I'd even drink orange juice before dating you. Besides. I'm gay."

I couldn't Help it. I cried. I ran away crying. I could hear him laughing about it. All I want is someone to love me. God Is that to much to ask for. To be loved for once in my cold pathetic life. I'm gonna kill paper. He took the one love in my life. Not again. Not ever again.

Time skip:

I know. I know what to do. I have a plan. I'm gonna ruin him. Poison them. Get him dead.

"Oh hi paper!! Need help with dinner?"

"Oh um I don't think so-?"

"I insist!! It's fine, just go rest!!"

"Are you sure.."

"Yea of course.."

I watch as he walks away. He's so pathetic really. Anyone could tackle him and choke him to death.

"Thank you salt!!"

His voice. It's so shitty. He's so feminine. I hate him.

Time skip

"Hey paper?"

"Yes salt?"

"I need to get something can I borrow your key?"

"Oh um what-?"

"Wow I didn't think you'd question people. I mean that's so rude."

"I-I'm so sorry here you can!!"

"Thanks~"

God damn I can't stand him at all. Whatever all that matters is I have access to every room in the hotel!! Even Ojs.. salt stay on task. You need to find evidence of something that would make everyone hate him. Bro where does he keep his- ... oh. He has a diary.. WHAT- um.. that's a bit..
.
.
.
Girly pop..
Um whatever!! He's not gay!! We hate the gay!!
.
HES TRANS-?!
WHAT.
Wait.

She's trans. She can't be a man. She will always be a girl. SHES A FEMALE.

She takes the notebook and runs off

Time skip

At dinner everyone had sat down somewhere downstairs since oj said there was no food aloud upstairs. Whenever oj took a bite of the food he gagged. Then everyone else started to do the same

"What's wrong?"
Paper said.

"STOP EATING!!"
Salt screamed, running out into the living room

"PAPER POISONED THE FOOD."

"WHAT N-NO I DIDNT-!"

"YES YOU DID YOU.. GIRL."

"What.."

"Oh come on. You sound like a girl. You look like a girl. And yo-"

"THATS ENOUGH."

Oj sits up and walks over paper, putting his hand on papers shoulder and sighing

"You don't have proof he's not a man."

"Oh come on if she isn't a girl why does she need binder and shit. Oh actually I have more proof!! She has a diary!"

"So?"

"She talked about getting- why not just let me read it out loud!!"

"salt please-"

"IM GETTING TOP SURGERY SOON!! I CAN FINALLY FIT IN!!"

Oj snatches the diary out of her hands

"He said stop."

"Oh come on it's another trans freak. You should kick her out because She also-"

"I AM UH.. DATING SOMEONE."

"Well either way. She's a trans FREAK. And a little lier. How cute~"

____________________________

I'll add a photo later promise!! I um did better ig but guess what!! I used 1000 wordz!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

37.9K 177 20
RAHAHAH Uh yea Smut If u no like No reda den❗ TᕼᗩᑎKՏ
4K 136 19
Kawaii~Chan (aka Nana) started a Diary in Highschool. At first she just did a diary but soon she saw Aaron looked at Aphmau with loving eyes so then...
18.4K 3.9K 22
Setelah menyimpan sakit hati yang begitu lama, Aradhea Puspitha harus dipertemukan kembali dengan Ethan Arkachandra Wisnu Patria yang kini menjelma m...
44.9K 667 22
The characters do not belong to me, they belong to Inanimate Insanity which belongs to Adam Katz. The only thing i own is the storyline, cover art an...