•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{79}

481 7 2
By AshLeeNyx

*7.9K Words*

"This is the first time we will earn money, but my obsession with you is so high, my little pet, you know how to entertain me."

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

In the other room where Douma was eating the corpses of beautiful women, he couldn't help but think of you while he was eating the flesh of the beautiful women that Daki had brought for him.

"Oh Y/n you haven't changed, you're still the same as before my little autos Yautos still be scared," Doum said while happily thinking about you until Douma's joy disappeared suddenly when Giyuu arrived his joy was replaced by anger and blood clots when he felt Giyuu's presence.

"I've never seen you so happy Douma? what makes you happy? Giyuu asked him but Douma didn't say a word and he crushed the dead body of the woman he was holding, Douma couldn't control his anger towards Giyuu at any time.

"If you only came here to bother me you better leave Giyuu before I kill you myself!" Douma threatened him.

But Giyuu is no longer afraid of what Douma told him because he already knows. he can fight you especially when it comes to Douma he will never allow Douma to get you because Giyuu knows how bad Douma is when you don't give him what he wants.

"Really? I was scared." Giyuu teas Douma And this time, Douma is with him Giyuu feels that the presence around him is different, it suddenly becomes unusually cold.

'Wow I didn't think Douma was this strong but I'm sure Douma is even stronger here he's just not showing it now I know how horrible Douma you are.'

Githough thoughts aretstarededma Giyuu didn't know what trouble he got into until suddenly Douma was out of Giyuu's sight when he felt something sharp on his neck.

When Giyuu's two eyes narrowed to the side he saw Douma standing by his side and his golden fan was already on his neck and Giyuu felt that his neck was bleeding.

Giyuu DGiyuu'sc dark oceanic blue eyes wide when he saw Douma by his side who was looking at him seriously, he didn't think that Douma had this fast ability to teleport in the blink of eyes an eye he could only it away he  but even if he unleashes his anger Giyuu knows and he is sure that he will have no match when it comes to Douma especially with his speed for sure he that Douma could easily kill him.

"What?" Giyuu murmured murmurs while his demonic eyes narrowed to and saw Douma's face and his evil grin.

"Now Giyuu is there anything else you want to tell me?" Douma asked Giyuu but Giyuu couldn't even turn to Douma.

"Tsk you monster!" Giyuu said this when Douma suddenly attacked Giyuu with his Golden fan and Giyuu, avoided it and danced himself from Douma but when Giyuu distanced himself from Douma felt a cold liquid coming out of his neck when he caressed his neck, he felt he had wound.

And his neck didn't heal immediately, so Giyuu thought that Douma was so strong that even with the small wound he inflicted on him, he could damage an upper moon like him.

"Shit! This bastard!" Giyuu whisper to himself was caressing his neck, Giyuu's demonic eyes narrowed and he saw Douma some distance from him his bow eyes were also staring at him and Giyuu knew that Douma had a just by staring at him this was ongoing him.

While Douma was just staring at Giyuu's figure, it wasn't even obvious from his face or his emotion, i,uma, was very satisfied to see Giyuu struggling to heal from a small wound on his neck that Douma also did.

"What now won't you fight me Giyuu? Where is the courage you were showing me earlier?" Douma asked him while Douma's rainbow eyes never left Giyuu's figure, he was looking at Giyuu to see how he would destroy him like he did to Akaza before wanting to him. Douma experienced once again the release of all his anger and Demonic personality.

Because can easily kill Giyuu when he releases all his anger towards Giyuu, he knows that this is the only way he can get you so he will do it just for you in exchange for your love.

Giyuu noticed Douma's two rainbow eyes and he saw what was in Douma's eyes which was upper moon two when he saw it Giyuu also noticed that Douma's eyes never blinked where he was and this is where everything set in for Giyuu that he remembered Douma's move like this when he fought Akaza, this is also his behavior here, it entered Giyuu's mind that Douma will destroy him until there is nothing left of him like what happened to Akaza but it was too late that Giyuu remembered this as suddenly Douma teleported in front of him and punched him in the face with such force that Giyuu throw away.

When Giyuu jumped, he couldn't move immediately because Douma punched him so hard that Giyuu didn't think he could do it to him.

'Shit how did he become so strong like this? I'm sure Kokushibo is as strong as him, but even so, I still won't allow himself to take y-'

Giyuu thought but all Giyuu's thoughts disappear douma swung the His golden fan Giyuu wanted to lay it on him, but because of Douma's very fast movement, he couldn't avoid it and injured his chest.

While Douma didn't leave his demonic eye to Giyuu and his wide grin was plastered on Douma's face he couldn't even tell Giyuu how happy he was now that he slowly killed Giyuu with his hand like he before.

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

Flash back

Tanjiro-sama Douma wants to talk to you." Muzan said to Tanjiro as Tanjiro played with his human slaves Tanjiro stopped what he was doing and his eyes narrowed.

"What does he want to talk about?" Tanjiro asked Muzan.

"About the blood battle Tanjiro-sama."
Muzan said to him that Tanjiro already knew what Douma was even though he asked Muzan he already knew that Douma wanted to get the position of upper moon two.

"Blood battle huh?" Tanjiro said before he looked at his human slaves Tanjiro could see in the face of his slaves that he still wanted to play with her and in her face she begged him to play with her hole.

But Tanjiro didn't give in and he pulled out his fingers into his human slave he was trying not to remove his fingers from his hole but Tanjiro still pulled out his fingers and his slave felt an emptiness in his hole now that her master's finger was gone.

"Tanjiro N-no!" His slave squirm squirm so peeks her slave checks and his slave already knows what his master is implying and her mouth Tanjiro smirks and spits into human slave slave's and his slave swallow his saliva obliges like the good girl that she is.

"You are such a good little girl for me right?" Tanjiro asked his slave and his slave nodded to his question to her.

"Answer me little slut a good slut knows how to answer his master." Tanjiro said to his slave and his slave immediately answer answered"Yes yes yes master I'm a good little slut of yours." She said to his master and Tanjiro smirk patted slave head and  stood on up and walk to the door.

"Good little slut now keep that little hole of yours wet." He said before he left, he left and went to his thrones throne. Douma was waiting for him when he got to his throne room he saw Douma kneeling in of him.

And Tanjiro's two demonic eyes immediately narrowed at Douma before Tanjiro sat on his throne.

"What do you want Douma why are you here?" Tanjiro asked Douma Douma didn't immediately answer Tanjiro's question and Tanjiro noticed it.

"Tanjiro-sama," Douma said and Tanjiro notice noticed lately what Douma wants. wantedt about the blood battle," Douma said while his head was staring at the tatami Tanjiro knew that Douma wanted to climb up to the position of an upper moon so Tanjiro gave it to him.

"You want to climb up to the position of the upper moon right?" Tanjiro asked Douma and the blonde-haired demon immediately answered him.

"Yes Tanjiro-sama," Douma answered him and Tanjiro immediately thought that he could fight Douma in a blood battle because he knew that Douma had no emotions when he became a demon Tanjiro wanted to see Douma's true personality so he thought of fighting Douma was Akaza the upper his moon 2.

"Well then You will fight Akaza, my former upper moon two, when you defeat him, you will get the position as upper moon 2," Tanjiro said to Douma but Douma didn't show any emotions to Tanjiro and he just nodded to what he said before Tanjiro said that the fight between the two of them would be held tomorrow night.

"Your fight will begin tomorrow night," Tanjiro said before the sound of a biwa could be heard in the place Douma disappeared like a bubble and Muzan and Yoriichi were by his side.

"Are you sure you want Douma will he fight Akaza?" Muzan asked Tanjiro while Tanjiro drank a marechi blood in a glass of wine.

"Hmm Yes." Tanjiro hummed and was satisfied because Tanjiro now thought that Douma could take Akaza's position as upper moon 2, so Tanjiro couldn't wait to see Douma destroy Akaza in their blood battle the two they take Akaza's position as upper moon 2 Tanjiro-sama?" Yoriichi asked Tanjiro while he enjoyed drinking his mariachi blood in his wine and smirked evilly.

"Are questioning me Yoriichi?" Tanjiro asked Yoriichi and Yoriichi immediately asked for forgiveness from Tanjiro knowing that he did not mean to ask this from Tanjiro.

"No Tanjiro-sama I'm not questioning you please forgive me," Yoriichi told him as he apologized to Tanjiro Tanjiro didn't say anything different and continued drinking marechi.

"You didn't do anything Yoriichi I just want to see Douma destroying Akaza I want to see them killing each other," Tanjiro said as he stared at the glass of wine he was holding.

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

When the day of Douma and Akaza's confrontation came, Akaza arrived first at the Infinity castle where the match between them and Douma was going to be held when he arrived at the place he saw Tanjiro sitting on his throne. Akaza looked around and saw other upper moons and lower moons.

Akaza knows that he will have someone to fight against in his position as Upper Moon 2 but what he doesn't know is that it is Douma that he will be fighting against in this position.

And what's worse is that Akaza doesn't know what kind of blood demon art the demon he will fighting is using and he also doesn't know that Douma has a plan for him to crush him in their fight, He doesn't know Akaza knows how strong the he will be his opponent Until Tanjiro called him.

"Akaza," Tanjiro said Akaza felt the weight he felt when the demon king called him so he looked up where Tanjiro was sitting on his throne.

"Now that the upper moon has requested to fight you show me that you are worthy of the position as upper rank 2 demon of 12 Mizuki," Tanjiro said to Akaza while Tanjiro's red eyes did not leave Akaza's figure.

"Hai I understand Tanjiro-sama I will not let you down." Akaza said to Tanjiro.

"Good then," Tanjiro murmured when Douma suddenly came, Akaza felt a presence behind him, he was so surprised when he saw Douma, he didn't think that Douma would be the one to fight him and requested a blood battle with him.

'What is this useless demon doing here? Couldn't he be the one who requested the blood battle with the demon king?'

That's what comes to Akaza's mind now, he didn't think that Douma would be the one to fight him and the one who would take his position as Upper Moon 2, he doesn't know anything about it.

While Douma just grinned at him Douma's rainbow eyes never left Akaza's figure, tonight he would crush Akaza and take away the position of Upper Moon 2 from him.

"Hello Akaza-dono I didn't think you were the upper moon 2 of the 12 kizuki," Douma said jokingly to Akaza.

But Akaza will not be happy with what Douma said to him because what is on his mind right now is how Douma requested the demon king to have a blood battle with him Akaza knows that Douma is only an upper moon six but even Akaza didn't think that there was a big gap between the two of them Now.

"I don't know what you did or said to Tanjiro-sama to request a blood battle with me because to me you are just trash and nothing else," Akaza said to Douma but Douma still smiled at him Akaza didn't know that smile was the one that would crush him at the first opportunity.

"Oh, Akaza-dono why you are so mean to me?" Douma said to Akaza and his smile still hadn't disappeared from his face.

"Just shut up You have no right to request a blood battle with a higher rank than you because you are only an upper moon 6 and you have nothing against me, I assure you of that," Akaza said to him and Akaza positioned himself for him to attack. to him.

When Akaza noticed that Douma's presence was different, his presence was not like before, it was weak and it surprised him another thing that he noticed was that Douma's eyes were just staring at him with rainbow eyes and his grin suddenly appeared on Douma's face.

At this time Akaza felt scared, he felt bad and his mind was screaming in fear and telling him to leave the place and not continue his fight with Douma.

'Akaza no don't do it you will also put yourself to death if you fight him.'

Akaza himself said to him that even though she had warned her not to continue his fight with Douma, he had no choice but to fight Douma because this was what the Demon King gave him and one more thing he needed to protect his position. as upper moon 2 because this is what Tanjiro told him so he can't abandon him even though he knows in himself that there is something wrong with Douma he will still do it just for his position.

'Akaza please don't do this think carefully if you fight him you will die please listen to me.'

His Self said to him as he stared to Douma he noticed that he hadn't moved in his direction and was just staring at him but Akaza could feel Douma's stare at him and Akaza's whole body went cold when he saw how Douma was staring at him like that it was he who spoke.

"I didn't think you were happy talking to Akaza-dono but I can only tell you one thing now that I am against you here I will make sure that you will be crushed in my hands!" Douma said and he suddenly attacked Akaza with great speed.

And to Giyuu's surprise, he didn't even see Douma teleport in front of Akaza and Giyuu also noticed while Douma was attacking Akaza that he noticed that she had no emotion on her face and her rainbow eyes were just staring at Akaza never blinking.

'His eyes just staring at Akaza never blinking and also never leaving on his opponent.'

"What a great speed he has," Giyuu whispered to himself as he watched Akaza struggle so much to block Douma's attack on him.

Douma's pay attack on Akaza with his golden fan also took a few minutes and Douma could see that Akaza's whole body was slowly bleeding because of the wounds he received from Douma and that Douma was bored with it and he used his Blood demon art to do more damage to Akaza's body.

"Blood demon art techniques! Lotus veins!"

When Douma uses his blood Demon art techniques icy veins appear out of nowhere and immediately grab Akaza's arms and legs so that he can't get out of his position when Akaza is tied with Douma's lotus veins, he tries to get out of it but he can't because it's tightly tied to his legs and his arms.

When Douma touched Akaza with his Lotus veins, Douma thought of crushing Akaza's body while he still had a chance, so Douma used his Blood demon art techniques against Akaza.

"Now then I'm gonna crush you right here right now," Douma says to Akaza while Akaza tries to get rid of Douma's Lotus veins and Douma uses his other blood Demon art techniques to completely crush Akaza.

"Blood demon art techniques! Frozen Lotus!"

"He is dead," Gyutaro whispered while staring at Akaza.

Douma swung his golden fan forward to Akaza and it created sharp ice to crush Akaza when Akaza saw it he immediately made a way to prevent it from hitting him because he knew when it hit him it would crush him and when it did that would make it difficult for him to regenerate from the wounds he gets here.

'I need to get out of here shit this thing!'

Akaza thought to himself as he struggled to escape Douma's lotus veins and when he looked in front of him he saw the sharp ice coming towards him so he had no choice but to use his blood demon art to defend himself against Douma's sharp ice.

When Akaza was hit by the Sharp ice, it was suddenly destroyed one by one and Douma was surprised when Akaza was able to distance himself and get out of his lotus veins while he was staring at Akaza Flying in the air he thought about how he escaped the lotus he veins you so easily.

'What how he did escape my lotus veins that so easily?'

Douma thought to himself as he stared at Akaza flying in the air and distanced himself from Douma a few moments later while Akaza was in the air he used his Blood demon art techniques to destroy Douma's ice-sharp demon art.

"Blood demon art techniques! Air type!"

When Akaza activities this he immediately punches the empty air and creates a strong shockwave that easily destroys Douma's Frozen lotus Akaza does it again and again until he destroys Douma's ice sharps when Douma's ice sharp it directly hits Douma tries to avoid it with his golden fan, he spit out his blood because of the power of the shockwave that was hitting him.

Akaza continued this until Douma's two arms were cut off because he avoided Akaza's attacks using his golden fan when Douma's two arms were cut Akaza distanced himself from Douma while Akaza's two eyes did not leave the figure of Douma who now did not have two arms.

"This fight is over," Tengen said as he smirked watching To Douma and Akaza kill each other.

"No, not yet," Rengoku said as his demonic eyes stared at Douma Rengoku felt that there was something different about Douma ever since the fight between him and Akaza started, even Giyuu felt it too.

"Did you feel that?" Giyuu asked Rengoku and Rengoku nodded his head and agreement.

And a few moments later, Douma's two arms also regenerated and Douma's arm returned to its original state, and Akaza was impressed by Douma's rapid regeneration from the wound he inflicted on him.

"I'm impressed you can regenerate immediately from my attacks on you."
Akaza said to Douma while Douma didn't say anything to Akaza he was silent where he was standing when he looked at Akaza and smiled like a crazy Akaza saw how he was smiling at her when he saw this smile Akaza immediately felt chill whole body as if warning him that something bad will happen.

"I will crush you," Douma whispered to himself and Akaza noticed that Douma was saying something to him but he couldn't hear what he said so he ignored it and prepared for his next attack he positioned himself and immediately attacked Douma with both of his hands he punched this over and over again and Douma retaliated with his golden fan and it continued for several minutes.

Until Douma accidentally cut Akaza's chest and it bled because of the size of the wound he got from Douma's golden fan but he regenerated and pulled Douma and Akaza's two arms forward towards Douma and immediately kicked Douma's face with too much force and it caused Douma's face to be crushed.

And when he crushed Douma's face, he easily let go of Douma's two arms and immediately spun himself and punched Douma's stomach very hard with his hand with such force that it caused great damage to Douma's body causing His stomach was pierced due to the force of Akaza's punch to him, so that Douma was thrown some distance.

"Aw, that's hurt... If Douma-sama will be fine?" Mitsuri said as he watched the two upper moon demons killing is other.

But the blonde-haired demon managed to stand up and the hole in his stomach regenerated immediately and returned to its original state.

"Wow, the wound on his stomach regenerated immediately, is he only upper rank 6?" Zenitsu said while he was amazed at Douma how he was able to regenerate so quickly despite the huge wound he received from Akaza.

"I'm not surprised," Gyutaro said as he stared at Douma Gyutaro couldn't believe that Douma was only an upper moon six like Daki and Kaigaku.

Douma just grinned at Akaza when he regenerated his big wound in his stomach even he couldn't believe that Akaza was strong but Douma knew in himself that he could overcome it.

"Not bad Akaza-dono You are strong as the other demons said, I did not make a mistake in choosing you to be my opponent," Douma said.

"Blood demon art techniques! Compass middle!"

While a wide grin can be seen on his face, Akaza doesn't like it anymore and he positions himself to use his compass needle to Douma As he stamps his foot something comes out under his foot a beautiful blue like a snowflake Akaza positions he says something to Douma which makes his behavior even worse.

"Whatever your little piece of shit because now I'm going to break you and turn you into pieces!" Akaza said.

When Akaza's blood demon art techniques were activated, he immediately rushed at Douma and punched him relentlessly while Douma fought him with his Golden fan.

"Do you think you can only defeat me this way, Douma!?" Akaza said to Douma while he relentlessly punched him with each of Akaza's punches, Douma was able to avoid it with his golden fan, Douma knew that he could finish Akaza if he wanted to.

"And Do you think that you can only defeat me with your pathetic punches!" Douma said and he swung his golden fan forward to Akaza and a sharp ice came out of it that could crush the enemy but Akaza immediately avoided it.

Akaza distanced himself from Douma immediately before he was hit by Douma's sharp ice but Akaza didn't stop there and rushed at Douma again.

As the fight continued, Tanjiro just looked at them from above while Tanjiro's red eyes did not leave Douma's figure Tanjiro knew that Douma was hiding something evil because since he became a demon Tanjiro knew that Douma was without emotions he did not feel anything so there is a big chance that Douma will win the fight between the two of them.

"This fight will never end," Gyomei said as he watched the pink-haired and golden-haired demons killing each other for the position of the upper moon 2.

"No," Tanjiro answered him and when Gyomei heard this he wondered immediately what the demon king was talking about.

"What do you mean Tanjiro-sama?" Sekido asked Tanjiro while Tanjiro was just observing Douma and Akaza's fight, he answered Sekido's question at the first opportunity.

"You see when I turned Douma into a demon for the first time I just now encountered a human like him who has no emotions... He doesn't feel any emotions even now that he has become a demon then I thought when he becomes a demon he would feel emotions and he will understand it but... I was wrong." Tanjiro said as he observed Douma's movement.

"What? He never felt any emotion?" Daki asked Tanjiro in shock Daki didn't know that Douma didn't feel any emotions just now that Tanjiro told them.

"Tsk that's a joke even a demon can still feel emotions," Sanemi said and Iguro immediately armed him to sign him to just shut up Sanemi looked at Iguro with a death glare in his eyes.

"What I'm saying now it's true... a human who used to show no emotions had a monster hidden inside... Like Douma." Tanjiro said while the fight between Douma and Akaza continued, Douma's body was filled with wounds but they regenerated immediately this is what annoyed Akaza, he did not know how to knock Douma out with the number of wounds he received from him but it seemed that Douma doesn't have it and he can easily regenerate from his wounds from Akaza.

'What the? How did he regenerate so fast? despite the wounds he received from me.'

Akaza thought to himself as he stared into Douma with wide eyes and only one thing came to Akaza's mind right now how could Douma regenerate so fast despite the severe wounds he received when Akaza saw that Douma regenerated so quickly here that it sank him that he didn't he should have underestimated Douma now that he can see that Douma is stronger than him and this is also where he saw that he could crush him if he wanted to.

'No way He is stronger than me but... Even so, I still have to face him because this is a blood battle this is his request and this is another desire of the Demon king even if Douma is stronger than me, I will not give up my position to him, I have to defeat him because otherwise.'

Akaza thoughts to himself as he clinches his fist in so much anger because when Douma defeats him, Akaza knows that other demons will look down on him and he doesn't like that the other demons look down on him because Akaza knows that when a person is strong, others also respect you a lot like other demons to him who look up to him especially Tanjiro and Akaza don't want to destroy Tanjiro's respect for him.

'Otherwise...I will lose everything I have worked so hard for in this position and the respect of other demons, especially Tanjiro-sama and I will not let that happen just because of Douma I don't want all of that to disappear like a bubble just because this demon just because of Douma!'

Akaza thought to himself while Akaza's golden yellow eyes were just staring at Douma, now Akaza could see that Douma would take his position and destroy what he had worked for.

'I have no choice but to use one of my blood demon art techniques.' Akaza thought to himself.

"Blood demon art techniques! Blue Silver Chaotic Afterglow!"

When Akaza uses his final form He rushes at Douma, what he doesn't know is that Douma waiting for him to use his final form, his blood demon art techniques, and when Akaza uses it, Douma also releases his blood demon art techniques, which would crush Douma himself.

'I will crush you!!!' Douma thoughts screaming.

"Blood demon art techniques! Lotus krone!"

As Douma activated his blood art he hit his hand on the ground with great force and the ice lotus came out, it created big branches around it and the bottom of it was full of sharp ice that came out when it came out, Akaza tried to fight it but he couldn't handle Douma's blood demon art and he was completely crushed by Douma's sharp ice which cost several damages to Akaza's whole body almost ruining the whole battlefield because of the two of them when the fight was over Akaza was still alive but he didn't last long because of the many wounds he got he fell to the ground and was unconscious and the only one left was Douma who didn't think that lower moon that Douma will take the position as upper moon two.

After the fight between the two of them, Douma just looked at Akaza's body, who now lost consciousness because of the amount of wounds he received, Douma also noticed that Akaza's regeneration was slow from his wounds, so he thought of Douma to finish Akaza now that he has got his position as the new upper rank 2 of the 12 kizuki.

.
.
.
.
.

(Picture Processing)

'Now die!' Douma whispers to himself as he stares at Akaza's unconscious figure.

Douma prepared his Golden fan to slice Akaza into pieces and he raised his hand ready to slice Akaza into pieces but someone stopped him and Douma felt someone hold his hand very tightly.

When Douma's rainbow eyes narrowed, he saw Yoriichi staring at him, Douma felt Yoriichi's presence, Douma knew that Yoriichi's presence was making him feel that he was going to give him a warning.

"What do you want Yoriichi?" Douma asked Yoriichi and Yoriichi didn't speak to his question and just stared at him because Yoriichi himself knew that the fight between the two of them was over.

"You know what I'm doing Douma," Yoriichi said calmly to Douma and Yoriichi tightened his grip on Douma's hand showing a warning.

"I know what I'm doing Yoriichi so let go of my hand right now," Douma demanded Yoriichi but Yoriichi didn't listen to what he said.

"If you know what you're doing, you won't go ahead with what you're planning to do with Akaza," Yoriichi said to Douma.

While Douma was grinning at what Yoriichi told him, Douma didn't think that Yoriichi had a soft spot for Akaza.

"Aw, are you afraid that I'm going to hurt Akaza-dono? It's that right Yoriichi-sam?" Douma asked Yoriichi but Yoriichi didn't say a word to Douma's questions to him because Yoriichi was mad at him.

While Yoriichi's demon eyes were staring at Douma's rainbow eyes, Douma felt that Yoriichi was angry with him so Douma just smiled when he saw in Yoriichi's own eyes how angry he was with him.

"If you go ahead with what you're planning with Akaza, it's better not to go ahead because it's not in your agreement with Tanjiro-sama that you kill Akaza," Yoriichi said to Douma.

While nothing was said that Douma was different from Yoriichi, Douma knew that it was not part of the conversation between him and Tanjiro that he would hit Akaza, but deep inside Douma wanted to crush Akaza with his hand, he didn't know why but it was strong he feels that he can compete with Akaza when it comes to love.

"Yoriichi." A cold voice called Yoriichi's name and he knew who it was.

"Douma it is not in our conversation that you kill Akaza now that he has become upper moon 2 kana protect your position as possible Douma," Tanjiro said to Douma so Yoriichi let go of Douma's hand while his two demonic eyes still glared at the blonde-haired demon.

Even though Akaza wanted to kill Akaza, he couldn't do anything but follow the demon king's wishes.

While Tanjiro's red demonic eyes are now staring at Akaza's unconscious body Tanjiro knows that Akaza made it difficult to become upper moon 2 but another demon got it from him so he ordered Yoriichi to be the one himself explain to Akaza what happened in the fight between the two of them and Douma.

"Yoriichi Take Akaza's body to her room when she wakes up, you take care of explaining to her what happened." Tanjiro said to Yoriichi

Yoriichi nodded his head and followed what the demon king told him Yoriichi walked towards Akaza as he walked past Douma Yoriichi saw Douma's death glare at him but he ignored it and teleported Akaza to the room.

When the two disappeared from the battlefield, he changed the mark in Douma's eye and it became upper moon 2.

"Now you are the new upper moon, Douma, you just have to reserve that position because otherwise, I can't take it back from you. Tanjiro said to Douma and the blonde-haired demon kneeled and thanked Tanjiro.

"Thank you Tanjiro-sama." He said And you can hear the sound of whispering around when Douma looks in front of him, he is already in the chamber of his cult, what Douma feels right now, even though he knows that he doesn't feel feelings for others people, he doesn't like it, especially now that he has already obtained his desired position among the 12 Mizuki demons.

While Douma was sitting in his Ben bag trying to understand what he was feeling, he felt joy, nervousness, fear, jealousy, and anger. when he feels it he tries to understand it himself but no matter what he does he can't understand it and he doesn't like these feelings.

'What kind of feelings is this? Shit, I hate this feeling!'

Douma thoughts to himself as he sits in his beanbag lost in his thoughts meanwhile in the infinity castle the other demons can't believe that someone can steal Akaza's position as upper moon 2.

"I can't believe a demon like Douma can steal Akaza's position as upper moon 2," Tengen said as he drank a sake.

"Tsk! Douma was just lucky so he got Akaza's position just like that," Sanemi said as he played with his slaves.

While Iguro and Muichiro were silent on the side even though they couldn't believe that Douma could defeat Akaza who was a former upper moon 2 so Muichiro kept wondering how Douma got Akaza's position just like that.

"I just keep wondering A while ago, how did Douma take Akaza's position so easily?" Muichiro asked Iguro as Muichiro stared at the dead flowers in a vase.

"Hmmm Douma doesn't deserve Akaza's position, even if I see how he defeated Akaza, I still can't believe it," Iguro replied while his two white demonic snakes ate human flesh.

Muichiro's two demonic eyes just looked at Iguro until his two eyes looked at Rengoku who was in the other room. Muichiro knew that he and Akaza were friends now that Douma had defeated Akaza and Rengoku couldn't believe what happened either.

Until Giyuu entered the room where Tengen, Sanemi, Iguro, and Muichiro were, when he entered Sanemi immediately stared at him but Giyuu ignored him and walked towards the other room where Rengoku was.

When Giyuu saw that Rengoku was just sitting, he entered the room before talking to him.

"Hey about earlier," Rengoku said Giyuu turned his head slightly where Rengoku was sitting he didn't say anything after Rengoku spoke.

Giyuu is just on the tatami floor and Rengoku notices that Giyuu is quiet because Rengoku knows that since they all became demons there are other Hashira who have changed their behavior like Sanemi and Tengen, There are also others who have not changed their behavior like Giyuu, he is still silent as before so it is not new to Rengoku if Giyuu does not immediately speak to what he said earlier.

Rengoku sighed heavily he didn't know what he and Giyuu were going to talk about while Giyuu's dark blue eyes were just observing Rengoku, Giyuu knew what Rengoku wanted to talk about with him.

"Are you worried about Akaza Am I correct?" Giyuu asked the yellow-red-haired demon.

As the yellow-red-haired demon didn't speak up immediately to Giyuu's question knew that he was so worried about Akaza he didn't know why but he had a feeling that they had close friends since he battled Akaza in his mission on the Mugen train and that night all started.

Akaza offers Rengoku to become a demon like him but first Rengoku refuses Akaza's offer when Akaza doesn't like Rengoku's choice he fights him that day and when Rengoku is about to die his hand Akaza doesn't hesitate to transform him into a demon.

Akaza offers his blood to Rengoku and the yellow-red-haired boy doesn't have a choice but to swallow all Akaza's blood that night he becomes a demon like Akaza and Tanjiro gives him the rank of the upper moon 5.

Those memories are still fresh in Rengoku's mind until now even though he became a demon like Akaza, that's why Rengoku worries about Akaza because he also became Rengoku's first friend when he became a demon like him.

"Yeah," Rengoku said that's all Rengoku could tell Giyuu even if Rengoku didn't tell him, Giyuu knew that Akaza was the first one Rengoku became close to.

"Hmm, he will be fine trust me," Giyuu said while his eyes narrowed to the other room where Tengen, Sanemi, Muichiro, and Iguro were. while he was staring at them, Giyuu felt something strange in his chest that he couldn't explain.

'What is this? Is so so strange feeling.'

Giyuu thought to himself so he looked at his chest and held his chest while he felt his chest before his eyes closed.

Meanwhile, in the other room where Akaza was Akaza opened his eyes when he gained consciousness he looked around and saw the inside of his room so he wondered how he got to his room.

'The heck how am I supposed to get here?'

Akaza thought to himself as he looked around until the sojo door slid open when Akaza turned his head he saw Yoriichi standing there and staring at him so when Akaza saw him, Akaza's blood immediately boiled when he saw Yoriichi.d Yoriichi immediately noticed that Akaza's facial expression changed when he saw her, so he explained how he was getting here.

"I know what you're thinking Akaza," Yoriichi said.

"What did you do here?" Akaza asked the ponytail demon Yoriichi's demonic eyes were staring at Akaza's golden eyes, Yoriichi did not think that Tanjiro had not yet removed the upper moon 2 from Akaza's eyes.

"I'm not surprised if Tanjiro didn't change the mark in your eye," Yoriichi said as he stared at the pink-haired demon when Yoriichi said this to Akaza, Akaza wondered what Yoriichi meant by what he said.

"W-what do you mean that Tanjiro-sama didn't change the mark on my eye?" Akaza asked the ponytail demon.

"Hmm since You are so eager to know that Douma got your position and you lost the fight between the two of you," Yoriichi said to the pink-haired demon when Yoriichi said this Akaza's eyes were wide in shock he didn't know if he would trust what Yoriichi said to him.

Akaza can't understand her feelings now that a Lowes ba demon like Douma got her position as upper moon 2.

'How did this happen? This is not possible, Douma can't take my position as upper moon 2 Am I not strong enough to defeat him in a fight between the two of us?'

Many things come to Akaza's mind, especially the question of how he was defeated by a weak demon like Douma.

"N-no this is not possible...' Akaza mumbled to himself as he gripped the bed sheet on the futon because Akaza was so angry that he couldn't contain his feelings Now especially he failed his promise to the demon because Akaza thinks so low of himself now.

"Where is Douma? Yoriichi!" Akaza asked Yoriichi angrily and Yoriichi answered Akaza's question to him.

"Douma is in the chamber right now, probably having fun," Yoriichi answered Akaza's question to him.

Back then Akaza was holding back and was very angry with Douma but now that Douma has taken his position from him as upper moon 2 demon of 12 kizuki there is nothing more Anger than what he feels now.

"I need to go I need to talk to Douma!" Akaza said as he stood up on his futon a cold and demanding voice rang in the room.

"You will not leave your room Akaza." When the two demons heard this, they immediately knew who it was when Tanjiro stepped inside Akaza's room and immediately they both knelt when they saw the demon king.

now that the Demon King is here, Akaza wants to ask Tanjiro if what Yoriichi told him is true but when Akaza looks in front of him he sees the Demon King's eyes staring at him and Akaza can feel his anger towards him.

So Akaza just kept quiet and didn't ask the demon king any more questions all of a sudden they felt the heavy presence of the demon king.

"Akaza," Tanjiro said to Akaza, and when Akaza heard him call him he couldn't help but stare at him.

"You don't need to ask me yourself if you lost the fight between you and Douma because you know the truth that Douma is stronger than you," Tanjiro said as his red eyes stared at the pink-haired demon.

When the demon king himself said this to him, Akaza could not fully accept it himself, so when he stood before him, his two eyes were suddenly injured and he winced from the pain and the mark on his eye that used to be upper moon 2 now became upper moon 3 that a lot of blood came out of Akaza's eyes when the wound in his eye was healed and the kanji in his eye was changed to upper moon 3.

"Starting today your rank in 12 kizuki is upper moon 3 remember that Akaza." Before the demon king disappeared in front of Akaza Yoriichi stood up and just stared at Akaza who was now one of the inferior creatures even lower than him.

"Just accept Akaza that you are weaker now than before." Yoriichi told him before that Yoriichi was gone like a bubble and left Akaza traumatized, Akaza could not accept his defeat in the fight between him and Douma.

"No, I'm not weak! I will never be weak and I will prove that to you Douma I will also get what is right for me!" Akaza said as he touched his eyes.

End of flashback.

'Yes that's it He was like this before when he fought Akaza.' Giyuu thoughts to himself as he tries to avoid Douma's attack on him.

Douma has already noticed that Giyuu knows what is happening to him because even though he likes this attitude of his, he has nothing else to do with other demons but hates them and Douma wants to crush Giyuu.

"Giyuu just give up I know that you have nothing against me and I can only kill you, do you know that?" Douma asked Giyuu.

Giyuu knows from the beginning that Douma can kill him using his blood demon art techniques because he knows that Douma's blood demon art techniques are stronger than his.

"I already know from the beginning that you can crush me using your blood demon art techniques," Giyuu said Douma just smiled when he heard this from Giyuu.

"Oh really? so if you already know that I can crush you why?" Douma asked Giyuu.

Giyuu didn't answer Douma's question because Giyuu knew that this was exactly what Douma would do to him. At first, Douma couldn't crush Giyuu because Tanjiro turned into a demon.

All of Hashira told Tanjiro himself that they could not harm the Hashiras who had now become demons and upper moons like them.

'I have to finish Giyuu right here.'

Douma thought to himself and he ready his two golden fans when Giyuu saw this he became alert when suddenly Douma used his ice Blood demon art he swung his two golden fans to Giyuu and it created icee.

And it was almost going in Giyuu's direction so he also used his blood demon art to protect himself from the damage he would get from Douma's attack on him.

"Blood demon art techniques! Water barrier!"

When Giyuu used this a water barrier came out on Giyuu's surroundings and immediately shielded him from Douma's attack all of Douma's sharp ice was melting when this hit Giyuu's water barrier.

But Douma didn't smother he teleported behind Giyuu and immediately swung his golden fan again to Giyuu but the water in front of Giyuu also created behind him so that Giyuu wouldn't be hit by Douma's attacks on him and it cost a lot of force because it was so strong it almost destroyed the entire rooms they were fighting now.

Douma stepped away from Giyuu Douma couldn't believe that Giyuu was able to stop his attacks like that because Giyuu had never been able to avoid such attacks.

'I'm impressed he manages to block my attack to him for just a second... But I have to crush him just for you Y/n.'

Douma thought to himself as he ready again himself to attack Giyuu when suddenly Giyuu swung his two hands in a cross Douma was surprised by this when a large water wave It suddenly crushed Douma.

When Douma was hit by Giyuu's attack, Giyuu locked Douma in his water and when Giyuu did this, he did not let Douma out of it.

'Now you are the one who will die between the two of us now.'

Giyuu thought to himself as he stared at the big bubble he created to detain Douma While Douma was unable to use his blood demon art.

'Screw this I can't use my blood demon art techniques in this situation.'

Douma thought to himself as he struggled to use his blood demon art techniques while Giyuu was just watching over Douma in what he was doing Giyuu knew that Douma tried to escape from the prison they made for him.

"It's no use no matter what you do you cannot use your blood demon art techniques in this situation," Giyuu said to Douma.

"I need to do something," Douma said to himself he tried his blood demon art to ice the whole bubble but it was no use.

"I already told you Douma u can't use your blood demon art techniques if you are trapped in that bubble I created just for you," Giyuu said as he stared at Douma trying to ice his water bubble.

"Don't waste your time Douma... You see this bubble where you are now can absorb all your strength and when it's ready it can crush you." Giyuu explained to Douma but little did Giyuu know that Douma just created an ice clone to trick Giyuu.

Giyuu didn't know that what was inside the bubble was just Douma's clone, in a few minutes Douma's clone suddenly melted inside the bubble and Giyuu was surprised by this and this is when he found out that a clone was locked in his water bubbles.

"Now Giyuu, you are the one to die out of the two of us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 47 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...
198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
175K 10.1K 25
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) 鬼で所有権: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll �...
253K 10K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...