[OLD!] little sister (BoBoiBo...

By p0chikun

"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and h... More

|☁︎ about (y/n) ☁︎|
[ ☁︎ - 0 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 1 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 2 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 3 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 4 - ☁︎ ]
!ART CHILD (Y/N)! Pikachu face surprised? 6 years old (y/n)
[ ☁︎ - 6 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 7 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 8 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 9 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 10 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 11 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 12 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 13 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ 14 ☁︎ ]
author

[ ☁︎ - 5 - ☁︎ ]

856 33 3
By p0chikun

☁︎- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . Chapter 5 . . .

| . . . ☁️ 🌸 . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

You watched curious what Gopal doing, Gopal collect the rock and place in there then he activate his power. "Chocolate 'cekodok' transformation!" The rocks change to a chocolate. "Haa. You want some?" He give you one then you shook your head with deadpan face. Gopal shrugged his shoulder then look his friends.

"Ewww. . No thanks we brought our own food." Two girls take out their food.

"Suit yourself then. . It's your lost. ." He said then eat the chocolate.

You notice BoBoiBoy sigh. "Sheeshh. . . We've been trying to search for this power sphera for 2days why can't we find it."

"Just take it easy BoBoiBoy it's not our fault everytime we managed to tracked it down it just disappear." Gopal said.

"Yeahh. Ochobot's energy is running out since he keep using teleport power" ying said as she looked ochobot is recharging.

BoBoiBoy look down and you notice his face kinda frown. you got up your seat on branch then you went front of him then you pat his head. While your other hand holding a cup of water.

"You need to be patient this is our 1st mission." Yaya said.

"But supposedly we should be better for our 1st mission we need to-" BoBoiBoy and you cut off by the noise.

You looked around what noise come from but all you can see the fog at this night, Gopal hide BoBoiBoy behind. "What's that sound?" He started scared.

Then another sound and again looked around, you turn your face then notice a cactus front of you Wich you made curious. "Huh? Since when there's a cactus over there?" You curious. Then sudden cactus move and reveal itself a cat.

Everyone surprised except you awed and surprised and including the girls too.

"Cat?"

"Aawwww! So cute! !"

The cat scratch itself, then he sniff something. It looked at you then looked at cup of water in your hand were holding, the cat look at you with adorable eyes then it lick.

You blink curious with clueless. You look the cup then cat then cup then cat. "Ooooh. . . You thirsty? Here. . Drink this-" You crouch down and about give the cat the water.

Gopal went over you as quickly cat step back "dei! What do you think you're doing (y/n)?! We have a limited supply of water." He said as you deadpan at him then you take out your tongue as you 'bleh' at him.

Then Gopal heard hissing, he looked turn and see a cat hissing at him, he yelped, you went over the cat as you place the cup on the ground. "Just let it drink meanie Gopal, it must be real thirsty" you said as you watch the cat went the cat and sniff. Then he lick as he drink the water. You awed the cat as you turn look at your big brother. "Big brother, can we adopt this kitten?" You asked innocent.

"Oh. . We can't do that." He refused, he saw a cat had collar neck.

"Why?"

"It already got an owner. ."

"Huh?"

"Take a look, there's a collar around his neck"

"Huh? Really?" You looked turn at the cat and you notice the cat has collar. "Oh! You're right big brother! And there's even a bell too!" You said.

The cat already drink whole water and it take it off the cup and lick itself and purred.

"Aaaawww!" You three awed the cat.

"You're so cute! !" Ying exclaimed, she patter the cat as the cat like it.

Gopal crossed his arm. "Hmph! Yeah sure cute first you begged for food I bet you want some food aswell right?" He said. As he glared the cat and showed the chocolate.

"That's not nice Gopal." Yaya direct at him as she hold her hip.

"Go away!" He defensive. "Shoohh shoohh!"

"Eh? Gopal, don't!" BoBoiBoy warned him, the cat look at gopal with and hissing as Gopal shocked and yelped.

Then it tackle him and scratch him and spike. "AAH! That's hurt!" Then it stopped fighting. "It hurts. . . Everywhere. ." He said. As you laughed.

"Hehehe. Awesome." He thumb up then sudden his watch glitching. "Huh? What happening to my watch?" He said in curious. Then he notice your watch light up and he can see the symbol like a water and sun together, symbol seem unlock it but it's loading in progress in 0%. Seen you didn't notice your watch has loading progress. "Huh? Why her power watch like that. . . ?" BoBoiBoy thought.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

next morning

You all went the cave and look around, you notice a red scratch on the rock as you went there curious look.

Ochobot scanning the cave. "The power sphera's signal getting weaker maybe it already fled from this area" he said while you run and look around the cave.

BoBoiBoy sigh. "sheesh we missed it again." He said.

"But. . . What happened here?" Yaya asked as they all notice the rock has red scratch in cave.

Gopal start felling scared. "This cave gave me the chills" then he hide BoBoiBoy behind then cried. "I don't want be eaten by a desert bear." He said.

"Ishh" BoBoiBoy let go his shoulder that Gopal hold his shoulder. "There's no such thing." He said.

You notice a broken net, you grab it and went to ochobot. "Ochobot, what is this thing?" You asked curious.

Ochobot scanning the broken net. "This looks like an energy net" then he turn and scanning the red scratch and a hole. "and this. . . Looks like there's been shootout."

Gopal cried. "This is a desert bear with laser blaster!"

"Aiyaaa" ying facepalm. "What are you blabbering about?" Then you all heard a sound.

"What's that sound?" BoBoiBoy asked then another sound from cave entrance.

You all turn and see there a someone in cave. Gopal immediately climb on BoBoiBoy. "That's the DESERT BEAR!" He panic.

Two girls terrified while you just curious with Pikachu surprised face.

"Help. . ." Then, it fainted. You all made confused then run toward the fainted person.

You all looked at the person with curious face and BoBoiBoy said. "A fallen cactus?"

Then sudden- "help! !"

Gopal scream. "The cactus is alive! !"

You want closer look but BoBoiBoy his hand on your shoulder and you supposed not look closer the cactus, he worried you might get hurt or happened.

"Water. . ." Cactus said.

"He's thirsty"

ying get the water bottle on her backpack then she give to cactus. "Here you go drink this" she said as cactus take the water bottle then drink it.

Ochobot scanning cactus while it drink. "It looks like. . . He's a native of planet gurunda." He said as cactus done drinking and feel it recharge itself.

"Much better! Thank you little saplings" cactus thank you all.

"Who are you?" You asked curious. "Oh and also what are you doing here?" Then you tilted your head.

"I'm a hunter from the kaktoi tribe my name is. . . Waibi, the thorn one, popogan the son of papago and the son gopogo" you and BoBoiBoy look at you then look at the gang then look back at cactus still continue. "And the son of pusgato. . ."

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

~time skip brought you by BoBoiBoy and (y/n) playing the soccer~

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

The gang sit down while cactus continue the names, Gopal sleep in laying the rock, yaya and ying sit eachother beside, BoBoiBoy sit behind you, BoBoiBoy braid your little hair while you hold ochobot and listen the cactus name. "And the son of gopoga and the son of pagogo"

Gopal yawn. "So long. . . When is it going to end"

"And the son of pogogo, who are you little saplings?" Cactus done the names as you all stood up.

"Err. . . I'm BoBoiBoy and this is ochobot, (y/n), gopal, yaya and ying." He introduce himself, his friend and you. "What are you doing here anyway?" He asked.

"I was sent to seek outside help my village under attacked"

"Huh?! Attacked?" You exclaimed.

"Please help me little saplings" it front of BoBoiBoy and Gopal then it kneel down and begged. "Please help my village!" Then it hug to BoBoiBoy and Gopal. Both boys feel hurt the spike of hug. As you 'ouch' face at them and slight concerned.

"That hurts!"

"Yeah,yeah sure! We'll help you."

"Huh? That's great!" It let go hug from two boys and it put them down, you went BoBoiBoy and Gopal as you help them take out the spike. "Little saplings is going to help my village let's go we need to move out now so that we'll be there before the sun sets" it said as it walk out the cave.

"Yay! Let's go! Let's go! To The village!" You beamed and excited then you follow cactus behind as the gang follow you two.

You all walked out the cave and follow the cactus. "Is it far?" You asked innocent.

"Very far" it looked around then he saw the village. "Haaa here we are! Welcome to my village."

You poker face expression at him then blink. "Huh. . . It's not that far. I thought you said we'll be there before the sun sets?" You said.

"Yes, you're right the sun still up right?" He said as it walk in the village as you all follow it.

When you all in village. The village look quiet and seem no one in village. "It looks like a ghost town. Where's everybody?"

The cactus sigh. "All of them. . . Has fled to that mountain to avoid being attacked from the monster." He said as pointed the Mountain.

Then a cactus run towards him. "Father! Another house just got attacked!"

"What?!" He unison. "Quickly little saplings! Follow me!" He exclaimed as you all follow them.

You all arrive the house been destroyed. "Eh? What happened here?" BoBoiBoy asked.

"This. . . This is the work of gurunda monster" a boy cactus quickly run front you all as you yelped how he so fast running.

"Gurunda monster?!" The gang look shocked.

"What monster are you talking about?" You asked the cactus.

"Legend has said. . . Long time ago. . . There was an animal. . ."

"Dei. . . Why did you ask him?" Gopal said in poker face.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

~time skip brought you by (y/n) drink hot chocolate~

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

". . .and now. . . The gurunda monster often attacked our village. . ." You all sit same position but you can't any longer hold ochobot, now is BoBoiBoy hold ochobot as his chin on ochobot top of his head while you all listen him. "To seek some water. . ." As he done.

You all stood up and yawn. Ying rub her eyes. "So that monster is just thirsty"

"Hmmm" Gopal place his hand in his hip. "Can't you just say the monster was looking for water? Wouldn't that be easier?" He asked.

"Yes. . . Long ago. . . The gurunda monster was able to get water from the cacti behind our village but now. . . Those cacti has transform into weird rubber like thingy" he said as you all looked the village behind and the cacti look bubble gum.

"Errrr. . ." You and BoBoiBoy sweatdrop. As you remember the flashback that Gopal transform the cacti into a bubble gum as ying told him.

Gopal tsk. "I wonder who did that" he said.

Ying dash him as she whispered. "You're the one who did this right?"

"Eh? You're the one who asked me too right?" He whispered back.

As cactus heard them. He turn and look at them. "Eh? What are you two arguing about?"

Both ying and Gopal nervous laugh. "Hehehe nothing. Hehehe."

Cactus seem suspicious both of them as he look at them suspicious, both sweatdrop as you stopped him. "Don't worry! We'll defeat the gurunda monster and chase him out of this village!" You beamed.

"Yaaaayyy! Thank you!" The cactuses run towards you, Gopal and BoBoiBoy.

BoBoiBoy yelped as they about hug them with spike. He pulled you behind him before the cactus hug two boys with spike on them. While you behind them as you 'ouch' face at them.

"Errrr you're welcome. . ." Gopal say and while he in pain the spikes.

"But. . How are we supposed to find that monster?" Yaya asked.

Ying place her finger on her chin. "Hmmmm. . . I got an idea!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"Dei. . . Are you sure this will work?"

"Ofcourse with the water we have gathered it will attract the monster to come here"

Then Gopal appeared on thought and he spoke. "Dei. It's not a monster, it's a bear with laser blaster."

You appeared too. "That kinda dumb but I imagine the bear look cute with laser blaster!" You beamed and you imagine that thing as Gopal looked at you with obvious then you all out the thought as ying continue the plan.

"Yeah sure. When the bear comes. . . BoBoiBoy is going to trap it with earth elemental power"

"What if it fight back?"

"Don't worry, (y/n) hold it with giant pink hand power and me and yaya is going to stop it, if (y/n) can't any longer hold it."

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

"You go transform back all those cacti! It's your fault that this village got attacked." You huffy. As Gopal nervous smile.

"Huh?" You heard behind you as you yelped. "What is it?"

"Nothing!" You both exclaimed.

"This plan is going to work!"

Yaya notice there the water. It's a cat. "Eh? That's the cat from last night."

"Eh? What is it doing there? If the monster comes, the cat will be in danger" ying said as you run towards the cat.

"I need to save it!"

"Eh? Wait!"

You run towards it as you said. "Kitty! You should not be here it's dangerous! Come on. Let me take you safe place." You smiled.

"Run (y/n)! That's the monster!"

"Huh? Monster?!" You Unison. "Where is it?!" You looked turn left and right but no one.

Cactus facepalm. "Ooohhh this little innocent sapling that cat in your arm is the monster!" He panic.

You look turn the cat. "This cat?" The cat meowing and looked at you with adorable eyes. "How this cat can be monster-" you cut off by the transquilliser dart almost hit the cat as it shoot on the ground that it almost hit you.

The gang gasped as BoBoiBoy run towards you, you looked turn and saw a shiny thing and you notice there is adudu been hiding there afar. "I've missed."

You gasped. "Green box?! What are you doing here? Are you planning something!"

"That power sphera is mine!"

"Power Sphera?" You and ochobot curious said. As ochobot scanning the cat.

BoBoiBoy arrive as you and he glared at adudu. "You're asking for it BoBoiBoy element- argh!" His watch electric on his wrist.

"Big brother!" You exclaimed in worried.

BoBoiBoy look his watch. "What's wrong with my watch?"

"BoBoiBoy is unable to use his power." Ochobot said.

"Take this! Transquilliser dart!" Adudu shoot the cat.

You notice. "Watch out!" You caught the cat before the transquilliser about hit you, you felt the arm around you and the cat. You looked and wide eyes. BoBoiBoy front of you as he fell into the ground and you notice the transquilliser dart behind him. "BIg brother!" You cried as you crouche down while the cat meowing at him in worried.

BoBoiBoy smiled before he sleep. "Big brother- ow!" The transquilliser dart hit your shoulder. You felt dozen and sleeping, you feel into the ground as the cat meowing at you and before you felt sleep.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

[BoBoiBoy pov]

I slowly woke up and see my sister sleep front of me, we're both sleep on the ground and I notice her shoulder got hit the transquilliser dart. I slowly sat up then I pulled her and I hold her in my arm. She still sleep, I heard probe scream.

I looked and notice a big giant cat? And it were playing probe. "Hehehe. . Exactly like a cat. ." I weakly said. I took out the transquilliser dart on my little sister shoulder.

Then I look up and see The cat bite on probe then it notice the red dot, it threw probe and been attracted the red dot and it played it, then sudden it trapped it by the net. Sudden electric it. I gasped, the electric stopped as the cat fell into the ground and smoke. Then the smoke gone and see the cat changed back to normal size.

I carefully landed (y/n) on the ground while she sleep, then I stood up. "I- I need to save the cat" I say as I determined. Then my watching glitching again and I shake it. "Come on" then the glitch gone.

"Haa! Got it! BoBoiBoy triple split!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

[3rd pov]

Adudu point the gun at cat on forehead. "Come to me."

"Wind blasts!" Wind blasts at adudu as adudu flew away.

He landed the ground. "Huh?" He looked at lightning run toward him from afar. "Get him probe!"

"Lightning blade!"

"Energy blinds!"

Both tossing eachother then the lightning blade able to slice the energy bind, then it hit the gun from probe robot hand then electric himself.

Adudu was sneaking from cat he about take it. Then sudden a pink Barrier appeared on the cat inside. Adudu turn look and see you were awake and he see you look different your clothes and color. but your eyes half open then you yawn. "Don't . . You dare. . Touch that kitty. . !" Then you yawned.

"Earth punch!" Both probe and adudu hit the rock on under as earth keep punching the ground and hit them both. He stopped as he stomp as adudu and probe flew away and both landed the mountain.

"This is for hurting our little sister!" Wind exclaimed. his hand on his hip as lightning and earth nod as agree.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Gopal changed back the cacti. "Okay, I've transform all the cacti back to normal- arrghhh!" The cactus went to him as his spike on Gopal as the arm on his shoulder.

"Thank you little sapling. We are in your debt, but. . ." He looked at Gopal. "Don't do it again" Gopal felt dark aura around him as Gopal sweatdrop.

You and cat playing eachother as you used spring season to create a small ball pink as the cat play with them as yaya and ying watch you two.

BoBoiBoy place his finger on his chin. "Hmm. . . Why adudu said something about power sphera?"

"Try look closely, what's that thing on its neck" ochobot said ad BoBoiBoy look the cat on it neck.

"Hmm, a bell?"

"Not just an ordinary bell, that's a power sphera."

"Power Sphera?" BoBoiBoy surprised.

As the bell spoke. "I'm bellbot, power sphera of enlargement power!"

"Huh?!" The all gasped and surprised except you curious blink and smile face. As you asked.

"Huh? Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

"I'm sorry, I thought you were one of the bad guys."

Yaya turn asked. "How did you give your powers to this cat?"

"This cat was the first creature I've bumped into when arrived on this planet. This cat took care of me all this while. But since I always being hunted down. I gave the enlargement power to cattus so that it can protect me from the power spheras hunter." Bellbot said the story how the cat get power. "Isn't cattus great?"

"Wahh?! It's name is cattus? That's so cute!" You three exclaimed with awed.

Gopal place his arm on BoBoiBoy shoulder. "So that means, our Mission is complete."

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go bellbot, follow us back." BoBoiBoy said.

But bellbot refuse follow them. "I'm sorry. I can't follow you guys. I need to be with cattus, I need this cat, and this cat needs me."

"Haiyah. I'm sure the commander will not be happy to hear this. Because we didn't bring bellbot back." Ying said.

"It's okay, I'm sure that he'll understand."

"What matter is. . . Our mission is complete. Let's go back home!"

"Let's go!" You all exclaimed. As ochobot open the portal.

You merge back original yourself as you turn around and wave everyone. "Bye cattus! By everyone!"

"Bye! Do come visit next time. There's still a lot of story I need to tell!"

You all sweatdrop and nervous. Laugh "Errrr. . . Okay, bye!" As you all run in the portal.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

You all made it the spaceship before the portal closed. "Yeahh, were back! finally I don't have to look at the furious cat anymore!" Gopal said.

As you looked at him with glared then you didn't notice the cattus on your top of your head. "Oi! You call it furious cat?" You and bellbot mad at him as cattus hissing him.

BoBoiBoy surprised how cattus top of your head. "Eh? You guys followed us back?"

"Heheh. I'm sorry, it seems like cattus really likes you guys and it got new friend!" Bellbot said as cattus jump off your head and look at you with adorable eyes and it want play with you.

Kokoci walk towards you three. "Congratulations young cadets, finally you guys managed to get the power sphera-" sudden he stomp cattus tail.

Cattus glared at him as it used the power and giant itself and attack the gang, except you. While you tried calm cattus down.

"AAAAAHHHH! !"

"WHAT KIND OF MONSTER YOU GUYS BROUGHT BACK! ! !"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . Next chapter 6 . . .

| . . . ☁️🌸 . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.4K 32
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...
37.3K 1K 27
[Changed story title] Oldest - Thunderstorm 2nd Oldest - Cyclone 3rd Oldest - Earthquake Mid - Blaze 2nd Mid - Ice Younger - Thorn Youngest - Solar M...
37.3K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
67.4K 1.5K 17
hey darlings! just as the title says its a boboiboy oneshot yay quick disclaimer: i do not own anything except for the plot ideas and my oc. the res...