frostbitten [jelsa]

By ggrangerly

When the two worlds collides,Jack knew that maybe raising her,training her,and protecting her is a dangerous... More

frostbitten
i-jack
ii-manor
iii-ice
v-rude

iv- voices

46 3 0
By ggrangerly

My mind is boggling as hell.I could have sworn the stupid long stick was there.There!Laying on the pile of grass.

Although the driveway is dimly lit,I can pretty much spot the stick from miles away.Come on,the stick glows.

I don't need glasses,I can see well.The stick has something covering it and light reflects off it.So it looks like it was glowing.

I rubbed my elbows,but then shook my head to clear off my thoughts.I guess that eyes was just playing tricks on me.Maybe it was just a small stick that fell onto the pile of leaves.Who knows that my lie was actually true.There were squirrels there running around.It will make no sense,but I got to believe in my own lie so that I won't go crazy about something that I haven't figure out why.

I walked upstairs to my own room.My parents was busy watching television in the living room.As I passed by Anna's room,she was busy tapping away in her keypad of her phone.The television was switched on,and the replay of the talkshow Ellen was playing in the background.

I went to straight to the bathroom in my bedroom and brushed my teeth.I splashed some water on my face to freshen up,before changing my clothes to my pyjamas.I read my book for a while,and soon lights was out as I fell into a deep slumber.

A thick blanket of snow lays on the evergreen ground.The whole surroundings was covered with snow.It was obvious that a snow blizzard has just ended.

I looked up when I heard noises coming from a far.Someone was walking towards me,and I smiled when I recognised the person.

"So you can make snow,huh?" Someone asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah,so? I can shoot sharp icicles at you if you want to die," I beamed jokingly,"You can be my first guest if you like."

The guy raised his hands in mocking surrender,"No,maybe not.It's a terrible idea if you kill me.It will be payback time."

I made a snowball in a split second and tossed it into the air continuously,"Wanna bet?"

"Oh please,the both of us knows that I'm gonna win,"He bragged on.

"Maybe,but let's not forget that I haven't tried my powers for a long time.After all,in snowball fights,I have the best aim," I stated with pride as the snowball disappears into thin air,knowing that the conversation is going to be long.

"Hmm,but I think that I'm gonna win.Obviously.I have the brains,and the beauty too,"He slicked his hair back into a quiff as he said those words.

I faked a barf,"Ew,brains and beauty combined is so not a good combination for you man."

"So you mean it fits you?"He raised his eyebrows.

I cleared my throat and stood proudly,"Of course.Why doesn't it?It makes sense you know."

The guy rolled his eyes and said sarcastically jokingly,"Yeah,it so does."

"Come on,wanna bet or no?Cause I'm getting tired of battling with your lameness," I asked.

"Snowball fight!"He yelled as he threw a snowball at me which I easily dodged.

I heard some movements,my eyes was soon wide open.I sat up,looking around to see nothing.However,there was a creaking noise coming from the ceiling of my room.My head was immediately snapped up.To see the sight of someone floating -or at least, flying- in my room is something that you don't see everyday.And the first thing that comes to my mind is to scream.

I screamed,which obviously sent the guy in panic.He didn't know what to do,so that made me shut the hell up.Of course,screaming for at least five seconds could send someone worried and find you to see if anything happened.

"Elsa!"Anna rushed into my room,her hair was frizzy like the usual with the white streak in her hair tangled along with her orange hair,"You alright?What happened?"

I gulped,thinking that I should lie again,"N-Nothing.Don't worry,I thought there was a mouse but it's just a squirrel.Sorry to bother you,Anna."

"Oh,"Was what Anna could say as she walks away,"I'll tell Dad later about the squirrel issue.Too much squirrels here,and it's gonna be a pest issue."

I quickly faced the flying guy and grabbed the thing closest to me - a thick book,"Who are you?"

"Jack.Jack Frost,"The guy said,smirking before zooming off to the balcony where the door swished open and close again after he flew out.

awh jack just left like that.

lol elsa gotta stop cursing.

expect a long chapter next. :)

-ggrangely xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
296K 8.9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...