Trolls: BroZone Sleepover

By BookwormtoWriter

Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC... More

⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Prologue: First BroZone Sleepover⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter One: BroZone Concert⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Two: Spruce's Great Idea⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Three: Sleepover Preparation⋆⁺₊⋆⋆
⋆⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Four: Today's the Day⋆⁺₊⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Five: Hotel Room Surprise⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
☀️🌴 Chapter Seven: Beach Volleyball Fun 🌴☀️
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Eight: Treat Yourself⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Nine: Let's Make Pizza Tonight⋆⋆ ☾⋆
⋆⋆☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Ten: Broccoli⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆Chapter Eleven: Laxatives in Lemonade Prank⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Twelve: Whaat is Happening?⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Thirteen: Arcades Fun⋆⋆☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Fourteen: Under Pressure⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Fifteen: Party Pooper⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Sixteen: Pillow Fight⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
Chapter Seventeen: BroZone's Got Talent (Pt. 1)
Chapter Eighteen: BroZone's Got Talent (Pt. 2) ☾
☾ Chapter Nineteen: Chaotic Movie Night ☾
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Twenty: Family Comfort⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-One: Truth or Dare (Pt. 1)⋆ ☾⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Two: Truth or Dare (Pt. 2)⋆ ☾⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Three: Dares⋆ ☾⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Four: BroZone Dance Party⋆ ☾⋆

☀️🌴 Chapter Six: Having Fun at the Beach 🌴☀️

1.4K 31 253
By BookwormtoWriter

~At the Beach (4:09 pm)~

Clay had been smiling for the past five minutes as he watched his 2nd oldest brother Spruce being tapped by random Trolls due to having a "Kick Me" sign on the back of his hair, which he put on him before they left. It became the last straw when another random troll tapped him and took off the sign from Spruce's hair.

Spruce's voice sounded a bit irritated. "Okay, who's been messing with my hair...."

Spruce turned around to his brothers and the random Troll who held out a piece of paper. Clay snickered.

"I found this on the back of your hair. Bye." The random Troll left.

Spruce held out the piece of paper and faced his brothers. John Dory, Floyd, and Branch giggled while Clay busted out laughing. 

Spruce gave them a serious look while smiling. "Are you guys serious? You knew that I had this sign on the back my hair the whole time?"

"It wasn't my idea," Branch said.

"Me neither," Floyd said.

"It was Clay," John Dory said.

"Hey!!!" Clay said.

"I figured. It sounds like you to do this prank," Spruce said.

Clay chuckled. "Ha, I got you soooooo good!! Around fifteen Trolls, including us, had been tapping you. That was a fun prank!"

Spruce rolled his eyes, shaking his head, smiling at Clay. "Ha, you sure did. Good one. Now, let's go have some fun!"

They all cheered and raced towards the sandy beaches, doing a kind of tiptoe hop through the sand as it was hot as ever. Clay yelped, along with John Dory, Floyd and Branch too as they did a tiptoe hop across the sand until it wasn't hot anymore. On the other hand, Spruce who walked on the beach as if it was nothing.

Clay faced his 2nd older brother. Of course, he's used to the sand's heat. He practically lived on Vacay Island for....how long?

Spruce stopped and faced his brothers with his sunglasses on. "Welcome bros to the beaches of Vacay Island."

He started to sing.

🎶 This is the place 🎶

🎶 Where it's sunset all the time 🎶

Spruce pointed at the sunset.

🎶 Warm, fun and wild 🎶

Spruce pointed into the water.

🎶 There must be something in the ocean 🎶

"Ooh, is that a starfish?" Clay asked.

Spruce walked towards John Dory who slurped into a drink.

🎶 Sippin Fruit punch 🎶

"Mmmm," John Dory said.

🎶 Taking poses near the ocean 🎶

🎶 Oh yeah 🎶

Spruce posed near the ocean.

Spruce walked towards BroZone fans, winking at them.

🎶 Our fans 🎶

🎶 Squeal and scream 🎶

BroZone fans squealed, carrying their books and phones.

Spruce smiled at them.

🎶 Wanting autographs and selfies 🎶

🎶 Of us 🎶

Spruce spun around.

🎶 You can travel the world 🎶

He and his brothers danced in unison while he sang.

🎶 But nobody can groove like the BroZone brothers can 🎶

🎶 Once you meet all of us 🎶

🎶 You'll be falling in love 🎶

🎶 Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh 🎶

Spruce danced in front of his brothers while they walked behind him.

🎶 We are the BroZone Brothers, we're unforgettable 🎶

🎶 Cool sunglasses, cute poses, oh yeah 🎶

The BroZone brothers walked on the beach in unison.

Spruce continued to sing.

🎶 When we walk along the beach 🎶

🎶 We'll make you stare at us 🎶

🎶 Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh 🎶

🎶 We are the BroZone Brothers, we are so hot 🎶

🎶 Charming, colorful, close, we will make you squeal 🎶

The girls squealed.

Spruce continued to sing.

🎶 Our hair together represent 🎶

🎶 Now put your hands up 🎶

"Put those hands up, Trolls," Clay said.

Everyone, including the BroZone brothers put their hands in the air.

Spruce danced.

🎶 Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh 🎶

Clay danced with Spruce, singing.

🎶 Break it down, Clay-Clay here 🎶

🎶 The BroZone Brothers 🎶

🎶 We love each other 🎶

🎶 I wish to stay together forever 🎶

~~~

~5 minutes later~

Remembering what he told Viva before he left, Clay collected some seashells for Viva to have and surprisingly he found a nice, shiny pearl too. Branch and Floyd were making sandcastles, John Dory swam in the ocean, and Spruce was surfing far out in the ocean, singing the "Vacay Island" song. 

Clay got an idea as he told Branch, Floyd, and John Dory to toss him around as he tucked and rolled into a ball form. They all tossed him as if he was a beach ball, having a lot of fun. Clay unraveled himself from being in a ball form, landing into the water, laughing.

Seven minutes later, Spruce grabbed five surfboards, gave one each to his brothers and told them to join him in the water. Together, they surfed across the waves. They spent quite a while surfing, which was enjoyable. Before they could get back to the beach, they all gone through a wipeout, falling into the ocean water. They laughed.

"Wow, look at you, Spruce!" John Dory said, laughing.

Clay gasped. "Goodness, Rapunzel, look at all that hair. Or to say Rapunztroll!!"

Spruce laughed and looked at his hand mirror that he brought with him. "Ha, ha. It looks interesting when wet."

Spruce passed the hand mirror to Branch. "Gosh, my hair's down."

Branch passed the mirror to Floyd. "Wow......is this really me? Wow."

Clay busted out laughing. "OH, JOHN!!! WHO ARE YOU?"

John Dory looked at himself in the hand mirror.  "Oh gee. My hair's looking very.......different. I mean, we all look different."

Clay had to admit it......John Dory was right about them looking different.

~~~

~A few minutes later~

The BroZone brothers were still enjoying the sun, swimming and playing in the ocean. They were getting all wet and laughing at themselves, especially how they're hair looked when it was all wet. But little did John Dory, Floyd, Branch, and Spruce know that Clay was planning up something to do while they are at the beach..............pranks.

Clay got out of the water and laid out the beach towels that Spruce brought inside his purple duffel bag on the beach. But before he could laid out the last towel, he made a sandpit and laid the blanket on top of it while his brothers weren't looking. He laid on his towel, smiling at them.

"Let's sit in the sun for a bit," Clay suggested.

Spruce, John Dory, and Branch sat on their beach towels. When Floyd sat on his, he sank in with it. 

"Oop," Floyd said.

Spruce and Branch gasped. John Dory snickered.

"What happened?" Spruce said.

Clay laughed, helping his younger brother up. Floyd pulled out the towel to find a hole under it. Floyd couldn't help but laugh. Yes. He was laughing for quite a while, getting the giggles, looking back at the hole, continuing to laugh. John Dory laughed along with him too. Spruce and Branch smiled at him.

"Wow. Wow, you actually got me pretty good. I didn't even notice it," Floyd said.

After filling in the hole, Floyd laid his towel on the sand again and this time was able to lay on his beach towel without sinking. Spruce, Floyd, Clay and Branch put on their sunglasses while John Dory put on his skiing goggles, letting the sunset beamed at them.

~~~

~10 minutes later~

Clay stood from lying on the beach towel to find Branch asleep. He turned to the left to find a random blowup mattress lying on the sandy beach. He let out a smirk as he walked towards it, grabbed it and faced his brothers.

"Ooooooo....what are you up to, Clay?" Floyd asked.

"Shh..." Clay shushed his younger brother, pointing at Branch. "I'm going to prank him. John Dory, come help me out."

"Uh oh, Branch isn't going to be happy," Spruce said, still lying on the beach towel.

Clay and John Dory carried Branch onto the blowup mattress and dragged it through the sand to the ocean, watching it float for a bit. They gave each other a high-five waiting for the moment to come.

A few minutes later, there was a sudden yelp. Branch waved his arms at them, fell into the water, got back on the mattress, paddling back to shore.

"Uh oh," Floyd said.

"Get ready to get yelled at," Spruce said.

Branch walked towards Clay. "Really, Clay?"

Clay laughed. "I got you too."

Spruce sat up, still wearing his sunglasses. "Got to put on some sunscreen."

"Me too," John Dory said.

Spruce opened his duffel bag to bring out the sunscreen bottle. Clay grinned as he watched him shake it up. Oh, little does he know that I had put some glue inside of the bottle while he was swimming in the ocean. Hehehe.

Spruce squirted a ton of "sunscreen" onto his hands and passed it to John Dory who squirted it on his hands, rubbing it on his face. Spruce rubbed some his left arm, but then they stopped.

"What the—" John Dory kept adding more "sunscreen".

Looking confused, Spruce kept rubbing his arm, but there was still "sunscreen" on his arm.

"Whaaat is happening?" Spruce kept rubbing his arm.

"Oh, no, is it bad sunscreen?" Clay said.

"I don't know...ew, it's sticky too." Spruce said.

"Wait. Is this......................glue?" John Dory looked at his hands, sniffed at them and looked back at Clay who laughed and held out the glue bottle in his hands.

"Let's goooooo," Clay said.

"Clay. Now I've got to go wash my face off in the water," John Dory said, walking towards the ocean to clean his face off.

Spruce oohed at him, shaking his head. "Ooh, you are so going to get it."

Clay smirked at them as Spruce returned to the ocean to clean off the glue. Alright, that is enough pranking my brothers.....for now. And Spruce might think that was the prank I wanted to do, but it's not it.....just wait till we get back to the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 46 8
Clay has always been the Fun One in the popular Pop Troll band BroZone with his bros. But when his brothers leave, and he does the same, he wonders i...
1.7K 49 6
Brozone wants a break from shows, music, ANYTHING during their short Winter Break. But of course Queen Poppy decides to set up a Valentines Day Dance...
13.8K 360 8
Made a new one so its more recent REQUESTS: OPEN !!!
41.4K 715 27
This is for all Trolls lovers and those who have are into the BroZone brothers too!! I hope you guys will enjoy my very first BroZone story! (Novembe...