Business Rivals - 2

By Wanderlust_68

Two people, who hate each other to the core and are always ready to choke each other, are now tangled in fate... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - New Idea
Chapter 2 - Theif
Chapter 4 - Nanon
Chapter 5 - Party Party Yah 1
Chapter 6 - Party Party Yah 2
Chapter 7 - Naked Butt
Chapter 8 - My Wild Kitten

Chapter 3 - Kitten

554 47 33
By Wanderlust_68

Double Update🎊🎉

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

A young handsome doctor, checking sick dog and softly stroking his purr when he is injecting medicine to the pet. Dog winced when the syringe sting into its skin. 

"Oww.. Owww.. It's completed" The doctor tries to cuddle the hurt dog.

"Give him medicines in time. He will be okay and give soft food for a day." He said with a smile. As the dog owner took the dog away, his phone rang.

"Hello"

Mild - "Mix, what should I do? Am really worried." The doctor, Mix, can hear worry in his friend's voice.

Mix - "What happened, Mild?"

Mild told him everything happened and how Tharn played dirty games and Type's anger. He said everything while pressing the elevator to come up.

Mix - "Shit!!! It's really bad."

Mild - "What should I do, Mix? He is surely going to Kirigun corporation. I don't know what the hell he will do there."

Mix - "Calm down, can you? Let's go to him and stop him before he does something." Mild entered the elevator and the doors closed.

Mild - "Yeah. Wait outside the clinic and I will pick you up." Both hung up. Inside of the elevator is made up of full mirror glass. Mild eyed mirror, when something on his head caught his attention. White hair? He is just 27 but already white hair in his head.

Mild - "Oh my god!!!! White hair? Am I getting old at a young age? It's all because Type and the stress he is giving to me. I will become white -haired grandpa because of him in a few years  before even marrying someone. Arghhh!!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A fine devilishly handsome man swirling wine in his hands while laughing with his team who worked hard to release a new model.

He is celebrating with the team after release happened. He should appreciate the hard work of the team, who worked hard and released a new model car in just three months. So after the release ceremony, he is having a party with the manufacturing team inside the company.

Team leader - "Congratulations Mr. Kirigun. Surely, it will be a huge success for the company."

Tharn - "It won't happen if not for the hard work of your team. Thanks for being with me. And I am announcing a three month bonus to the whole team." He heard the loudest claps from the team. Members of the team are happy to know that their hard work gets acknowledged by the boss and they get a bonus too.

Team leader - "Thank you. By the way, it's your amazing idea, make this happen."

Tharn - "Yes, it's my idea." He smirked. Their conservative got disturbed by the ringtone of Tharn's phone. It's his girlfriend, Devikah.

Tharn - "Hii baby" He grinned happily as soon as he received the call.

Devikah - "Congratulations Babe. Am so so proud of you. I know, my babe is always best." Tharn has a smug face listening to his girlfriend's praise. He is so happy.

Tharn - "Thanks baby. You know, no one can beat your Tharn." He chuckled proudly.

Devikah - "Always my Tharn is best. Sorry baby, I wasn't able to come to the release ceremony. I stuck up with so much work. My soon to be Mother in law is not going easy on me." She whined. Tharn can see her cute pout.

Tharn - "That's okay, baby. Tomorrow I am giving a huge party to celebrate my success and you are going to be my date."

Devikha - "Yayyy.. I will wait for you tomorrow. I will give my sexy gift to you for being the best." She uttered seductively, hinting what was the gift to Tharn. He smirked lightly.

Tharn - "I can't wait, baby." After both hang up. While everyone is enjoying a little celebration and even after his girlfriend is ready to offer a sexy night to him, Tharn was thinking about someone else.

'Am going to invite you to a party tomorrow. I want to see your defeated face, kitten. It's a pleasure to see your sad face knowing, am the reason for it, Kitten. Poor Kitten.' He smirked, thinking of his rival. Little did know that the kitten was on the way to his cave, to scratch his devilishly handsome face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Type is fumingly tried to enter the Kirigun Corporation but Security stopped him. As I mentioned earlier, the whole country knows their rivalry. Security doesn't want his boss get angry at him by allowing his rival into the company.

Type - "Don't you dare." He glared at him, making Security shuddered. When Type saw, Security backed away, he entered inside. He was searching for Tharn madly but didn't find him in the Cabin. When he came down to the floor, he asked an employee where their boss was. When they mentioned, he is having a little party, it rages Type's anger more.

Type went towards the given direction, stopped when he saw Tharn's laughing face with other people through glass walls. Seeing his smiley face, it added fuel to Type's anger. When he angrily strode towards the room, someone blocked him. It's Boat, Tharn's security.

Boat - "Type, please stop. Please calm down."

Type - "Get the fuck away my away. Am going kill that bastard today." When he tried to go, Boat held his shoulder to stop him.

Boat - "Please, Type, don't do anything that tarnishes your image and reputation." He pleaded.

Type - "Do you think I care?"

Boat - "But Mild will." Type immediately stopped.

Boat - "Whenever you do something recklessly, he was clearing it and facing the situation. You are giving him more stress for his age. Please calm down for the sake of your best friend." Type gritted teeth, knowing what Boat said is true. He looked through the glass door once again and saw his rival's happy face. He closed his eyes to calm down.

Type - "Alright." He retreated back, making Boat sigh in relief. Mild called him to alert him about Type's entry. Type is always considerate about his friends.

Angrily he stamped away, controlling his overflowing anger towards Tharn. When he was about to exit the building something caught his attention.

It's a Lamborghini which belongs to Tharn. When Type bought Bentley, Tharn intentionally bought Lamborghini to show him off. Type saw, Driver waiting near the backseat door. Type already saw that Tharn was enjoying their celebration, so he is not sure why the driver is waiting here.

Type - "What are you here for?" He asked the driver, making the poor man stumble in words.

Driver - "Mr. Tharn, ask me to wait here. H….He will be here in 15 min." Type nodded while thinking about something. He took out his phone and called someone. After talking, he mentioned it again to that person on call.

Type - "You should be here in 5min." He hung up with a smirk.

After 5 min

A man came with a can and gave it to Type with confusion. He didn't understand why his boss wanted petrol.

Type - "You can go now." Man just bowed and went out.

Type - "Could you please step away?" He said politely to Driver. That politeness includes sarcasm. As he instructed, Driver stepped away in confusion.

As soon as Type opened the can and started to pour petrol on the Lamborghini car, Driver's eyes widened.

Driver - "Sir.. Sir .. What are you doing?" When Type didn't reply, still continuing pouring fuel, he ran inside the company to inform staff.

Type took out lighter, light it up. He smirked looking at the burning flame.

'Am going to burn your favorite car later, I will burn your whole empire.'

Without thinking much, he threw the lighter inside the Lamborghini and in seconds, the whole car started to burn in flames making Type smirk.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Boat ran inside the room, calling Tharn in a scared face.

Boat - "Tharn… Tharn.. Tharn.."

Tharn - "What happened, Boat?" Boat took breath because he was panting.

Boat - "There is commotion outside. Type.. Type, he came. And he is creating commotion outside."

Tharn - "Kitten? He came?" Boat nodded. Tharn ran outside while Boat followed him. Tharn can hear loud sounds, screams from and weirdly he saw smoke clouds around the environment. He squinted his eyes looking at smoke clouds then he ran too fast.

Tharn - "What the fuck this wild kitten did?" As he ran outside he could see something burning in front of the building. As he came near, he could clearly see his favorite car completely burning in flames. He froze in shock.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mild and Mix entered inside the Kirigun Corporation and they both were shocked to see a car burning and their friend stood in safe distance with a smirk.

Mild - "He is- "

Mix - "Burning the car."

Mild - "Shit!!!!" Both climbed from the car and tried to Type away from that place.

Mild - "Have you gone crazy?"

Mix - "Let's go, Type."

Type - "It's fun, guys. Let me enjoy it sometime." He asked with a cute pout. Still Mild and Mix pulling him away.

Three of them stopped when they heard anger scream.

Tharn - "TYPEEEE!!!!!!!"

When they heard, both Mild and Mix felt chills but Type laughed out loud. Without waiting a second, Mix and Mild pulled him away strongly and tried to shove him into the car but before entering inside, Type showed Middle finger to Tharn from both hands. Mild drove away fastly before something worse happened.

Tharn saw how Mild and Mix took the kitten away.

Tharn - "The fuck!!!! Kitten, you made a mistake. A great mistake. Just, wait and see. I will make you see the hell on earth." His heart burning in anger, just like how his favorite car burning in flames. Determining to make the kitten face hell.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

If you any suggestions/ideas/questions, let me know.

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saritha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
229K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
213K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
332K 19.2K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...