Oneshots of KinnPorsche - The...

Par LonelyWriter821

This is the Oneshots of all KinnPorsche series real and ghost ships. The stories may contain :- ▪︎Smut ▪︎Tor... Plus

KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Pt 1
KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Pt.1 🔞
KinnKim - Bruised Heart - Final Pt.
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.1🔞
BigKen - My Man
KimChay - Love in Disguise - Pt. 1
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Pt.2
KinnMac - I Can't Stay - Final Pt.
KimChay - Love In Disguise - Pt. 2
KimChay - Love In Disguise - Final Pt.
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt.1 🔞
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt. 2
KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Final Pt. ⚠️

KimTay - My Guardian Devil - Final Pt. 🔞

974 24 4
Par LonelyWriter821

[FINAL PART]

Author's POV

For the next few days, Kim and Tay continued sleeping in the same bed. Tay felt a sense of relief while sleeping next to him.

These days had been the most peaceful in his life in the last few years. He finally felt a sense of belonging and security that he had been craving for so long.

He was living in Kim's apartment in secret. Only Big knew he was living there. Kim would come at night from his studio and then both would have dinner together. Kim would discuss the current song he was working on. Tay listens but doesn't speak much.

Within a few days, Tay opened up. He started sharing about his favourites. His colour, food, actor, actress, songs, holiday destination and books. Kim would listen to him with admiration.

Kim felt a deep sense of happiness when Tay shared about himself. But he didn't talk much about Time.

Tay even started cooking dinner for Kim. He would cook his favourite dishes, making sure to add his personal touch to the dish.

Their bonds grew stronger with every meal and every moment they spent together. They would spend evenings watching a movie or playing board games.

Once, during dinner, Tay looked at Kim seriously and said, "Kim. I am ready to share about Time."

"Tay, are you sure?", Kim asked as he placed down his fork. Tay nodded with a smile.

Tay began, "Time and I are high school sweethearts. It was love at first sight for me. Later I came to know that he was Kinn's friend too. Their dads were also business partners. Eventually, we became good friends, and later on, he confessed to me. We attended the same university. Even our families accepted us. His mom and dad loved me very much. They saw me as their son."

Tay smiled as he recalled the memories, but his smile quickly faded.

"Then, his father handed the business to him as he was getting old and Time by that time had completed college. At first, everything was nice. But then he faced losses in his business. His stress started affecting our relationship. He would come home drunk and beat me up. I loved him too much and always thought it was because of alcohol. But once he came home sober and he...he"

Tay's voice broke as he spoke. Kim placed his hand on Tay's trembling hands, showing support and comfort. Tay continued.

"He raped me and beat me. I wasn't able to get out of bed for a day and I wasn't able to visit my parents because of the bruises. This continued until one day he brought one of his business clients. He wanted me to sleep with his client so that he could crack a deal. I refused and left the house and went to my parent's house. Later, in the name of convincing he came to my house and threatened to kill my family if I tried to tell anyone about anything, even to Kinn. Since then he has abused me and molested me and I couldn't do anything about it."

Tay broke down into tears. Kim got up from his chair and went to Tay's side and pulled him into his embrace.

"Even that day, when you came to save, he came to know that you were with me in that street. He thought I was sleeping with you, that's why he called me a whore."

Tay cried harder.

"Shh...shh...now you are safe. No one will ever be able to touch you. I will always be there for you.", Kim said. Tay slowly lifted his head and looked at Kim.

Both kept looking at each other. Tay slowly moved towards Kim's face and kissed him. Kim was shocked at first but then after some time, he kissed him back.

Kim pulled out of the kiss and asked, "Are you sure Tay? You want this?"

"Shut up and make me yours Kimhan", Tay said in a seductive tone which was enough for Kim to continue.

Kim lifted Tay in his hands and placed him on the table. They continued to kiss each other.

Soon their clothes were on the floor.

Kim inserted his fingers into Tay's hole to prepare him. Tay moaned as Kim thrusted his long fingers inside him.

He then removed his fingers and kept his cock at Tay's entrance.

"Tay, I am asking one more time, are you sure?"

"Oh! Shut up and just put it in already", Tay said. Kim then put his entire cock inside him.

Tay gasped as Kim's huge cock entered his tiny hole. Kim waited till Tay adjusted to his size. Soon he tapped on Kim's shoulders signalling him to continue.

Kim thrusted inside Tay. Each thrust got harder than the last one. And Tay moaned louder with each thrust.

Soon Kim a and Tay came together. Tay cummed between their stomachs while Kim cummed deep inside him.

Both panted heavily. Tay rested his head on Kim's shoulders and dozed off to sleep.

Kim smiled at his cuteness and picked him up in bridal style and carried him to the bed.

He tucked him into the blanket and pecked on his forehead and whispered,

"Good Night, Angel"

Next Morning

Tay woke up when sunrays hit his cheeks. He stretched his arms and yawned. Then last night's events played back in his mind.

He blushed thinking about it.

"Why are you blushing?", asked a hoarse voice which made Tay startle.

He looked at his side to find Kim sitting next to him half-naked

Tay looked at him and his cheeks turned red. He got up and ran to the bathroom.

He took a quick shower and got out of the bathroom.

Kim wasn't there when he went to the room. He wore some clothes and sat on the bed.

Tay always sat in the room, until and unless Kim asked him to come out.

In the morning, a lot of bodyguards visit Kim other than Big. So Tay stays in the room until the evening.

As Tay was lost in his thoughts, Kim entered the room with a tray in his hands.

Tay pulled out the bed tray. Kim placed the tray on the bed tray and sat on the bed.

Both ate breakfast like always. Tay would speak and Kim would admire him.

After finishing breakfast, Tay stood near the long window and looked outside.

Kim went and stood near him.

"I miss my parents.", Tay said suddenly.

Kim sighed as he didn't know what to say to him.

"Um...wouldn't Time be looking for me?", Tay asked.

"Maybe", Kim replied blankly. Tay turned and looked at Kim and said, "Kim, can you please take me to my parent's house?"

Kim nodded and said, "Yes, why not!"

Tay smiled and turned back again.

"Umm...Tay...don't you wanna talk about yesterday night?", Kim asked.

"No", Tay replied.

"Why?"

"I mean it's clear from the start na? You have had the hots for me ever since you saw me topless. Didn't you?", Tay said.

"Umm...that...ah...Mm...actually...", Kim struggled to find words.

"What happened? Did I make THE Kim Theeranpanyakul speechless?", Tay asked as he turned towards Kim.

Kim didn't reply. Tay raised his eyebrows.

"Y...yes", Kim replied. "But not only that but when I saw you I felt like taking care of you. Loving you and cherishing you every day"

Tay looked at Kim with glassy eyes and said, "You know, I have craved my whole life to hear these words."

Kim pulled Tay into a tight hug and said, "Don't worry. From now on I will always be by your side always Angel and these words to you everyday."

Kim pulled out and said, "We will visit your parents tomorrow. I have to take care of something today"

"Sure khab.", Tay said in a cute voice. Kim was flattered by his cuteness.

Kim then bid goodbye to Tay and left.

At Night

Tay spent his day watching series and at night he cooked dinner for Kim.

He made Khao Pad (Thai Fried Rice) and Gaeng Daeng (Red Curry).

Then he waited for Kim to return. But he didn't return until midnight.

Around 12, Kim returned. When he entered his apartment, his heart skipped a beat.

He saw Tay sleeping peacefully on the couch. Tay had an angelic face that could melt the hardest soul. He wondered how even someone could think of raising their voice against Tay.

He carefully closed the door behind him and sat next to Tay without making any sound.

Kim was admiring Tay when he noticed two bowls kept on the table. As he was gonna check what it was, Tay woke up.

He stretched his hands and yawned. He rubbed his eyes and saw Kim.

"Ow! When did you arrive? Why didn't you wake me up?", Tay asked as he sat up on the couch.

"I didn't want to disturb you while you were sleeping so peacefully," Kim replied with a gentle smile. "Have you eaten?"

"No, I was waiting for you.", Tay replied.

"What?!", Kim exclaimed in surprise. "Why? I have said that I will be late today."

"Oi! I cooked something special today. I wanted to eat with you.", Tay said. "Go wash your hands. I am starving."

Kim nodded and immediately got up and freshened up. Kim sat on the chair as Tay served the dishes.

Kim took a bite of the Khao Pad and his eyes widened in delight. "This is amazing Tay! I am gonna finish it all by myself!"

Tay chuckled and said, "I am glad you liked it."

"You also eat", Kim said as he stuffed his mouth with food. Tay nodded and started eating. Both enjoyed a lovely dinner.

_____

After cleaning up, both lay on the bed. Tay rested his head on Kim's chest.

"Tomorrow, we will visit your parents and your in-laws", Kim said, stroking Tay's hair gently.

"What?! My in-laws? Time will know.", Tay said with fear evident in his voice.

"Don't worry, I have made the necessary arrangements. He will never know. But in case he knows, you have me Angel", Kim replied softly.

Tay thought for a moment and nodded slowly. Both of them then dozed off to sleep.

Next Day

Tay got up early and started preparing breakfast for Kim and himself. Then he got dressed. Soon Kim also woke up.

After finishing their daily chores, they set off to visit Tay's parents.

As they reached there, Tay's parents hugged him tightly.

"How are you baby? Are you Okay? We are sorry about everything!", they said.

"Why are you apologizing?", Tay asked confusedly.

"Kim told us everything that happened.", said Tay's father.

"Yes dear, we know about the difficulties you faced and the sacrifices you made for your relationship with our son.", said another voice. Tay looked in the direction and saw his in-laws.

His mother-in-law had glassy eyes. "I am sorry son!" She said softly, tears streaming down her face.

"Mae! Please don't cry!", Tay said as he tried to console her. "By the way, Time is not here na?"

"Yes, he went for a business trip.", replied Tay's father-in-law. Tay sighed in relief.

"Come let's talk inside.", said his mother.

Soon everybody talked with each other. His in-laws apologized to him once again. His mother also made his favourite dishes and desserts. Kim too, joined them.

As they were talking, Kim's phone rang, so he excused himself to attend the call.

Tay's mother leaned over to him and said, "He is cute." Tay looked at her with surprise.

Just then his mother-in-law leaned over and said, "Yeah. I like him. He is perfect for you baby!". Tay was surprised again.

"Don't you guys agree?", asked Tay's mother to father and father-in-law, who nodded at them in agreement with a smile.

Tay was taken aback by the unexpected support and acceptance from both his parents and his in-laws.

"I feel like you can trust him with your life dear.", said his father-in-law. "He is the one who told us the truth and all the horrible things Time has done to you."

"We will be very happy to have Kim as part of our family", added Tay's father. Others nodded in agreement.

Just then Kim returned and said, "I am sorry, but I have to attend a really important meeting right now."

"Sure, Son. You can leave", said Tay's father.

"Thank you so much for having me Sir and Ma'am.", Kim said as he bowed slightly.

"You can call us mom and dad, just like Tay does," Tay's mother said with a warm smile.

Kim was surprised and looked at Tay who smiled at him and nodded.

Kim smiled and said, "Khab Mom and Dad. Also thank you for the delicious meal. Now I know where Tay got the amazing cooking skills from."

"Oi! My wife's cooking is the best Son. You should come here often!", said Tay's father

"Khab", Kim said. "Then I will excuse myself now. Again thank you for having me and Tay call me when you want to return home. I will come.". Tay nodded.

"Bye everyone", Kim said and left.

"Come, let's continue the dinner then.", said Tay's father-in-law. Everybody agreed and continued the dinner.

Later that Night

The dinner was over by 9 p.m. and Kim came to pick up Tay around 10 p.m. Both bid goodbye to everyone and left feeling overwhelmed with gratitude.

After reaching the apartment, Tay and Kim took a shower together and got into comfortable clothes.

Since they visited almost everyone knows about the whereabouts of Tay, and he can now roam freely in the apartment, without fearing the bodyguards seeing him.

As they were lying in bed, Tay turned to Kim and asked, "Kim. What will happen if Time knows this?"

"Nothing will happen. Even his parents support you. Plus, I will never leave your side, Angel. Also, don't talk about him. I am jealous", Kim said.

Tay chuckled and snuggled closer to Kim, feeling safe and loved in his arms.

"Sleep baby", Kim whispered gently, planting a soft kiss on Tay's forehead. Tay nodded and drifted off to sleep.

After a few hours, Kim's phone rang. It was Big. He answered the call, "Tell me"

"Khun Kim Khab, sorry to disturb you but Khun Kinn has come to visit you.", Big said.

Kim looked at the time. It was 3 a.m. Kim let out a sigh and got up from the bed slowly without disturbing Tay and got out of the room.

"Okay, I am coming.", Kim said and ended the call. He quickly got dressed and alerted his bodyguards to take care of Tay.

Kim then walked out of his apartment to go to a nearby abandoned building. It wasn't that far.

Upon reaching the building, he was greeted by Big.

"Where is Kinn?", Kim asked.

"He is waiting inside, Khun", Big answered. Kim nodded and Big guided him to the room where Kinn was waiting.

"What made you visit me at 3 a.m.?", Kim asked coldly, as he took a seat in front of Kinn.

Kinn looked at him and asked seriously, "Where is my friend, Kim?"

"He is sleeping soundly in my apartment.", Kim answered.

"I am not talking about Tay.", Kinn said as his expression turned grave. "I am talking about Time."

Kim smirked.

"I have cross-checked with his secretary. He has gone to any business meeting", Kinn said with concern evident in his voice.

"Why do you suspect that I have done something to him?", Kim asked.

Kinn chuckled and replied, "Because no one else has any reason to have a grudge against him like you do, Kim."

Kim smirked and said, "Come"

Kim led Kinn to the basement of the building. He opened the door and entered, Kinn followed him.

Kim turned on the lights and Kinn got hit with a wave of shock and horror as he saw Time tied up and unconscious on the cold concrete floor.

"What have you done to him?', Kinn asked.

"Nothing special. Just a few electric shocks, pulled out his nails, beat him with iron rods, and put some chilli powder in his wounds.", Kim said casually making Kinn's jaw drop.

"Oh yes. I forgot one thing.", Kim said with a chuckle. "I removed his kidneys and sold it for a huge sum of money and put that money for charity in Tay's name."

Kinn said nothing but looked at Kim with surprise and shock. He has never met someone more crueller than him in life.

"Ain't I a nice person?", Kim asked with a twisted smile.

Kinn gulped and said, "Vegas is better than you."

Kim chuckled.

"Why didn't you just kill him?", asked Kinn.

"Because killing him would be too merciful," replied Kim with a sinister grin.

"But", Kinn said. "But what you have done to him is beyond cruel and inhumane Kim"

"You won't have defended him if you know what he has done to Tay, Kinn.", Kim said with a hint of bitterness in his voice. "Even Tay hadn't told me the whole truth. I got to know it from the bodyguards and the CCTV cameras."

Kinn looked at him. Kim continued.

"He and his friends have sexually abused Tay. Time has poured hot water on Tay. He has pushed him down the stairs. He even watched Tay getting raped. Sadistic motherfucker!"

Kinn was shocked and horrified by the revelation. He couldn't believe the depth of depravity that Kim was describing.

"Kinn", Kim said, his voice almost broke. "He might have been a great friend to you in the past, but what he has done to Tay is not forgivable. Don't make a decision as a friend but take it as a person who knows the extent of the pain and suffering that Time inflicted on Tay."

Kim then walked out of the basement followed by Big.

"What should we do Khun Kinn?", asked Ken.

"Take him from here.", Kinn said. "Put him in his car, and collide it with a truck. Make it look like he met with an accident while returning from the airport. But make sure he is dead."

"Khab Khun", Ken said with a bow.

Next Morning

Tay and Kim were having breakfast while the TV news played in the background. And like always Tay was talking and Kim was admiring him.

Suddenly the news said, 

"BREAKING NEWS!!

Tantijibul Pvt. Ltd. owner, Mr Time Tantijibul died in an accident while returning from a business meeting in Korea!"

Tay was shocked while Kim remained composed but there was a hint of satisfaction in his eyes.

"Are you sad?", Kim asked.

"No actually.", Tay said and continued eating.

Kim looked at Tay with a mixture of relief and contentment. He was also happy that Kinn chose what he believed was the most fitting justice for Time's heinous actions.

~~~~

THE END

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

23.6K 1K 35
~One Shots ~Short stories ~Smut🔞 ~Fantasy ~M-Preg ★ Ghost ships of kinnPorsche the series. A/N:: No original ships, some can contain mature & mpreg...
4.9K 145 13
Oneshot collection 😀 I have some ideas for my precious dramaqueen Tankhun and will post them here. So these will all be short stories that have noth...
15.1K 1K 23
A much highly requested fan fiction on Kinn & Chay :) Along with a few unexpected side couples :) Let's see how this one takes off!
17.7K 628 27
🔞 it wasn't meant to be 18+, but it ended up being that way If you don't like a lot of adult scenes. I wouldn't read it. I am a massive fan of Kin...