wlw oneshots 💋

Por whosm0rgan

lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy! Más

birthday
drunk.
ideas
"i never thought id loose her"
period troubles
relapse (tw)
book
sick
tattoo
cafe date
waiting
proposal.
letters.
wallowing.
sunset date
surprise
bad dream
"i cant sleep"
48 hours.
lazy day
exile.
who the fuck is she.
who the fuck is she. PART 2
bad bad day
ballroom
ballroom pt. 2
i do. (smut)
i do. (part 2)
home for christmas.
work. (x greys anatomy)
teacher.
halloween.
the crash.
the party. (smut)
teacher pt. 2
dinner. (smut)
sun to me.
drafted.
the trauma.
the trauma pt.2
valentine's day.
the fight.
relapse. (tw, alt.)
groupie love.
groupie love pt. 2
hunters house. (smut)
missing.
"slut." (smut)
"ill be waiting..." (smut)
the tour. (ft. lana del rey)
teacher pt. 3
high school.
surprise.
heartbeat.
one of the girls. (smut)
song. (smut)
song. pt 2 (smut)
11:46
teacher pt. 4
family dinner.
accusation. (tw)
accusation. pt.2

honeymoon.

2.6K 22 83
Por whosm0rgan

karissa was your beautiful wife. it was 2 days after your wedding, and you were opening gifts. you sat in the living room, sipping on a warm cup of coffee, in your pjs.

"this one is from april kepner. from the hospital." karissa says, looking at the tag.

you open it, and read the box. "it's an ice cream maker." (the real ones know)

"what the fuck are we gonna do with an ice cream maker?"

"make ice cream silly!!"

"your funnnnyyy."

"right!"

"okay this is from hunter." you say, laughing, and passing it to karissa.

"oh good god. i can't wait to see this."

karissa opens the bag, and pulls out a bottle of rum. attached was a note that read, "for your 1 year anniversary, till then DO NOT OPEN, (karissa don't drink it all, save some for us) -xoxo hunter."

"dickhead! that's nice though, thanks hunter." she says, tossing the bag across the room.

you grab another gift, and read the tag. "this one is from your parents. you wanna open it?"

"no babe, you go ahead."

"okay." you open the card, and smile at the signatures. kim even got karissa's dog, kiki, to sign it. "kiki signed it." you hand her the card.

she laughs, and puts it on the table next to her. "it's like christmas!"

"yeah kinda!" you open the gift. "a set of wine glasses, handmade in italy, and a couples spa!"

"ooo!! those will come in handy!"

"they will!"

karissa reaches down, and grabs a card. "i think it's from your parents."

"of fucking course it is." you sigh, "i'll open it, if you want."

"i'm good babe, it's fine." karissa opens the card, and reads it. "holy shit! they gave us a check for 2 grand."

"what?! give me it." you say, extending your arm.

karissa hands you the card, and takes a deep breath.

"those fucking petty assholes! send it back and tell them we don't need their petty money. fuck them. ugh, that just makes we want to go over there and give a bitch a beating."

"that's something i'd say! but baby you can't beat up your own parents."

"i know. it's just-ugh."

"let's move on, okay?"

"we aren't sending them a thank you card. don't write their name on the list."

"this is the last one."

karissa gently tosses you the gift, and it lands in your lap. you take a sip from the coffee cup next to you, letting it's bittersweet flavor remain in your mouth before swallowing.

"who's it from?" karissa asks.

"it's from my grandmother, but how did-what?" you say, confused.

you open the box, and tears form in your eyes. "it's from my grandma, dated february 22, 2007."

"oh baby. are-are you alright?"

"yeah, i'm fine."

in the box, was a folded blanket, knitted by your grandmother. she had passed earlier that year, but she always wanted you to have something or remember her by. your mother wrote you a small note: "morgan and karissa, here's a blanket from gramma made back in '02. enjoy"

"it's a blanket. from my grandma, that she made before she died."

"aw, baby that's so sweet." karissa says, smiling.

"yeah it's nice. i don't wanna cry, so im gonna put it away."

"okay, my love."

you get up, and fold the blanket. you bring it upstairs, and lay it on your bed.

"baby are you all packed? we gotta leave in a couple hours."

"yeah, just about." you say, walking downstairs.

"hey, hey are you alright?"

"yeah, i'm alright. i just miss her, you know?"

karissa brings you in for a hug. "i know my girl, i know."

you bring yourself to cry, pouring all those emotions into that hug. "i'm sorry-i shouldn-"

"it's okay, morgan. it's okay. let it out, my girl."

you and karissa stay standing in the middle of the living room together, for 5 more minutes.

"thank you, karissa. i'm sorry-"

"morgan, don't ever apologize for feeling the way you feel. you can't control if you feel like crying, so you gotta cry. i'll always be here. always. am i clear?" she says, her voice soft, and sympathetic.

you wipe your eyes. "yeah. yes."

"okay." she says, kissing your lips.

"you give really good hugs."

"you think so?"

"i know so."

you laugh, as karissa makes a funny face. "can you believe we're going to the keys?!"

"no! i'm so so excited."

"beach sex."

"uh-no, i'm not about to get sand up in places where sand shouldn't be."

"you almost ready to go?"

"yeah, i'm probably just gonna wear pjs and slides."

"of course you are."

"what!! that's the casual airport outfit!"

"baby, remember that we're going to the florida keys..it's warm and tropical. not cold."

"oh shit-uh yeah, yeah i knew that."

"mmm, sure."

you and karissa leave the house, and drive to the airport. you make your way through security, until you reach the gate. when the airport calls your flight,  karissa lets you go first.

"you can take the window seat by the way." karissa says, smiling.

"you're actually the best."

"i know i am."

the flight attendant takes your tickets, and says "have a safe flight!" with an awkward smile.

"i swear they always seem too happy."

"forreal."

you and karissa sit in your seats, and karissa zips open her carry on. she pulls out a small bag of what seem to be edibles.

"karissa hayes bardsley. are those what i think those are?"

"huh-oh yeah. why? you want one?"

"fuck no i don't want one! why did you bring those-just i don't even wanna know."

"baby it's to help me relax because you know damn well i hate flying."

you smile, "true. but that doesn't mean you should bring edibles on an aircraft!"

"actually it's called a plane, and they're legal, so it's not like i'd get in trouble."

"just-just try and sleep."

"well no shit, sherlock."

"hey. don't get smart with me. i'll beat your ass right here." you say, sarcastically.

"oh yeah? do it. you won't." karissa says, laying back, her eyes closed.

you lightly tap karissa on the stomach, teasing her.

"holy shit man, you really pack a punch." she says, opening one eye.

"i know. i learned from my bitch."

karissa looks at you. "what'd you say? you wanna say that again?"

"umm actually i don't think so."

"i think you should." karissa says, sitting up. she grips onto her armrests, as she feels the plane take off.

you laugh, "calm down, holy fuck. it's gonna be a bumpy ride for about 5 minutes, then we'll be alright."

"holy fuck. holy fuck. fuck. fuck." karissa says, "dear lord please if we go down kill me now instead of my wife."

"oh stop it. we aren't going down. we just fucking ascended. and now we're fine. see, not so scary now, huh?"

"yuh huh. still very scary."

"alright how the fuck can you be in the army, survive like a ton of shit, and be scared of FLYING?! flying karissa."

"because i'm just different."

"clearly. fucking different alright."

"hey. stop bullying me. this is hate crime."

"just go to sleep."

"i'm trying. but someone's noisy ass is making it VERY hard to do so."

"sorry. i'll shut up now."

"good girl." karissa pauses. "sorry."

your wife manages to fall asleep, as you watch tiktoks endlessly. you doze off, until the sound of the flight attendant wakes you up.

did this bitch not see me sleeping? you say, sitting up.

"would you like some peanuts?"

"oh, oh no thank you. i'm all set." cunt woke me up for nuts? hell no.

karissa was still sleeping, her head down on your shoulder. you took an arm, and wrapped it around her back.

a few hours later, you woke to the pilot making an announcement that the plane would be landing, it was 8pm at home, and you were still tired. you nudged karissa's arm, at an attempt to wake her up.

"baby, baby you gotta wake up."you say, rubbing her back.

"mmm 5 more minutes." karissa says.

"come on, sit up."

karissa sits up, and stretches in her seat.

"we're here, karissa."

karissa yawns, cracking her knuckles.

"you were out cold. for like the whole flight."

"good. goal achieved."

the plane starts to get bumpy as you land onto solid ground.

"thank you jesus." karissa says, making a cross with her hands. "amen."

"karissa you don't-"

"dont make fun of me."

"i'm not." you say, standing up as the flight attendants start to help people get their belongings. "get out babe, let's get our stuff."

"yes ma'am." karissa says, standing in the isle.

you and karissa grab your bag from the overhead, and carry it out. you make your way into the airport, through security, and to baggage claim. karissa gets your suitcase, and hands it to you.

"thank you."

"course." karissa gets her own bag, as you buy two coffees from the coffee stand nearby. you walk alongside your wife, handing her the no sugar two cream coffee you bought for her.

she smiles, "aw thank you morgan! you didn't have to buy me coffee."

"it was no biggie. so, um how are we gonna get to the hotel?"

"i was thinking we could just uber-"

"baby. do you think they have uber on a tropical island?"

"uh-"

you laugh, "no baby. no they don't. i'm sure the airport has a ferry we could take."

"yeah, sorry. that works."

"you're silly."

"i know right. i'm just so different."

a couple hours later, you and kariaaa manage to get settled into your hotel room.

"you wanna go swimming?" you say, throwing your phone on the bed.

"yes!" karissa says, getting her hot pink thong bikini out of her suitcase.

"that's what you're wearing?" you say, changing.

"yeah baby, why? do you not want me to wear it?"

"no no-it's fine. i just don't want other people to look at you wearing it."

"oh, well you know i'd beat their ass right?"

you laugh, standing in the mirror, looking at your body. "yeah. you'd probably kill someone."

"fuck yes i would, and if they looked at you? pfft, six feet under."

you laugh, as you put a sheer cover-up over your upper body. you wore a tropical blue bikini, with flip flops. "my boobs look so good in this top holy shit."

"do they?"

"yeah baby, look."

"see that's why i married you. ass or tits? nah, my girl got both."

"karissa!"

"sorry."

"okay let's go swimming!!" you say, grabbing karissa's hand, and leading her out the door.

you and karissa sit by the pool for an hour, burning your body under the hot, bright sun. karissa sucks on an ice cube, and spits it at you.

"whore." you say, as the cold cube melts on your skin.

nobody else was down there with you, so it was just you and your wife. "fuck you say?" karissa says, looking at you.

"i called you a whore, whore." you repeat, being sassy.

"oh really! i'll push you into the water."

"no you won't."

"don't test me." karissa says, smiling.

"do it. you won't." you say, taking off your sunglasses.

karissa gets up, and attempts to pick you up.

"please, don't actually. i'm begging. please."

"mmm, no." karissa says, throwing you in the water.

you resurface, putting your hair behind your face. "you're a cunt."

"oh really? says the one who called me a whore."

"baby i'm freezing."

"how?! it's 95 degrees out. c'mere, i'll warm you up."

"i'm sure you will." you say, jumping out of the water. "i'm good. i wanna be independent."

"oh, i see. you hungry?"

you laugh, "yeah i could eat."

"okay, let's go get some food." karissa says, grabbing your hand.

you and karissa grab some lunch at a local cafe, and head back to your room. karissa takes you out to dinner, as you enjoy your honeymoon as newlyweds.

a/n: OKAY SO THE ENDING WAS KINDA RUSHED BUT I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS LONG ASS AWAITED CHAPTER!! i love u always xoxoxoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

135K 6.6K 47
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
8.4K 335 22
'' i want you forever and a night. for all of my life, i just wanna hold you tight '' Gigi Goode, just your average run-of-the-mill snobby cishet blo...
626K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
12.3K 124 16
You,Deku, And Bakugo were childhood friends.but one day in middle school you disappeared without a single trance 1 Year later when deku was in 1-A a...