[Old Version] The Four Worlds...

By ShotgunTH

(REBOOT VERSION IS OUT, MORE MORE REALISTIC AND MOTE LOGICAL) Military are being send to fantasy world after... More

Chapter 1: The First Contact (Rewrite)
Chapter 3: Dive in
Chapter 4: URA!
Chapter 5: Hell Diving
Chapter 6: East Gohnsan
Chapter 7: The Battle of East Gohnsan
Chapter 8: Underwater Rocket
Chapter 9 Part 1: Royal Navy I
Chapter 9 Part 2: Royal Navy II
Chapter 9 Part 3: Royal Navy III
Chapter 10: Intelligence Service
Chapter 11 Part 1: Operation Black Gold I
Chapter 11 part 2: Operation Black Gold II
Announcement
REBOOT

Chapter 2: The discovery

413 6 6
By ShotgunTH

"This novel is a completely fictional story, While there some part based from real events but everything in this novel is fictional"

Temporary military camp, San Francisco, USA, 10:00 am.

Soldier 1: "Hey man, You heard about that elf girl they found under the Golden Gate Bridge?"

Soldier 2: "Karl, What kind of drug are you on?"

Karl: "No it's real Tim! I saw her with my own eyes! She is in the interrogation room"

Tim: "Really? Hey Scott! Did the thing Karl say is true?"

Scott: "Yep, Real elf girl, I mean... They're from a big ass portal over there and everywhere in this world, And some kind of 'UFO' Why won't there be an elf girl huh?"

Tim: "Karl, What does she look like?"

Karl: "She has long.. White hair.. like snow... some tips of her hair are red... She is beautiful and... cute..."

Tim: "And what is she wearing? How do her clothes look like?"

Karl: "She wears like a hoodie, A gray hoodie with a cape... And looks like she wore a skirt but it got torn a little, Probably because of her crash 'UFO'... But man I gotta say this..."

Karl: "Her chest is flat as hell man but she looks cute"

Scott and Tim are silent, They really don't want to hear the last part.

Tim: "You don't have to say the last part you know...?"

Scott: "That's sexual harassment as hell man"

Karl: "Oh come on man! She really is fla-"

Tim: "STOP it Karl!, That's enough!"

Karl: "OH COME ON MAN!"

Some of the high officers who walk by are disappointed in Karl after hearing what he just said but choose to walk away.

Interrogation room.

Mojor Oliver and the elf girl are sitting on different sides of the table while Colonel Smith and the other 2 soldiers are standing and led against the wall inside the room watching them.

Oliver: "So let me get this straight, You are the one controlling that 'UFO' that crashed near the Fort Point National Historic site, Correct?"

Elf girl: "That... is correct..."

Oliver: "And you say you're used to the... 'Magic' to control the whole ship, Such as the propulsion system and weapons system?"

Elf girl: "P... Propulsion...?"

Smith: "It's a system about driving the 'UFO' You able to control the 'UFO' with your magic too?"

Elf girl: "Yes... sir..."

Oliver: "May I know what's your name elf girl?"

Elf girl: "My name.... is... Penny...."

Oliver: "Penny? That's a good name for someone like you... My name is Oliver, Major Oliver"

Penny: "It... nice to meet you... Major Oliver..."

Oliver: "Nice to meet you too... Now answer me those questions"

Penny: "Yes...?"

Oliver: "What is the reason your guy attacked us, Where do you come from and how does that portal work? And why was it opened everywhere?"

Penny: "I'm from the kingdom of... Xenue... And the reason is to... Expand the influence of Xenue military strength... to another world..."

Smith: "Xenue opened the portal and attacked us just to show strength to the other world?"

Oliver: "That sounds reasonable but kinda dumb, And why there open all over the world?"

Penny: "From all I know, Before they invaded this world they attacked other worlds before and won, I think they thought this world would fall easy like the last one..."

Soldier 1: "They are very stupid to invade us am I right Mark?"

Soldier 2: "Yeah, They're so unlucky am I right?"

Smith: "Just like Private Mark and John say, They are very unlucky"

Penny: "So uh... are you gonna... do anything to me...?"

Penny seemed to be scared and worried, She didn't know what she would have to face after this.

Oliver: "We won't hurt you, little elf girl, You are safe"

Smith: "I have one more question left"

Penny: "Y- Yes?"

Smith: "On the other side of that portal in the bay, What are they led to? A sea or land?"

Penny: "Oh that leads to a big lake with a canal connecting it to the sea"

Smith: "You think this ship could pass that canal?"

He walks to Penny and shows her a picture of the US Destroyer Arleigh Burke-class and Cruiser ship Ticonderoga class

USS Arleigh Burke-class (DDG-51)

USS Ticonderoga (CG-47)

Penny: "Those ships are small enough to pass through the canal.."

Smith: "Alright then, Before we enter the portal we should send the Air Force in first so we know which portal leads to land or sea"

Mark: "Sir.. You mean... We gonna send an army into that portal to the other world..?"

John: "Sound like that anime we watched last week..."

Smith: "Yes I think Mr. President would want us to do that, And what is that 'Anime' your guy talking about private?"

John: "O- Oh... It is called GATE, It is an Isekai anime about when portals are open to Japan and Japan sends the JSDF in.."

Oliver: "Sound similar to what we are facing now isn't it?"

Mark: "Are we gonna get sent to Isekai?"

Smith: "What is 'Isekai'?"

John: "Oh.. It means another world in Japanese"

Smite: "I think we gonna call it 'Isekai' for now, Call other world sounds weird.."

11:16 am.

Penny has been put in a room for further interrogation but treated her well, She doesn't seem to be aggressive to them but tries to help them as much as she can.

The aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson departed from South Bay to the San Diego portal, It is the same size, No bridge blocks the access and leads to the ocean.

USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70)

Europe, May 3, 2023.

Many countries in Europe are prepared as well, Russia and Germany were the first to send the military inside the portal, but no information has been released yet.

Asia countries are doing the same with China being the first to send the military followed by Japan.

San Diego, USA.
12:00 am.

Many Blackhawk helicopters fly into the portal, followed by a platoon of transport vehicles into the portal in the city on land.

Soldier 1: "Oh man, I never knew this day would come.."

Soldier 2: "Best job I ever had"

Soldier 3: "This is like a dream, Am I dreaming right now bro?"

Platoon leader: "Get ready boy, Remember what you have been training for, AND DO YOU F*CKING JOB!"

News reports were on the scene alone with the crowd of people as the troops moved through the portal.

News Reporter: "As you can see ladies and gentlemen, Our troops are now starting to move through the portal, May god bless our troops, and May god protect them.."

In the crowd, there is one US veteran who has been served in WW II watching the troops moving through the portal.

Kid: "Grandpa? Is this how it looked like when you were going to war?"

Grandpa: "Yes... It looks very the same but with that portal..."

Kid: "People are cheering like this too?"

Grandpa: "..."

Inside the portal.

## ### ####
##:## ##

As the troops moved through the portal, It was all black with some spark of bright white lightning combined with other bright colors, It was a long way as the platoon moved through, Eventually they started hearing sounds coming from the other side other than the engine sound.

Platoon leader: "Alright prepare boy! We're almost there!"

Soldier 1: "How you think the other world will look like sir!?"

Platoon leader: "I don't know but we will find out now!"

Soldier 2: Oh my god... this is so exciting... Right, Dave?"

Dave: "You god damn right Eric, This is so cool..."

As the platoon passed the other side of the portal, A bright white appeared and everything they saw was just a pure white bright light for around 5 seconds.

Then it appeared, An isekai world for the first time to them, A clear blue sky and a hill of green grass, It was beautiful like a fantasy world should be.

Platoon leader: "Jesus... Christ... This is the most beautiful world I ever seen in my life..."

Dave: "It... so beautiful... Right, Mike... Jim...?"

Mike: "Your god damn right... It so..."

Jim: "Look very fantasy... Can't believe this is rea- Wait, What is that?"

Over the sky appears 2 objects flying and head toward them, Once it gets close to clear it is not just a normal flying object like a bird, It is something like a fighter but all black with red light.

Dave: "2 Unidentified Objects heading toward us fast!!"

Platoon leader: "It looks like a fighter! How can there be a fighter jet in this world!?"

Just as those UFOs heading toward them and were about to attack, the bright light grew brighter it exploded mid-air.

One UFO tried to fly away but it got hit by a missile, "Splash 2" The pilot of the AH-64 Apache flew past.

Jim: "Where are those Blackhawks that come here before us?"

Dave: "There they are"

After Dave was done speaking it received that all the Blackhawks had landed and soldiers were walking around, It was the first time in Isekai.

Platoon leader: "A direct order from the president! Build a base here and I didn't mean camp, I mean a base, A big one! Now Go! Go! Go!"

Time passes by, The army transports equipment and building materials and starts building a big base near the portal, This world is perfect for every vehicle.

The ground a stable enough for a tank like M1 Abram to drive on easily and since it is an open field on a hill, the Plane can pass through, It appears that all portals didn't lead to the same destination.

Portal SFB (San Francisco Bay)
Leads to a lake with a canal connected to the ocean with forest around them.

Portal SDS (San Diego Sea)
Lead them to this field's hill.

The ones in New York, Los Angeles, Washington DC, and Miami also lead to different places.

Some portals in other countries lead to some weird place like a snowy place or desert, But most of them have one thing in common.

They appear to be abandoned Or built near abandoned places as the buildings or camps nearby all look abandoned.

Some still have people but they all immediately run away very fast which is odd.

Back to the SDS portal base, It still building and UAVs have been flying around for a while now until...

UAV operator: "Hey uh... I think I saw something over there..?"

Commander: "Hm? What is it?"

UAV operator: "It's quite far from here, I will zoom in"

The camera zoom in and it appears to be a... Tank?

Technician: "Is that a tank?"

Commander: "We have other nations here too, But who could that be?"

Intelligence analyst: "Let me see... It's a tank so it should be hard to identif-"

He is shocked by what he sees on the monitor.

Commander: "Harry? What's wrong?"

Technician: "What happened? Are you okay Harry?"

UGV operator: "Alright I set the zoom to max, Can you tell us now what nation that tank belongs to?"

Intelligence analyst (Harry): "It... can't be... How can they be here..."

Commander: "Harry, Quit playing and tell us what the national of that tank is now."

Technician: "It looks familiar.."

Harry: "That's.... a Panzerkampfwagen VI.... Tiger..."

UAV operator: "Nice joke Harry, Quite your bull sh*t, and do take your f*cking job seriously!"

Technician: Wait no, It actually a Tiger tank.

UAV operator: "So you tell me, A tank from a f*cking 80 years ago built by German is here? How can that be possible!?"

Harry: "Wait zoom out and move the camera up a little*

The UAV camera zooms out and the camera are moving up a little, There is a plane in the sky but it is not from them... It's not even a jet...

Technician: "HOLY SH*T THAT A F*CKING JU-87 STUKA!!!"

Harry: "A real one... Flying in front of us..."

UAV operator: "Now this is just weird, How is this possible?"

Commander: "I'm gotta tell this to General Marcus!"

A few hours later the UAV was sent out more and found the Panzer Division of Tiger tank and a Stuka, Despite a 80 year gap.

Commander Sam enters the General tent building temporarily.

Commander Sam: "General, I have important information to report!"

General Marcus: "Is it about you found an army that from the past?"

Commander Sam: "Wait how did you.."

In the tent, there's another Commander in charge of another unit And 2 soldiers.

General Marcus: "Commander Sam, Do you know what we encountered what the unit that went through the portal SFB encounter?"

Sam: "No... sir..."

Marcus: "They found the USS Iowa alone with her destroyer escort her, And in the west from us, Another unit saw that T-55 and A Soviet Aircraft, Specifically it is the MiG-21.."

Sam: "What... How is this..."

Marcus: "It appears that not only is it open at our world timeline only... It also opened to the past era..."

Part 2 ends lol

Part 3 will be more about fighting and action, I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.1K 23
Reincarnated in Another World With the Ability to Create a Modern Country Dariel a senior high school student who died because of a traffic accident...
12K 138 11
What happens when the gate opens during the 32nd century? What can a medieval empire do against a hyper-advanced human civilization? I DO NOT OWN THE...
3K 71 23
Azur lane: Sekai saikō no kaigun shikan ga betsu no sekai ni umarekawarimashita Azurlane: The world's best Naval officers reincarnated on another wor...
251 8 4
Two armies from 1942 find themselves in the AOT universe after disappearing from our world, via the Bermuda Triangle. Now will they set aside their d...