The heavenly Lazy Princes jo...

By Eclipses2point0

A universe where original Cale died and was reborn into the WMMAP universe! :) OG!CALE: Why must this always... More

--Transmigrating into LP--
-Wrong palace but a new idea-
-Metting the emperor-
-Tea with the guests-
--AfterMath--
--The Meeting--
--Boat Ride (pt1)--

--Bed Rest (boat ride pt2)--

451 24 1
By Eclipses2point0

Cale was jolted awake by the sound of someone screaming.
As he looked over to see where it was coming from he saw his sister drowning in the lake.

Cale froze, his mind in a state of bewilderment and panic. He looked over to glance at Claude only to find him staring into the water completely unfazed and unworried.

'This fucker! He's not even worried for his own child'
Cale clenched his fists in anger.

Not even worrying about the fact that he himself can't even swim in his new body. Cale rushed in and jumped out of the boat to save athy from drowning
Any further in the water.

As he plunged into the water he grabbed Athy's wrist and tried his best to swim out of the water and get closer to the surface grounds.

Once he got closer to the surface something then grabbed him by the foot pulling him deeper into the water. Not letting this stop him he tried to shake it off his foot and even tried to pull it off. But to avail it wouldn't even budge no matter how hard he tried. Not knowing what to do Cale then glanced back at Claude's direction only to be meet with that same impassive look.

Cale gritted his teeth in anger. Still holding on tight to his sister Cale resisted the urge to shut his eyes giving into the darkness.

'Fuck! What do I do?'

Never has Cale ever been In such a difficult and terrifying situation before. At least not since that accident back in his world.

Not know what to do and in a state of panic as the pressure on his eyes grew stronger Cale only just decided to give into fate and hug his sister. Just as he was closing his eyes he saw a hand reach out towards them before he complete blacked out.
———————
—————
———
——

Athy was shook awake from the pressure in her lunges. She immediately started panicking and coughing up the water that had entered her mouth while she was passed out.

"Princess! Princess are you alright"

She could hear Lilly say worryingly while having one hand on her forehead checking on her condition. Although she heard lily say this she couldn't respond or didn't even want to respond to her due to how tired she was and the constant coughing.

"Felix."

"Yes your majesty?"

"Teach them how to swim"
"It would be a shame if the emperor's only children were to drown to death in a lake."

Athy heard them say before they turned to leave.

"It's okay your highnesses! It'll be okay! Everything's fine now your highnesses"
Lilly tried to comfort athy.

'He really is...a bastard of a person' athy thought while looking in Claude's direction.

'....wait brother!...where's athan!?' She thought looking around frantically.

The only problem was that she was still having a hard time breathing and her eyes were still a little blurry from what happened earlier and all the tearing up.

"What's wrong princess?!" Lily asked worryingly.

"A..Athan!....W-Where's...b..brother?" Athy asked panicked and out of breath.

"He's right here your highness" Lily said revealing Cale curled up in her embrace.

Athy looked towards Lily's lap to see where he was. Although it was only a blur of red it was still enough for her to recognize that it was her brother.

Happy and relieved she jumped into lily's lap to hug her brother.

'Oh!...thank god your okay athan!!'

She thought as she curled up in lily's warm embrace with her brother before weeping in her arms from the terrifying accident.

————————
——————
————
——

Once Cale woke up he was in a daze. He turned over to look at the bed next to his o my to find it completely empty.

Panicked Cale looked around anxiously before suddenly hearing the door quietly opening. There at the doorway stood lily holding a glass of warm milk walking toward him.

"How are you feeling your highness?" She asked concerned while lifting her hand to Cale's forehead.

Cale then tried to open his mouth to talk but found he couldn't due to his dry throat. Seeing this lily gently picked up the milk she had brought with her and handed it to Cale.

Cale then mouthed a small thank you before chugging a mouthful of it down his throat relieving it of its previous dryness.

Lily giggled as a drop of it slid down the corners of Cale's mouth. Seeing this Lily smiled as she grabbed a handkerchief from her pocket and wiping Cale's mouth with it causing Cale to blush in embarrassment.

"So, how are you feeling now my prince?"

"B-better. Thank you!"

"It's not a problem your highness"

"....where's athy? how's she doing?"

"....She's feeling much better now after getting some rest!"

"?...that's good"

"Yes it is"

"How long have I been asleep, lily?"

"2 days your highness. It was very worrisome for everyone here especially for her highness"

"2 day's?....what did I miss?"

"...his majest summoned your highnesses. But since you were resting her highness went alone"

"...ah! I see....what did he want?"

"Mhm..nothing much my prince. He just assigned sir felix as your highnesses temporarily personal knight"

"He did?"

"Yes your highness! Currently princess Athanasia is meeting with his majesty right now"

Hearing this Cale felt unsettled. He hated that athy had to meet that bastard alone. That bastard didnt even move or flinch as his two children were drowning in the lake.

"In the mean time your highness why don't you back to bed and get some more rest or maybe read until she comes back"

"..Mhm...alright!!"

"I'll be helping the others with their work so call me if you need anything your highness"

"Okay"

As lily left Cale looked down at his cup of milk in deep thoughts.

—––——————
––————
———
——

Currently with Athy:

'Ahhhhhhh!!!!How I wish athan was here with me right now!!'

Athy thought thinking back on her previous actions and intrusive thoughts on wanting to beat the living shit out of Claude.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Claude after being woken up by athy:

"....."
"I should tell them to prepare our dinner"
He said tiredly as he got up.

"...."
Athy only smiled and nodded along with this.

'Brother pls stop being the princess here and save me from this bastard already!!!'

———————————————

Authors Note: happy holiday's Everybody! Sorry for the late update! Hope you all had a good Christmas
and New Year's Day!!

  I have been sick of lately and forgot to post this and/or schedule this on Christmas Day so I hope posting this around New Year's Day works for you too!
Anyways, I hope u all have a good start of the year *2024*!

———————————————
  Some previous Pictures of Athan(Cale) & Athy
⬇ ️ ⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 24 4
Note: This story will take place starting on chapter 655 of the novel ----------------------------------------- After Cale and Kim Rok Soo finished...
50K 1.5K 11
What if Athanasia from "Lovely Princess" didn't die? (The original novel by Plutus and webcomic by Spoon do not belong to me. Also, please be aware...
128K 5.4K 16
A boy that get killed by his own father get reincarnated in the manhwa who made me a princess as an unknown character, only for him to be abandoned...
17.6K 446 7
Athanasia and Lucas just had their own happily ever after when Lucas confessed to Athy on the night of her eighteen birthday upon the chiming of the...