No Going Back {Kth FF} SEASON...

By Blackberryfictions

His cruel smile threatened to consume her very last shread of hope. He was a monster, a predator hiding in pl... More

Prologue
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Note.
Note 2

Episode 20

854 59 11
By Blackberryfictions

He cupped her cheeks with his cold hands, which made an icy current pass through her spine and her colour drained from her face. He captured her lips into a kiss so cold, she could feel the numbness in it. She tried to hold back her tears as he pressed his cold and indifferent lips against hers. Though her heart ached with longing, his lips were as lifeless and empty as the night sky. He didn't seem to care, or even notice the depth of her grief, only that it amused him to play with her feelings like a game.

He broke the kiss after a few minutes but still kept her close as his eyes stared at her with emptiness. Her eyes widened when his arms raised, holding the same knife which had stains of her blood from earlier. Her eyes watered as she looked at the knife and then back at him who held nothing but darkness. It was as if he himself didn't know what was he doing.

She broke in cold sweats, thinking this was the very end of her life. Thinking that she would die from the hands of her own husband which she loathed the most. She tried to speak but her words refused to come out of her mouth and her throat went achingly dry. She closed her eyes tight, ready for the knife to pierce her skin but there was none.

Her breathings were shallow and with all the courage she could muster, she opened her eyes and her heart clenched in fear when they made contact with him. He was already looking at her while the hand in which the knife was held, lowered. "I don't know why, I can't kill you. I'm not supposed to feel this." He growled near her ear while the knife dropped and he immediately pinned her to the wall behind.

"You're just my doll. You are not supposed to control my feelings this way, Y/n." He whispered and a shiver ran down her spine when she heard him rasp her name. There was something in his voice this time which scared her yet an unsettling feeling arose within her which made her desperate for him. She found herself more and more caught in his web of manipulative and controlling behaviour.

But she gasped when she felt him being pulled away from her. Her eyes widened when she stared at Irene in horror, who glared at Taehyung with hatred which consumed her very soul. Y/n could feel her heart beat increase as she stared at Irene. It felt as if she was seeing her for the first time. She looked like a complete different person.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Taehyung?" Irene screamed as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. She looked as if she was ready to pounce on him but when Y/n teared her gaze from Irene to Taehyung, he seemed even more furious which made her anxious. Her chest heaved up and down when she heard Taehyung growl. "That's none of your business, Irene. Stay out of this!" He yelled which made both the women flinch, but Irene stayed infront of Y/n, like a guardian angel. She saw Irene's fingers tremble but she fisted it, as if to hide it. "Not when she's the one getting hurt. I won't let even your soul near her, Taehyung." She whispered.

"I SAID STAY AWAY!" He screamed as he stomped towards them and pulled Irene away from her. He threw her on the ground, afar and a loud thud could be heard due to her sudden contact with the dusty surface. Y/n gasped as she dragged herself towards her but she was soon pulled towards him with a jerk. She struggled to free herself from his grip but flinched when he pressed his knife against her chest, making every nerve in her body cold. "T-Taehyung n-no." She whispered as she gripped his wrist. Her breathings went irregular and she could hear her own heart thundering inside her chest as if it itself was afraid of the monster.

Irene's eyes widened as she looked at them with horror. Soon, numerous heavy footsteps could be heard and everyone's gaze turned to the broken door, to see a few cops, including Jungkook with them. Y/n was relieved to see them, but also afraid to be in his arms, with knife pointed towards her. Everyone's footsteps slowed down as they watched the two of them in sheer horror. "One step closer and you'll watch the end of her." He rasped as his breaths turned heavy, hitting the side of her neck. Her eyes watered and her grip on his wrist only tightened but it felt as if he didn't care about it at all. His one hand pressed the knife on her throat while the other hand grabbed her waist, pulling her closer to him. Her back pressed against his chest and the knife pressed more against her throat, making it harder for her to breathe.

"Y/n, stay calm." Jungkook spoke in panic as he quickly took strides towards them but Taehyung jerked her body more. towards himself, which made her shriek. "I said not a step." He warned again, his voice unusually deep and it sent goosebumps on her skin. Not just hers, but everyone's. "Taehyung, p-please don't do this." Jungkook pleaded but it was as if he was deaf to his pleas. Even the cops themselves were cold to see the sight infront of them, until one of them spoke. "Hands up, you're surrounded Mr Kim."

Her mind suddenly turned dizzy and her legs gave up immediately. He was strong enough to hold her in place. His knife surprisingly lowered and his grip on her waist tightened as he whispered, only for her to hear. "Stay still, love." Her chest heaved up and down and her vision became blurry. It felt as if her breaths were snatched out of her lungs and she found it difficult to breathe. "Y-You're having a panic attack, my love." He whispered again, his voice softer, this time. But soon, he was pulled away from her by two of the cops. She dropped on the floor, taking deep breaths to calm herself. Jungkook and Irene soon, gathered around her, letting the cops handle Taehyung. Jungkook rubbed her back, trying his best to calm her down but her gaze was stuck on Taehyung who stared back at her.

They didn't need to speak, their eyes were itself speaking to each other. As their eyes met, a flurry of unspoken words and emotions passed between them. A silent understanding and connection bloomed between them, one that needed no words to be expressed. In that moment, they knew each other's thoughts and feelings with a depth and intensity that words could never convey.

The eyes were windows to the soul, displaying all the passion and desire, all the love and longing, all the hope and dreams, all the pain and sorrow. All of it spoken through the eyes. There were millions of emotions in them, which were impossibly hard to describe for anyone, apart from the two of them. Their story was something not only a tragic one, but a painful one as well. It was as if there were only two of them in here. Taehyung had stopped struggling to free himself from the cop's grip and neither did the cops try to disturb the two of them. The words they couldn't speak to each other was now spoken through their eyes.

All of the unspoken words from their past, all of their painful memories and feelings they had tried to suppress, they were conveyed through their eyes. As their eyes met, they both felt a rush of emotions. They could see the pain, the love, and the longing that they had both been carrying around in their hearts. They could see everything the other had been trying to hide, and everything was suddenly crystal clear.

Despite the pain that accompanied those memories, they could feel a sense of understanding and closure. They didn't need to say anything; they already knew what the other was feeling.

The cops started to drag him away, and suddenly everything was in view again. She watched the cops drag him away from her, she felt her heart break into thousands of pieces. She didn't fight back, she couldn't. She was frozen in place by the overwhelming sense of devastation that filled her. Watching the man she once loved, being taken away from her, knowing that she might never get to see him again. It was too much to bear.

She tried to speak, to call out his name, but the words wouldn't come out. All she could do was stare at his retreating figure and let the tears fall down her cheek.

He struggled against the grip of the officers, trying desperately to break free and get to her. But it was of no use. Both of them knew that this was likely the last time they would ever see each other again, and the thought of it was too painful to bear. But she knew, he was paying for whatever sinful actions he had done, to her and to all those innocent young females. He was a monster, through and through. He cared for nothing but his own twisted desires.

Her look soon turned into a disgusted one, as she looked away from him, all too conscious of her surroundings. All the painful memories came flooding back in her mind. From the betrayal and the lies, to the abuse and the manipulation. It seemed as if the darkness of his acts seeped  into her very soul. She remembered the way he had treated her like his property, the fear she felt everytime he would threaten her with harm, the constant anxiety and stress he had caused her. She had one loved him, trusted him.

But now, she saw him for what he really was. The monster who abused her, both mentally and physically. The monster who hurt her, betrayed her. As she looked away from him, she suddenly felt a surge of anger and hatred rising within her. He had taken everything from her and left her broken and empty inside. She had given him her love, her trust and her heart. And he had used it to hurt her.

In her mind, she could feel the pain of every bruise, every scar, every wound he had inflicted
on her. As she pondered his sins, she realized that he had not only hurt her, but many other innocent girls as well. He had destroyed the lives of countless innocent girls, destroying their dreams. He was a monster in every sense of the word and he would surely regret the harm he had caused. Whatever pain and sufferings he had caused, it would be multiplied and delivered back a thousand times over. He would suffer for his cruelty and be taught a lesson he would never forget.
He would never be able to repay for the evil he had unleaded upon the world.

As he disappeared into the distance, she finally accepted that he was gone and that she must move on with her life as best she could. It would be difficult and painful, but she found the strength and determination to do what was right.

Her eyes filled with tears as she whispered, "Goodbye Taehyung."

End.

____

I'm so sorry for the delay. I think I'll end this fanfiction here. Please spare me, this book has been haunting my dreams lately ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 200K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
273K 16.2K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
470 53 56
Mask on... No identity. "Who are you?" I asked after the enchanting dance we just had. "You'll never know" he said. It was a party where everyone wa...
736K 19.8K 37
He's obsessed, insane even. He has to know her, watch her, touch her. She's his, and nothing will stop him. But she's smarter than he thinks.. ••• "Y...