Fairy Tail - White Haired Mage

By AllenGraynet

Allen had finally succeeded in occupying the position that had been assigned to him. The position is the Mona... More

Chapter 1: New World
Chapter 2: Guild - Fairy Tail
Chapter 3: Joining
Chapter 4: To a New Family
Chapter 5: New Life
Chapter 6: First Mission
Chapter 7: A Destined One Opens the Gate of Time
Chapter 8: First Mission - Complete
Chapter 9: Sharing Knowledge in Combat
Chapter 10: Battle Arena Construction Plan
Chapter 11: Cana Alberona
Chapter 12: Cana Alberona's Magical Talent
Chapter 14: Big Announcement
Chapter 15: Guild Power Ranking List - Fairy Tail
Chapter 16: Hell Training
Chapter 17: First Guild Master - Fairy Tail - Mavis Vermilion
Chapter 18: New Living Arrangements
Chapter 19: First Mission Together - Collection of Wyvern Scales
Chapter 20: Letter to the Kekashi
Chapter 21: Rosemary Village
Chapter 22: Bloody Lake
Chapter 23: Mission Complete! The Letter Has Arrived!
Chapter 24: A Wish That Will Soon Come True!
Chapter 25: A Pair of Mikazuchi Brothers
Chapter 26: A Disciple's Request

Chapter 13: Magic Energy Measuring Crystal Ball

254 9 0
By AllenGraynet

Cana slowly opened her eyes. Her face showed great joy because she had succeeded in sensing and attracting the magic energy in the surrounding environment into her body.

"Congratulations, Cana. You have finally succeeded in sensing and absorbing the magic energy in the surrounding environment."

Cana immediately looked forward. She found Allen and Makarov now right in front of her with happy smiling faces as if they were also very happy with her current achievements.

"Three days, huh? You have excellent talent, my child." Makarov also praised Cana for the achievement she had just achieved.

"Thank you for the compliment, Allen, Master" Cana immediately got up from her current position.

"You should know what talent for magic you have, right?"

"Hm," Cana nodded, "It's light magic, isn't it? The first time I felt magic energy, I could feel warm energy entering her body and simultaneously I saw something very bright during the meditation process."

"Yes," Allen nodded and said, "That kind of thing is something that is common for someone who has just awakened their magic especially for those who have an advantage in a certain field of magic. As long as you excel in the field of light magic, you will see bright light during the meditation process. As long as you excel in the field of fire magic, you will feel the burning heat during the meditation process. As long as you excel in the field of dark magic, you will see a dark abyss during the meditation process and beyond."

"...Now you have successfully sensed and also absorbed the magic energy in the surrounding environment. This means that now you can be said to be a wizard."

"Hm," Cana nodded eagerly.

"Cana should have met the requirements to become a guild member, right?"

"Yes," Makarov nodded with a smile, "My girl, will you join our guild?"

"Of course! I want to join!" Cana answered excitedly.

"Hahaha~ That's great!"

Makarov was very happy to hear this. Cana has excellent talent in the field of magic, especially light magic. As long as Cana can grow well. He would become one of the great wizards the Guild had. What's more, he was trained directly by Allen. It only took a few years for him to become a great figure.

"The installation of the guild emblem can be done later. At the same time, we can hold a welcoming event for you at the guild. How about it, Master?"

"Hm," Makarov nodded, "I don't have an opinion on that."

"Okay," Allen nodded then looked at Cana, "You have succeeded in becoming a wizard, you can also absorb magic energy to enter your body and store it in your container. Now, the thing you need to do is increase the amount of magic energy you have."

"How to?"

"Good question"

Allen began to explain to Cana about the training he gave Laxus. This training requires Cana to cover her body with her magic energy. As long as Cana uses her magic energy to cover her body, the magic energy in her body will quickly run out. When that was finished, Cana could then rest. She needed to recover her magic energy and do the exercises she did before again.

"You can start now. Cover your entire body with your magic energy. After your magic energy runs out, you rest to restore your magic energy. When your magical energy has recovered, you do the exercise again. Do this exercise until you can maintain the magic energy surrounding your body for 30 minutes. Understand?"

"I understand!"

Cana nodded with a serious expression.

"Okay, then, please begin"

Cana nodded and immediately started her training. Her magic energy slowly began to envelop her body. Allen and Makarov immediately took a step back to let Cana have her own space to practice.

"You have the talent to train someone"

"Well, let's just say, where I come from. I have trained a number of people" Allen said casually, "Among them there are those who have very great talent while there are also those who have average talent."

"So. What training plan will you provide next after the two of them complete the training we provided?"

"I want to train them to be able to control their magic energy well"

"Controlling their magic energy?"

"Since coming to this place. I see many people who cannot control the use of their magic energy well, one of which is Rumi. When we fought before, her control of magic energy was very poor. Every time he released an ability, a huge amount of her magical energy was wasted. Previously, I also asked Laxus to try to release his abilities. He's the same. His control over magic energy was very poor. Therefore, I intend to train both of them in terms of magic energy control before getting into training using abilities."

Makarov pondered slowly then said, "Is it possible that I also have poor control over my magical energy?"

"Try, Master, to release one of your abilities."

Makarov nodded, a golden magic circle suddenly appeared in front of him. Suddenly Makarov's right hand began to grow slowly bigger and bigger.

"How?"

"Just like the others" Allen said calmly, "Master also has very poor control over magic energy. The magic energy used by Master just to use this ability is too much compared to what it should be. Too extravagant"

"Huh?" Makarov heard this and immediately became embarrassed. He immediately withdrew his abilities.

"Magical energy control is a very important ability even if it seems ordinary. When someone can control their magic energy well, every time they release their abilities, the amount of magic energy released is normal. Neither too much nor too little. The reason behind someone failing to release a magic ability is besides their lack of understanding of the ability, the amount of magic energy they released was too little. On the other hand, the reason behind failure could refer to the danger a magician had when they were learning new magic because the amount of magic energy they released when practicing a new skill was too much. This causes the abilities they release to explode and endanger them."

"...Meanwhile too, in terms of combat. As long as two wizards fight where both wizards have the same amount of magic energy. Wizards with good magic energy control abilities have a higher chance of winning than wizards with poor magic energy control abilities. Because magicians with poor magic energy control abilities only waste a lot of their magic energy every time they release their abilities."

"Yes," Makarov did not deny Allen's words. He also understood it after listening to all of Allen's words, "By the way, can you teach our guild members how to control magic energy? At least, maybe from that. There will be less trouble for them than before," Makarov said embarrassedly.

"No problem," Allen nodded, "I will note down the training methods and then Master can teach them about it. I probably won't be able to teach them directly because I still have things to do. At the same time, I will note down the training that Laxus and Cana are currently doing so that the guild members don't cause problems due to the training they are doing."

Makarov, who heard this, immediately became very happy. Tears slowly came out of her eyes, "Woo~ We are truly lucky to have you, Allen. It would be great if you had the desire to inherit---"

"Forget it," Allen immediately intervened with Makarov's words, "Nevertheless, I have no intention of becoming a Guild Master. I am comfortable with my current position"

*******

One week passed.

"My son..."

Currently in the family room at Allen's house. There are five people currently there. The five people are Allen, Laxus, Cana, Reedus, and Makarov. There is a large magic tool in the room. The tool has the shape at its core of a bright blue crystal ball. There are also parts that complete the tool.

"Is this a device that measures someone's magic energy?" Laxus asked with a serious expression.

"Amazing...I never thought this kind of tool could be created"

Cana just stared with interest at the device.

"As you expected. This tool is a tool that can measure the magic energy possessed by a person. A person only needs to input their magic energy into the device and later the device will tell the amount of magic energy a person has in the form of a value. The higher the score obtained, the more magic energy the person has. I will give you an example."

Allen immediately raised his hand to the crystal ball and then began to mobilize his magic energy to put it into the crystal ball. Instantly, the crystal ball immediately emitted a very bright light. The bright light only lasted for a moment and then began to fade until a value was shown at the top of the crystal ball.

The values shown total 150.

"Ooi~150?" Reedus asked quietly, "Is that value high or low?"

"Stupid" Laxus immediately said with a frown, "That's a very high mark. Allen's power is enormous. It's impossible with his great strength, he only got a low score."

"A score of 150 is a very high score, Reedus," Allen said with a smile, "This score may be very difficult for you guys to achieve, even Master would not be able to reach half of the score that I currently have."

"How could it be?!" Reedus was surprised to hear this.

"How about doing direct proof?" Allen asked, he then glanced at Master, "Master, how about you next? We can find out the value of the magic energy you have using this tool."

"Hm," Makarov nodded, he walked forward then placed his hand on the crystal ball. Makarov then began to mobilize the magic energy he possessed.

The crystal ball immediately gave off a very bright light and gradually began to dim. By the time the light of the crystal ball had disappeared completely, everyone could see the amount of magic energy Makarov possessed.

"65?" Cana muttered quietly.

"Master...Master only has 65 points of magic energy?" Reedus took a deep breath seeing this, "Doesn't that mean..."

"Don't use this value as a reference that the amount of magic energy I have is twice as much as Master," Allen began to explain, "The higher the value, the greater the difference between the magic energy a person has. For example, someone gets a score of 85 points while someone gets a score of 95 points. Although the distance between the two is not too far if you look at the value of the points obtained. In fact, the difference in magic energy possessed by the two is very large. Maybe a wizard who scores 95 points has five to six times more magic energy than a wizard who scores 85 points."

"..."

Silence suddenly fell in the room.

"Does that mean that the first time you showed your abilities to everyone, you didn't use all your abilities at that time?" Laxus asked seriously.

"You know, as long as I use all my strength. This continent could probably be destroyed by me very easily."

"..."

Silence suddenly returned to the room. Makarov was even breaking out in cold sweat at the thought of this happening. He was really afraid that Allen would really do something like that.

"Well, let's continue the experiment. Reedus, you're next"

Makarov immediately stepped back and gave Reedus the opportunity to try.

"Ooi~" Reedus slowly stepped forward then placed his hand on the crystal ball. He immediately mobilized the magic energy he had to put it into the crystal ball.

A bright light immediately emerged from the crystal ball. The light didn't last long and finally showed the magic energy possessed by Reedus.

The value obtained by Reedus is 20.

"The grades you got are quite low, Reedus"

"Ooi?" Reedus was stunned to hear this.

"If we use Master's score as a reference, then a score of 61 to 70 is the score possessed by wizards who have the power of a Holy Wizard. Meanwhile, a score of 51 to 60 is the score possessed by wizards who have the strength of a Class S wizard." Allen then looked at Makarov, "Sir, maybe this tool can help assess wizards who have the qualifications to take part in the Class S wizard exam. S class wizards are elite wizards owned by the guild. A Guild cannot carelessly choose a wizard to advance to S level. As long as the Guild has wizards who are not yet ready, it will only affect the status and name of the Guild."

Makarov nodded seriously, "Yes, with this tool we can indeed choose a wizard who is truly ready to become an S class wizard. This is a very helpful tool."

"Well, Reedus. Did you hear that? If you want to qualify to become an S class wizard, first increase your magical energy. As long as your magic energy is sufficient, you can obtain the qualifications to take the exam."

"Ooi~" Reedus nodded.

"Okay, you can go down and let Laxus come forward to test the magic power he has."

Reedus immediately walked backwards followed by Laxus moving forward. He immediately placed one of his hands on the crystal ball and then mobilized the magic energy he had to put it into the crystal ball. A bright light emerged from the crystal ball and gradually began to dim. Laxus's values finally emerged.

Laxus gets a score of 15 points.

"You need to try harder to get the qualifications to take the S class wizard exam, Laxus."

"Hm," Laxus nodded seriously.

The power he possessed had grown compared to before. Last week, he could only maintain the magic energy covering his body for seven minutes. Through his hard training, Laxus has now been able to maintain the magical energy surrounding his body for ten minutes. That is a very significant improvement.

"Okay, now Cana. You can come forward to test your magic power"

Cana nodded and immediately went forward while Laxus stepped back. Cana immediately reached out her hand to the crystal ball. She then began to mobilize her magic energy to put it into the crystal ball. A bright light immediately appeared in the crystal ball and finally dimmed. Cana's value has also been shown.

Cana gets a score of 2 points.

"Only two points?" Cana muttered quietly.

"You're just getting started. As long as you practice hard, you will definitely be able to catch up with the others. Moreover, in a period of one week you managed to increase your score from one to two, which is something great. Therefore, don't be sad, okay?"

"Hm,"

The feeling of sadness that Cana was experiencing suddenly disappeared when she heard this. Makarov and the others smiled at the sight, especially Makarov. She is very happy to see children grow and be happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 553 28
(Y/N): "RIP AND TEARS!!!!!!!! UNTIL IT IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) AKA Chainsaw-Man and this is his story....in our original reality (Y/N...
1.7K 142 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...
89.1K 2.4K 20
Der Mensch ist bΓΆse. Der Mensch muss besser und bΓΆser werden So lehre ich. The human is evil. The human must become better and more evil. So I teach...
3.8K 26 8
In another dimension four worlds came together. Two of the world's wanted peace with others, some couldn't trust the other world's and the last one w...