His Red Feathers (A Goldric A...

Por Baked_Botatos

Just a silly little story based on a Harpy Hunter AU I made. A lot is explained on my tiktok "harpy._.hunter"... Mais

About Story
Beginning
Stumbling In
The Conformatorium

The Deadly Rejection

142 6 3
Por Baked_Botatos

"Mama Eda!!" Hunter quickly caught Edas' head, Luz let out a shriek and quickly covered her mouth. "Ow! Oh, I hate it when that happens..!" Eda groaned loudly, rolling her eyes and sticking her tongue out. Hunter just chuckled softly as Luz let out a blood-curdling scream, grabbing Edas'' head from hunters hands. "Geez kid, relax, this just happens when you get older." Hunter said as he put his hand on Luz's shoulder, her shooting a terrified and confused look. "Does it?! Or is this a boiling Isles thing?!" Hunter just shrugged before He heard the emerald guard let out a loud groan. "Oh, shut up already!"

"Ah, Eda and Hunter. You finally arrived. I knew once I took your pet's toy, You'd come running" Warden Wrath spoke as he grabbed King's crown from his head and crushed it. "Nooooo! My power!!" King whined, Hunter quickly picking him up and glaring at the Warden Wrath. "Not cool dude! And what do you want!? We never broke any of your stupid laws! ...In front of you," Warden Wrath just walked up towards Eda, ignoring Hunter completely. "I want Eda... To go out with me" Warden was suddenly on one knee, holding out flowers in front of Eda. "What?" "Eh?" "Excuse me?" "Huh???" Hunter, Luz, Eda, and The Emerald guard said at once. "Go, boss!" Two other guards said behind them, Warden just giving them a thumbs up.

"You always avoided capture. You have always been the one to get away, I found it alluring" Hunter just cringed slightly, throwing up in his mouth slightly. "Ew.. I hate everything you're saying right now" Luz cringed as well and quickly nodded her head, agreeing with Hunter. "Me too dude.. Me too..." "YOU TWO STAY OUT OF THIS!!" The Warden threw the flowers aside, as one of his arms grabbed Hunter and held him down and the other guards held Luz up by her hood and grabbed King who squealed and wiggled around like a fish out of water. Warden picked up Edas' head by her head, The Emerald Guard sneaking behind him and standing next to Hunter.

"So how about it Eda? The fearsome Warden Wrath, and the most powerful witch on the boiling isle, together! We'll be unstoppable" Hunter just kept cringing, listening to the Warden and Eda's conversation before turning to The Emerald Guard. "Did you know about this??" The Emerald guard just shook his head, looking back at hunter. "Nope. It's... Kinda disgusting.." Hunter just laughed slightly, shaking his head. "Right? Like really dude? You chopped off her head and had his guards stalk us, why would she go out with you?" The Emerald Guard nodded slightly, crossing his arms and sighing. "Honestly, I don't see them being anything like that. It's.. Unsettling.." Hunter just nodded along before Flapjack (Who was in Hunter hair this whole time) flew out and started pecking Warden arm goop thing, The Emerald Guard looking down and smiling slightly behind his mask. "Is that your palismen?"

Suddenly, they both heard the Warden yell, releasing Hunter and wiping his face/mask thing. They both look over and see Eda laughing before speaking again. "Forget it, You had your guards stalk me and my kid and you chopped my head off, I AM NOT GOING OUT WITH YOU!" Hunter laughed, standing up and raising his hand with flapjack resting on his shoulder. "That's what I said!!" The Warden growled slightly, looking at Hunter before back at Eda. "Well then, If you don't accept that I will have no choice but to destroy-" He got cut off by Luz whacking Warden on the head with Edas' staff, Not knocking him out but making him drop Edas' head.

Hunter stifled a laugh, running over and grabbing Eda's head. He quickly put her head back on her body, looking back down at the Warden. "You guys get out of here. I need to do something first." He said as he quickly grabbed flapjack and flew out of the door, The emerald guard and the other guards following behind him. Eda quickly grabbed luz and king, putting them both in front of her on her staff and flying out of the window. "What about Hunter?! He's gonna get killed!" King shrieked, looking back down and then back at Eda. "He'll be fine. He knows what he's doing.. Hopefully..." Eda said, looking down before flying to the front gate. "We'll wait for him here." After a few minutes, Hunter flew out of the entrance along the Warden Wrath behind him and creating a large hole in the wall. Warden just looked around for Hunter, while the other three just stood at the entrance not moving. Hunter quickly flew up to where Eda, Luz and King were, slightly out of breath and clutching his left arm. "Hey guys, Uhh... could we get a bit of help??"

"What happened to you? And what's going on??" Eda looked down at Warden Wrath and then back at Hunter. "I freed those guys from before and now Warden's pissed off and wants us all dead, the guards fell down the stairs and are now being taken to the healers and I flew into a wall at least 10 times- That's not important! Anyways can you guys help or not?" Eda dug in her hair for a moment before pulling out the key and putting it in Luz's hands. "Get out of here human! We'll handle this" "What?! But what about you guys?!" Luz shook her head, looking back at Hunter who just sighed. "You think this guy is bad, you should've seen her last boyfriend!" Eda just groaned before leading her staff to the ground, Hunter flying behind her as she got off the staff with king. "Not my boyfriend!"

"But I can't just leave you guys!? What about that Warden guy-" Luz couldn't finish her sentence as Eda quickly sent the staff flying. All of the instances in Luz were telling her to listen to Eda and leave while she could, but it was like something was holding her back. And it wasn't the fact that Hunter just got thrown at her by the Warden. As soon as she got a good balance on the owl ladys staff and sat Hunter next to her, they both looked down and noticed that the inmates were just standing at the hole in the wall. They weren't running, or sneaking away, hardly moving at all as they just watched Warden fight Eda and King.

Luz became extremely confused before she managed to fly the staff down towards them and jumping down while hunter just stayed on the staff equally confused. "Why are you guys just standing there? He's distracted! You can finally escape!" "Why bother? The Warden will catch us, like always" Eyeball guy mumbled with a gloomy expression on his face, just like Fanfic girl and tiny nose. "Self doubt is a prison you will never be able to escape from" "So you guys have a different way of doing things- A different way of seeing things! That might make you guy weird but it also makes you guys awesome, don't you see that?! Us weirdos have to stick together" Luz said before climbing back onto eda staff in front of Hunter who was just nodding along with a proud look on his face. Fanfic girls looked from Tiny nose and Eyeball guy to luz. "Why exactly are you helping us again?"

Hunter started flying beside Luz while crossing his arms and scoffing. "Because this Warden guy can kiss my ass, In a bad way. And I did promise luz I'd help you guys so- But the point is, no one should be punished for being who they are!" Luz just laughed slightly before nodding and pulling her hood over her head and raising her fist in the air. "Exactly! So are you gonna constantly live in fear of this Warden, or are we gonna teach him weirdos are stronger than he thinks!?"

Meanwhile, Warden was now maskless and towering over Eda and king, His arms now almost axe-like. King was in Eda arms scared while Eda kept her face neutral as she looked up at the Warden as he spoke in an ominous tone. "No more running, Owl lady. Today I capture you and Scarlet, once and for-" Before Warden could finish his little speech, he got cut off by Fanfic lady, Eyeball guy, and Tiny nose charging at him, tackling him to the ground and shouting at the top of their lungs.

"I ate my own eye!"

"I think the world is a triangle"

"And I practise the ancient art of fan fiction!"

Within seconds, The Warden was now tied up with his own arms while Luz and Hunter triumphantly stood in front of him, Eda and King watching this whole thing unwrap before them. The Warden looked up at Hunter and Luz before trying to wriggle out and shouting at the two of them. "You two! Who do you think you are!?" Luz just pulled out a bunch of fireworks tied together from her bag, handing them to Hunter before speaking to Warden as Hunter flew up. "Do not underestimate me, Warden Wrath. For I am Luz Noceda! The human, warrior of peace. And that is Hunter, The Scarlet Beast! One of the most powerful witches in the boiling isle!"

"Now eat this mother fucker!" Hunter shouted while throwing the fireworks into the air, using Flapjack in his staff form as a bat, and sending the fireworks into The Wardens mouth- Which was pretty much his entire face- causing them to go off in a series of loud noises and multicolored fireworks. Hunter covered his ears before flying back down to the ground, watching The Warden run away in pain. Eda smiled before standing up with King in her arms, walking over to Hunter and Luz and putting a hand on Hunters shoulder. "I'll hand it to you two, you work pretty well together" Hunter smiled before looking at Luz and putting his arm on her shoulder. "Yeah, we sure do. And where did you get those fireworks human?"

"It's a bit of a long story, long story short is I was going to use them in a book report"

"Y'know, That was actually one of her better breakups!" King commented while Eda just groaned, grabbing her staff and placing Luz, king, and herself onto it. "Now let's get out of here before more monsters fall in love with me" "I'll catch up, I'm going to check up on something real quick" Eda shrugged slightly before flying off with Hunter waving at them before making his way back into the Conformatorium. While Eda flew back to the owl house, Luz kept looking back while King kept asking if anyone knew what Hunter was doing. "He's probably checking up on his boyfriend" Eda snorted before Hunter appeared next to them in a flash of yellow light and shot Eda with an annoyed look. "Wait, whos-" "Nobody, Eda's just making theories, which will not happen by the way!"

(Spoiler alert, they do happen. But you didn't hear that from me)

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they finally reached the owl house, Luz felt a tinge of disappointment. Sure, she wanted to go back to the human realm the second she saw how this world was nothing like she imagined, and just knowing that there was also a power-hungry, fascist warden around wasn't really helping her. But on the other hand, she wanted to learn more about this freaky world and what mysteries there are to uncover. And Hunter could see that, it was written all over her face. And if he was being honest, he wanted Luz to stay too. Sure they only knew each other for a few minutes, but they both knew they saw each other as siblings, but Hunter didn't want to force her to stay so he said nothing about it and watched Eda open the portal once again.

"Well human, a deal's a deal." Luz just looked back at the portal and rubbed the back of her neck before Hunter tapped her on the shoulder, handing her the copy of The Good Witch Azura, not noticing the small pamphlet inside it. "Here, don't forget about your book. Sorry about nearly burning it" Luz just laughed slightly before taking the book, looking down at the cover before looking back up at Eda, King, Hunter, and the two birds who were resting on their owners shoulders as a small gasp escaped her mouth.

"Okay, I know things were pretty.. Dicey back there with that Warden guy with Eda's head getting cut off and Hunter running into walls and King losing his crown, and you almost got murdered by a Grade-A sleaze, and starring some sort of prison riot.. But honestly, that was the most fun I've had in my life. And I am not going back to summer camp" Luz said while waving her arms around as the others just watched with a confused look on their faces before Hunter spoke. "Summer camp..? What is- what's going on here?" Luz just rubbed the back of her next before taking a deep breath and speaking again. "Well, I don't fit in at home, and you guys don't.. Really fit in here. So if I stay we could not fit in together and-"

Hunter just cut her off as he noticed the pamphlet inside her book, pulling it out and reading it over. "Okay, so this is that 'summer camp' you were talking about, but are you talking about-?" "I want to stay with you guys! And learn how to be a great witch, like Azura!" While hunter and king got a bit excited, Eda just got really confused and walked up to luz. "Woah woah woah, Kid slow down. Humans can't be witches." "Maybe that's because they never tried! If you guys teach me to be a witch, I'll do anything you guys say!" King quickly started pulling at Eda dress, while Hunter just stood next to her. "Let her stay! She can make us snacks!" Hunter just chuckled before looking up at Eda. "And we could use the extra help with keeping fur ball and owl tube out of the cupboards"

Eda looked from King and Hunter to Luz with a thoughtful look on her face. "Y'know kids, why the hell not? Alright than, We'll teach you how to be a witch but, you have to prove that you have what it takes to learn spells. It may take some time, but if Hunter and King like you, I'm willing to be patient" Luz just squeal before pulling Hunter, king, and Eda into a tight hug, King squirming while Hunter and Eda just looked confused. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You guys won't regret this!!"

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they all got out of the Hug, Eda told Luz that her and Hunter will share a room together in the spare room. While Luz layed out some type of mattress on the floor after she got into her pj, Hunter sat on his bed and watched her before speaking. "Sorry we don't have an actuall bed for you. I'm sure Eda will get you one soon Human" Luz just shrugged before placing a photo of her and what Hunter guessed was her mum next to the mattress before laying on it and taking a deep breath. "Eh, I've slept on the floor plenty of times as a kid. No big deal" Hunter just laughed as he layed down on his own bed and they both enjoyed the silene while they looked up at the ceiling, Until a buzzing noise cut through their thoughts. Luz dug through her bag and pulled out a rectagular device Hunter learned was called a 'Phone' and Luz saw a text from her mother.

Hunter looked over at the door as Luz texted her mum back, only to see a certain King of demons standing at the door with his new stuffed bunny in his claw. "Ahem, your big pillows look comfy." Hunter just laughed before leaning his head on his hand while Luz patted a spot on her mattress, and king settled down on it. "King, it's called a 'mattress' buddy. I told you that already" King just made a small 'weh' noise as Luz and Hunter quietly laughed as the both got under their covers and got ready to sleep.

"Goodnight Hunter"

"Night Human"

And as they both drifted off to sleep, one thought stayed in Luzs mind:

"I think I'm really gonna like it here"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

145K 5.7K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
43.7K 1.4K 38
"I no longer want you." Emperor Richard de Tristaine fumed as he looked upon the woman he was ready to abandon just a few weeks ago. "You don't mea...
210K 8.4K 50
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
47.9K 3.7K 48
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...