The Human Who will Surpass All

By JaeZInsane

Revamped Version of A Human among the Supernatural More

The Seven Black Shadows
Other Members
Final Members
Chapter 1: The Human/Shadow Devil
Chapter 2: Discussions and Future Plans
Chapter 3: The Punishment
Chapter 4: The First Day
My Final Addition
Others...
Shea Haulia and Tio Klarus

Relationships

997 21 3
By JaeZInsane

Harem...so far

1. Irene
2. Albedo
3. Baiken
4. Camilla
5. Vitaly
6. Yue
7. Vermeil
8. Seliah
9. Ingvild

Relationships

Kaia Sanashi

Kagari's Younger Sister.

Kagari and Kaia have a somewhat typical sibling relationship, and the two are shown to tease and bicker with each other frequently. As Kagari was forced to take over as the breadwinner of the family after their parents passed away. Kaia is very close to him and cares deeply for his well-being, as displayed when she yelled at him after he nearly died in training. In return Kagari is very protective of Kaia and is extremely brutal towards those who try to hurt her,

"Irene Belserion"

"Irene Belserion is one of Kagari's first and most trusted allies in his organization. The woman known as the Scarlet Despair and Queen of the Dragons was a powerful sorcereress and Dragon Slayer who was searching for a cure for her Dragonization Curse, the curse of turning one into a dragon."
"When she and Kagari first crossed paths about 200 years ago, she was quite doubtful that he could lift her centuries old curse, but was immediately shocked when she learned of his magic procedure to do so."
Once the process was complete, Irene's body was restored to its normal form and her Dragon Seed was permanently nullified. Out of her gratitude and respect for his power, Irene was one of the first to join his side and now serves as one his most powerful aids.

She is one of the most loyal members of Kagari's team and due to her immense power Irene has also achieved a business partner relationship with him.

"Out of all of the females in Kagari's team, she is the one with the most "experience." There have also been rumors of her being in a romantic competition to see who will be Kagari's first wife."

"Kokushibo"

"Kokushibo is another of Kagari's most trusted allies, due to the respect he has for his immense strength. Centuries ago, Kagari and Kokushibo's paths crossed when the former heard rumors of a mysterious demon swordsman. His investigation led him to find Kokushibo, who challenged him to a duel seeing him as a worthy opponent."
In the aftermath, Kokushibo was eventually defeated by him. As he lost the duel, he asked whether Kagari was going to end his life or should he take his own, but Kagari had another idea.

"With his life being spared, Kokushibo now serves as Kagari's loyal swordsman and retainer. As such, he is brutal towards anyone who would oppose him and will reprimand those who go against his wishes."

"Albedo"

"Albedo is a former angel from Heaven who turned into a succubus/demoness after being merged with a monster from The Land of Dreams. Due to her new sadistic and ruthless nature, she was kicked out of heaven and sent to the Underworld."
"Being casted out of the Heavens left Albedo to her dark tendencies as she ventured in the Underworld, leaving her with desires of torturing and inflicting pain on the weak. Until she was found by Kagari."
Much later after taking her in, she was given a choice of either going on her own once more or joining his side.
As gratitude, Albedo joined Kagari's cause and due to her administrative abilities she was given the role as Overseer of his organization. Along with that she has also developed quite the infatuation with him as centuries passed.

She began with making dolls, body pillows, sleeping in his bedroom, and keeping her most prized possession, a dark ring gifted to her from Kagari himself. Despite this, Kagari deeply cares for Albedo due to knowing of her exile/abandonment and he knows that she's willing to do anything for him after everything he's done for her.
She also enjoys being his secretary and cleaning his quarters. Also, she enjoys role-playing as his wife as she is also in the competition to become Kagari's first wife. She can be a "Yandere" at times...

She also longs to bare Kagari's children someday..

Baiken

Kagari and Baiken have a very "interesting" relationship to say the least. She is a wandering samurai who takes many jobs as long as she can get cash and drink sake. She and Kagari first meat 100 years ago while he was on one of his trips in the Underworld. He provided her with some assistance when she was on a job and she repaid him by going out for a drink at a bar she liked.

"Although, she got so drunk that night, he had to carry her back to her home.
After that day, the two kept in touch, offering jobs in monster hunting and ever practiced together. Baiken is just as good with a weapon as Kokushibo and Albedo. She does consider him a close friend and as a good drinking buddy.
She was even close enough to tell him about the deaths of her parents and her path of vengeance which Kagari could relate too."

"Now they still keep in touch as the two of them still enjoy going to bars and drinking out together..."

"However...there were a few nights where Baiken got a little...too drunk with him around and well..."

"Let's just say other thing led after another..."

Yuta Okkotsu

Yuta is a Master Jujutsu User and a student of swordsmanship under Kokushibo. In the beginning he was an incredibly weak and timid boy who wanted to lift the curse he put on his deceased childhood friend, Rika. Once he was made into a disciple, he was rigorously trained in the art of the sword and learned how to master his Cursed Energy Techniques. After the curse was lifted and Rika was sent back to the afterlife, Yuta continued his training and is now underway for his upcoming graduation.
He is also the boyfriend of his fellow disciple, Meredy. It is also known, that Kagari treats him as a younger brother.

Vasily Tynyanov

Vasily Tynyanov is the younger brother of Underworld Scientist, Vitaly Tynyanov. He was also a former member of the Raslya Empire but he left the empire in order to investigate the apparent "death" of his older sister. His search lead him to the human world to find that his sister was in fact alive but now under the service of Kagari, the man who rescued her.

In show of appreciation, Vasily decided to join Vitaly in The Brotherhood of Shadows hoping to one day find the man responsible for trying to kill his sister and kill him with his bare hands.

Vitaly Tynyanov

Vitaly Tynyanov is a former member of The Old Satan Faction and the older sister of Vasily Tynyanov. She now serves as The Head Scientist of The Brotherhood of Shadows. After being deemed as a "loose end." Vitaly was meant to be assassinated, her research stolen, and her laboratory destroyed.
Before her imminent death, Kagari arrived and saved her from dying in her destroyed laboratory. With the entire Satan Faction thinking she's dead, Vitaly is now on a mission of vengeance, desired to kill the people who betrayed her and the man who she thought truly loved her.

It's also been hinted that she now possesses romantic feelings for her new boss, Kagari Sanashi.

Seilah

Seilah is a Demon in the service of The Shadow Monarch is the last remaining survivor of The Nine Demon Gates of Tartaros. After their destruction, Seilah was left behind in a near death state to which she was rescued and nurses back to health. Now she serves as a tactical advisor among her fellow demons in Kagari's service. She keeps this to herself, but she has a deep, hidden infatuation with The Shadow Monarch for saving her life and the power that he wields.

"Yue"

Yue is a Atavist Vampire Princess who was sealed away in a dungeon after she was betrayed by her uncle and her vassals, who in reality were protecting her from a powerful foe seeking her power. After being imprisoned for centuries, she was finally discovered and freed by Kagari she was given the name "Yue" by him and she joined his side.

Much like Albedo, she is very perverted as she often bites Kagari to suck his blood and has no problem with seducing him while they were bathing, and sleeping while she was naked. Due to her undying love for Kagari, Yue declared that she only belongs to him as his property.

From her undying loyalty and love for Kagari alone, she is quickly annoyed and disgusted by any other men who would try to flirt with her or insults Hajime in any way and looks down on them as well as being both cruel and abusive toward them when she disrespected all other men and viewed them to be worthless and stupid such as Issei. Her responses typically range from cold stares that enough to make one fearful for his live, upwards to have their crotch crushed.

"Vermeil"

Vermeil is an easy-going devil who tends to be straightforward and bold in her behavior with modesty and personal space are somewhat foreign concepts to her, and she has no issue with nudity.

She always comes off as having a lewd streak, being extremely flirtatious and lustful with Kagari Sanashi, her summoner, and even says she feels ecstatic whenever she tastes/feels his potent mana. She caresses, gropes, and simply cuddles with him on a frequent basis, and can make out with him for hours when they are alone together with the excuse of it helping him get stronger. She finds draining him immensely satisfying. However, she truly loves him.

"Diablo"

Diablo is The Black Primordial Demon. He is fanatically loyal to Kagari and worships him like a god. He will follow Kagari's orders and commands to the absolute letter. Nothing makes Diablo happier than carrying out his master's will; he will become saddened should he need to be away from Kagari for extended periods, but will follow his task quickly as possible to facilitate a swift return. Diablo follows Kagari in the belief that the "truth" of the world will reveal itself to his master, whom overcame many obstacles and achieved great power while uncovering secrets lost to time.

"Ingvild Leviathan"

Ingvild Leviathan is one of the descendants of the original Leviathan and She is the possessor of the Longinus; Nereid Kyrie.
She is a kind and friendly person and enjoys singing as is shown when she sings for Kagari and his group.

Ingvild is also shown to love seeing the ocean and going on beaches with her friends. Unlike her fellow members of the Leviathan clan or any other descendants of the original Satans and akin to Vali, doesn't have any fanatic arrogance in her heritage as a Satan's descendant nor does she desire world domination like Katerea and the other descendants with the exception of Vali.
She is even shown to be a little jealous of Kagari's relationship with his harem such as when she and the other girls caught him with Albedo and Yue, even thinking about acting like them despite considering it very embarrassing for her.

"Sebas Tian"

Sebas Tian is the butler and combat instructor of both Kagari and Kaia. He was also the butler of their parents before their unfortunate deaths, which made the decision of Sebas to raise and train them as if they were his own children.
Sebas Tian has a great deal of personal justice. Instead, he believes that some humans are good people and it is the duty of the strong to protect the weak. However, humans with an ugly nature disgust him and he will not hesitate to kill anyone who dares to oppose him. When encountering humans who are not purely motivated by personal gain, Sebas believes this is the reason why he cannot bring himself to hate humanity.

"Jibril"

Jibril seems to be soft-spoken and polite, but she can also be incredibly condescending to other races of the Ixseed below her own. She has a great love for knowledge and gets easily excited at the prospect of gaining new knowledge, such as when she drooled over Kagari's tablet after seeing the vast information it contained. Despite her initial arrogance, she has a high sense of honor while playing games, as she doesn't like cheating, or being cheated. She tends to remember the "good old days" before the oaths were established and when everything could be solved by killing, in a rather disturbing way, somewhat showing her sadistic personality.

Jibril fully embraces her servitude to Kagari and Kaia, going so far as to address them both as "Master". She also proved to have a masochistic side, as she told Kagari to dismiss her as a useless being, and felt totally ecstatic about it.

"Meredy"

Meredy is the covert member of the Organization, she is also the foster daughter of Ultear Milkovich and the girlfriend of Yuta Okkotsu. Meredy also has an immense amount of passion and resolve for someone her age, as she was willing to kill herself to protect the one she loves. When she was a child, her hometown was destroyed and she was adopted by Ultear who became her foster mother. Under her wing, Meredy learned how to use Sensory Link Magic as a link to the senses and as time passed, she was introduced to her benefactor, Kagari who welcomed her to continue her learning alongside another disciple, Yuta Okkotsu who she began to develop feelings for when the two became partners on missions and he saved her life from a horde of Evil Cursed Spirits during a mission in Shibuya and she was there to comfort him after he watched Rika return to the afterlife.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 124 7
The story is different from others. Pls do give it a chance lol
691 7 146
This is a remake to heart of dragons with more arcs and characters
26.3K 1.4K 60
Ideas, alternate universes detailing what could have been. Deviations in thought patterns, events, feelings. All this and more can help create an int...
276K 5.2K 76
I've had this idea rolling around my head for a while now and I couldn't really focus on my other books because most of the ideas kept turning into s...