๐’๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐“, ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐„! โ†ฌ s...

Von pixiesfz

In which Lara Heeney, star AFL player for the sydney swans runs into the Matildas soccer team on a night out... Mehr

introduction
ACT I , SELF CONTROL
graphics and mixtape
00. love of the game
02. waltzing matildas
03. two days

01. everybody in the club

599 28 15
Von pixiesfz

CHAPTER ONE, everybody in the club 

❝ Auntie Lara! ❞

Sam wiped her forehead with a towel before throwing it into her bag which held her training gear for the day, it was a friday and the team had the weekend off so they decided to go to a near club, with Tony's permission of course. 

"Sammy!" Hayley Raso's voice screamed out from the other room "What!?" the girl replied as she swung her bag over her shoulder before Hayley jumped into the room with an excited face.

"The swannies won!"

Sam dropped her bag and cheered with Haley, the whole team were in and out of Australia so they all decided to go for a team with originally Hayley, Sam and Ellie going for Brisbane before their favourite player moved to the Sydney swans. 

"Ellie, get your ass in here!" yelled out Sam as in the other room Ellie had just checked the AFL app in the other room and let out a cheer as everyone watched as Ellie joined the two of them who were cheering to each other.

"Guess how many Heeney kicked?" Ellie smiled cheekily at Sam who turned to her "three?" she guessed "more" Ellie smiled "more?" Same repeated in shock before Mackenzie Arnold stood up in shock

"She kicked seven!" 

Sam's mouth dropped open

"She is the girl of my dreams Macca"

"Like we don't hear you say that twenty-four seven" Macca rolled her eyes as Allana and Caitlin laughed next to her "we should make a tik tok for the matildas, asking everyones celebrity crush, maybe you'll gain her attention" Allana smiled as Sam brushed her off "god no, that's embarrassing"

"So is you confessing your love to all of us" Macca raised her brows at Sam who sighed  "anyways we going out soon?" she asked as the team nodded "sick".

Lara looked at herself in the mirror with Chloe behind her, she wore a strapless top and blue jeans that flared out, she wore her hair out and curled "Is it a hook up night or a girls night?" Lara asked out of curiosity "we won" Chloe deadpanned 

"of course it's a hook up night" 

Lara nodded her head, it had been months since she broke up with her girlfriend and she had been on dates with other women but she hadn't been with one in such a long time and she honestly craved for it.

But it felt weird 

She had left the break up pretty open with her ex and they weren't on bad terms at the time, they had just decided that the long distance wouldn't work. 

"you ready?" Chloe asked as she grabbed Lara's coat, bringing the girl out of her daze "yeah lets go" Lara replied, standing up and grabbing the coat off Chloe.

Kissing her mum and dad goodbye Lara left to the UBER that Chloe had ordered, when the uber arrived the two girls thanked the driver and walked inside.

Walking in Lara swiftly pulled her blonde hair behind her ear and walked towards the table that she had reserved "Ella!" she called out to the blonde "Lara" she responded "my place is better" she raised her eyebrows at the girl who rolled her eyes 

"I'm sorry I didn't know that the place had a shrine of Tom Holland in the bathroom"

"I was going to talk about their bad food but that's interesting" 

The table laughed at the two's interaction before Lara excused herself to the bathroom.

"Auntie Lara!" 

A small voice grabbed the girls attention, it was a familiars child voice and there seemed to be laughs behind her. Lara turned around to see Harper and Katrina Gorry at the front, ordering food from the kids table.

"Little Harper!" she called back as the girl ran to her and jumped, with a smile Lara picked her up and walked over to her mother "Katrina oh my god I am so happy to see you" she said before hugging her with Harpers laugh in her ear.

"I knew you were in Sydney for your game but I didn't know if you would see home or not afterwards" Katrina shrugged "decided to celebrate the win" Lara smiled "seven goal wonder" she smiled "our whole team was going on about it after practice, we reckon we're going to go to your game next week since it's home" she told Lara who smiled "of course I would love that" she smiled before putting the small girl down.

"You here alone?" Lara asked Katrina who shook her head "nah, teams off on weekend so we decided to come to here but Harper wants to see what's on the kids menu"

Lara laughed before bending down to the young girl "did you know they have chicken dinosaur nuggets?"

"I want roar nuggets!" Harper cheered to her mum.

It didn't take long for Lara to forget about her rule of no drinking as the team dared her to take as many shots as her missed goals (three) and now she is holding a mango daquiri and water in both her hands. "I'm going to find Gorry" she said before Chloe stopped her "I thought you said you weren't inviting her  "I didn't" she stated "they just also happened to come here tonight" 

"then can I come?"

"absolutely"

The two girls excused themselves and walked over to where Katrina said she was sitting "wait, it's not just Gorry and Harper, the whole teams there" Lara stressed "well nuh-dah" Chloe exaggerated making Lara roll her eyes.

"fine let's go"

The pair made it to the other side of the pub that was hidden by another room that was currently having a different conversation.

When Sam walked into the club she did not expect to see her team mate Katrina Gorry talking to a beautiful blonde haired woman, she only saw the back of her head but Sam could tell that there was a pretty face on the other side. When she walked into the room with the rest of the team she said her hello's and ordered a few shots for the table.

"Saw Gorry, talking to a blonde girl with Harper" Sam pointed out before sitting down "really, well I saw Chloe Molloy" Ellie piped up 

"Well that makes my news look like shit"

"Did you say hi?" Allana asked and the girl crossed her head "no,no,no, too scary" she muttered before taking her shot.

Gorry walked in with Harper who held a plate of dinosaur nuggets and chips which the girls cheered for. "you freaking out yet Sam? she asked as the girl furrowed her eyebrows "why would I be freaking out?" 

"Hey Katrina my friend wants to meet you?" A voice piped up from the hallway and Katrina waved her in. 

Then she walked in

Blonde hair, light eyes, tan complexion with freckles dancing across her face

Sam's jaw dropped

holy fuck.

was gonna have them like meet and talk this chapter but I got carried away

vote and comment or perish

*not edited*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
469K 13.3K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
146K 2K 32
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
816K 71.5K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...