π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 𝙖 π™—π™–π™˜π™ π™ͺπ™₯ 𝙙𝙖...

Od gyusfairiehouse

started: august 17 2023 ended: what if you were chosen at a kpop random dance to become one of enhypens back... Viac

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
authors note
14
15
16
17
18
new story !

11

343 13 2
Od gyusfairiehouse

Everything felt like a dream. 

But y/n knew in her heart that things were going good, a little too good. But that would not stop her from being happy. 

A few days ago, she got a call from the agency that she was accepted as a backup dancer for her favorite idol group. And on that same day, she received a confession from someone who was near and dear to her heart. It was like nothing could go wrong. But now she is worried about the thought of things going south. These moments could be easily taken away from her in an instant, so now she was protective. Before the simple things in her life did not matter, why should they? nothing about her was special. Although now, these simple moments are what keeps her sane, they are what make her what she is. 

Although Yeonjun confessed, y/n and him continued to stay as friends for now. If they rush into things who knows who could get hurt, and she clearly did not want to see him hurt because of her. Yeonjun would always text her everyday asking if she ate or if she was okay, which y/n appreciated a lot, it's nice to have someone care for you in that way. Plus, they have been closer than ever. Her and yeonjun went on a simple movie date which ended up with them being soaked in the rain while he quickly rides his bike back to her place so that she does not have to walk in the rain. It was an amazing night, both were falling for each other even more.

A few days later, Yujin broke the news that her and Taemin have broken up. It was inevitable knowing that Taemin was caught multiple times with other girls and not being 'just friendly'. Although y/n was busy, she tried to comfort Yujin as much as possible, even spending her pocket change on treating Yujin to a nice ice cream date. The girl was heartbroken, she would laugh then cry then laugh again, it was odd. But deep-down y/n know Yujin would find someone better, someone who deserves her attention. That was her best friend after all, who wouldn't love her?

Now back to the present, today was the day that the dance was being taught to the new dancers. Y/n was nervous but she turned that nervousness into excitement. She wasn't sure if she was going to see the boys today but she hoped she would. Yeonjun offered to drive her to the studio so he could at least see her one last time before she would slave away to the idol life (jk). 

'you ready?' he asked

'i dont know'

'hey, if anything goes wrong dont hesitate to text me, i will always ALWAYS be there for you okay?' 

y/n just blushed. His words would always get her.

They finally reached the studio, and with a final goodbye kiss on the cheek, she was off.

The HYBE building was huge, so many rooms, so many places to go, it even had a gym. Luckily y/n remembered the place last time she was there because of the lovely Ms. Choi. This particular area of the building was painted black, furniture was black, it seemed a little intimidating. Where was the brightness? The color? Oh well she thought. It was probably for the minimalistic style. As she was getting closer, she could hear music from the room nearby, it sounded like enhypen but not any song she's heard.

'so this is their comeback song im guessing' she thought.

The lyrics hit hear ears like a dagger, it was so alluring yet something about it made it seem like it was unhealthy for her. To be fair, they were fully indulging in the vampire concept this time.

"It's you and me in this world, 내게로 다시 와, tie me 

날 구원할 거라면, just come kiss me and bite me"

The harmonies, the lyrics, it was all so perfect. She could not wait for what choreography they had in store.

'looks like someone is lost' a familiar voice came behind her.

She jumped, not expecting anyone to see her listen to the music. But taken from her daze, there he was, Jake.

'oh my I'm so sorry, I did not mean to eavesdrop.'

He laughed and told her not to worry. 

She did not know what made her so weak to her knees when she is around that man. It's different knowing that they somewhat know each other now, well at least from clubbing and spending that one day together.

'I see you're my new partner huh? Goodluck, last one could not even keep up.' 

She was shocked.. HIS NEW PARTNER? So she really was assigned to become his partner. 

'well I won't disappoint, I hope.' she mumbled the last part under her breath.

'hm what was that? did you say something?' his eyebrows raised, questioning her.

She was speechless, how was he so good at making her flustered. 

'Nah I'm just teasing, I've seen you dance, do not worry'

He then tells her to follow him inside, and no one was there? Were they the only ones practicing... Was she just a backup-backup dancer?

'so the agency told me I had a problem with feelings the music, whatever that means. So they're making each of us, mainly for my benefit, to practice alone for the dance. It's stupid, but hey at least I don't have to be bossed around by my members' he joked. Something about Jake just felt so genuine, like he did not have a bad bone in his body.

Before they danced, him and y/n started stretching. Although this was not part of her regime, she did it anyways to make her seem like a 'professional' dancer, shit, even non pros stretched.

'Wait Jake, so who is going to teach me the dance?' she asked

'I will, duh. It's apparently so that I feel a 'deeper bond' with my partner. Something Heeseung is good at according to my choreographer.'

And so it begun. Y/n let Jake rehearse through the parts where she wasn't needed. Any of the group choreo was going to be learned when they finally get the chorus down.

'So basically you hold me while I lean back and roll my head.. okay gotcha.'

They were both making typical dancer noises like 'duh duh duh' or 'bap bap ba bap bap' to count themselves for the time signature. It was fun, y/n had a fun time learning the dance with him.  Her favorite part was when their hands slowly crawl from each other's wrist, hers were up and his facing down, until they finally meet and hold hands. She thought it was a creative decision, something that represents the 'bond' between vampire and victim.

This whole song and danced felt like a trance, like something dangerous was going to happen but she could not help but find out. She could not wait for the onstage performances where the boys really get to shine, and this time instead of watching, she will be with them as well.

Everything was going well until they rehearsed the dance one final time, that was when she leaned too far back and fell... with Jake. They were both in an awkward position, one on top of the other. Both were sweating due to the strenuous amount of exercise and cardio and were panting like crazy. They both laughed it off but y/n was so flustered. It was like something clicked inside her. 

But what was she saying? She can't fall for an idol, the fans and company would never let her. Might even fire her if they find out how she felt. Jake was also an international sensation, his schedule would be too busy, where would he make time for her? And Yeonjun... The guy who has been by her side since this whole journey. That would be selfish of her if she fell for some celebrity who did not care about her rather than a normal person who was always there for her. She had to put these nonsensical feelings aside and focus on the dance, she had to be professional.

Jake helped her up and laughed. They got the final practice done and decided to head out for the day. It was already 8 pm so she should get home before it's too late. They both got their stuff and greeted each other on the way out

'well nice work 'drunkie', I'll see you soon' Jake joked, referring to the drunk-dazed incident.

'hey I already thought we were passed that' she whined, not wanting to relive the embarrassing experience.

He laughed then told her this 'if you ever need me, here's my number' and slipped a small piece of paper with his number on it.

She couldn't help but smile, maybe he does want to talk to her, more than just coworkers, more than just a backup dancer... But it could all be about work too, she couldn't get too delusional now.

She waved to him bye as his figure slowly disappeared in the dark. 

Off to home she went.

and tomorrow was another day of being a backup dancer to Jake Sim.

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

135K 4.5K 40
You β€’α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄›β€’ it was just a coincidence you two met β€’Κ™α΄œα΄›β€’ you kept meeting him again β€’α΄€Ι’α΄€ΙͺΙ΄ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄€Ι’α΄€ΙͺΙ΄β€’ what will happen between you two? β€’β€’ β€’β€’ Start:...
2.9K 137 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) β­‘ !! tw: strong...
218K 7.6K 42
"My soulmate is Jungwon? The Enhypen member?!" Rina, A 16-year-old girl who was never really a romantic type of person. Until she meets her only exce...
58.4K 2.7K 35
[ON GOING] "You are ENHYPEN's girl β™₯" said one of the seven boys. ------------------ When seven mates fall for one girl. This is just a story about a...