Never leaving my side!! (YIZH...

By LinYizhan237

MATURE RATING!! Wang yibo, 25, Xiao zhan, 23, Wang yibo was a incredibly Wealthy Businessman, and had horribl... More

๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ’  001 : FIRST LOVE๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ”ฐ
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ”ฑ 002 : LOVE TO HATE ME..๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ003 : Just a Friend..๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
๐Ÿชฌ๐ŸŽญ004: ANGER ISSUES..๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿชฌ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿค005: PROBLEM?๐Ÿค๐Ÿน
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’”006: ANYONE BUT HIM..๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’”PLEASE VIEW, EXTREMELY IMPORTANT๐Ÿ’”
๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅ‚007: The "Wedding"๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ‡008: This B๐Ÿ˜กtch...๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ๐Ÿฅƒ009:RUNAWAY...๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ
Info.
๐Ÿ”ฅโšก๏ธ 010: WHERE ARE YOU!!!!โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ011: Found You, Baby Bunny๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
โ›“๏ธ๐Ÿ’”012: SUCH INSANITY..๐Ÿ’”โ›“๏ธ
๐Ÿ’šโšก๏ธ013: MY PLAN EXACTED..โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ˜ˆโ›“๏ธ014: I DESERVE NO FORGIVENESSโ›“๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿชฆ015: WANG ZI XUAN!๐Ÿชฆ๐Ÿ’‰
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿชฆ016: ALREADY?...๐Ÿชฆ๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸŒค๏ธโ‡๏ธ017: INVESTIGATIONโ‡๏ธ PART 1๐ŸŒค๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’™ 018: TRAITOR...(PART1)๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ฅ019: ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, WANG YIBO.(PART2)๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ž
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ•‘020: REVENGE...๐Ÿ•‘๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ˜จโค๏ธ021: NOT FEELING SO GOOD...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜จ
Please view
๐Ÿ‘ถ 022: Where is Sean? PART ONE๐Ÿ‘ถ
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿชฌ023: Torture๐Ÿชฌ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ž(GRUESOME!) PART 2/5
Question!
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿงธ024: MERCY, APOLOGY?๐Ÿงธโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน(PART 3/5)
๐ŸŽŠโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน025: Baby Shopping (Part 4/5)โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน๐ŸŽŠ

Prologue

2.1K 82 3
By LinYizhan237

(INSPIRED BY @INFINITYLM44) (love their stories!!)

"Sir, what should we do with him? Kill him?.." One bodyguard asked, and Wang yibo Immediately shot that bodyguard in the forehead, that bodyguard collapse to his death.

"Shut the hell up, and get from my face, ALL OF YOU!" Wang yibo yelled when he heard the 'kill him?' Line, all servants and bodyguards leave from there and go home for the day, Wang yibo sit upright in his chair and sigh, and fix his glasses while looking up at a strange door dangerously.

"Bring him out here." Wang yibo demanded in a low, but cold and terrifying voice.

One of wang yibo's personal bodyguard that cannot leave, tries to speak up, but Yibo Cuts them.

BANG!!

"Good for nothing..." Wang yibo whispers, while massaging the area between his brows, and slowly getting up, and approaching the door that he was previously staring at.

Once wang yibo open the door, silent crying is heard from a corner, There Lay Xiao Zhan, backing away from yibo..Crying silently, Not Crying from the pain of the glass cutting him, but fear for his family..

Wang yibo is ruthless and dangerous, and can kill with his glare..he has no mercy for anyone, and will do whatever he has to do to get what he wants.

Right now wang yibo is in a bad mood, and decided to take it out on zhan, but this time is different, yibo seem angrier than usual.

Yibo Hold xiao zhan up in the air by his neck, choking him, Xiao Zhan scratch yibos fingers and hands so Yibo Loses his grip, but he doesnt even budge.

"give me one reason i shouldnt kill you and your entire fucking family right now.." he says extremely coldly, his grip tightening as xiao zhan Turned Blue a little.

"One reason.." he demanded..in a scary voice, a voice xiao zhan has never heard.

"B..becau...y-yib..bo.." Xiao Zhan was crying really hard, and Struggling to breathe, he somehow said that.

"GIVE ME A PROPER DAMN ANSWER!" Yibo yelled, his anger shaking the entire house.

"B-because..Y..yo..you...pr..pro-...promised.." Xiao Zhan Struggle to say, while crying hard.

Wang Yibo Kick Xiao Zhan In the side, and throw him to the ground, he hold his pistol to xiao zhans face.

"I wont hesitate." He said flatly, and coldly.

"I know.." Xiao Zhan said as he spit up blood, not wanting to make any sort of eye contact with yibo, because he thinks that if he does yibo will brutally kill him surely..

Wang yibo roll his eyes and leave the room, slamming the door, xiao zhan jump in fear once the door is slammed, he struggles to free himself from the rope tying him to the nearby pillar.

Xiao Zhan weakly escape the rope and crawl on the bed and burst into tears.

"WHY! WHY ME? WHAT DID I EVEN DO??? AAHH!! I HATE HIM!" He yelled, in tears.

From downstairs Xiao zhan can hear yibo smashing and breaking stuff upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 13.9K 39
"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yibo with serious tone "Mr. Wang yibo , I k...
182K 11.3K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...
195K 10.4K 50
"Xiao Zhan" Is most famous & most handsome idol of china! every girls & boys are crazy for him. his acting skills and personality make people fall fo...
2.2M 80.1K 55
Wang Yibo known as most notorious Bad Boy and a heartbreaker. Xiao Zhan is known as most calmest person with cheerful mind. Wang Yibo can't stand w...