. ° . • · ˚WoF Adopts ˚ · •...

By Bookscavengerrr

=⌕ 🇨🇷🇪🇦🇹🇮🇻🇪 🇩🇪🇸🇨🇷🇮🇵🇹🇮🇴🇳 🇴🇳 🇦🇩🇴🇵🇹🇸 .... A- a book with Wings of Fire adopts? More i... More

Rules & More
Membership/VIPs
🔒Blacklist🔒
Batch #1🐤
Batch #2🐤
Batch #3🐔
I present to you:✨Acraea✨
I present to you: ✨Teardrop✨
Batch #4🐔
I present to you: ✨Tropical✨
I present to you: ✨Blossom✨
Batch #5🐔
Batch #6🐔
Announcement
✨Batch #7🐔
@Lexi_exe130's dragonet hatched
✨Random-Adopt🐔
@Eva23Hope's dragonet hatched
Batch #8🐔
I present to you✨Nightdancer✨
@Rusted-Door's dragonet hatched!
@The_FanWing's dragonet hatched!
Batch #9🐔✨
P A Y M E N T
✨nEw iDeA✨
FALLOW me BC PUNS.
You guys are very RAC-tive
Ze-re is your adopt
I'm feeling Jay-ded recently
This is TOU much work
Batch #10🐔
Announcement (2)
Shoutout
I present to you✨Heartseeker✨
Batch #11🐤
I present to you ✨Tropics✨
I present to you ✨Wave✨
I present to you ✨Guava✨
I present to you ✨Freckles✨
I present to you ✨Constellation✨
I present to you ✨Permafrost✨
Batch #12🐤
✨nEw iDeA (2)✨
Winners
SilkWing for @Starvioletfury
Announcement (3)
P A Y M E N T
I present to you✨Weevil✨
Batch #13🐔
✨Batch #14🐤
Batch #15🐣
Contest Entry for @Starvioletfury
Announcement (4)
Batch #16🐔✨
@Direwerewolfgirl's egg hatched!
@StarlightStarpiece's egg hatched!
@Eva23Hope's Egg Hatched!
@Lexi_exe130's egg hatched!
@TortheTyrannosaur's Egg Hatched!
Short Hiatus
Batch #17🐤
I present to you ✨Yellow-Dragon✨
I present to you✨Vespa✨
100-follower-special (ENDED)
100-follower-special (Pt. 1)
100-followers-Special (Pt. 2)
100-follower-special (Pt. 4)
100-follower-special (Pt. 5)
100-follower-special (Pt. 6)
100-follower-special (Pt. 7)
100-follower-special (Pt. 8)
CLAIMING HAS NOW ENDED
Batch #18🐔
Batch #19🐣
Batch #20🐤
Batch #21🐤
I present to you ✨Pink-Blue Child✨
I present to you ✨John✨
Announcement (5)
Hand-drawn Adopts
SilkWing for @Eva23Hope
Batch #22🐣
Final Announcement
Hi, hi

100-followers-Special (Pt. 3)

69 4 30
By Bookscavengerrr

⚠️Remember to CLAIM your dragon by commenting on my tags or just saying "MINE"! If not, it will be immediately put into a batch after 3 days. ⚠️

~

Thank you, Munchkincatt! Idk who you are but hey, you followed both me and my first follower so, good taste *approval nods*

Shoutout to Rusted-Door for letting me know of this ADORABLE base!

Name: Mino (I know it's not a NightWing name but it's just such a cute name)

Gender: Male

Personality: N/A (Literally nothing I can work with)

~

Thank you, Mordana27. Idk who you are but I appreciate the support. 

Name: Jellyfish

Gender: Non-binary

Personality: Jellyfish absolutely adores books and won't hesitate to tell you about it. They also like writing stories as well and can tell between good writing and bad. 

~

Thank you, ash_thewriter1538! I remember roleplaying with you-- uh, using Northern'Lights and Snowflurrie/Mint, correct? You're a generally very awesome person and I think you should try and rp with Mystery4Shadow someday. I feel like it'll be a great match.

Credits to: Peppascheesytoes for this art. IN HER DEFENSE, the pfp had way too many different colors.

Name: Papilio

Gender: Female

Personality: Papilio is a generally good-natured, energetic, silly, and a very determined dragon who loves roleplaying with her friends. She's a natural storyteller and likes to goof around with her friends. She's friendly and would love to make new friends. 

~

Thank you, BricketFan! I remember your support on my Spoofs book which was actually what kept me going. Your comments were HILARIOUS and you're just generally a GREAT person. Sad that you're more inactive now but I really do hope you see this!

Credits to Bearlove12321 for the art

Name: Feather

Gender: Female

Personality: Funny, a little goofy, passionate, and is a wonderful friend. She likes to joke around but will definitely get fired up if a friend is sad. She likes reading, writing and is a diehard Wings of Water fan. 

~

OK, so my brain just decided to forget you and your support on Comeback but THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW you supported me there! I'll definitely remember you in the future. Thank you, -F4ND0M-0V3RL04D-

Credits to Peppascheesytoes for the art. Woah, three SilkWings in a row-

Name: Lilac

Gender: Female

Personality: She's friendly, likes reading and writing and is a generally nice person. Lilac has quite a bit of friends and enjoys talking with them.

 ~

Thank you, zeron-logato. Once again, I have no idea who you are but I still appreciate your support!

Name: Firecatcher (Fire for short)

Gender: Male

Personality: Fire loves writing, creating art and generally interacting with dragons. He's friendly, kind and considerate. 

~

Thank you, GayKaren101. F- funny username you've got there.. ty for your support and awesome bio you've got there. Made it SO MUCH easier to make an OC for you. 

Credits to Bearlove12321 for the design and me for FINISHING THE DAMN DRAGON. We had to improvise for the purple part since black and grey were not working-- 

Name: Violet

Gender: Female

Personality: Violet is creative, a little ambitious, and loves making new friends. She's very passionate about the people she's friends with. In her free time, Violet loves listening to music in her free time and her favourite foods are ramen and pizza. 

~

Thank you, Xx_TypeWriters_xX. I know Kally and I were on bad terms before but you were still such an awesome gal about it. Even though your best friend was being "harassed", you still checked out who was at fault and sided with us (wow, I'm sounding so cliche-)

(Sorry about how wonky it looks. I tried making the Ralbino base into a headshot but you can see how THAT went--)

Name: Taffy

Gender: Male

Personality: Reasonable, clever, kind-hearted, rational, fair-minded and a generally good friend. Taffy adores her friends and would definitely stick up for them-- unless they're in the wrong, of course. She thinks before she acts and is quite friendly and funny. 

~

Thank you, IzzOcean10. Once again, I have no idea who you are but your pfp made such a beautiful color palette! I cannot stop gushing over the final design!

Credits to Bearlove12321 for doing the base colors and shading on the scales and me for the pink fades and bioluminescent scales. 

Name: Axolotl

Gender: Non-binary

Personality: N/A (there's nothing to work with)

~

Thank you, abbsbenny11. I remember you asking whether you should read WoF. I hope you did because if you didn't, I'M COMING TO HUNT YOU DO- s- steal your snacks.

Name: Walrus

Gender: Male

Personality: Pure, kind, enthusiastic, youthful, and perhaps a little naive. He believes what other people say and has the right mind, although it may come out wrong sometimes. Walrus is respective to his peers and listens to them (uNlikE mE wHo'S a bAdA-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 426 25
This story centers around my favorite characters, Moonwatcher and Winter. To all my WinterWatcher fans, I think you will enjoy. What if Darkstalker...
87.1K 3.2K 130
For all Wings of fire fans, my most favorite things of WINGS OF FIRE!!!! Drawings, characters, quotes, my favorite book parts, and much more. (Update...
568 47 14
An albino NightWing, a hidden RainWing. Can they stay united, safe from the hatred on the NightWing Island, or will they both fall at the talons of t...
632 47 37
So this is a animus sunny au that I found on the Wings Of Fire fandom. This was not made by me! Unfortunately, I'm not sure who made it cause it does...