❌NO SALVATION AU.......✖️

By Invader_Lexi

Hiya guys, yup another Rayman my story made by yours truly ;) now I want to strive for a different direction... More

💥The Nightmares Beginning....💥{Chapter 1}

💥Rayman Gets Injured Badly+Shocking pain💥{CHAPTER 2}

68 2 7
By Invader_Lexi

*In Rayman's mind.*
*What if my friends see me with him, I mean not that it's a big problem but still, I'd rather not freak them out...*

Raymesis-"RAYMAN!"

Rayman-"Huh?"

Raymesis-"LOOK OUT!"

*As soon as Rayman looks behind him he sees why Raymesis told him to look out for*

*There was a swinging axe coming straight towards him, he had stepped on the trigger for the axe.*

*Before it could hit Rayman, he gets tackled to the ground with only minor scratches on his face and hand*

Raymesis-"Are you really that dumb hero?"

Rayman-"I-I...*

*In Rayman's Mind.*
*I'm really at a loss for word right now, I mean I literally just got saved by one of my enemies!?*

Rayman-"I-I'm s-sorry...."

Raymesis-"Damn right you should be, I shouldn't be the one saving you."

Rayman-"...."

Raymesis-*Sigh.* "What were you thinking about..?"

Rayman-"W-what?"

Raymesis-"I said, what were you thinking about come on now, are you really that dense around me?"

Rayman-"I...."

Rayman-"It's not that it's J-just..."

Raymesis-"What, the fact that I'm a villain and you're a hero, so what?"

Rayman-'Why, w-would you even help me...."

Raymesis-"Heh, because If there's gonna be anything in this world that kills you, it's going to be me.~"

Rayman-"I...."

Raymesis-"Come on get up already, I'm getting tired of hearing your mouth."

*Raymesis and Rayman get up and back on they're way out of the dungeon.*

*And eventually after the both of them walking around staying silent not saying a thing Rayman sees the exit that Raymesis was talking about and he can't actually believe that he didn't lie to him*

Raymesis-"You coming?"

Rayman-"Y-yeah..."

*As they both walk out though the exit Rayman sees Raymesis start to walk off.*

Rayman-H-hey!"

Raymesis-"What?"

Rayman-"T-thank you...."

Raymesis-"Sure whatever."

*Raymesis walks off leaving Rayman there alone,*

Globox-"Hey Rayman, there you are!"

Rayman-"Globox!?"

Globox-"Uh yeah, where have you been, I was starting to get worried about you!"

Rayman-"I was looking for you guys..."

Rayman-"You guys go with out me, I have a bad gut feeling about something...."

Globox-"Uh sure?"

Murfy-"We should just probably stay here so you know where to find us Rayman."

Rayman-"Yeah, you're probably right Murfy, I'll be back soon I promise not to keep you guys waiting so long!"

Murfy-Its fine, go ahead Rayman!"

*Rayman walks off making his friends a little confused but Rayman was sure that there was something off about Raymesis, so he followed the same direction that Raymesis had went in.*

*Rayman can hear talking in the distance.*

???-"So you're telling me that you were literally stuck with him defenseless and you didn't try killing him!?

Raymesis-"No I didn't..."

???-"I must say for you being my "son" you've quite disappointed
me."

Raymesis-"I know..."

Mr. Dark-"And you know what happens when you disappoint me right?"

Raymesis-*Sigh...* "Yes father...."

Mr. Dark-Then get your ass over here right now!"

Raymesis-"But I-"

Mr. Dark-"Come on Raymesis."

Mr. Dark-"Don't make this harder then it already has to be..."

*In Rayman's Mind.*
*What is going on?*

*Rayman watches with caution as he sees Raymesis slowly walk towards Mr. Dark.*

Mr. Dark-"Hold still."

Raymesis-"Yes sir..."

*Trigger Warning This Part Contains Some Abuse.*

*Rayman can't believe what he's seeing, Mr Dark starts burning into Raymesis skin with his black magic on his hands and stomach.*

*Rayman can't help but feel the strong urge to save Raymesis from Mr. Dark.*

*In Rayman's mind.*
*I-I can't stand by just watching him hurt him, seeing him cry really hurts my feelings!*.
*I know I don't like Raymesis much but I just can't stand to see him like this, or anyone for that fact of matter!*
*I have to do something now!*

Rayman-"HEY!"

Mr. Dark-"Huh, Rayman!?"

Rayman-"Leave him alone!"

Mr. Dark-"Oh and you suddenly care about him?"

Rayman-"I've always cared about him, I care about everyone Mr. Dark!"

Mr. Dark-"And what makes you think that I'll leave him alone."

Rayman-"You better leave him alone."

Mr. Dark-"Heh and what are you going to do if I don't?"

Rayman-"I'm NOT in the mood right now!"

Rayman-"Leave......NOW!"

Mr. Dark-"Ugh Fine, take him I don't want to see him right now anyways!"

*Mr Dark just shoves Raymesis towards Rayman and all Rayman can see on Raymesis face is just pure shock and fear.*

*Mr. Dark teleports off.*

Rayman-"R-Raymesis?"

Raymesis-"W-what...."

Rayman-"W-why was he hurting you?"

Raymesis-"O-Oh that....."

Raymesis-"He always does that when I do something wrong..."

Rayman-"Raymesis, he shouldn't be hurting you like that or at all!"

Raymesis-"But it's normal..."

Rayman-"Raymesis! That is far from normal!"

Raymesis-"Why would you follow me...."

Rayman-"Because I felt like there was something wrong..."

Raymesis-"Why care to step in...."

Rayman-"Why, did you just seriously ask me why!?"

Rayman-"B-because it's not normal!"

*Rayman is literally so close from having a mental breakdown after what he just witnessed.*

*Rayman pulls Raymesis into a tight hug."

Rayman-"Don't be afraid to ask for help Raymesis, I'll always be here to provide that for you."

Rayman-"If he ever does that again please tell me!"

Raymesis-*Sniff* "T-thank you Rayman..."

Rayman-"You don't have to thank me Raymesis, I don't want you to think that you owe me anything from this because you don't ok!"

Raymesis-"...."

Rayman-"H-how long has this been going on for Raymesis...."

Raymesis-"I-I...."

Rayman-"Please, tell me...."

Raymesis-"Many years...."

Rayman-"Raymesis, you're going to stay with me and my other friends for a while because I don't trust you going back to him."

Raymesis-"F-fine...."

End Of Chapter
Word Count
10046

Jesus this chapter was sad, I'm sorry if this makes you guys sad :(
I feel really bad for Raymesis right right but even so I hope that you're enjoying the story so far^^

{*THIS CHAPTER MIGHT NOT STAY!}

twaxxy
Whydidudoit
Y'all encourage me to keep writing about my Rayman stories thank you both I really appreciate it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 22.8K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
428K 24.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
10.1M 303K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
3.5M 282K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...