Trolls: BroZone Sleepover

By BookwormtoWriter

Sleepovers are fun, but when it comes to the BroZone brothers, it's not only fun, but mostly.......CHAOTIC... More

⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Prologue: First BroZone Sleepover⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter One: BroZone Concert⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Two: Spruce's Great Idea⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Three: Sleepover Preparation⋆⁺₊⋆⋆
⋆⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Four: Today's the Day⋆⁺₊⋆⋆
☀️🌴 Chapter Six: Having Fun at the Beach 🌴☀️
☀️🌴 Chapter Seven: Beach Volleyball Fun 🌴☀️
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Eight: Treat Yourself⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Nine: Let's Make Pizza Tonight⋆⋆ ☾⋆
⋆⋆☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Ten: Broccoli⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆Chapter Eleven: Laxatives in Lemonade Prank⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Twelve: Whaat is Happening?⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Thirteen: Arcades Fun⋆⋆☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Fourteen: Under Pressure⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Fifteen: Party Pooper⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆Chapter Sixteen: Pillow Fight⋆⋆ ☾⋆⋆
Chapter Seventeen: BroZone's Got Talent (Pt. 1)
Chapter Eighteen: BroZone's Got Talent (Pt. 2) ☾
☾ Chapter Nineteen: Chaotic Movie Night ☾
⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Twenty: Family Comfort⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-One: Truth or Dare (Pt. 1)⋆ ☾⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Two: Truth or Dare (Pt. 2)⋆ ☾⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Three: Dares⋆ ☾⋆
⋆ ☾⋆Chapter Twenty-Four: BroZone Dance Party⋆ ☾⋆

⋆⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆Chapter Five: Hotel Room Surprise⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⋆

1.5K 32 480
By BookwormtoWriter

When they got to Beachy Palms Resort, Spruce pointed to the direction where John Dory could park. Once they parked, they got out of Rhonda, heading towards the entrance. They were greeted by several assistants who asked for autographs. Afterwards, the BroZone brothers went up the elevator to the fourth floor and walked through the hallway.

They got to their door, which had a sign that says "BroZone Sleepover".

"You really done a lot with this door," John Dory said.

"Ooo, I love the sign," Clay said.

(Go to 0:39 of the video)

Floyd started to sing.

🎶 I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes 🎶

🎶 I saw the sign 🎶

Branch sang along too.

🎶 Life is demanding without understanding 🎶

John Dory and Clay sang together.

🎶 I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes 🎶

Spruce sang too.

🎶 I saw the sign 🎶

BroZone sang together.

🎶 No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong 🎶

🎶 But where do you belong? 🎶

They laughed and smiled at one another.

Spruce swiped the card on the door and grabbed the doorknob. "Now. Who's ready for the surprise?"

"MEEEE!!!" Branch, John Dory, Floyd, and Clay shouted.

Their reactions made Spruce smile, reminding him of years ago when they first began their first BroZone Sleepover. All of them were excited and looking forward to it. Now looking back at his smiling brothers at that moment, it got Spruce even more excited for this sleepover.

Branch hesitated for a moment. "Wait, should I be scared?"

Before anyone responded to Branch's question, Spruce opened the door to reveal the hotel room filled with BroZone decorations. Floyd covered his mouth, Clay and John Dory had their mouths dropped, and Branch's eyes twinkled and his mouth dropped too.

Spruce spread his arms out. "Welcome to the hotel room. Here's a quick ✨ Tour ✨ of our hotel room."

Spruce's Tour of the Hotel Room

✨ First we have the lounging room (aka the living room). 

"Looks comforting indeed," Floyd said.

"The couches are nice," Branch said, sitting on the couch.

"A huge TV Screen? Oh yeah," Clay said.

"A great place to watch a movie," John Dory said.

✨ Next we got the kitchen. 

"Oooo," John Dory said.

"A great place to keep our yummy snacks," Clay said. 

Floyd and Branch nodded in agreement.

✨ Here's the bedroom: There are two bunk beds and a single bed and a huge window on the right side where you can have an excellent view of the beach. 

Floyd gasped. "Oh my goodness, you really decorated this place."

Spruce nodded. "It has pillows, blankets, BroZone decorations, board games, a long table filled with some snacks—a room for the best BroZone Sleepover."

Branch wrapped himself in a blanket. "BroZone blankets? I'm soo going to like it here!"

"Oh, I will too," John Dory said.

Clay nodded. "Indeed. We're definitely going to have fun."

✨ It might not be exciting to you guys, but here's the bathroom! It may be just me, but does this bathroom look gorgeous? 

"It's nice?" John Dory responded.

Branch nodded in agreement. "Mhm." 

Floyd crossed his fingers. "Please don't let the toilet's flushing sound be too loud."

Clay faced him in shock. "You still afraid of the toilet flushing?"

Floyd hesitated. "A little. But it's not as bad as when I was younger."

Spruce put a hand on Floyd's shoulder. "It's okay, little bro. I went to the bathroom before I left the hotel room and the toilet didn't flush that loud. It's all good."

Floyd smiled and hugged him. "Thanks, bro."

They left the bathroom and went back into the bedroom. When Spruce ended the tour, Clay dropped his backpack and ran to the top of one of the bunk beds, calling out that he'd take the first top of the bunk bed. When they each picked out which bed they would be sleeping in, they laid on top of it for a few minutes. Spruce laid on the single bed, sighing in relief, squeezing the pillow before sitting up.

"Whoa! We are going to have a blast in here!" Clay said.

John Dory gave Spruce a high-five. "You really outdid yourself, Spruce."

"Aw, this is amazing, Spruce!" Floyd hugged Spruce again. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Spruce hugged him back. "Anything for my brothers, besides I'm the host of this BroZone Sleepover."

Branch looked out the window. "The view of the beach is so beautiful!"

"Speaking of the beach, how about we spend an hour at the beach since you guys are here early?" Spruce asked.

"Sounds like fun. I always wanted to spend a day at the beach," Floyd said.

Branch opened his backpack. "Totally agree with you, bro."

"Yeah, I want to go swimming in the ocean," John Dory said.

"Me too!" Clay chimed in. "And play beach volleyball!"

Spruce gave his brothers two thumbs up. "Oh, yes. Beach Volleyball! Okay, let's each change into our swimwear, so we can go to the beach."

Yes! I've got the perfect swim shorts to wear for the beach," John Dory replied.

They each grabbed their swimwear while also taking the next seven minutes to unpack some of their belongings, including their pajamas. John Dory pulled out his swim shorts, Clay put the glow sticks on the table, Floyd brought his BlueTooth, and Branch placed his folded pajamas on his bed.

~~~

~A few minutes later~

Spruce tried to focus on grabbing his swimwear, planning to change in the bathroom, but couldn't help but take a quick glance at his brothers. Clay pulled his left arm out of his green one-suit, John Dory took off his fur coat and his green pants. Floyd and Branch stared at them too. 

John Dory and Clay stared at them too. "What?" 

Floyd hesitated. "Ummm....."

Spruce gritted his teeth. "You guys....not to change in the bathroom or something?"

Clay laughed. "Aw, come on, it's fine. Besides, we're brothers."

"Yeah," John Dory chimed in. "We used to do this all the time back then."

"That's true.... " Floyd unbuckled his brown belt.

John Dory faced Branch. "Actually, when you were a baby, Bitty B, you would just stare at us while we change our clothes. Are you getting a déjà vu or something?"

"Ummm....I guess," Branch said, slowly taking off his vest.

"I'm going to change in the bathroom since I've got something that I want to show you guys what I'm wearing, but it's a surprise," Spruce said, being glad to find an excuse to change in the bathroom.

He made his way to the bathroom, but just couldn't help to stare at his four brothers who were in their underwear: Clay wore yellow underwear, John Dory wore white boxers, Floyd wore gray boxers, and Branch wore his white underwear with hearts on them? Spruce quickly got into the bathroom, trying not to laugh at what he saw.

~~~

When Spruce got out of the bathroom, he smiled at them. "Hey, hey, bros."

New Updated pic!!

"Is that a speedo?" Floyd asked.

Spruce nodded and posed in front of his brothers. "Mhm. Do you like them?"

"Oh, yeah. We're both wearing speedos," Clay mentioned.

Clay gave Spruce another fist bump as they laughed.

"I like them, Spruce," Floyd said.

"Yeah, me too," Branch agreed.

JD sighed. "Should've got me a pair, but still yours look nice."

Clay laughed. "You don't need a speedo, bro. It won't look right on you."

John Dory gave him an are-you-serious look.

Spruce laughed. "Thanks, guys. I too love what you all are wearing too."

"Thanks!" John Dory, Clay, Floyd, and Branch said together.

Spruce then looked at himself at the mirror, making a concerned face. "I thought I wasn't able to fit this speedo, but thankfully I can. Although...."

Floyd came up to Spruce. "What's wrong?"

Spruce faced his brothers. "I need your guys honesty. It might be.....too much information but...."

"What is it?" John Dory asked.

"Can you guys see a bit of my butt or something?" Spruce cringed at his brothers who didn't say anything. Spruce held onto his right arm. "I'm a bit worried about my butt being exposed a bit. I mean, how embarrassing would that be if someone sees it while I'm wearing this?"

"How is someone going to see it with all that hair of yours?" Clay questioned.

Spruce paused for a moment. "True, though still. Can you guys still check just in case, please?"

"Ummm....sure," Branch said.

"Sure. Anything to help a bro out," John Dory said.

"Sure thing, bro," Clay said. "Why would you be afraid to ask us?"

"Aww, sure. I'll pull your hair up," Floyd replied.

"Thanks, bros," Spruce said, posing in front of a nearby mirror. He fixed up his bangs and smiled at himself. Floyd pulled his hair up. From the mirror, each of his brothers shook their head, saying that he was good. He sighed in relief, thanking them. 

Out of the blue, John Dory smacked him on the butt.

Spruce grabbed his butt. "Ouch, bro."

John Dory chuckled. "With that butt of yours, it fits you."

Clay agreed as he tapped the back of Spruce's hair, saying he was slaying in his speedo. 

Out of the blue, Spruce started to sing.

🎶 I like big butts and I can not lie 🎶

Spruce shook his butt.

Branch's eyes widened. "What the—"

Clay joined him with the singing and dancing.

🎶 You other brothers can't deny...that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist, and a round thing in your face 🎶

John Dory and Floyd moved their heads to Spruce and Clay's singing while Branch stood there in silence.

Spruce continued to dance.

🎶 You get....

Spruce whipped his hair in a quick way.

sprung 🎶

🎶 Wanna pull up tough, 'cause you notice that butt was stuffed 🎶

Clay and Spruce did a pose. Spruce pursed his lips at them. John Dory and Floyd clapped and cheered as they took a bow, thanking them. Branch clapped, giving them an awkward smile. Spruce grabbed and carried a purple duffle bag, walking towards the front door.

Spruce waved at his brothers. "Come on, bros, let's have some fun at the beach!"

John Dory, Clay, Floyd, and Branch cheered. "YEAH!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 210 8
Takes place after the events of "Trolls Band Together" It's BroZone's first holiday season reunited in Pop Village, which means it's time for their f...
1.7K 49 6
Brozone wants a break from shows, music, ANYTHING during their short Winter Break. But of course Queen Poppy decides to set up a Valentines Day Dance...
546 6 4
It has been a whole year since the ending events of Trollstopia, The Elemental Trolls managed to get Boyfriends/Girlfriends of their own. All of them...
3.1K 41 19
There was something missing to make BroZone a step closer to perfect. The manager wanted a fifth member to be added to the band. John Dory's parents...