Jogos bizarre adventure

By RoxyDrider

fhnenwnsjsnw More

the barber shop

Jogos trap house

54 4 3
By RoxyDrider

Jogos walks to his trap house, knowing that he now has 2 more opps to kill. Mahito runs to Jogo, giving him a hug and putting his fingers into Jogos' volcano hole. Jogo moans loudly, "baby stop it" he says in a girly voice, we can fuck later mahhy. But im horny righttt nowwww mahito says Jogo walks to his room crushing heroin needles each step he takes he then lays in his bed thats filled with needles, pills and lighters.

Mahito then lays right next to him kissing him on his cheek and says "nite nite i luvvv u", Jogo falls asleep before he hears Mahito.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
80.5K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...