Apna bana le...🤌

By dazzle_inlove

KARAN ♡ PREETA Story starts from when Karan left preeta on road after their marriage as he wants to take rev... More

❤️Character sketch❤️
💔Dararrein💔
Pain💔
Death💔
New life...🫶
🫶valentine🫶
Meeting Her🙊
Hate her😬
Growing feelings?❤️‍🔥

Getting closer🤌

311 29 16
By dazzle_inlove

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of Apna bana le....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter❤️
___________________________________________

Karan is with his friends when one girl joins them....she smiles at karan and forwarded him drink....his friends gives him teasing smile and leaves him alone...

Karan(mind)- yeh log muzhe is ladki ke saath akele chod kar kaise jaa sakte hain....

Girl- hey vaha kaha dekh rahe hoon...ek khubsurat ladki tumhe drink offer kar rahi hain and tum le bhi nahi rahe....

Karan(sees her)- sorry but I don't drink alcohol....(she rolls her eyes in mind)

Girl- ohh silly boy....yeh alcohol hain bhi nahi...I got it jab tumhe dekha...tumhara chera....(she creases his face with her finger and preeta smriks seeing them from far) sab keh deta hain you know...

Karan(puts her hand away)- umm I think I should go now....(he is tries to go but she holds his hand)

Girl- hey wait second na....itni bhi kya jaldi hain...(karan gets bored standing there) vaise maine tumhari baatein suni jho tumne kahi thodi der pehle...trust me you have unique charm in you which attracts girls towards you....(holds his hand and places it on her waist making him irritated) including me....(she whispers near his lips and he moves his head back)

Karan pushes her little away and stood at great distance from her....preeta is enjoying his situation from far and just excited for that girl further move to enjoy his situation even more....

Girl- ohhh tum tho bade gentleman tyep lag rahe hoon....okay fine no touchy touchy but hum ek drink tho share kar he sakte hain....(she forwarded him glass)

Karan- but main....(she cuts him)

Girl- please...just one drink then I'll go...(he huffs and takes the glass from her and she and preeta smriks)

He is about to drink when his friends comes from behind shouting and singing....Karan sees them and glares them keeping the glass at bartender's table....

Preeta fisted her hands seeing it and that girl sees preeta and she signs her to do it fast....

Vansh(whispers to karan)- oyyy hoyy kahi yeh humari bhabhi tho nahi hain....(karan glares him)

Karan- tu mila muzhe baad main fir teri vho halat karunga na tu yaad rakhega...(vansh takes aback)

Other side the smog spreaded on dance floor and preeta who is standing beside it starts coughing because of it and one waiter approaches her seeing her....

Waiter- Maam you want anything....(she glares at him)

Preeta- muzhe dekh Kar kya lagta hain tumhe....(coughs)stop asking silly question and bring one glass of juice quickly...(she coughs badly and he runs from there to bring it)

On karan's side that girl is all frustrated seeing his friends and then her gaze goes at karan's hand which is empty...

That waiter sees the glass of juice at bartender's table and that bartender is not at his place so he takes it leaves to give it to preeta....

Girl- hey vho glass kaha hain....(karan sees her) maine tumhe diya tha na...

Karan- umm shyad maine yahi kahi rakha tha...(he looks around) Yaha tho nahi hain...shyad koi galti sein le gaya hoga...(that girl fisted her hand)

Girl- par aise kaise....I brought that specially for you....

Karan- abh jho jiske nasib main hota hain vho uske pass he jata hain...shyad vho mere liye nahi tha....(she looks around) I think I should leave now....(she smiles plainly at him and he leaves)

That girl looks for preeta at party but didn't found her anywhere in the party hall....

Girl- maam kaha chali gayi....agar unko pata chala ke I failed her plan then she will kill me for sure....(she looks around worriedly)

On the other side karan and his friends enjoys the party and haves some snacks....afterwards other friends of karan leaves and now karan and vansh both are left as vansh is not ready to leave the party any time soon and also didn't allow karan to go...

Karan- vansh...vansh...tera phone vibrate hoon raha take it...I'll just come back....

Vansh- kaha jaa raha hain....enjoy na...

Karan- washroom jaa raha hoon you want to accompany me....(vansh laughs and signs him go) take that call pata nahi kabse baje jaa rahe hain....(he left)

~~~

Karan is comes back at dance floor and didn't saw vansh there and gets confuse seeing him nowhere in party....

Karan- yeh ladka bhi na...(moves to find him) Yaha bhi nahi hain....shyad bahar hoon....(he goes there) yeh iski car...muzhe akela chodke chala gaya iski tho....(takes out his phone and sees vansh massage) I found my date buddy see you tomorrow...(karan widened his eyes in anger) how can he...kal aa tu fir bata ta hoon ek tho muzhe yaha force karke lekar aaya and now he left...(keep the phone back)

He moves towards his car and about to sits inside when he hears someone's crying sound coming from parking area...

He looks around and find no one...he shakes his head and about to sit again when he again hear crying voice and turns...

Karan- koi hain bhi nahi yaha....yeh kis ki rone ke avaaj hain...kahi bhoot...(says being little fearful and walks towards source of voice) jai hunuman gyaan gun sagar...jai kapis tihu....(he stops realizing what he is doing) stop it karan...tu doctor hain...yeh bhoot voot jaisi koi chiz nahi hoti....(he takes deep breathe)

He walks towards source of voice and saw one girl in white sarri clinging to car's window as if she is sticked to it...

Karan- hey....kon hoon tum...thik sein kuch dikh bhi nahi raha yeh andhere ke vajha se...(he turn on his phone torch)

She turns around and bright light of torch falls on her face causing her to keep her both hands on her face...

Girl- stop...it's aching to my eyes...(says in drunken voice and karan hears the voice recognizing it quickly)

Karan- tum....(she slowly slowly takes her hands away from her face and her eyes meets with his and that girl reveals to be preeta)

She gazes at him confusingly with small eyes and he looks at her shockingly...she moves towards him but stumbles forward bring drunk....

Karan holds her through waist and she landed on his hard chest...her hand went on his chest for support and she gripped his shirt making him shivers with her touch and closeness which does some magic to him and he found himself lost in her pretty eyes who are staring at him innocently...

Her deep almond shaped eyes are like ocean so mesmerizing and so beautiful that he is unable to stop himself from drowing in them...

Her hairs strands were swaying with the flow of air...their faces were close and his eyes stares at her face carrying adoration in them as if it's most beautiful thing they ever saw...

Her soft breathes are creasing his face sending hot sensation in his nerves...he can feel the softness of her skin against his ruff palm as it's locked on her waist...

His admiring session halted because of preeta's voice....

Preeta- hey...leave me...(she blinks her eyes and he made her stand straight and she again moves towards car)

She makes cute face seeing something and karan looks at her confusingly as she starts finding something....

Karan widened his eyes as she takes one stone in her hand and aims at car's window....he runs and stops her holding her hand and she wriggles...

Preeta- leave mee....leave meee....I want that....(karan takes her away and sees inside car and saw balloons and teddy bear inside)

Karan- balloons aur teddy bear....(she nodded cutely pointing there) then why the hell you are breaking the window keys nahi hain tumhare pass....(she holds his hand and takes him little away and he looks at her hold on his hand)

Preeta- are mere pass keys he nahi hain...(she shows him her empty hands)

Karan- tho tum muzhe yaha...(she puts her hand on his mouth and he looks at her with big eyes)

Preeta- dheere bolo na...agar usne suna liya tho...(he signs her to put her hand down)

Karan- usne kisne kon hain yaha aur....(he speaks slowly)

Preeta- car ke owner ne buddhu....(he widened his eyes and she again moves towards car)

Karan(goes behind her)- yeh car tumhari nahi hain....(she nodded in no and takes the stone again) why the hell this stubborn arrogant head is drunk and kanha jii...(he widened his eyes as he hears glass breaking sound and sees preeta who smiles widely)

Security- kon hain vaha.....(he hears steps coming close to them)

He looks at preeta and holds her hand and drags her behind the car to hide her and himself from Security guard...

Preeta is about to shout when Karan keeps his hand on her mouth and hides behind car holding her close to him and peeking outside little to see if that guard has gone or not....

Preeta stops wriggling feeling his protective embrace and that comfort which she is getting in his embrace was so different and heartwarming....

She stares at his face while blinking her eyes and karan looks at her feeling her constant gaze on him...

He realized their position and then looks at her and slowly takes off his hand from her mouth and that gaurd also lefts from there finding no one....

Preeta is about to move back when her earrings gets stucked in his shirt...she hissed in pain and karan looks at her...

Preeta- why are you staring at me...(waves her hand infront of him) help me it's paining bhaut dard hoon raha hain...(he nodded)

Karan starts helping her glancing at her face which is close to him...her closeness is affecting him very badly...her touch her those twinkling eyes like stars are doing wonders in his hearts....

He takes out her earrings carefully and makes her stand....she is about to go when he holds her hand and pulls her back and she sees him confusingly in drunken state....

Karan- stop right here....vaha kaha jaa rahi hoon...pakade jana hain....(she nodded in no) vaise isko pakde ga bhi kon famous actress hain....(he mummers) tumhari car kaha hain...(she points towards her car) chalo vaha tumhe tumhara driver chod dega tho meri tho jaan chutegi tumse....(karan takes her and find her driver no where) driver kaha hain....

Preeta- vho tho gaye....

Karan- kaha gaye....(he looks around)

Preeta- are unke ghar....(she tries to free his hold on her hand) chodo muzhe you stranger....

Karan- ohhh abh main stranger hoon gaya....(she sees him) accha he pehchan nahi rahi hain nahi tho abhi vapas muh se aag ke gole nikalna shuru kar deti....

Preeta- chodo muzhe....mere balloons and teddy....(she tries to go)

Karan- stop yaar....vho tumhare nahi hain kisi aur ke hain....vaise itna peene ke kya jarurat hain jab sambhali nahi jati....

Preeta- aeee stop scolding me....ek tho muzhe vho balloons aur teddy nahi de rahe aur abh muzhe scold bhi kar rahe hoon....(she complains making faces)

Karan- haan tho ek tho nashe main yaha se vaha jhoom rahi hoon....muzhe yaha atka ke rakha hain....Maan tho kar raha hain yahi chodkar Jau par kya hain na miss arrogant main tumhari tarah nahi hoon...(she is not even listening him and looking around) karan kya kar raha hain abhi tho yeh out off senses hain kuch samjha tho aa nahi raha is se...

Preeta- oyyy kya kaha tumne...

Karan- main keh raha hoon tum ek chalti firti problem hoon mere liye...ohh correction jhumti firti problem chalti firti nahi kyuki tum chalti tho hoon nahi sirf nashe main jhumti hoon yaha se vaha...(she sees him angrily)

Preeta(points her finger at him)- aeee... main nashe main nahi hoon samjhe...nashe main tho vho khudsat doctor hoga...(she laughs keeping her one hand on her mouth and karan sees her)

Karan- doctor kon doctor....(karan sees her curiously)

Preeta(signs him to come near and he sees her)- are yaha aao na...yeh secret hain kisi ko pata nahi chalna chaiye....(karan comes near her) vho...vho main tumhe kyu batau....(she laughs and karan sees her irritatingly)

Karan(mind)- kaha phas gaya hoon yaar....vaise yeh jis doctor ke baat kar rahi hain muzhe pura doubt hain yeh meri he baat kar rahi hain kise pata karu....

Karan thoughts something and then looks at her....

Karan- hey...(she sees him raising her both eyebrows) agar main tumhe naye balloons aur teddy du tho tum muzhe bataogi....(she thoughts for while and looks at him with suspicious look) kya hua trust me...

Preeta- promise Karo....(she forwarded her hand) karo....(he keeps his hand on her)

Karan- promise....(they sees eachother and then at their handhold)

Preeta- yeh pakka vala promise hain na...because i know promises are made to be broken....(she says with sad face and then looks at him and he sees her seeing her sadden face)

Karan- pakka vala promise...main koi vaada nahi todta...(she smiles brightly and his hearts felt happy seeing her smile)

~~~

Karan comes back towards car with some balloons and one teddy and walks towards her....

The road was empty as because it's late night....thankfully he got one shop open and he purchase this teddy and then balloons from one lady....

Preeta sees him excitedly as he comes and opens the car door moving out...

Preeta- you brought them....(she happily took the teddy to her) aww he is so cute...just like you....(she smiles and he gets surprised hearing her and she moves away)

Karan(mind)- abhi nashe main hain to mein isko cute lag raha hoon....thik hoti tho pata nahi kya kya suna rahi hoti kitna attitude dikha rahi hoti yeh nakchadi actress....(he makes faces saying this)

Preeta- suno...(he sees her) help me na...muzhe yaha bethna hain....(she points towards car bonet)

Karan huffs seeing her throwing tantrums...The girl who irritated him on their first meeting who argued with him on no reason and talks unnecessarily rude and arrogantly with him is now throwing tantrums at him being drunk...

Karan(mind)- I am gone mad...why Kanha jii main he kyu....kisi aur ko mila dete is aafat se...(moves to her)

She ask him for help pointing at car bonet and karan smiles plainly and holds her through waist and she holds his shoulder for support....

Karan lifts her up from her feet and she looks at him....their eyes meets and he slowly made her sit on car bonet and leaves her feeling his heart beats increasing and chills spreaded in his whole body....

Her mere touch or mere eye contact is doing something to his heart...

He turns and sees her and again turns his face away from her keeping his hand near his heart...

Karan(mind)- kanha jii what are you doing...pata nahi yeh crazy head se main kyu he mila....jab se mili hain tab se chipak gayi hain meri zindagi se...ek tho hain teekhi mirchi aur abhi mishri ke dali banake bethi...iska ajeeb behavior dekh Kar he shock laga hain haan isliye dil itna jor jor se dhadhak raha hain....

He hears her calling him and asking him to come near to her....Karan huffs and goes to her and ask her what through eyes...

Preeta- tumhe kehlna hain mere dodo se...(karan sees her confusingly) yeh dodo hain....dodo meet...(she stops) are tumhara naam kya hain...(he chuckles shaking his head and smiles)

Karan- karan...Karan kumar....(she smiles)

Preeta- dodo meet karan....karan meet dodo....(shows him her teddy)

Karan- umm yeah....(smiles little)so abh tho maine tumhe balloons bhi diye aur teddy bhi diya jho abh tumhara dost hain tho abh batao muzhe tum us doctor ke baare main kya bol rahi thi....

Preeta- ohhh vho....pehle tum promise karo kisi ko bataoge nahi....aur yeh secret humare bich rahega....

Karan- tum baar baar promise kyu mangti rehti hoon....

Preeta- kyuki kisi par trust nahi kar sakti na kyuki har koi usko tod deta hain....(he sees her) hum jisko apna mankar trust karte hain na vho he hume hurt kar dete hain....(tear slips from her eyes which aches his heart unknowingly)

He sees her being emotional and his hand moves towards her face without his consent and cups her face to wipe off that tear drop....

Preeta- promise karo....(he comes back to sense and sees her and takes his hand back instantly)

Karan- umm I promise....(keeps his hand on her hand)

Preeta- tho yaha betho....(points beside her and he sees her) are vho jor se nahi bol sakti na kisi ne suna liya tho...isliye...

Karan- hmm....(sits beside her on car bonet)

Preeta- are vho na ek khudsat batameez doctor tha...I don't like him...tum bhi usko like maat karna haan...(he narrowed his eyes at her but nodded to know what she has planned for him) are vho itna befaltu ka bolta hain jaise usko koi pay karta hain uska vho nonsense sa gyaan dene keliye....aur aaj...see see my pretty sarri...(shows him the stain on her sarri) mom ne dii thi and for first time I liked white but he spoiled it too...beakal doctor....

Karan- ohh so you must have got angry na....(she nodded)

Preeta- usne sorry bhi nahi kaha....

Karan- vho sorry kehta tho tum usko maaf kar deti...(she nodded in no)

Preeta- par you agree with me na ke vho faltu doctor galat tha...

Karan(mind)- pichle 2 minute main isne pata nahi muzhe kya kya bola hain khudsat,batameez,befaltu,beakal...yeh pata nahi khudh ko kya samjhti hain jaise yeh pata nahi konsi hur ke Pari hain khudh main tho jaise khamiya hain he nahi....

Preeta- aree tum suna rahe hoon ke nahi....(he nodded)tum muzhe bol rahe the na ke main jhoom rahi hoon lekin pata hain...(she laughs keeping her hand on her mouth)vho doctor abhi kahi jhoom raha hoga...Hehe accha kiya na maine us pagal doctor ke saath...(she laughs)

Karan- umm yeah...very good....(she smiles happily and forwarded her hand for hi-fi and he forwarded his hand being angry and not interested)

Preeta(she looks up)- see stars are looking so pretty....(he looks at her and then at stars and again at her)

Karan(mind)- pata nahi is par gussa hoon bhi ke nahi....2 din he hue hain isko milkar aur is se itni nafrat hoon gayi ke aaj tak zindagi main kisi se nahi hui aur hoon bhi kyu na iske tevar aise the...par aaj...(looks at her who is smiling at stars) kon kahega ke yeh vahi hain vahi gussel,akhdu actress...(he chuckles seeing her)

Preeta- oyyy...my head is paining...(she keeps her head on his shoulder and wrapped her hand around his arms and he sees her)

Karan- tho chalo hum ghar chalte hain tumhare....(she nodded in no) ghar nahi jana...(she nodded in no) tho kaha jana hain....

Preeta- I want to sleep...I am tired...(she keeps her head on his shoulder) don't disturb me haan...(she sees him who is already looking at her and she closes her eyes)

Karan- hey ek kaam karte hain tum car main peacefully so jao....(she sees him for while and nodded in no making stubborn face) are car main AC bhi tho hain bhaut acchi nind aayegi trust me...

Preeta- par preeta ko yaha bhi accha lag raha hain....I don't want to go anywhere i just want to stay here....(he sees her feeling something and his heart shines in unknown happiness)

Both of them unaware that its their destiny they are bound to be together to be with eachother forever....they forgot their past life but their soul their heart remembers each and every tiny feelings of them...

Their hearts felt happiness whenever they both are together as their souls are still connected with eachother....

Their body is unaware of eachother but their soul recognize the presence of their love...

Karan- kya kaha tumne...(she says nothing and just snuggles in his shoulder making him come back in sense)oyy tum so kaha rahi hoon car main chalo....(he jumps down and she frowns at him making sad face)

Preeta- you are bad...main acche se soo rahi thi na...(she jumps down and hits his hand)

Karan- are car main sau aur acchi nind aayegi....(holds her and makes her seats inside car and makes her wear seat belt)

He himself sits on other side and searched for her address as she is didn't tell him her address being angry at him so he found her address on internet and then droves away....

In the way of house she falls asleep in car and snores and he chuckles seeing her as she is holding that teddy close to her and snoring like baby....

Karan- bhaut strange hoon tum nakchadi actress...2 din jab bhi mili hoon tab gusse main he mili hoon chere par gussa aur nak par akad dono humesha hoti hain tumhari...par aaj you were different...koi gussa nahi tha koi akad nahi jho thi vho thi sirf mausmiyaat....(he smiles)pata nahi miss actress aap asal main kaisi hain vaise aap jaisi tedi chiz ko muzhe jana bhi nahi hain....kanha jii is aafat se bhare tufaan ko fir meri zindagi main maat lana samjhe na aap...(looks up and says and then focuses on road)

~~~

Karan carries preeta in his arms as he tried waking her up but she was in deep sleep and she didn't even hear him...

Karan- door bell kaise ring karu....isko jho pakad rakha hain....(he tries to knock and one servant opens the door)

Servant- preeta betiya....aise....(sherlyen hears him)

Sherlyen- preeta aayi hain kaka...kya hua usko....(she walks towards them and her step halted in middle seeing karan and preeta in his arms)

Ground slips beneath her foots she is utterly shocked seeing karan standing there infront of her with preeta...she is not able to believe her eyes at all....

Karan smiles at her softly and walks inside carrying preeta...

Karan- umm vho yeh...party main drunk hoon gayi...so I just come here to drop her....iska room....

Sherlyen is still in shock seeing him and didn't even respond him...Karan sees her confusingly and servant speaks up...

Servant- maam...yeh aapse kuch puch rahe hain....(sherlyen sees him and then karan and just nodded)

Sherlyen- umm haan...upar...aao na this way....(they walked towards her room and sherlyen just seeing him again and again to confirm that what is she seeing is true and not her illusion or anything)

Sherlyen turns on the lights and karan makes her lays down on the bed....he covers her properly with quilt and smiles softly seeing her sleeping peacefully....

He moves and sees sherlyen who is seeing him...he smiles at her moves to her...

Karan- aap inki mom....(she nodded) nice to meet you aunty....myself karan...karan kumar....(sherlyen sees him surprisingly and then at his forwarded hand and shakes hand with him)

Sherlyen- it's nice meeting you too...vaise preeta aise...I mean she often come drunk but kisi ko usko chodne nahi aana padta aur kaka vho...vho gaye the uske saath....

Karan- I don't know aunty...I was about to left party when I saw her...she was heavily drunk and not even able to stand properly so I thought to drop her....

Sherlyen- that's so sweet of you...come have something....

Karan- no aunty...it's too late I should leave now....

Sherlyen- it's too late that's why I am asking....are car chalani hain aur agar ankh lag gayi tho...so just have cup of coffee and then leave...(karan smiles) come...kaka....(she moves downstairs)

Karan is about  to move downstairs but turns and sees preeta who is sleeping calmly....he looks around her room which is messy...he shakes his head and turns off the lights....

Karan- good night stubborn head...(glance at her lastly and lefts downstairs)

Karan sits there with sherlyen who is still not able to believe that karan is right before her....destiny is such starnge we never know what is going to happen but what was writing in destiny are meant to be happen....

Karan and preeta both are eachother destiny that's why they again crossed their paths with eachother in this life to live their love again which left incomplete in past life of them....

End with the chapter.....

Precap- preeta and karan last night pictures leaks in media...

So how was the chapter I hope so you all liked it don't forgot to vote and share your reviews with me✨️

Karan and preeta moments did you all enjoyed them❤️

Preeta falls in her own plan and tells about it to karan also what will he do now any idea....

Stay tuned for more exciting updates byeee❤️

Ayushisharma1234 Shadesoflove__ khanXpreeran booklover_xyz preeranxmine Preeran_admirer PreeranXrasiya Preeran_anchal fuzziecutie Infinitexwrites VaishaliKathiresan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 1K 12
Story Is Gonna Start From The Ongoing Track Of Preeta And Karan 's Marriage.... Story Will Have Romance With Of Course Some Bitter Sweet Nok Jhok Of...
36.7K 3.7K 31
They loved each other truly,madly,deeply, wholeheartedly but, Their love story ended before it could get a name. They parted their ways before starti...
1.5K 94 13
~1st book in the FLAMES SERIES ♡The sacred of ~FLAMES♡ Their stars were aligned together, but fate made them poles apart. However, as they say, even...
4.5K 603 10
Sequence of ~ "Heartbroken by Her" ~ Don't touch me"Karan yelled jerking her hands away, looking at her with the range filled eyes. "I have every rig...