hArRy pOtTaH da bOy WhO gOt P...

By drowning_with_reggie

The Marauders are alive (and sexy) Harry is not the boy who lived NO SHIPPING IN THIS FIC THIS IS JUST A CRAC... More

DoNt StEaL HaRrY
Harlow
Moana
HAWKMOTH

mEe†ing mis†e® ©løu∂¥ mån

18 0 2
By drowning_with_reggie

"Ok Harrison, we have to put away Elvendork for a while" James says to Harry.

"WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 😭 NOT MY BORK BORK 😭" harrick screeches, suddenly he transforms into a cloud, (a cumulus to be specific).

-----------------:)----------------------------------------------------:)-------------------------------------:)

Somewhere across the world Regulus the Cirrus cloud is getting ready to meet the Pottericks,

 (in side his fog castle up in the air; It was originally on an Enchanted forest, but then Elsa HAD to go and wake the spirits >:-( and Reginald had to move his amazing Fog castle, to the top of a snowy mountain around another castle but then It turned out to be that Elsa girls again. So he moved it into the air)

- sensed a presence of the Prince of Clouds (he is the King Of Clouds himself so ofcourse he would know about when a Heir finally surfaced)

.... HUH? IT'S HADDRICKSON??

-----------------:)----------------------------------------------------:)-------------------------------------:)

Harrykins shapes himself to look like Jack Sparrow (his bestay <33333) and Jack Sparrow runs over to his beloved four-legged-creature and blows awayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 7.8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1M 33.7K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-