Loved by my Arrange Husband

By authorhetu

ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthle... More

CHARACTERS
CHARACTER Part-2
PART-1
PART-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Author Note
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
PART-18
PART-19
PART-20
IMPORTANT NOTE
PART-21
PART-22
PART-23

Author's note

3.4K 70 0
By authorhetu

This is my first story so please ignore my mistake. this story is fiction there is no connection of story with real life. as English is my first not mother language. so it is humble request to all the readers to ignore grammatical mistake.

you can also give advise in the comment or in the conversation. If you find any mistake then please kindly help your poor author 😥. I am not so poor because I am studying in English medium school but it happen sometimes because I am somewhat poor in grammar😂🤣.

 I will try my best to make the story interesting and also try to update regularly or once in two days.

There is 16+ scenes ahead so if you are not comfortable than skip that part. I will tell you whenever that type of scenes will come. Though you will read it but it is my responsibility to make you aware 😂😂.

copywrite is strictly applied.

LET's START THE STORY😘

Your author is very exited to start😉.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 18.4K 55
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
48.3K 2.3K 35
'Ishq Mein Hum dum - #1' She came like a star to my moment of darkness. And I didn't know they called her Naintara. ________________________💞 💞___...
22.8K 1.1K 25
Abhiram Singh Rathore The cold-hearted, handsome, and ruthless multibillionaire CEO of Rathore Industries, the number one company in the industry wit...
1.5M 81.6K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...