His Little Sunshine || (Names...

By Jeonimagine

It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdul... More

✧ Part 1 ✧
✧ Part 2 ✧
✧ Part 4 ✧
✧ Part 5 ✧
✧ Part 6 ✧
✧ Part 7 ✧
✧ Part 8 ✧
✧ Part 9 ✧
✧ Part 10 ✧
✧ Part 11 ✧
✧ Part 12 ✧
✧ Part 13 ✧
✧ Part 14 ✧
✧ Part 15 ✧
✧ Part 16 ✧
✧ Part 17 ✧
✧ Part 18 ✧
✧ Part 19 ✧
✧ Part 20 ✧
✧ Part 21 ✧
✧ Part 22 ✧
✧ Part 23 ✧
✧ Part 24 ✧
✧ Part 25 ✧
✧ Part 26 ✧
✧ Part 27 ✧
✧ Part 28 ✧
✧ Part 29 ✧
✧ Part 30 ✧
✧ Part 31 ✧
✧ Part 32 ✧
✧ Part 33 ✧
✧ Part 34 ✧
✧ Part 35 ✧
✧ Part 36 ✧

✧ Part 3 ✧

25.9K 1.3K 960
By Jeonimagine

I'm in love with Judas

" Princess Elsa. "

He put that key chain in his pants pockets and got off the car and went straight towards the locker room. There he met his friends and then he opened his locker to take out his belongings but as usual his locker was filled with letters and he smirked while a chuckle left his mouth then one of his friends said

" I see man get new confessions on a daily basis... Is there even a girl left who didn't confess her feelings for you. " Taehyung rolled his eyes and said " like does it even matter who confesses or not huh? While I don't give a damn about their confession... They are going crazy that's the only thing I enjoy the most. "

" But maybe if you accept someone's confession then you may fall for her and who knows you become crazy for her. " His friends chuckled then he said " you know what these girls who are going crazy for me are nothing to me not even deserving of a single look of attention from my side... They just show by doing such things how low these girls are."

" Huh?... You have to choose a girl for you in your life who will be one of them or like them then you'll say the same things about her? " Yujin speak of them all then Taehyung scoffed while closing the locker door then he said " let's see if I choose one of them or like them or... He walked near them while smirking and speak standing near Yujin " one of the most different from them... "

With that he left from there while signalling them " let's go for class and receive more confessions in the way it's a never ending game dude. " They all Chuckled at his statement and walked behind him and as usual girls come and some confessed their feelings in words and some gave him letters while he always receives letters from them pretend not to break their hearts but as they are gone he threw away them carelessly leaving everyone in shock behind him because of his attitude.

He took his first lecture and as he sat on his desk he remembered Mishel's key chain was still placed in his pants pocket then he took out the keychain and looked at it for a while he was sitting alone in the last corner bench and he never let anyone sit beside him not even his male friends because during lecture he wanted to fully focus on his studies and he doesn't like any kind of disturbance near him.

After attending the lecture he went to the library to do his assignment work as he needs some books from there also while on the other hand Mishel and yeona both were busy with their lectures.

After their lectures ended they both had lunch while yeona waited for Taehyung but he didn't come and Mishel was also getting desperate to see him because she hadn't seen him since morning.

When he didn't come Mishel took a sigh and said " yeona... I need to offer my Salah... I'm going hmm. " Yeona also got up from her seat and " I'll take you... He must be busy somewhere... Come on let's go he'll eat later when he'll feel hungry. "

They both left from there and Mishel was performing her Ablution in the vanity basin area of restrooms then she noticed some girls started gossiping about her
" She's that girl right whom Taehyung gave those chocolates? "

" Yes she's the one... Look at her she seems silent and innocent but she's literally a bipolar she just plays innocent I'm sure like how she becomes friends with his sister first now she's wandering around Taehyung... Little did she know she also has no chance with him if one of the most popular girls got rejected by him. "

" But she's one of the most beautiful girls till now didn't you look at her face features... What if he fell for her beauty? "

With that Mishel looked up at herself in the mirror and then back at girls who noticed she heard their conversation but she didn't speak anything and left from there silently.

She came out of the restroom and yeona felt a frown on her head then she asked her " what happened to you? You look worried. " Mishel looked at her surroundings and took a deep breath then she said " I think I shouldn't have taken those chocolates from your brother... I'm being discussed now and I'm afraid they'll be against me while it's not my intention to take something from him."

" Oho Mishel leave them they are just over obsessed girls and oppa never gave importance to any girl he just gave you those chocolates as a thank you gesture for helping me in paying bill that's it rest all he didn't even talk to you they didn't see that huh? "

Mishel hummed in response after hearing yeona's words then yeona tucked her arm in her arm and said " let's go and offer your Salah hmm... Don't worry I'm always by your side nobody can even think about harming you. "

With that they both left from there and Mishel offered her Salah. After that they left from there and walked out of the hallways as they both reached outside the hallways yeona saw her father Kim Namjoon walking towards his office then she said " Mishel wait for me here I need to talk Appa. "

With that yeona left from there and Mishel left alone standing outside the hallways and she looked at her surroundings and saw students were busy in doing their activities while her eyes were only finding that specific person she was yearning to just have a look of his heavenly beautiful face just then she heard his deep low voice behind herself

" Mishel. "

She closed her eyes after hearing her name from his mouth in his deep low husky voice and she felt her heart skipped a beat as a strange wave of emotions was taking place over her mind then he again speak " hey... I'm talking to you. "

Her thoughts broke and she turned around to see him and she found him standing in front of her while wearing white pants over a nude colour ribbed polo shirt and a light pistachio colour scarf was draping around his neck, while his hair was Combed perfectly to side exposing his forehead a little but his front bangs were covering sides of his forehead.

She again found herself lost in staring at his heavenly beauty and handsomeness as his dressing style was also giving very appealing and old money vibes then she heard his voice and her thoughts again broke " here you dropped this at the campus road. "

He forwarded his hand towards her while her key chain was placed on his palm then Mishel looked down at his hand and she noticed his veiny arms carefully and his long slander fingers she then looked at her hands and found her hands small in front of his hands as her height was not that tall but average and she barely reaches his shoulder so her hands were also small as compared to him then he asked

" It's yours right? " She looked up at him with the most innocent look on her face then she nodded her head and Taehyung said " then take it... And be careful about your things next time... I'm not going to pick them every time. "

She picked up her key chain from his palm gently and still didn't speak anything and it makes Taehyung more curious about her because since the moment he got to meet her he didn't even hear a single word from her mouth then he stared back and forth in her eyes while she was also lost in staring at his face.

Just then they both heard yeona's voice
" Oppa. " They both broke the staring competition unknowingly going on between them then they both looked at yeona and she said " I've to go with Appa for buying my course I'm still lacking some books so will you be okay alone Mishel? "

She looked at Mishel while Taehyung also looked at her then Mishel smiled and nodded her head then Taehyung again joined her eyebrows in confusion because she still didn't speak anything in answer and just nodded her head then yeona grabbed Taehyung's arm and said " just excuse us for a second Mishel. "

She pulled him with her to a corner and Taehyung asked her with a confused look on his face " yah what's this? What happened? " She looked at her surroundings to see if nobody was around then she said " oppa some girls are behind Mishel... I don't know who they are but they are talking bad about her because you gave her chocolates and... She's depressed. "

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders then he said " so what? It's not my concern I just thanked her because she paid your bill and you know that I don't like to take favours. " Yeona rolled her eyes and said
" She's being discussed because of you and with you so when I'm gone you'll look after her... She's so innocent oppa she doesn't know about these bullies so please help me to keep them away from her hmm. "

Taehyung took a sigh then he looked towards Mishel who was silently staring towards the ground then he looked back at yeona and said " just go... And stop being so concerned about her... She should learn how to protect herself there are so many evil people out there from how many of them you'll save her huh?... Just go and do your work don't engage me in this stuff. "

With that he left from there and yeona remained staring at his back figure in disbelief then she spoke to herself
" literally from whom I was expecting this favour huh? "

She shook her head while taking a sigh then she walked towards Mishel and said
" Yah only 2 lectures left hmm this one is free you can sit in the ground and don't need to be afraid of anyone or don't listen to anyone or someone calls you somewhere hmm just sit there and attend your lecture and go back home and... If someone bothers you go to Taehyung. "

" Why would they bother me while I didn't do anything? " Mishel asked in an innocent voice then yeona said " they can't do anything just be calm hmm... I need to go now please take care of you. "

With that yeona left from there and Mishel also walked towards the ground as yeona asked her to do then she sat on the center of the ground on green grass as all the corners were filled with students.

She sat on her knees and took out her notebook while she started doing her first assignment work as she was free so she decided to utilize her time and make her assignment. She placed the book on her bag and bent a little while writing on her notebook.

Taehyung was walking around Hallways of ground while he was taking small glances of her sitting figure from far to make sure no one approached her as yeona told him about bully girls.

Then he came out of the hallways and stood in the ground far from her but at the same center spot and was staring at the surroundings while tucking his both hands in his pants pockets then Yujin came on the spot and said " yah dude let's go... Today we have to visit the studio too did you forget? "

" You go I'll come later... " Yujin joined his eyebrows in confusion and asked " why?
When you are free now and I need to go with you my car is at the garage you know this. "

Mishel straightened her back while taking a sigh then her eyes fell on Taehyung who was standing before her but at far from the point where she was sitting then and he was talking to someone she didn't know.

She was lost in staring at his tall figure and he was glowing differently under the sunlight and the way he was standing and was talking, everything of him was making her melting for him.

Taehyung took out some dollars from his pants pockets and said " take them and take an Uber... Just go man don't disturb me I'll come after sometime okay. " Yujin looked at him in disbelief and scoffed then he said " weird... You seem weird today. "

Taehyung rolled his eyes then he said
" Come on go now... I need to work on an assignment. " Yujin chuckled and said
" you'll surely marry books in future cuz girls here are not of your standard right?" Taehyung glared at him then Yujin laughed and left from there while Taehyung took a deep breath and turned his face towards Mishel's direction.

She immediately looked down at her book as she saw him turning his head towards her and she started her work. After sometime Taehyung left from there and Mishel looked at her surroundings but she found him nowhere then she looked at the time on her wrist watch and picked up her belongings to attend her last lecture.

She walked towards the hallways and entered her classroom as it was right in front of the ground, Taehyung saw she entered her class as he was standing on the other side of the ground in the hallways. He then came forward and leaned his arm with the wall while crossing his arms in front of his upper body then he took a deep breath while he noticed at his surroundings that some girls were passing by him and gossiping about him and Mishel that he gave her chocolates while he never did something like this before.

He scoffed at their pathetic mindset that they are that free to discuss someone's life while they have more things to discuss. He remained standing there while he was looking around at his surroundings to find someone if they tried to approach her or not but he saw nobody there.

As the lecture ended he saw Mishel coming out of the class after some students and she was scrolling through her phone while walking towards the exit of hallways towards the exit campus road. He also walked towards the exit from the other side of hallways while taking small glances of her side.

As they both reached outside on the road of campus he walked straight towards the parking area while Mishel also walked towards the exit gate and she saw Ayaan was already standing there waiting for her.

Taehyung sat in his car and started the engine while he followed her from the other side of the parking area and she reached near Ayaan then she said " yah take me to the pizza shop... I wanna eat pizza." Ayaan shook his head and said " I don't have money... Sit and let's go back home I'm still sleepy. "

Mishel smacked his arm and said " how much you sleep huh!... I want pizza that's it or else... " Ayaan looked at her then he asked while crossing his arms in front of his body " or else? "

Mishel made a dramatic serious face and said " I'll sit here on the ground and won't stand up until you buy me a pizza. "

Meanwhile Taehyung stopped his car near the exit door as he saw Mishel standing beside a man who was on a bike he already know that it's her brother and then he saw he held her arms and signals her to sit while she shook his hand away and walked towards other side of the road then he chuckled as he saw she sat on the ground while crossing her arms and legs then he saw her brother shook his head and got up from the bike and walked towards her sitting figure.

Ayaan signals her to stand up but Mishel shook her head then Ayaan took a sigh while looking at his surroundings as everyone was looking at them both then he looked down at her again and said
" I'm serious I left my wallet at home, Eomma woke me up to pick you... "

Mishel took out her wallet from her bag and gave her card to him while forwarding her arm up towards him but didn't speak anything then Ayaan took a sigh and grabbed the card from her and signaled her to get up while saying '' okay let's go and eat pizza. "

She forwarded her both arms up to pick her up and Ayaan held her both hands and helped her to stand up while he took her towards the bike by holding her hand and she sat on the bike before him and he make her wear her helmet while Taehyung was watching them both with a little smile on his face.

Ayaan also ride on his bike then he asked her to hold him tight and Mishel silently obeyed him after that he left from there and Taehyung also left after them while half of the route was the same of them and he was also driving behind them till their opposite route.

Mishel patted Ayaan's chest and said
" I wanna take some air can I? " He held her hand tightly and said " don't you dare Mishel... I don't wanna take any risk. " She smacked his chest and said " only for once promise I won't do this again. "

Ayaan was driving so fast so he had to focus on the road too then Mishel took her hands away from his grip and he said
" This stubborn girl. "

Just then Mishel held his shoulders and stood up on the foot rest of his bike and Taehyung chocked on his breath after seeing her doing this stunt at this fast speed that he speak under his breath
" Damnnn... Is she crazy? "

He chuckled and sped up his car to meet their bike speed while dodging the vehicles in his way and then he saw Mishel opened her arms in the air while still standing on the bike then he laughed a little while speaking to himself " I just can't believe it she's the same girl who needs protection form bullies but playing with death on roads huh! "

With that the signal came and he stopped the car as he saw their bike also stopped on the signal and Mishel sat back on the bike while he could see her through window glass squealing behind helmet while hitting her brother's back in joy and he chuckled while looking at her then after some moments the signal opened and they left towards their destinations.

Ayaan and Mishel stopped at a halal pizza restaurant, they both sat on the table while Ayaan already placed an order for the pizza then Mishel asked him " you are not doing anything about your admission? "

He shook his head while resting back with the couch and then Mishel asked while raising her one eyebrow " why? You don't wanna study further while you are good in studies then me. " He twitched his lips to the side dramatically and said
" who needs a degree or studies when your father is a rich man and you are his only son. "

He boasted on his father's money and it makes Mishel giving him a look of disgust then she said " he earned all of this with his hard work and if you wanna run all of this then you have to learn something about buisness you can't just go there and start working okay! Stop talking nonsense like this or I'll tell Appa. "

Ayaan chuckled then he said " I just don't understand everything you tell Appa are you going to tell Appa everything even after getting married huh? " Mishel moved forward and slapped his arm while gritting her teeth and said
" Shut Up you shameless. "

Ayaan laughed while rubbing his arm then he said " I feel so poor for the man who is going to marry you literally I'll be the biggest consoler of him in his grief of marrying you. " Mishel rolled her eyes then she said " stop worrying about my marriage I'm only 20 and I've some dreams to achieve okay... So better worry about your admission. "

He rolled his eyes after hearing about his admission then they saw their pizza arrived and they started eating while Ayaan asked her in between eating
" yah... Uncle Altan will leave for America after a week. "

Mishel shrugged her shoulders then she asked " so what? " He licked his lips while looking at her then he said " I think we should visit them. " Mishel looked at him then she said " oh... God I promised oppa that I'll go out with him and Ayeshey... Yah how can I forget this that's why he didn't called me since that day. "

Ayaan smirked a little then he said
" Then ask Appa to arrange a visit there... He will agree immediately if you say this." She hummed in response and said
" I'll talk tonight at the dinner table I'm sure Eomma will be so happy to visit her family. "

Ayaan smirked while taking a bite of pizza and speak in his heart " yeah mother and son both will be so happy. "

At night Abdullah and Hezlin were sitting on the dinning table while Hezlin was serving food to Abdullah and he called Mishel and Ayaan in a little loud voice
" Mishel... Ayaan where you both left huh? Come and have dinner. "

While Ayaan and Mishel both were fighting over a pack of snacks he's been hiding from her because they both love that snack and now she got to see him eating while sitting on his bed watching a movie then she said " are you giving it to me or not? "

He raised his arm up while holding the snack and said " yah it's mine you already took 2 last night... Go now it's mine. " She smacked his arm and he hissed in pain then she grabbed the snack pack and ran outside of his room while he called her in a loud voice " Mishel... Yah you gonna regret this I'm telling you. "

She giggled and ran into the living room towards the dining table and Hezlin and Abdullah both looked at them suddenly when they saw them both running towards them and Mishel came near Abdullah while saying " Appa... Appa look at him. "

Abdullah wrapped his arms around Mishel and asked Ayaan " yah what happened champ why are you running behind her? "

" Appa she took my last snack while she already ate 2 packs last night yah it was mine she has her own then ask her to give me my snack back. " Ayaan whined like a small child and Hezlin chuckled while looking at him while Abdullah looked at Hezlin with a disbelief look on his face and said " are they for real Angel? "

She shook her head and said " I just can't with these two. " He looked towards Mishel then she looked at him with doe puppy eyes and speak in a baby voice
" Appa they are so yummy... And he always takes mine things if I take some then what's the problem? "

Abdullah pressed his lips to control his laugh then he looked back at Ayaan and said " well now tell me how it feels to have the taste of your own medicine huh?
Mishel giggled under his embrace while giving a teasing expression to Ayaan and he looked at Hezlin with an innocent look on his face then Abdullah chuckled and said " come here my boy. "

He opened his other arm for him and he came near Abdullah then he wrapped his arm around his shoulders as Ayaan sat on his knees to the level of Abdullah sitting figure then Abdullah looked at Mishel and said " come on princess share it with him... If you both like this snack so much that you are ready to fight with each other I'll fill both of your cupboards with this snack okay? "

Mishel smiled and forwarded the pack towards Ayaan and he took some from the packet while narrowing his eyes while she still giggled and Hezlin speak
" When will they grow up wallahi... "

Abdullah chuckled and said " even if they reach into their 30s or 40s they'll still be my small whinny babies and I'll fulfill their wishes... They both are the reason for my fitness and encourage me to do more hard work for them. "

Mishel and Ayaan both kissed Abdullah's hands and then Ayaan said " my greatest Appa... You are my Ideal. " Abdullah smiled and cupped his face in one hand then he said " you should make our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW your ideal my precious son... Follow his teachings and win every phase of life no one is better than him. "

Ayaan smiled and nodded his head then Abdullah patted his face and said " go and sit on your chair and have dinner. " With that Ayaan walked towards Hezlin's side and sat beside her while she asked him
" My baby is hungry and this sunshine took away his snack. "

He nodded his head while making a sad pout then Hezlin squished his cheeks and said " Eomma be sacrificed on this cutest face... Come on I'll feed my little Jeon with my own hands hmm. " Ayaan smiled and said " that's my pretty Angel. "

Abdullah chuckled while looking at both of them then he looked at Mishel and said " now princess will come up and sit or plan to sit here huh? " She giggled and said " if you'll do the same as Eomma doing to Ayaan then surely I'm coming up to sit. "

He chuckled and leaned to her face then he kissed her forehead and said " my beloved princess, Appa be sacrificed on you thousands of times the peace of my heart... Come up Appa will make you eat with his own hands hmm. "

Mishel got up while clapping in tiny and sat beside him on the chair while moving her chair near him then he made a bite for her and recited Bismillah while putting the morsel in her mouth.

After having dinner Abdullah and Hezlin both were sitting in the living room while Mishel was offering her Salah in her room and Ayaan also got up from the prayer mat as he was done with his Salah then he realised Mishel didn't talk about visit to Daegu on the dinner table.

He walked out of his room and peeked behind the wall into the living room to see if his parents are still there or not and he saw they both were watching the TV while Hezlin was laying down on the couch resting her head over Abdullah's lap and he was telling her the story of the 1st season of the movie they both were watching that time.

Then he walked towards Mishel's room and opened the door gently while he peeked his head into the room and saw she was making dua while sitting on the prayer mat then he entered her room and closed the door behind him gently.

He walked towards her and sat beside her on the floor while she was busy in making dua but she realised Ayaan comes and sits beside her then he whispered near her ear " pray for me that I got selected for my admission. "

She opened her eyes then she gave him a side eye and he made a puppy face, she rolled her eyes and made a dua for him then she caressed her palms over her face and looked towards him then she asked
" You said you don't wanna read further now what's this admission thing? When did you apply huh? "

He winked at her and said " it's a surprise princess. " She shook her head and said
" Move away I need to recite the Qur'an... Move. " He moved a little while saying
" Yah please recite it before sleeping but now let's go out and sit with Eomma and Appa. "

Mishel joined her eyebrows in confusion then she asked " why? They are having their time let them be alone you clingy mama's boy. " He facepalmed himself then he stood up and said " yah... Daegu... Do you remember something hmmm... Ayeshy... Umer oppa? "

Mishel realised and made a shocking face then Ayaan smiled while taking a breath of relief and said " go and talk... Or else they'll go to their room... " Mishel nodded her head and walked towards the door and Ayaan followed her while licking his lips and smiling but then she stopped in her tracks and turned around while making a confused face.

He raised his eyebrows while looking at her then she asked " why are you so desperate to go there? " He left speechless over her question and he stuttered while avoiding her gaze then he said " uh... Ah why would I become desperate... I'm just talking on Eomma's behalf I know she wants to go to her hometown I can see it in her eyes, she... She misses her family. "

Mishel narrowed her eyes then he turned her around by grabbing her shoulders and said " keep your theories to yourself and go... Or Umer oppa will be angry with you for giving him false hope. "

She hummed in response then she walked out of the room and Ayaan took a breath of relief as he was almost being caught by her then he looked up at the ceiling and said " here I'm trying hard to just have a glance of her and she must be lost in her beauty sleep... Huh oh my beloved Allah put a little mercy in that girl's heart please. "

With that he also walked out of the room and went into the living room then he sat on the other couch as he saw Mishel sat beside Abdullah while Hezlin was still reclining onto his lap then Mishel asked him " Appa... What do you think about having a visit to Daegu this weekend? "

Ayaan bite on his lower lip while waiting for Abdullah's reply then Abdullah said
" Why not princess... Are you missing your uncle and Grandma. " She nodded her head then Ayaan felt a wave of relief and rested back with the couch while he rested his head back on the head rest of the couch and closed his eyes and a smile appeared on his lips.

" What do you think Angel? " Abdullah asked Hezlin then she looked up at him and said " you know my answer honey... " Abdullah smiled and said " okay princess we'll leave on Saturday morning and will be back on Sunday night... Are you happy now? " Mishel nodded her head while smiling then Abdullah looked at Ayaan who was silently sitting there then he asked " Ayaan what have you think about your admission? You are wasting your time champ. "

He lifted up his head and said " I've applied somewhere when I'll get approval I'll tell you. " Abdullah joined his eyebrows in confusion then he asked
" You didn't tell me about application... At which university huh? "

" Oxford. "

Everyone looked at him with a shocked look on their faces then Hezlin immediately got up from Abdullah's lap and asked him in a shocking voice
" Where? What did you say? "

Ayaan rubbed the back of his head and said " Oxford university Eomma... In... UK." Hezlin scoffed and looked at Abdullah in disbelief then she said " you see... He wanna leave me here... He wanna go away from me Mohammad. "

Abdullah pulled Hezlin towards him and hugged her while he gave Ayaan a death stare and said " don't joke around like this Infront of Angel. " Then Ayaan pressed his lips into a thin line and said " Appa I'm not joking... I actually applied there. "

Hezlin looked back at him and said
" Ayaan... You can still get higher studies here why abroad my love... What will I do without you my child. " He took a deep breath then he got up from the couch and sat on his knees Infront of her sitting figure then he held Hezlin's hands and kissed her both palms while she was looking at him with a pained look on her face then he said

" my Eomma my beloved Eomma... I love you so much and I'll never go away from you but... Just 4 years give me 4 years I wanna do something on my own and for that I wanna get higher studies from abroad please support me in my decision... I promise I'll never let you both down please. "

Hezlin felt tears in her eyes when she saw him sticking to his decision and she imagined for a minute to live without him then she covered her face with her palms and shook her head while tears fell from her eyes and Abdullah immediately cupped her face while getting worried then he said " oh my pretty Angel why are you crying my love... Yah Ayaan I'm gonna beat you now. "

Ayaan smiled a little while looking at Abdullah that he can't bear a single tear in Hezlin's eyes wether the reason is his own son then he sat beside Hezlin on the couch and removed her hands from her face while he cupped her face and wiped her tears then he said " you want me to be a great man in future or not? "

She nodded her head innocently then he again asked " do you want your Ayaan to rule the buisness industry like his father or not? Or you want me to just boast on my father's money and rank? "

Hezlin shook her head then he said " then let me go and I promise I'll come back and will rule the industry with your prayers Insha'Allah. " Hezlin sniffed then she said " I'm not used to live without you... It'll be the most difficult thing for me Ayaan. "

He smiled then he said " I'm not even selected Eomma... And I'm afraid Allah will make me fail if you'll cry or become sad like this. " Just then Hezlin cupped his face and said " never... May you never get fail my precious son... May Allah give you success in every field of your life. "

He kissed her palm cupping his face then he said " then pray for me and help me to achieve my dreams... Just 4 years and rest all my life I'll spend with you my beloved Eomma. " Abdullah caressed Hezlin's arms while hugging her from behind and kissed her side head then he said " my precious Angel, my pretty Angel, my beloved Hezlin please agree with him... He has the right to decide where he wants to study hmm don't stop him. "

Hezlin looked back at Abdullah with pleading eyes and he understood what she wanted to say then he shook his head while staring deep into her eyes and said " have faith in Allah... He's my son... He'll never do anything to violate his Deen's teachings or Allah's commands I know. "

Ayaan smiled because he also knows why hezlin was so concerned of him going abroad that he might not get involved himself into any forbidden activity or company but he knew that he's raised by Mohammad Abdullah who guided their both children about every situation of their life openly and never felt shame to even guide them about personal topics because there is no shame in teaching moral values and rules and guidance Islam has set for everyone he always told them before guiding about anything.

Then Hezlin looked back at Ayaan and he smiled then he leaned towards her lap and placed his head over her lap while Hezlin caressed his hair and leaned to his face level then she kissed all over his face and he smiled while closing his eyes then Hezlin said " my precious child, the apple of my eye, my little munchkin, Eomma be sacrificed on you my beloved son... Eomma loves you so much Ayaan. "

He held Hezlin's hand and kissed her palm while saying " I love you the most Eomma even though I don't love these father daughter that much but you... " Abdullah and Hezlin chuckled at his statement while Mishel was silently staring at all of them then she said " I... I need to do Quran recitation... Good night Appa... Good night Eomma. "

With that she left from there and they all looked at her back figure then Abdullah said " she also becomes sad. " Ayaan smiled and said " I'll handle her don't worry. " With that he cupped Hezlin's face and kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes then he said " my beloved Eomma... Don't worry hmm I'm still here until I'm approved till then I'll stay near you, eat with your hands, cling to you hmm and you won't stop me. "

She chuckled and nodded her head then he looked at Abdullah and said " now took your Angel to your room I need to convince your Princess too and it's the hardest thing you know that. "

Abdullah chuckled and said " take some chocolates and snacks for her and see her mood getting light up in seconds. " Ayaan chuckled and nodded his head then Abdullah and Hezlin went to their room and he took a sigh while he grabbed his bike keys and left the house.

He went straight to a convenience store and bought plenty of chocolates and the snack they both were fighting over at dinner, after that he left from there while holding the bags full of chocolates and snacks.

As he reached home he walked straight to Mishel's room and opened the door gently then he saw she was still reciting Quran and he smiled while looking at her then he entered her room but Mishel didn't even look up at him.

He walked near her bed and sat on its edge beside her while he was staring at her with a smile on his face, Mishel noticed he was continuously staring at her then she said " what do you want now?

He chuckled then he said " first close the Quran don't disrespect it like this if you are not reading... " She did what he said and closed the Quran then he said " put it back on its place then come here and talk to me. ''

She silently wrapped the cover around the Quran and got up from the bed then she placed it on the upper shelf of her book shelf and came back towards her bed while she sat on the pillow side and lowered her gaze then Ayaan asked her while moving his head down a little to look at her face " I'm still here for some months Princess. "

He felt her lips trembled then he closed his eyes as he saw she was about to cry then he moved near her and cupped her face while he made her look up at him then he asked her " open your heart... "

A tear fell from her eyes then she said
" 4 years is not a small time period... I'll be left alone without you. " He smiled and wiped her tears then he said " these 4 years will spend like a blink of an eye my precious sister... And Insha'Allah your brother will come back with more knowledge, with more skills and then I'll fulfill your all wishes with my own Halal earning... Don't you want this huh? "

She innocently nodded her head then he said " so just like you always supported me then do it now too... You have to keep my Eomma happy after me and for that you have to gather courage hmm. "

She nodded her head then he grabbed the bags from the floor and placed them on the bed while saying " look what I bring for you. "

Her mouth got wide open as she saw her favourite snacks and chocolates then she looked at him with eyes and mouth wide open and got up on her knees to hug him. They both hugged each other then she said
" My best brother, I love you so much. "

He chuckled then he kissed her side head and said " my precious princess I love you too... " As they both pulled away from each other then he said " now be happy and pray for your brother so I got selected hmm. " She nodded her head smilingly and he patted her face.

Meanwhile Abdullah came out of the bathroom and looked at his surroundings but he found Hezlin nowhere in the room then he walked towards the balcony and he saw her standing near the railings while she was wearing her golden silk gown and was covering her hair with the same colour scarf but her open hair was covering her back then he walked near her and hugged her from back while resting his chin over her shoulder and she stroked her face with his face while feeling the warmth of his skin contact.

He snuggled his face in the crook of her neck and asked her " what happened my love? Are you still sad huh? " She hummed in response then he looked up at her face while he pulled away from her and turned her around by grabbing her shoulders, she rested back with the railings and grabbed his collars as he wrapped his arm around her waist to support her back then he caressed her face from forehead down to her chin and said " don't be sad my love... Instead you should be happy that your son is so enthusiastic about his dreams and studies... And we should support our children in their valid desires or not? "

She nodded her head innocently then he smiled and asked " then why are you sad huh? " She looked into his eyes innocently and said " you know that I can't live without both of my children... They are more dear to me than my own life... How can I live without my heart... He's a part of my body, my heart my life... He's so dear to me Abdullah. "

He smiled then he cupped her face and stared deep into her eyes and said " just like he's a part of your body he's my blood too... He's my heart too it's not easy for me too but they have to grow up one day and live their life on their own... So they need to learn about life first and it's the best opportunity for him to be mature and responsible my love... Don't worry about his surroundings and his activities he's my pride because I know my son will never do something to offend us cuz he knows about his Islam's teachings and I'll guide him side by side hmm. "

Hezlin nodded her head with a smile on her face then he pulled her into a hug and caressed her back while he kissed her head and said " my precious Angel... Mohammad's beloved Hezlin... Mohammad's peace... Mohammad's comfort... Mohammad's strength... I love you so much. "

She smiled after hearing his words then she looked up at him while smiling and pecked his lips while saying " my beloved Mohammad... I love you too honey. "

2 days passed like usual Mishel was going to university while yeona was staying by her side all the time and now she was more concerned about her since the moment she got to know about her being discussed in the groups and the reason was Taehyung and she knows that how toxic girls are out there when it comes to Taehyung so she never left her side while like as usual Mishel was being nervous and silent whenever Taehyung came in front her and he was getting more curious that why she don't speak anything.

It was Friday and Mishel came to university while wearing nude colour cargo trousers and a baby pink fleece oversized jacket over it underneath she was wearing a white colour top shirt and her head was covered with a black Hijab cap and a nude colour hijab was wrapped around her head and neck as a dopata.

She was waiting for yeona in the locker room but she didn't come Then she received her text

Babe I'm on leave today... I'm having severe cramps so please be careful and take care of yourself... Don't listen to anyone or follow anyone and if someone bothers you go to Taehyung.

She felt her heart skipped a beat as she read the last words then she took a deep breath while replying to her with an ok and left from there towards her class.

She attended her lectures and avoided talking to anyone while she could feel some stares at herself but not all stared were of hate but some are admiring affectionate because she was already a beautiful girl in the campus but today she was looking extra cute and fragile the way she was dressing.

After taking her 2 lectures she went into the ground because the next lecture was free and after that she had a lunch break so she decided to sit in the ground and work on her assignment while her eyes were searching for Taehyung at her surroundings whom she didn't see since the morning and she was yearning to just have a small glance of him.

She sat in the ground at a silent corner then she took out her books and placed her bag underneath the books so she could write easily, She bent her back while sitting on her knees and started writing her assignment work.

After some moments Taehyung came in the hallways while searching for her everywhere and his eyes fell on her sitting figure in the ground so he walked towards her and he noticed her sitting like a small baby while she was wearing the cutest combination and then his lips twitched into a small smile.

He walked closer to her and stood in front of her sitting figure, Mishel noticed a presence and she recognised his manly yet seductive scent because the perfume he uses could be smelled from far and now he was standing in front of her so she felt for a moment her heart stopped beating just then she found him sitting on his legs while resting his one arm on his knee and one knee on the ground then she heard his deep honey voice.

" Hi princess Elsa. "

____________________

A/N

The more you hide your feelings from

Someone, the more you fell

In love with them

Don't forget to vote lovelies :)

Love from Mahi ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.2K 70
If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it's about friendship too so both leads ar...
148K 7.9K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
404K 9.9K 78
"Sorry Y/n, Jungkook loves me. He always has." "Jungkook? Tell me she's lying. . .Tell me she's lying! Please I love you. . ." ...
615K 32.8K 75
"I don't care about his wife. We like each other, a lot. And I always get what I want." Jeon Jungkook seems to have everything he could've wished for...