Vampire Academy

By AmyduPlessis

This a story about vampire's like Moroi's, Dhampirs and Strigoi. You are a dhampire in this story. You are Gi... More

Info Part 1
Info Part 2
Chapther 1
Chapther 3
Chapther 4
Chapther 5

Chapther 2

170 10 0
By AmyduPlessis

I hope you guys are ready to fight i said out of the blue the three heads in the car snaped to me.

A body fell from the trees and hit the hood of the car Lisa and my sister are in. Then the Strigoi showed themselfed. A strigoi threw a dhampire agenst the front right side of the car and he drove his fangs into the dhampire. The left front window broke and a strigoi pulled the dhmpire throw the window.

The rest of the dhampires acted quikly, they got out of the cars and began to fight. Just as Angle was about to get out of the car she turned to me. Stay in the car do not move frome this car. Afther she said that she took off out of the car running afther the strigoi.

It went silent............

Then the door of the car Rose and Lisa are in open and Rose got out. Then a strigoi dropped frome a tree going afther Rose.

I quikly got out of the car and pulled my silver stake from its holster, i throw it into the strigoi's neck and it dropped to its one knee.

Move Rose i said as i pushed her out of the way and grabed my secound silver stake and with perfect accuracy plunged it through his heart with such speed and the strength that my hand went throw his chest.

I pulled my hand back out and it was coverd in blood. The dead strigoi fell to the floor unmoving. I turnde to Rose. Are you hurt i said walking to Rose  looking her over. No i am fine Y/n thank you and since when could you do that she wisper shouted. That was a first i think seeing my sister in danger sparked some more power in me.

A twig snaped behinde me with out looking a throw the silver stake in my hand at the sound. Then i heard someone fall i turned and put my sister behide me as to protect her. The i saw all of the dhampires that left standing there and one of them on his ass as my stake was just above his head.

Calm down all the strigoi are dead or ran off said Angle as she pulled my stake out of the tree just above a dhampires head. They moved to us. Angle walked up to me and gave me my stake looking me up and down with a glint in her eyes. I took the stake with my bloody hand. She looked at the blood on my hand and then to the strigoi with a hole in its chest.

Did you do that Y/n? Angle asked pointing at the dead strigoi on the ground. Yeah it went for Rose so i killed it before he could get to her.

Angle looked at Rose who nodded her head and then her eyes moved to me looking me over for injuries yet again.

Y/n show me your Molnija Marks.

I turned around and moved my hair the you could see 5 marks signaling that i have killed 5 strigoi and now i have killed six so a mark will be added to the others.

I heard her laugth and i heard a few gasps from the other dhampires around me. I turned around looking at her and frowning. Why is she laugthing? i asked looking at her brother for answers he looked as confused as me.

Well i know you where talented but i was not expecting you to have killed 5 already she said still laughting. Come now sister we sould get them behinde the gate and the wards and the Head mistres is waithing for them said Angle's brother.

Come on back in the cars said Angle and we a got back in the cars and we drove into the academy grounds. Well fuck it still lookes the same, i wonder if the other students are still assholes?

Angle laughted again. I don't know the answer to your qoustion but mybe a years away from here maybe it has changed maybe it hasen't that is for you to figure out Y/n.

The car stopped at we all got out. I walked up to Lisa and Rose. Lisa gave me a hug and Rose just smiled at us. Come on dweabs breuk it up said Rose with a smile. I pulled back frome Lisa and walked on her right side and Rose on her left and Angle walked in front of us and some dhampires walked behinde us.

I looked at Angles ass and hips as she walked infront of us then i felt a hit at the back of my head and looked to my side to see Lisa and Rose laugthing. I glared at them.

Damn back to vampire academy said Rose. Rose you know how i feel about the v-word. Rose and Lisa went back and forth teasing each other. While i looked aroud it really has not changed. The bell rang and the grounds where fulled with students both moroi and dhampires.

Everyone looked shocked to see Lisa and Rose but looked at me with confusion.

Princess head mistres Kirova is waiting for you called Angles brother we looked at him. Well this is gunna be lods of fun i said under my breath and Lisa and Rose laughted at my words. We followed the dhampire and Angle to the head mistreses office.

As we enterd the office Kirova stood at the front of her desk and pointed at us to sit down and she gave us a lectcher for leaving school for a years.

I was zoned out so i didn't listen to what Kirova said but when she yelled at my sister that she is a novice i started to lisen.

You are a novice Rose Hathaway you put the princess in danger and at the mercy of the strigoi who would have love to kill of even worse change her. Okay she pissed me off.

Head mistress i spoke up with a deep and clear voice. As you can see not even one of us has even gotten a scrach over the years we where away and yes we incounterd a few strigoi in those years would you like to see what is left of those strigoi i asked as i pulled a small bag frome my pants and placed it on her table.

Go on head misstress open it everyon but Lisa and Rose where on eag. Kirova picked it up and opened it then she took out the contence of the small bag and it showed 5 pears of teeth.

Those belong to the few strigoi who crossed paths with us and that is all that is left of them. Everyone went silent.

The doors opende and Victor came in and dismist Kirovas words. Lisa and Rose got up and gave Victor a hug. When they moved i stood up and made my way to Victor. Victor still running i see i joked and he laught untill he got a good look at me.

Could that be you Y/n? Yes its me Victor. Well you have changed you have gotten taller and your hair it looks good, i see the year away has done you good he said looking up into my eyes. Yes thay have i said with a smile. 

Victor pleaded with Kirova to not punish us for ouer leaving. Kirova started to speak again and said that Lisa could well be the next qeeun and then she took a dig at my sister.

Blood whore is sach a ugly word but the madems would pay alot of the sweet inecent taste. I had enough of her. A sound of metal breaking and screeching as my hand gripped it as a warrning to Kirova.

Head missterss Kirova it seems i broke you metal chair i said with venom i looked her in the eyes with killer intent visible.

Head Misstress Kirova they have the bond said Angles brother. It can not be its not possible said Kirova. I have watched them Rose was able to know what the princess was thinking and feeling with out them being near eachother. They talked about Rose for a bit. It looks like Lisa is using compulsion on Kirova. Kirova gave in and let us go.

Oh and Y/n and Rose a tellegrame from your mother came. Rose walked up to Kirova as i turned my back to her and took a few steps away from her and closer to the door. You take it Rose i already know what it is going to say i said looking back at Rose who took the telegrame.

Night Lisa, night Rose see you tomorow i said as i walk to the door and opened it to walk out. Night Y/n, night dork said Lisa and Rose.

I walk out the door and made my way to my room i hope it is still the same.

i got to the door and opened it.

This is your Bedroom and Bathroom.

Well it still lookes the same. I got my sleepwear  and went to take a shower to get ready to go to sleep.

Time for bed.

................................................................................................................................................................

Skip to a 5 o'clock in the afther noon.

My alarm went off, time to get up. I got up and went to the bathroom afther i got dressed for my run.

I walked out of my room and made my way outside. I did my warm up streches and took of on a slow run. As i got warmed up by my slow run i began to run faster and fasther never stopping. I ran past trees and rock it began looking like a blire as i ran faster.

Afther a while i made my way back to the castle as i got close to the castle my sences piked up on same one running just at the eag of the woods. Who could that be?  Let find out.

I run in the persons direction they stopped and lend againt a tree it seems they are waiting for me.

~Well isn't this a suprise~ called the sedictive voice of Angle. That it is Miss Belikov i said as i looked at her against the tree.

Her cloths.

How long have you been out here Y/n? Since 5 o'clock miss. How about you? The same time as you, why didn't i see you? Oh i run the back paths throw the woods to get use to running in wood teranes.

But doesn't the sun annoye you? Oh it does i just got use to it. oh okay then. Get back to your room Y/n classes will start soon ~and you wouldn't want to be late now would you?~

No miss i am looking forward to class i said as i looked her in the eye with a smile. Go now go on off you go. I laughted and turned my back to her and made my way to my room. I took a shower and got dressed in uniform and i did my hair in a viking hairstyle.

Your Hair.

Time to get to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 1 15
A young Dhampir lives alongside humanity after leaving his city of vampires, now he works as a prostitute alongside a new friend.
19.6K 434 58
A reunion between two best friends lead to a new connection, maybe love.
751 39 15
Kait is a Viu, an immortal vampire who doesn't kill people for blood. Her Welling bloodline is constantly picked off by the Strigoi, evil, undead vam...
73.6K 1.7K 30
Dimitri Belikov was awakened against his will. He had turned into a Strigoi, a remorseless, blood thirsty Vampire. Moving to Siberia, he hopes to avo...