NARUTO REMARSTING

By DiveshMundhe

NaruSaku Fans Welcome here 🤗. Haters can leave the story . Hope all NaruSaku Fans will Like. Naruto Remarst... More

NARUTO REMARSTING SEASON 1 THE BEGINNING
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
Episode 3 ( part 2)
EPSIODE 5
EPISODE 4 THE ENTRY OF VILLIANS
Episode 5 Part 2
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
Episode 8
Episode 8 ( Part2)
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 9 (PART 2)
Episode 10 The Last Episode of season 1
Season 2 The Marriage
Episode 12
EPISODE of 13
Episode 14 .A Date Before marriage
EPISODE 15 TEAMMATES TO SOULMATES
NARUTOS BIRTHDAY .
Important Note .
Episode 16
Episode 17
Important Note
Note + Announcement
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22 NARUTOS STORY
Episode 23 Shinachikus Birth
Announcement
Announcement 2
Back!
Episode 24 NaruSaku Christmas
New Year
New Story
Big Announcement
Announcement
Episode 25 Appearance of New Tails
Episode 26 Appearance Of New Tails Part 2
Episode 27 Appearance of New Tails Part 3
Episode 28 After Becoming Jinchuriki
SHINACHIKU KOSEN
Episode 29 Hanami's Birthday and NaruSaku Day
Episode 30 Sakura's Birthday
Episode 31 Family Trip
SHINACHIKU IS OUT NOW
Episode 32 Sentimented Sakura
Announcement
Episode 33 An Good Become Evil
Episode 34 Past- Sakura's Confession of her feelings towards Naruto
Episode 35 Past- Hinata's Confession of her feelings towards sasuke
New Update
Episode 36 A Free Day
Episode 37 A Free Day Part 2
Episode 38 Accident of Naruto
Episode 39 Accident of Naruto
New Update
Episode 40 Nightmare of Shinachiku
Episode 41 That's a Uzumaki Wife
Episode 42 That's an Uzumaki Wife Part 2
Back!
New Story

Birthday

18 1 0
By DiveshMundhe

Happy Birthday To NaruSakus First Born Child Shinachiku Uzumaki Haruno.He is also known as Namikaze Haruno.

7th November is the Birthday Of Shinachiku Uzumaki .The 1st Pic is of Shinachikus parents celebrating his birthday .2nd one is of Shinachiku kosen.and 3rd is of Shinachiku Multiverse .You can see that in Shinachiku kosen and kettoden Sasuke and Hinata have daughter name Hoshi which is Future wife of Shinachiku.And in this 3rd pic hinata and Kiba are Husband and Wife. Sasuke and Karin are married each other and have 2 kids .Sarada and Minku Uchiha.Its from NaruSaku Multiverse also .

Let's start the Story .

Sakuras Pov

I woke up and I saw the calendar oh my god it's 7th November i screamed and after that a little cute baby  signed that he disturbs . 'I am Sorry Arashi-Chan'. I babled in his little ears. I went to my daily routine and Start to make cake with hanami.Hanami already known that so she already prepared all things .

Narutos Pov

I woke up at 5 pm .And I saw that today is 7th November Shina-Chans Birthday .I went to my routings of hygiene and I am saw sakurachan and hanamichan doing something tasty .'You also forgot dad what is today ' My 5 years daughter retored . ' sorry hanamichan '. After that I went to help them and after helping them i went to market for some groceries .

Shinachikus Pov .

Mm Today is my birthday and mom ,dad,hanami and baby arashi how forgot about that .No one remember my birthday huh ! .Oh! God damn it today I will be out full day let's see who will wish me first .

Sakuras Pov .

Hanami Signed me that he is coming .Boom! 'Happy Birthday Shinachiku' .'What! ' Shina replied with full of astoundance . I cuddled him and after that i tell him ' How we forgot your birthday baby' .

Shinachikus Pov.

Really its astounding to me that my full family gave me surprise .Its a very big surprise after cutting the cake i gave little piece of cream to baby arashi because he can't be ahe to eat his teeths not grown he is just little baby .He signed me happier.

Narutos Pov.

Really how 9 years passed i don't know .My Shina-Chan growed now.He is cute too much like sakura chan and Have hair like me and dad .Sometimes he reminds me of his mom my wife Sakura Uzumaki .

Hanamis Pov.

It's very beautiful day today was .My Bro Shinas birthday 😍. I all times doing funny things with him sometimes I throw a bucket of water on him 😂. But I love my brother too much .

So Guys I am Back .Today is Shinachikus birthday .So Naruto Remarsting Next Episodes will be continued from tomorrow . Thanks for waiting .

By By 😊 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 609 13
This is a story about Sasuke and female Naruto. In which Sasuke is already married to Sakura but she's infertile and that's why Sasuke marries Naruko...
1K 49 19
A different take on the relationship between Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. A full length, mature novel that takes place after the war. A secret relation...
509 72 20
A story about the mission of love. Naruto and sasuke are on this advent to promote the real meaning of love into society but their ways are flawed. O...
1M 29.6K 41
I guess everyone was correct. When far from something you love, you change dramatically. Just a long story? ...