NOELLA

By alicat252

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... More

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 59

492 12 12
By alicat252

Luka and I just got out of our joint shower and are getting ready for the day before we head downstairs to have breakfast with everyone . I'm having a day with oldie to make up for the dinner I never intended on going to .

Oldie and Evie both refused to tell me how the dinner went but I think they hit off and just don't want to admit I was right . Which I most definitely was . Lu and I hold hands as we take the elevator downstairs .

Breakfast is going well everyone's catching up on what we missed since we all ate together a few days ago. We've all been so busy these past few days . Luka took me out to dinner last night and obviously oldie was on a date .

My brothers don't know that thought. I decided not to tell them anything about the date unless oldie says so. Just as I was about to say something during the conversation, my phone rings and I grab it see who calling.

When I look at the screen, I see it's my dad's friend, the Australian mafia don Callum Hamilton . He's always been Uncle Callum to me. The Australian mafia is enemies with many mafias. Including the American, Italian and Russian mafia.

Callum's father was a horrible man who constantly stabbed allies in the back. He was a power Hungry sociopath, who lacked any type of remorse for his actions, or the people he affected.

He didn't care about hurting innocents at all. He also ran secret sex trafficking rings. Callums grandfather would never have given his mafia to his son if he known who he'd turned into. Callums grandfather was well known as being a fair and rightful don. Callum has spent years trying to restore the mafia to what it looked like under his grandfather's reign.

picking up my phone, I answer it " hello " I don't want anyone in the room knowing who I'm speaking to . Callum has never done anything to the American Italian or Russian mafia . Their enemy's simply due to the actions of his father .

" Noa please I need your help " Callums begs as I hear the desperation and heartbreak in his voice I'm immediately alarmed I've never heard uncle Callum like this. " what happened " "it's Saskia someone kidnapped her " .

Callum is the father to seven boys and one very adorable and loved little girl. Just Like the Moretti family , the Hamilton family hasn't had a female born into it in many generations. So when Callums wife fell pregnant years after they stoped having kids only to learn it was a girl they were all shocked and elated.

" how ? , what can I do " " she was at the mall with bodyguards and her friends next thing they knew a fire alarm went off and it was chaos they lost sight of her and called me immediately . The guy intentionally pulled the fire alarm as a distraction to grab her.

We were able to learn he's been stalking her for months after seeing her at the park we think he's obsessed with her . He's a member of the Australian branch of a motorcycle club. The mother chapter of the club is somewhere in the US we believe it's in the tri-state area. We went to the club here and after some persuasion they told us he took off to the mother Chapter in a rush . If you can get a location you can be there faster than we can. "

" send Javi what you know he'll get our hackers on it I'll get my men ready to go don't worry I'll get her back to you . I'll call you with updates soon. " I hang up the phone and call Javi immediately everyone at the table is looking at me alarmed by what's going on they obviously don't know what but based on my reaction and voice they know it's bad.

Javi picks up on the second ring " get the hackers on the information you're about to receive also get the men ready on standby to go on a mission I'm on way to the base now " " yes don " I hang up and jump out of my seat to leave . " wait what's happening how can
we help " . Alessandro says.

I stop and a sigh before telling them " you're not gonna want to help when I tell you who was on the phone ." " who was it " oldie says " Callum Hamilton" the protest immediately start from all of them " SHUT UP" I yell I don't have the time for their petty bullshit.

" Callum was one of my dads best friends he had always been uncle Callum to me . We are also allies. In case you forgot I am not apart of the Italian mafia or Russian mafia , I am the don of the fucking Mexican mafia you do not tell me who I help and don't . I do not have the time for this conversation good fucking bye . "

I walk to my car get in and drive straight to the base . By the time I get to the war room it's busy with the taps of computer keys .Hours later we have a location and details about the motorcycle club and their members and maps of the compound . " don for the most part this club has good values . Their more like vigilantes who serve justice to abusers and pedophiles. They also sell weapons ." I nod acknowledging that I heard the hacker .

" there's a chance they don't know what he's done " Javi says " here's what we're gonna do , two hundred of our men and us will surround their compound . They have about a little over hundred members at this chapter . You and I along with Azuls men will head to the front gate and demand to speak with the president of the chapter If it turns out he does know and is protecting him we"ll attack. ".

The chapter is located on Long Island so my men and I climb into our bullet proof vehicles and head for the compound . By the time we arrive at the compound it's staring to get dark out. I wait for my men in their cars and on foot to surround the back left and right of the compound before my team , Javi and I move to cover the front alerting the prospects on the gate were here.

I get out gun In hand , Javi strides up to the gate and demands to speak to the president. On missions like this Javi and I like to have people think he's in charge . They tend to underestimate me and then I get to reveal myself at the right time.

The prospects radio their prez about the situation at the gate unaware they are surrounded. Within a few seconds most of their club exits their clubhouse, and stands near the gate, all armed. The prez and what looks to be the vice president approach the gate to speak with Javi .

" are you Venom president of this club " Javi asks the bearded man covered in tattoos. " I am and who are you " " Mexican mafia " some of the members look shocked but most keep their faces blank . " we have no problems with you're mafia " the president venom states .

" you have a biker with the name snake here "
" he's a visiting member" " than yes you do have a problem with our mafia ." Venom and his VP make eye contact ." what do you want with him " " he has something that belongs to us " " which is ?" The VP asks .

Javi continues " you know our men locked into your club and I'm quite surprised you'd be protecting a pedophile but I guess it's ok when it's your own members " several of the men growl at the accusation Javi made . Javi is purposely taunting the club for us to truly know what kind of men they are .

Based on their genuine reactions to the statement Javi made I truly believe their innocent of the crime we've accused them of just now. I step forward and Javi steps back to stand behind my back . The shock on theses men's face is one I quite enjoy.
" my name is Noella Garcia Moretti the Mexican Mafia Don"

The prez extended his hand through the gate to shake my hand " venom"the VP does the same "bullet " venom speaks once again. " the Hellfire Souls MC kills pedophiles we do not protect them why do you believe we do" " you're member Snake kidnapped a little girl who belongs to me " they don't need to know she is not apart of my mafia .

" he showed up here late last night claiming the little girl was his niece who's mother was just murdered and need a place to keep low before searching for the killer apparently the girl saw the man and he was afraid the guy was going to try and kill her , do you have any evidence this girl belongs to you ."

I pull up my phone and open the album full of pictures of me and Saskia through the years . I hold the phone up to the gate and swipe through the pictures for Venom to see. " fuck! Apollo North grab him Mouse bring the girl gently" venom also orders the prospects to open the gate .

" I'm sorry this happened I was unaware I won't make that mistake again ." " I believe you "
" I've heard good things about you're mafia , despite what happened here today is their any chance you'd be open to an alliance" " you run every club of the Hellfire Souls through out the world correct "

" they all have presidents but I'm the equivalent to your job correct " " exchange numbers with Javier and we'll talk at a later date " just as our conversation ends the huge biker named mouse comes out carrying a scared looking Saskia .

The minute she locks eyes with me I see the relief in her eyes . I grab her out of his arms and walk to the back seat of my car and sit with her . Javi after exchanging numbers with the president hopes in the front seat of our car as Azul gets in the driver seat .

My men by the gate will collect snake after we pull away to prevent Saskia from seeing him again . My men will then take him straight to the closest private airfield where my private plane is . They will load him on the plane and put him in the hidden cell I have on the plane .

While my men do that Azul drives us to the closet McDonald's drive thru. We order a bunch of food and pull over in the parking lot and eat . " are you injured at all Sas " she shakes her head no " he just kept threatening me with his knife to be quite , He left a bruise on my arm from when he grabbed me and held me most of the time "

After we were done eating my men still needed a few minutes so I FaceTimed Callum . He picked up immediately and started crying in relief at the sight of Saskia . They talk for about a half hour most of that on the way to the airport .

Javi is going to fly Saskia and the prisoner to Australia . I can't go because I have meetings I can't move tomorrow. Javi and Saskia head on to the plane after Sas says bye to me I grab my phone from her .
" thank you Noa , you're father would be so very proud of you " Callum tells me , I nod before saying goodbye.

I arrive back at the estate just as dinner is ending .
" I'm very sorry for this morning Noella you were right ." Oldie says hugging me . The rest of my brothers say something similar. I accept all their apologies and head up to the apartment. Lu was their waiting for me with flowers and my favorite food to apologize.

Characters from this chapter

Callum Hamilton - Australian Mafia Don

Saskia Hamilton - Australian Mafia Princess

Venom - President of the HellFire Souls MC

Bullet - VP of HellFire Souls MC

( I'm thinking of maybe doing a spin off series about the HellFire Souls MC maybe rom stories let me know if your interested !)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 614 18
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...
1.2M 31.7K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
609K 14.5K 70
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...