My Lady | Kay Flock

By fatbitchesinamansion

It's something I can't explain just the things that you do More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A/N
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author Note
47
48
49
50
Author Note
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65

21

15K 470 150
By fatbitchesinamansion

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅 

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔

Dougie dapped up Kay as the seats at the large round table was almost filled out. There was just one seat missing, next to Kay which bugged him out. He knew Ariana wasn't coming but he still had hope. Since the restaurant only allowed him to bring 10 out of all his mans, he had to narrow it down to a few people. He'd celebrate his album going #2 on the charts with all his people some other time.

"Damn Ariana, I ain't never seen you late to anything." Dougie said pulling her into a hug. Kay furrowed his eyebrows hearing her name, turning around seeing her.

"Yeah you know I don't even come outside like that." She said pulling away. She had a purple backless dress that stunned him.

"You showed up." He flashed a smile at her. She rolled her eyes, fighting back a smile.

"Yeah. I did." She mumbled.

"You look good." He bluntly said. "You always do. You never fail to amaze me."

"Mhm thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." She said taking note of his fitted polo white tee and black Amiri jeans he had on.

"Surprised your girlfriend not here."

"Ariana my love don't start your shit." He said.

"Let me go finish saying hi to everybody. Kevin." She added, smirking knowing he didn't like it.

She greeted everybody with a smile on her face and went into small talk with a few of them. Kay patted the chair next to him, signaling for her to sit next to him. She gave him a warning look, only he would be able to read and he smirked.

"You pushing it." She said sitting next to him.

He looked over as the waitress started putting plates of food in front of everybody. He noticed how Mhady kept looking at her. He knew that look from anywhere, a lustful look. He also knew that Mhady probably had no intentions of a relationship, just fucking her and Ari was too smart to fall for it.

He looked back at Ariana who was responding to a text message. "You not hungry?" He said pulling her chair closer to his.

"I am, It's just my boss texting me. It's all good now." She said setting her phone down and picking up a fork.

"I'm proud of both of y'all niggas. Really made it out the mud." Jo said, popping a bottle of champagne.

"Nah word. Proud of yall niggas. We all soon make it out." Mhady said.

Kevin couldn't help but smile, he did what was most couldn't do. He was glad he was still alive even after all the drill him and Dougie done did. He bought his mom a house, obtained multiple houses under his name, he was happy.

Ariana smiled, proudly. The boy who used to stay writing raps in the small journal she got him. Whether she was in his life or not, she couldn't lie and say she wasn't proud of him.

They all clanked glasses together before they all
got seated again. Ariana was glad it was private dinner considering how loud they were.

Kay gripped her thigh under the table. "You look good tonight ma." He mumbled.

"I know." She said picking at her food. He started running his hand up and down against her smooth legs, rising up each time. She looked over at him, seeing the smirk he had plastered on his face. He flicked her panties, feeling how moist her core was. She quickly looked back up seeing everybody was focused on their own conversation.

She remembered why she was mad at him and slapped his hand away despite her getting horny.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." She mumbled and slid herself out the chair. Kay got up, following her quietly so she wouldn't notice him behind her. As soon as she opened the bathroom door, he pushed her in, closing the door behind her. He then smashed his lips onto hers, dealing with the sexual tension between them. She kissed back, quickly wrapping her arms around his neck. the kiss was heated and passionate, both of them putting their frustration into this moment.

His hands travelled around her body, from her hips to her round ass. Ariana was glad he was the bold one out of the two because she would never think to do this.

Kevin lifted up her dress, high enough for him to have access to her. "Damn Ma, you already wet for me?" He mumbled, letting his fingers explore her.

"Kay quit playing. Just fuck me." She stepped back.

He turned her around, bending her over the sink as they both looked at each other through the mirror. He unbuckled his Amiri jeans, pulling them down slightly before slowly entering Ari. She admired how gentle he was with her, from the way he slowly bent her over to being gentle when he put his full size into her.

She moaned as he pumped in and out of her. He kept a smirk as they maintained eye contact through the mirror. He kept his palm against her back and his free hand around her neck. "I swear you all mine." He said leaning over and kissing her back.

"Fuck me back ma." He said keeping a steady pace before they both stroked into each other at the same time. He bit his lip, throwing his head back slightly in satisfaction. He grabbed a fistful of her hair, stroking his hardest and fastest, making her scream out his name. He quickly covered her mouth, shushing her quietly.

"Shh baby girl... we can't be getting caught." His deep voice sounded into her ear. He let her do all the work as she threw herself back onto him, he watched her ass clap together each time.

"Yo Kay!" Dougie was heard knocking on the other end. "Hurry the fuck up I gotta piss!" Startling them both.

Kay quickly put his hand over Ari's mouth as she was moaning uncontrollably. "I'll be out in a minute nigga." He resumed stroking into her, keeping his hand over her mouth.

"You doing good ma." He whispered in her ear as they both thrusted into each other. "Fuck mama, you want another kid?"

She nodded her head repeatedly, right before she felt him twitch inside of her.

"You tryna get outta here?" He mumbled in her ear.

"This is your dinner?" She said, pushing him off hear gently and turning around.

"So?" He shrugged, pulling his pants up.

"Don't do Dougie like that."

"You right." He pecked her lips. "I'll leave first." He said. She nodded and watched him walk out the bathroom, locking the door. She cleaned herself up briefly before adjusting the ends of her dress. She walked back out, nobody seemed to look at her oddly so she sat right back in her seat seeing Kay's chair was empty. He was in the middle of a conversation as if everything was normal.

Ariana couldn't help the feeling of regret that was in her stomach. She was overthinking, whether he had another female in the picture or whether he was going to right back with Ash after this.

Kay on the other hand kept glaring at her, seeing the look on her face. He wanted to make her his girlfriend already, but he didn't know what was getting in between them. It wasn't as easy as he thought it would be because he could still see the hurt in Ariana every time he looked at her.

"You good?" He questioned as he was about to sit back down.

"Yeah." She said pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear, looking the other way.

A few hours after of eating and celebrating Kay decided to take her home. As expected, he made his mind up to stay over.

She sat on the couch, tired. Kay kneeled down, taking off her heels. Ever since their run in the bathroom he noticed she wasn't the same since. She looked focused on something, like something was bothering her and be quickly picked up on it. He sat her heels to the side

"Ma what's wrong?" He asked. She slowly looked up at him, giving him an unsteady look. A tear randomly dropped down her face, leaving him more worried and confused.

"Was it something I did?"

"Kay I still love you and I know we won't work out." She sniffles, wiping her face. "And I have someone and I don't know what I wanna do. He just isn't you. I don't know why after years I'm still stuck on you."

"Why you keep jacking we won't work out?" He sat next to her on the couch.

"I just know we won't. Look at us now."

He sucked his teeth, wiping her face and pulled her into his chest. "You thinking too deep about shit. We was kids back then. I'm not going to play with you again. I love your soul ma."  He said kissing her forehead as he rubbed her back.

"Yeah but you said that back then too. Especially that last time you cheated on me before you blocked me. That one really hurt. I never even gotten a chance to speak on it."

"We here now. Talk."

"In the course of our relationship you cheated on me twice. Probably more I don't know about. That first time, I took you back simply because I was young and dumb. That second time I was just over it. We were already not in a good place in our relationship. Finding out I was pregnant on top of all of that was stressful. I know I shouldn't have did what I did but I don't think you realize the impact cheating had on me even still til this day."

"First of all it was only twice. I was young too, you gotta understand that. It's no excuse but I was young just doing anything. I'm sorry. I'll keep saying it everyday if that's what you want me to, but I deadass love you and I know we can work this shit out."

"It'll take some time Kay."

"I get it. I'll earn your trust back. I promise but you got to let me try." He said, she nodded simply. It was evident she still had a lot on her mind but he was going to be patient with her.  "Cmon mama let's go to bed." He tugged on her arm, walking to her bedroom.

He stripped her out of her dress and let her change into a pair of shorts and a sport bra. They laid in the bed, immediately cuddling up into each other.

"I'll pick Kimora up from your parents in the morning." He mumbled into her chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1K 21
𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐎𝐏𝐏 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐗 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓. ➜ 𝐈...
51.8K 1.6K 16
"𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫...
319K 10.7K 40
i can be what you need, maybe more, everything.