Sexier Things: A Jopper One S...

By WinonaWriter84

This is a compilation of VERY sexy Jopper one shots. Each chapter is a different one shot. I'll always be add... More

Chapter 1: Triple Decker XXXtravaganza
Chapter 2: Midnight Picnic
Chapter 3: Good Cop, Naughty Cop
Chapter 4: Happy Halloween

Chapter 5: Merry XXXmas

481 7 3
By WinonaWriter84

     “Hey guys!” Joyce called out as she and Hopper entered the cabin. “We’re home!”

     It was Christmas Eve and the two of them had spent the evening at the Hawkins police station Christmas party. Hopper was dressed up as Santa Claus complete with the red velvet suit and hat, black leather belt, black leather boots, and a white beard. Joyce was dressed up as Mrs. Claus in a knee-length red dress with white trim and a black belt, red and white striped stockings, black leather boots, and topped with a red satin and white lace mob cap. They looked around the empty living room, surprised to find no one home.

     “Where did everybody go?” Hopper asked.

     “I don’t know,” Joyce replied, a bit worried. “Maybe they left a note on the fridge.”

     She walked into the kitchen and over to the fridge. Sure enough there was a note taped on it in Will’s handwriting.

     “Dear Mom and Hop,” Joyce read out loud. “Weren’t sure what time you guys were getting home, but the Wheelers invited us all over for Christmas Eve dinner. Spending the night there too. Don’t wait up. Love, Will, El, and Jonathan.”

     “Looks like we’ve got the house to ourselves,” Hopper plopped down in his recliner and put his feet up. “What do you want to do?”

     “I don’t know,” she shrugged. She started walking over to him, then stopped, suddenly remembering something. “Oh! We need to wrap the presents we got today!”

     “Shit!” Hopper jumped up. “I almost forgot! They're still in the back of the of the truck. I'll go get them.”

     “And I’ll get the wrapping paper,” Joyce went over to the hall closet.

     Prior to the Christmas party, the two of them had stopped at Starcourt Mall to pick up some last minute gifts for the kids. For Will, a few blank canvasses of different sizes and a new art kit complete with acrylic paints, brushes, color pencils, markers, and more. A jewelry box and makeup set for El. And finally, for Jonathan, some film and camera accessories. Joyce and Hopper now had the perfect opportunity to set up Jonathan’s surprise. They were revamping the corner of his bedroom where his desk stood into a dark room area for his photos.

     Once Hopper came back inside with the bags of gifts, he placed them on the kitchen table where Joyce was already waiting with the wrapping paper, scissors, tape, bows, and gift tags. Together, they wrapped up the gifts, then arranged them with the rest of the mountain of presents beneath the tree. Afterwards, they went into Jonathan’s room, where they set up the dark room area in the far corner. They hung a red safe light on the wall above the desk, installed a few wall shelves to hold photo trays, paper, tongs, chemicals, and other supplies. Next they set up the focus finder and enlarger on his desk. Then finally, they put up a black curtain over a clothes line rope that draped across the whole corner. Their idea was simple yet functional. Jonathan would be able to pull the curtain across the area when he was developing photos. However, he could still use it as a desk for his school work when he wasn’t using it as a dark room.

     When they were done, they stood back to admire their work.

     “It’s perfect!” Joyce sighed with a grin.

     Hopper smiled. “He’s going to love it.”

     Together, they walked back into the living room.

     “I think we finished everything,” Joyce looked around the room.

     “Good,” Hopper breathed a sigh of relief. “Now we can kick back and relax. Just the two of us.”

     He sat down on the couch and turned on the TV while Joyce put the gift wrap back in the closet.

     “Do you want to watch a movie?” Hopper flicked through the channels.

     “I don’t know,” Joyce rummaged through a box of ribbons and bows. “What’s on?”

     “Not much,” he replied. “Just the same old holiday movies they play every year.”

     “Oh, never mind then,” she called back. “I have a better idea.”

     “What’s that?” he asked.

    “Open an early Christmas present.”

     Joyce emerged from the closet, no longer wearing the Mrs. Claus outfit. Instead, she wore a red silk robe with a green ribbon tied around her waist in a large over sized bow. She made her way over to the couch and sat down next to Hopper, who put an arm around her and brought her in close for a kiss. His fake white beard tickled her nose.

     “Oh, yea?” Hopper grinned. “Well, you know, as Santa Claus, I officially declare you and me to be on the Nice List for life.”

     “Aww, that’s too bad,” Joyce’s hand traced the length of his red jacket. “I was hoping to be on the Naughty List.”

     “Is that so?” he teased her.

     “Yea,” she said as her hand reached his belt.

     As Joyce unbuckled his belt, she slipped one hand down his pants. Her fingers slowly and tenderly stroked the length of his shaft and then stopped the base. She gently squeezed and massaged his balls in her hand. Hopper let out a low groan as Joyce’s hand made its way back up his shaft. Sweat glistened across his brow. She gave his penis a few hard pumps before pulling her hand out of his pants. She relished at the sight of him, softly panting, with his swollen cock stiff and erect, poking through his pants.

     “Okay, I give in!” he gazed at her hungrily. “You’re on the Naughty List! Just keep going!”

     “Good!” Joyce grabbed him by the beard and kissed him. “Now be a good Santa and wait here. I’ll be right back.”

     Hopper groaned in frustration. “Okay, but make it quick.”

     Joyce quickly jumped off the couch and went into the kitchen. There she found a bowl of candy and icing tubes next to a box of gingerbread cookies. She had intended to make them with the kids, but now she found a new use for them. Leaving the cookies aside, she picked up the bowl with the candy and icing and brought it over to the end table by the couch. Joyce pulled Hopper’s pants down around his ankles, freeing his engorged penis. She picked up the tube of white icing and drizzled it on his cock and until it was completely white. She then used the tubes of red and green icing to create swirls on around the white icing until his dick looked like a candy cane.

     She got down on her knees and kissed the tip, taking a moment to suck on it, licking the icing. She paused a moment, opening her mouth as if to kiss her way down his shaft. Instead, she smiled and lowered her head to the space between his balls and his ass. She began kissing his skin down there and flicking at it with her tongue.

     “Oh, Mrs, Claus!” Hopper groaned, his fingers gripping the couch hard as the pleasure filled his body. “You're naughty! So fucking naughty!”

     She moved higher and sucked on his balls one at a time. From there, she kissed her way back up his shaft, flicking her tongue and licking off the icing along the way. Once she reached the tip, she wrapped her lips around it and pushed his shaft in her mouth as far is it would go. Hopper panted and grunted as she sucked and pumped with both hands. He was so close to the edge he couldn’t stand it. He took one hand off the couch and grabbed Joyce by the hair, urging her on.

     “Aaaaahh!” he roared as an intense orgasm washed over him. “Aaaaahh! Aaaaaaaaaahh!”

     Hopper threw his head back and began to catch his breath. Joyce got up off the floor and flopped down on the couch next to him. She reached into the candy bowl and pulled out a giant red and white striped peppermint stick that was about fourteen inches long and two inches thick. She unwrapped it and began sucking on it in hard, deep strides. Her hair hung loose and messy around her shoulders. He stared at her succulent breasts peeking out from her robe. The green bow around her waist begging to be untied. He had to have her right then and there.

     “Okay,” he playfully pushed her down on the couch. “Now it’s my turn to give you a gift.”

     He untied the ribbon and threw it on the ground. He then unbuttoned her robe to find that she was completely nude underneath. The sight of her bare flesh made Hopper’s blood boil with ecstasy. Joyce continued sucking on the peppermint stick, inhaling deep as Hopper’s strong, yet gentle hands caressed her body. His lips left hers and traveled down to her neck, showering her with kisses. Her body became hot and melted at his touch as he cupped her breasts in his hands.

     Hopper reached into the candy bowl and pulled out the tubes of red and green icing and a bag of gumdrops. He squirted a drop of icing on each of Joyce’s nipples, topping it off with a gumdrop. He then used this same method to create a trail of gumdrops from Joyce’s breasts to her womanhood. A whimper escaped her lips as Hopper began to suck on her breasts one at a time, eating the gumdrops and licking the icing from her nipples. Pleasure sensations tingled throughout her body, electrifying her.

     “Oooooohh!” Joyce moaned softly.

     Hopper continued caressing and kissing his way down to her navel, eating the trail along the way. And further still down to her pelvic region. Just then he looked up. Dangling from the ceiling above them was mistletoe.

     “You know what that means?” he started to rise above her.

     “Kiss me,” she said, breathlessly.

     However, instead of kissing her lips, he removed his Santa beard, parted her legs, and lowered himself between them. He kissed her clit, eating the gumdrops and licking the length of her slit in long strides. His tongue circled her clit a few times before slipping it into her wet entrance, filling her with ecstasy. He slid it in deep, curling it several times. With the peppermint stick still in her mouth, Joyce let out a stifled moan as Hopper inserted two long fingers inside her. He slid them back and forth, curling them, as if to say, come here.

     “Oh, Santa!” she moaned as the pleasure began to surge within her like electrical currents. “Oh, Santa, Santa!”

     She dropped the peppermint stick and clung to the couch with both hands. He stopped fingering her clit and grabbed the peppermint stick, which was glistening from Joyce’s saliva. Its minty aroma filled the room. Hopper removed his fingers and inserted the peppermint stick into her wet slit. Joyce tossed her head back and groaned as he slid the peppermint stick deep inside her, moving it back and forth. He moved it slowly at first, making sure to hit her sweet spot with every thrust. However, he picked up the pace when he noticed Joyce moans getting louder and breath becoming quicker and shallow. Her body began to quiver as the pleasure swelled inside her, bringing her over the edge.

     “Ohhhhhh!” Joyce cried out as she climaxed. The orgasm erupted inside her like a volcano. “OHHHHHHHHHH!”

     Hopper pulled out the peppermint stick and set it aside. He sat up on the couch next Joyce, relishing at the sight of her whimpering body, watching her catch her breath. When she finally sat up, he looked at her with a sly grin. His cock was once again engorged and erect.

     “Come, sit on Santa’s lap,” Hopper instructed her. “Tell me what you want for Christmas.”

     Joyce stared at his long, hard shaft, wanting so badly for it to be inside her. She stood up and hovered over him. With her back facing him, she straddled her legs across his lap. She slowly lowered herself down onto his lap as Hopper’s penis entered her vagina. Her insides stretched to accommodate his huge girth. Still sensitive from her orgasm, Joyce quivered as his hands grabbed her waist and he thrust deep inside her. She gasped, feeling a little pressure, realizing that he was fully inside her now that she was sitting on his lap. She could feel his balls beneath her.

     “Mmmmmm…,” Joyce moaned, closing her eyes as Hopper started to move inside her.

     Each stroke massaged every part of her insides, igniting her with passion. He moved easily inside her wet folds. At the same time, the feel of her body against his, excited Hopper like nothing before. Her goosebumps covered skin made him ravenous. He let out a deep groan as he continued thrusting inside her in slow, deep strides. The pressure inside of Joyce turned into shivers of pleasure as she moved in sync with Hopper.

     “You didn’t answer my question,” he said in her ear. “What do you want for Christmas?”

     “You!” she moaned loudly. “Only you!”

     Hopper picked up the pace, going balls deep inside of Joyce, who was moaning and bouncing in his lap. He moved one hand from her waist to her breasts and began fondling them. He moved the other hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. The pleasure intensified inside of Joyce, spreading throughout her body like a wild fire.

     “Fuck me, Santa!” she cried out in frenzied moan. Her body trembled fiercely as an intense orgasm exploded inside her. “Fuck me, Santa! Fuck me, Santa! Fuck me, Santa! AAAAAAAAAAHH!”

     Joyce slumped back into Hopper's lap, catching her breath as the orgasm faded away. Meanwhile, he continued ramming her at a feverish pace, grunting and panting in her ear. She could tell he was getting close. A slow smile spread across her face. She stood up, forcing Hopper to pull out of her.

     “Now it's your turn, Santa,” Joyce said to him. “What do you want for Christmas?”

     “Ohhhh, Joyce!” Hopper moaned, desperately reaching for her. “Don't do this me!”

     He stared at her sopping wet folds, wanting, no, needing to be inside her. He could barely contain his lust for her. He tried to pull her back onto his lap, but she held him back.

     “Ah, ah, ah,” Joyce shook her head, teasing him. “Answer the question. What do you want for Christmas?”

     “You!” he cried out. “My naughty Mrs. Claus!

     Hopper grabbed Joyce by the waist and sat her back down on his lap. He slammed his cock inside her slit and began ramming her hard. The pleasure inside him swelling into a raging hurricane of ecstasy. He was so very close.

     “Ohhhhhh!” Hopper groaned, “Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!!!”

     Meanwhile, Joyce moaned as the pleasure grew inside her once again, much stronger than before. She clung to Hopper as she lost control to the pleasure. Her body, feverish from the ecstasy, began to quake in Hopper’s lap as he continued thrusting hard, driving deep into her sweet spot over and over again. It was exquisite, almost unbearable. She wasn’t sure how much more she could take. And quite frankly, neither could Hopper.

     “Ohhhh! Gaahhhh!” Joyce tried to form words but all that came out was incoherent babble.

     With his hands still wrapped around Joyce’s waist, Hopper tightened his grip, bracing himself for his impending orgasm. He could tell that Joyce wasn’t far behind. She was moaning so loud and shaking so hard in his lap that Hopper thought he might lose his grip. But he held her tight and thrust faster and harder, driving it home as he began to reach his climax.

     “AAAAAAHHHH!!!!” Hopper cried out as the orgasm tore through him. “OHHHHHH!!!!  FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!”

     Joyce’s eyes rolled back, and her toes curled as the most exquisite orgasm blasted through her body.

     “AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!” Joyce screamed as it consumed her. “AAAAHH!! AAAAHH!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

     Hopper held her in his arms. Her body writhed beyond her control while orgasm after orgasm exploded inside her.

     “I can’t…I can’t…” Joyce managed to say. “OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

     He continued to hold her until the orgasms finally ebbed away. She rested her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. Hopper reached behind him and grabbed a blanket that was draped over the back of the couch. With one arm still holding Joyce, his took the blanket in his other hand and wrapped it around himself and Joyce. Together, they laid on the couch in a loving embrace. He cupped her chin in his hand, lifting her face to his. She gazed deep into his sapphire blue eyes as he gently stroked her brown silky smooth hair.

     “Merry Christmas, baby,” Hopper planted a tender kiss upon her soft lips.

     Joyce smiled as his forehead brushed against hers. “Merry Christmas.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 291 28
Jim Hopper is starting a new life. His new life in his old town, how ironic. On his way from Now York to Hawkins, he recognizes someone of his past...
26.4K 341 21
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
7.7K 188 26
Joyce and Hopper were friends back in high school, but recent unexpected circumstances have brought them close together again. Struggling to navigate...
3.8K 84 12
WARNING THIS IS CRINGE ASF ITS MY FIRST FANFIC... I WROTE IT AROUND SUMMER LAST YEAR BEFORE S4! and this is the official "blush count" (how many tim...