~Sohbat~

By SoumyaShet

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... More

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
chapter 39
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~ Epilogue 1~
~Sohbat~โค
AUTHOR'S NOTE

~Chapter 46~

9.4K 516 31
By SoumyaShet

After freshening up, Vaidehi saw that Raaghav was sitting on the couch, rubbing his forehead.

"Raaghav! ", she called out softly.
" Ha.. Ha chalo niche chale! ", he said, as it was already time for dinner.
" Nahi, if you're not feeling good, toh hum yehi mangwa lete hai khana! ", Vaidehi said.
" Nahi Vaidu! That'll .. Leave it. Let's go down stairs. ", he said.

They both went down stairs. The whole Yaduvanshi family was already sitting.
Raaghav got himself settled on his chair, as he pulled Vaidehi to sit beside him.

" Aap kab aaye Raaghav? ", Rana Amrendra asked.
" Ji abhi, sham ko. ", Raaghav replied.
" Hmm"

Bela Kaki started serving them all.
"Ghar ki bahu hai, yeh nahi ki thodi zimmedaariya bhi nibhaye, beth gayi sidha khana khane! ", Soumyawati taunted Vaidehi.

Raaghav was going to reply back, but Vaidehi held his hand under the table and asked him not to.

The dinner was not a quiet matter. The Yaduvanshi's were beaming with the next day's celebration. And they, specially Soumyawati, Damyatti, Aanisha were quiet vocal about the same.
The talks did prick Raaghav a bit but he maintained his calm.

After the dinner was over, Raaghav stared straight into the eyes that were looking at him every now and then, Mr. Randhir's.
The stare lasted for a few seconds, after which Raaghav seeing that Vaidehi was also done, left the table, along with her.

______ ________________________ ___________

~In their room~

They both were ready to go to sleep. Vaidehi was doing her night care, when she again saw Raaghav rubbing his forehead.
"Sir dard kar raha hai kya? " , she asked.
"Ha.Thoda... Bohot! ", he replied.
" Mei tablet le leta hu! ", be further added.
" Nahi rukiye! I'll massage your head, you'll feel good. Aur har bar tablets lena, is not good. ", she said.
" A doctor is saying this? ", he asked with a slight chuckle.
" Ji! Aayiye  bethiye! Mei tel garam karke aayi! ", she said as she went to get the oil.

Vaidehi returned after a while.

She started massaging Raaghav head, who was actually feeling relieved. He would release a sign now and then, which did things to Vaidehi.
" Raaghav! You shouldn't overwork yourself! Aise toh aap jaldi budhe ho gayenge! ", Vaidehi commented.
" Toh toh! You should stop me from overworking! Budha pati won't look nice na! ", he commented.
"Haa..! ", Vaidehi said as if thinking about the same. Raaghav turned facing to her, as he saw her thinking.
Again putting her hands in his hair, he asked her to continue as he said, " Agle 30-40 salo tak to budha nahi hone wala mei, so chill! "
"Huh? "
"Continue Vaidu! Tumhare haato mei jaadu hai! ", he said as he again closed his eyes.
___________ _______________ ________________

They had retired for bed. Raaghav wanted to ask Vaidu if he could hug her to sleep. Ever since he realized his feelings, he couldn't keep himself in control. He had that unprecedented urge to tell Vaidu everything, to hug her, kiss her, hold her, all to himself.

Finally he mustered up courage and asked, "Vaidu! Can I.. I mean.. I want to.. Yeah I want to! But only if you permit.. Can I? "
"Can I what Raaghav? ", Vaidehi asked being confused of his behavior.
" Can I hold you to sleep? ", he asked in a go.

Vaidehi took some time to process his words.
Thinking that she might not. He was trying to frame the sentence that it was okay, just then Vaidehi moved close to him.
Raaghav took it as a sign, and pulled her more into him, as he circled his arms around her waist.

Both of them, drifted into sleep.

__________ _____________________ ___________

~Next day~
Both Raaghav and Vaidehi were in each other's arms when they heard the door being banged, which compelled them to wake up.
Vaidehi opened her eyes with difficulty while Raaghav chose to ignore it completely.
On waking up Vaidehi observed how close they both were. She turned a shade of red.
Again she heard the door being banged.
"Raaghav uthye na! ", she said, trying to come out of his hold.
"Thodi der aur biwi! ", he said huskily as he pulled her more into him.
" Raaghav koi bahar darwaza khatakhata raha hai! "

The door was banged again.

Raaghav finally opened his eyes. On seeing Vaidehi, he gave her a bright smile.
"Good morning! ", Vaidehi greeted him.
" It's certainly a good morning! ", Raaghav said.
" I had the best sleep! ", he further continued.
" So did I! ", Vaidehi added, which brightened his smile more.
They again got interrupted by the knock.
" Mei dekhti hu! Aap fresh hojayein! Aapko Surydev se bhi toh baatein karni hai na! ", she said teasingly.
" Ooh teri! I am late today! ", he said.
" But i am not complaining! ", he added as he pecked Vaidehi's cheeks and rushed towards the washroom.
Vaidehi was awed by this behavior of Raaghav.
She didn't knew what changed, but this acts from Raaghav gave her the confidence that she would confess her feelings to him, totally ignoring the worst outcomes that can be.
She touched the place where Raaghav pecked, smiling. Just then there was another knock on the door.
"Aa rahi hu baba! ", she said as she moved to open the door.

On opening the door, she came to face with an irritated Rushala and Saanika.
" Kitni der se darwaza bhaja rahe hai! Kumbhkaran ki nidh sote hai kya aap dono? ", Saanika said with attitude.

" Yeh aap dono ke liye kapde! Aaj yehi pehena! Issi rajgharane ke sadasya lagna hai aap dono ko, "Rushala said handling Vaidehi the set of clothes.

" Aap dono ghar ki sabse chote sadasya hai! Toh it would be better if you both behave in the same manner. Iss baar jaane diya, par aagli bar, agar badtameezi par utre, toh mei bhi ghar ki badi sadasya hone ke nate tum dono ko sudharne pe aaj jayungi! Phir uske liye ek ek jhapad hi kyu na lagana pade! Thik hai! ", Vaidehi said in a calm but stern voice. She was not somebody who would take anything from anyone.
For elders it was out of respect that she would try and keep quiet at least till the matters where not out of hands. But she knew the limit. She knew the thin line between, respect and self respect.

" Aur ha! Kapdo se khandaan ke sadasyata kaise prove hoti hai, uss par jo tum dono ne thesis ki hai, I would definitely want to read it!
Thank you for the clothes. ", saying this Vaidehi softly closed the door.

" Kya huwa? ", Raaghav asked as he came out drying his hair.
" Kuch nahi, yeh kapde aaj ke liye! ", Vaidehi said.
" Ha! Mei yehi se surydev se mil leta hu! ", saying this Raaghav went in the attached balcony.
_________________ ____________ _____________

Raaghav was all ready. He was waiting for Vaidehi while going through his phone.

(Raaghav's wear)

( Vaidehi's wear)

After a few moments Vaidehi showed up. As Raaghav looked at her, his eyes were stuck. She looked like a princess. No a queen.
He was awestruck.
" Bas paach minute aur! ", Vaidehi said as she moved to the dressing table to wear her jewelleries.
Raaghav involuntarily walked towards her.
He encircled his arms around her as he said, " Bohot zyaada khoobsurat lag rahi hai aap! Allowed hai kya itna sundar lagna? "
"Umm..aap.. "
"Bas ek chiz ki kami hai! "

Vaidehi moved her eyebrows questioning.
Raaghav picked the sindoor, and motioned as he picked up a pinch and applied it in Vaidehi's hairline.
During this, a bit of the sindoor fell on Vaidehi's nose.
"Arey.. " Raaghav said, going to clean it when Vaidehi haulted his motion.
"Shub hota hai! Rehene de. "
"Ooh! "
"Ab niche chale? ", she asked.
" Hmm! Lead! ", he said.
Vaidehi started walking in front while Raaghav followed her, his eyes betraying him, as he stared at her milky waist that was swaying so smoothly as if asking for his attention.
Suddenly Vaidehi haulted, which made her collide with Raaghav hard chest as he was totally not in his senses.
Due to the hit, Raaghav gained his state of consciousness, as he looked to why his wife haulted.
"Woh! Aap bhi aache hi lag rahe hai! ", Vaidehi said, without turning to face him.
" Umm Do you mean to say hot and handsome biwi? ", he asked as he came close to her ear bending to her level.
Vaidehi was practically getting goosebumps.
Though after the kiss, she knew that they were giving a chance to their relationship in a total way, but this behavior of Raaghav was somehow giving her a zoo of butterflies in her stomach and she loved every bit of it.

Vaidehi didn't say anything, she was profusely blushing. Just then Randhir approached the couple. Seeing him come, Vaidehi created a distance, though she missed Raaghav's warmth that was radiating from his body.

Randhir came and stood near the couple. Vaidehi touched his legs, and he blessed her, while Raaghav was looking at everything except him.
"Hume aapse kuch baat karni thi Raaghav! ", Randhir said , his voice was heavy.
" Kahiye! ", came the prompt reply.
" Raaghav.. Beta.. Humme maaf kar dijiye.. Hum..
" Apna ek bhi wada pura na sarke? Yehi kehna chahte hai aap?
Maat kahiye! Kyuki koi fark nahi padta! ", Raaghav completed.
" Raaghav.. Beta..
"Tsk tsk tsk.. Aap kahi iss wajah se toh yaha nahi aaye na, ki hum media wagera ke samne kuch bak denge! Chinta maat kijiye, aapke ya aapke bete ke bare me, hum kisi se kuch nahi kahege! Mr. Randhir. "Saying this Raaghav started walking away.
Vaidehi looked at Randhir, by now he had tears in his eyes, but for her, her Raaghav was more important. She followed him.

Rana Amrendra came and gently placed his hand on his son's shoulder.
" Hum mar kyu nahi jaate babasa! ", Randhir said.
" Randhir! Aaj ke din toh aisi baatein na kare! Aapke bete ka raj abhishek hai aaj! ", Rana Amrendra tried pacifying.
" Aur dusra beta nafrat karta hai humse. Kaise ek ki khushi mei shamil ho jab, dusre ko naraz bhi hum hi ne kiya hai.! "
" Aisa nahi hai Randhir. Raaghav ko takt ki lalsa nahi hai! "
" Jante hai! Par humne apni Shanti se wada kiya tha babasa.
Aur woh wada bhi tod.. Tod diya. ", Randhir said as tears trailed down his cheeks.
" Randhir..
" Kyu hum uske liye kabhi kuch nahi kar paye! Kyu hum itne darpok,itne selfish nikle ki humara apna beta humse itni dur ho gaya.
Taras gaye hai babasa! Uske muh se, "baba", pukare jane ke liye! Par.. Par shayad yehi humari saja hai! "

Just then Damyatti and Soumyawati came there. Seeing them come, Randhir wiped his tears off.
" Aap dono abhi tak yahi hai, jaldi niche chaliye! Mehmaan aane lag gaye honge, aur purohit ji bhi aah hi rahe hai! ", Soumyawati said.
" Ji.. Chaliye! "

________ ______________________ ____________

The hallway was beaming.
The Yaduvanshi's were welcoming the guest.
Raaghav and Vaidehi stood by a corner.

Raaghav was never interested in people. He hated crowds.
That was one of the reason, that he had kept himself away from the media, and never officially announced about his company in the media fronts.
He was a man, who would prefer sleep over this show of money.
He was certainly getting bored by now.
The only good around was his wife, his Vaidu, who was currently talking to some lady.

Just then Soumyawati came and said to Raaghav, "Aap khush nahi hai, yeh  dikhane ki jaroorat nahi hai Raaghav.
Apne khud ke bhai se bhi kya hi jalan hai apko? "
Raaghav just stared at her. He didn't shift his gaze for a moment.
"Aapko koi masala chahiye tha kya? Aren't those stupid gossip lady gangs of your's serving you enough? ", he directly asked.
" Raaghav! ", she said sternly.
" Just because aaj Rutvendra ka itna bada din hai, and i dont want to spoil my mood on a loser like you! I am keeping quiet. Don't instinct me. ", Soumyawati said.
"Waise yaha,aayi aap khud.. Apne pairo se hai! Budhapa sir chad gaya hai kya! Bhulne lagi hai aap! "Raaghav retorded
"Hum kabhi kuch nahi bhule hai!
Jaise hum yeh nahi bhule hai, ki tumhari.. Uss sadakchap maa ka khwaab tha ki uska beta rajgaddi par betega! Huh! "
"Aap.. ",her words were enough to make Raaghav lose his calm.
He knew he would say something that would draw attention.
And he certainly didn't wanted to spoil the day for anyone. So he just moved away from there.

Coming a little away he pulled up a glass a water and drank it in a go.
Suddenly he felt a soft hand holding his hand, rubbing it slightly. It was Vaidehi.

He gave a soft smile.

"Aapko mahal ke picha ka rasta yaad hai? ", she asked.
"Huh? ", Raaghav was taken aback.
" Uff! Mei bhi kya! Aapko toh pata hi hoga! Haina? "
"Hmm ha. Kyu? "

Vaidehi took a long pause before she said, "
Mere sath bhag chalenge? "

__________ ______________________ __________

Hope the chapter's good enough! 🌼
Do vote and comment! 🥰
Love Love ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...
458K 16.7K 40
BILLIONAIRE ร— DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English ร— hindi dialogues ~โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข~ ~โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
616K 24.5K 47
THE RAJPUTS!!! As the name suggests, they walk on red carpet. Their business is widespread but they are down to earth. They are not the regular arrog...
1.1M 63.4K 47
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...