๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ โ€ข ๐˜ช.๐˜ฎ...

By M-MOSHI

โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ... More

๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœฐ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โœฐ

317 15 14
By M-MOSHI

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

eventually, everyone else from class returned. it took some longer than others, but in the end, the class was back and it was time for dinner.

mr. aizawa had just informed the students that today would be the last day and so the dinner would be have to be extravagant.

this also meant that those who didn't have to cook would be gifted with the last free time of the trip.

"just as promised, y/n and bakugo made it back first so they don't have to prep dinner."

the remainder of the students groaned and complained.

katsuki rolled his eyes and smirked in their direction. "suck on that, losers!"

you shook your head in disappointment. the more you got to know the boy, the more aware of his immaturity you became.

but before you could even process your freedom, you felt a lingering gaze fall onto your body. you looked over in the direction and your eyes met green ones. the were glistening; filled with shock, worry, and–

"y/n, you coming?"

returning your gaze back to katsuki, you nodded and headed towards his direction.

you glanced one last time in izuku's direction. the look on his face hadn't changed.

as soon as the two of you left, you talked it out and decided that you wanted to go for a walk down the beach. the whole way there, katsuki's snarky remarks towards everyone and everything continued to make you laugh. you didn't know why he was being so outgoing with you. maybe it was out of pity, but you didn't care. he was comfortable during an uncomfortable time.

"i'm going to be insensitive, but i'm really curious."

you playfully rolled your eyes. "you're always insensitive, it's nothing new."

katsuki shoved you so hard that you almost fell down. you looked back at him in disbelief, but he acted like nothing happened.

you cleared your throat and recollected yourself. "so what was it you wanted to ask?"

"how much time do you have left?"

you looked over at katsuki. surprisingly, his eyes were filled with expectancy. like he was expecting a long amount of time. "how long until we graduate?"

"6 months," the boy glanced over at you, confused by your question, "why?"

"that's how long."

the air was quiet for some time. the two of you continued in silence as you made your way down to the front of the beach. with one look, you both sat down in front of the ocean, occasionally dipping your feet in the water, and making stupid drawings in the sand.

"why?"

you looked over at katsuki as he broke the silence. "why won't you tell anyone?"

you tightened your hands, feeling the gravel from the sand poke at your palms. katsuki continued. "i hate deku as much as the next person, but honestly, i think what you're doing is a bit f*cked up, y/n."

"bakugo–"

"let me finish."

you nodded. it was unusual the tone he was talking to you in. no malicious intent, nor any judgment. he was truly just speaking his thoughts, trying to understand you.

"i've thought about it the whole way here, but it doesn't make sense to me. so please explain."

you took a deep breath, thinking about everything that had ran though your head this whole while. was what you were doing really right?

no, katsuki was telling the truth, it really was f*cked up.

"i mean, it's not like everyone stays connected after high school. we all go our own separate ways–"

"this isn't going your own way y/n! you'll be f*cking dead! do you just refuse to acknowledge that fact?!"

"YES! I DO!" you turned your face away trying to hide your watering eyes. "i will be dead. after HIGH SCHOOL, i'll be dead. i won't get to graduate from college, be a hero's sidekick, open my own agency as a pro, or attend high school reunions. ...i won't even be able to get married..."

with that last sentence, a certain face appeared in your mind, causing the tears to eventually fall. "so YES, sue me if i refuse to acknowledge the fact that i am DYING, bakugo."

you pulled your knees up and placed your face down, attempting to stop the tears. it wasn't until you felt a warm hand on your back that they stopped. katsuki was comforting you. he was doing it poorly, but it was the thought that counted. "i told you i was going to be insensitive."

"shut up."

you pushed katsuki and he fell face first into the sand. when he stood up, his mouth was stuffed with sand, pebbles, and you swore that you saw a small hermit crab too.

you bursted into laughter and pulled your phone out from your pocket to snap as many photos as you could take.

katsuki was busy dusting his eyes off and spitting the sand out. but when he noticed you had taken pictures, it was already too late. you were halfway across the beach and on your way back to the hotel.

"Y/N, YOU BETTER DELETE THOSE PICTURES RIGHT NOW."

laughing and running away, you turned around making a stupid face at him. "YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME."

unfortunately for you, katsuki had caught you and made you delete the photos. but unfortunately for him, they had already backed up to your laptop.

as the two of you came back to the class, they had already finished the dinner. ashido was the first one who came up to you two. "did you guys have fun?!"

"of course they did," denki grumbled, "they got to go on a date while the rest of us slaved away in the kitchen!"

ashido quickly ran over to the blond and slapped him, "you idiot!"

clueless as to why he was getting slapped, the boy rubbed his arm, trying to alleviate the pain.

you rolled your eyes. you planned to ignore the situation but that was until your eyes met izuku's who had been standing there the whole time.

your mind didn't even have time to register the look in his eyes. once you noticed that izuku was in the room, you blurted out on instinct: "IT WASN'T A DATE.

you looked around as the room fell silent. hoping for some saving grace, you looked over to katsuki. and when it came to katsuki, well, he ignored the whole scenario. the boy was completely disinterested.

"it wasn't a date..." you murmured.

finally noticing your desperation, katsuki decided to help you out. "what crap did you idiot's make now?"

the class caught by his harsh words spat insults back at him, causing their attention to shift away from you.

you watched as the class dragged the blond inside to show him their hard work. that's who he was, the boy was able to catch anyone and everyone's attention with the drop of a hat. you had never been more grateful for that.

you smiled, following behind them.

dinner was nice and fun, but everyone just spent most of their time trying to convince katsuki that their food was actually good. however, katsuki spent most of his time critiquing their techniques and such.

you giggled to yourself. after all, they should've known better than to mess up food in front of a future chef.

minutes later, aizawa came down the stairs groaning. "this was not what i had planned for the last night."

"mr. aizawa," you looked up at your teacher, "what's wrong?"

the man sighed. "mic is saying you guys should to a test of courage. something about nostalgia from the last trip, i don't know and i don't care."

the class cheered with excitement, but mr.aizawa really didn't want to plan it, so present mic eventually took over.

you listened as present mic's booming voice explained the rules and trail you had to follow. all that was left was picking partners.

drawing numbers was the way you were doing it.

"ugh," katsuki groaned, "the only person i can moderately stand here is you."

you chuckled, knowing his personality. "i appreciate that."

he nodded and when you both drew your numbers, you were shocked that they were different.

"what did you get?" katsuki asked.

"10."

"sh*t. i got 11."

the two of you parted ways and you went to look for your number. it wasn't until you were the only one left without a partner that you were left confused.

"OH, YOU'RE LOOKING FOR YOUR PARTNER TOO?!"

you looked towards the direction of present mic's voice hoping to find your partner.

it wasn't until you saw a head full of green hair standing next to the teacher.

'oh no...' you gulped.

just like that, present mic made eye contact with you and noticed you standing alone. "IT LOOKS LIKE Y/N IS LOOKING FOR HER PARTNER TOO!"

izuku looked up from his number and his eyes met yours.

yeah, it looked like izuku midoriya was your partner for this year's test of courage.

»»——⍟——««

Your eyes, they're like green stars...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 12.2K 21
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐โž -@keikaminari - date: 04/12/2021 ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...
978K 38.7K 23
โ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฏ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐žโž ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐š๐ฆ...
207K 8K 18
"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡" __________________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ โŠน . โœง . * . หš ใ€€ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€* . ใ€€ โ‹† . โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โŒฒ where two b...
31.1K 703 27
"๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฎ! ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™" [L/N] [Y/N] tries to be subtle about her growing feelings for her classmate. OR you ru...