๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ โ€ข ๐˜ช.๐˜ฎ...

By M-MOSHI

โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ... More

๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿโœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—โœฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽโœฐ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”โœฐ

374 15 51
By M-MOSHI

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

it had been a week since you had left izuku standing outside of your door. many times, the boy tried to get your attention, but you repeatedly dodged his advances.

you didn't know how long you planned on doing this, but with all his efforts, you began to feel bad.

you told yourself that the next time izuku came back around, you would talk to him.

but he didn't.

for the rest of that week, izuku left you alone. and that was great for you, right?

it was now apparent that all those cases in which you believed the universe to be revolving around you were false. because even though you felt like you were at your wits end, everything continued to move forward.

you sort of just stayed there.

ruffling your hair in frustration, you sat down on your bed. you no longer knew what it was that you wanted. you hadn't even talked to ochaco since that night.

there was no way you could face her knowing what it is that you know now. lonely nights were no stranger to you. so you could only imagine how many lonely nights ochaco must have had after forced herself to give up on someone she cared deeply about. you loved izuku so much that you had to let him go for the sake of others.

you gasped, throwing your hands over your face. "love?!!"

being in disbelief would be saying it lightly. had you really been in love with izuku midoriya this whole time?

but that was over now, cause in the end, none of that proved to matter. the love you had for each other didn't stop others from getting hurt in the crossfire. so you made up your mind to let him go. it was the right thing to do.

the night fell and the sun shone on your face once again. your right eyelid opened first, then your left. you looked around, rubbing them awake, only to see that you were left alone in the room.

'did they not come back?' you thought. but that wasn't the truth.

the room looked like someone had been in there. but without getting the opportunity to process your thoughts, you smelt the buttery flavor and savoriness of breakfast.

your stomach grumbled, reminding you that you hadn't had a good meal in a couple of days because of everything that was going on. so much like a moth drawn to a flame, you followed the smell of the goods. there you met katsuki in the kitchen, cooking, and wearing an apron.

"morning." he spoke.

you took one look down at his apron to make sure you were seeing things correctly. "kiss the chef?"

katsuki grumbled. "it was the only one around! mirko likes weird sh*t."

you agreed. mirko did have many weird things as decor around.

"so uh..." you looked around, seeing if anyone else would be nearby, "where's izu–"

"deku? yeah he and the other extras took an early morning trip down to the beach. something about the sun and it being nice outside. i don't know, didn't listen much. pancakes?"

you nodded and took a seat down at the table. "so... do you know who went with him?"

katsuki set a plate down in front of you with three large and fluffy pancakes on them covered in your favorite toppings. "yeah i do. it was floater, half n half, speedy, creation girl, and the frog. how do you like your eggs?"

"scrambled, but not runny."

katsuki said an airy 'okay' before heading back to the kitchen. and in less than 5 minutes, he had whipped up your eggs and set them down on the side. "okay, try them."

you took the first bite out of the pancakes. they were even better than you had imagined. everything was soft and fluffy and so flavorful too. they were so good that you could eat the pancake by itself.

you were about to compliment his cooking when katsuki stopped you. "wait, try the eggs too."

you complied and cut into the egg. you took at bite and were immediately in awe. the texture was perfect and the taste was even better. the food melted in your mouth and you didn't even need any additions of salt and pepper, it was seasoned perfectly.

"this is so good!" you exclaimed.

"really?"

"really!"

you watched as the boy covered his mouth trying to hide a smile, but you saw it anyway.

"you really have a talent for this." you said, continuing to scarf down the food.

katsuki laid his head down on the table. "ya think? hmm... if i didn't become a hero– which would never happen– i think my next best option would to become a chef."

continuing on, the blond mumbled. "it's people like you who enjoy my food so much that makes me want to actually purse it."

"then do it."

katsuki sat up a little when he heard that. and instantaneously, his eyes met yours. "do it. open a restaurant and a hero company. who says you can't do both?"

"seriously..." the boy looked at you in disbelief. he ran his hand through his hair, flustered. no one had ever told him that before.

without thinking, you grabbed his hands and placed them on top of each other. the possibility must have actually settled in his head because before you even touched them, his hands were shaking. "seriously. you CAN do it. and i believe in you. in fact, i'll be your first customer."

the corner of katsuki's lip lifted as he played along with your encouraging speech. "yeah?"

"yeah."

the two of you sat there for a little while. you stared at katsuki awaiting his answer, and the boy sat there actually contemplating in his head.

finally, he gave in. "okay, yeah i'll do! but you have to promise to be the first customer. i won't open until you're my first customer."

you laughed at how excited he seemed. "okay, okay, i promise."

you stuck your pinky out and he did the same, intertwining them and sealing it with the thumb. and for the first time, katsuki actually showed you his smile. he didn't try to hide it.

"hah," katsuki released the breath he didn't know he was holding, "y/n, i think i can actually say that you're not so bad."

giggling, you stuck your tongue out at him. "you're not so bad yourself, katsuki bakugo."

the two of you sat there laughing and talking. katsuki proceeded to tell you what type of food he wanted to make and how his specialty would be spicy delicacies.

it was astonishing to see this other side of him. the only time someone would see him as exhilarated as he was when he was talking of becoming a hero like all might.

"what's going on?

blinded by the serotonin that was coursing your body, you turned your head towards the source of the voice. there you locked eyes with a shocked and shaken up izuku.

you looked down at your hands and noticed that they were still resting on katsuki's. and unbeknownst to you, katsuki had moved his chair closer to you.

the blond's habit of moving closer to someone while having a conversation so he can read them and find out just how honest they're being was not in your favor at the moment.

while the situation was completely platonic, to the outside it looked romantic.

and it didn't help that katsuki immediately moved away from you when the group walked in. he just didn't want anyone else to see him being sentimental.

but that wasn't your business to tell. so you would just have to deal with the consequences. besides, you were trying to stray away from izuku as much as you could.

"nothing." you said, and stood up heading out the door.

izuku looked around, trying to comprehend the situation. but no matter which angle he looked at it from, he only came to one conclusion.

that you were cheating on him.

the boy didn't want to believe this in the slightest, he was desperate for any sense of logic in the moment.

"y/n, wait! let's talk!" izuku said, running out the door after you.

the rest of the group walked up to katsuki. they were confused as to what was going on, but their conclusion was much similar to that of izuku's.

"i don't know bakugo... what you did wasn't cool." ochaco stepped up.

tsuyu chimed in. "ribbit, not hero like at all."

"midoriya might not be your favorite person in the world, but you need to learn boundaries, bakugo!!" tenya spat.

"oh..." momo hummed, "i can only think about how bad midoriya feels right now."

shoto didn't say anything, but he did agree with the majority.

and unfortunately for them, there was only so much katsuki could take. the blond placed his hand on the center of the table. sparks emitted from his palm and seconds later, the table was split in half.

katsuki huffed and turned around– stuffing his hands in his pockets. "you idiot f*ckers don't know anything. you'd better watch your mouths or you'll be next." he referenced the table in the end.

"y/n please... wait up...!" izuku shouted running behind you.

you knew that it was only a matter of time before he caught up with you. he was much faster than you and had much more endurance than you did.

you attempted to turn the corner but it was too late and he already caught onto you. "izuku let me go."

"i can't do that, y/n."

izuku must have been nervous that you were going to run away if he let go because his grip on your arm was getting a bit too tight.

you winched and instantly, he removed his hands. he apologized profusely. "y/n, just tell me. i'll listen to any excuse you have. why you did it, just tell me."

"izuku..."

"i– i'll forgive you...! you don't have to worry about me breaking up with you y/n, i just– i just want to know why."

you watched izuku with tears in your eyes. his eyes were welling up and his voice was cracking. you could visibly see him shaking.

you hadn't known this but in that moment, the boy felt like he was back in elementary school. where he was inferior to katsuki bakugo in everything he did.

what made izuku really upset wasn't the look in your eye, but the look in katsuki's eyes. he had seen an unfamiliar gaze in his eyes, one that he'd never seen before. and it frightened him to his core.

"Y/N...! y/n... just tell me, okay? i won't get mad... hmm?"

you looked down, fidgeting with the hem of your shirt. "izuku, i can't tell you..."

"why not?! i don't understand... and you're not helping me to understand either, y/n!"

"maybe that's the point." you muttered. you found yourself staring at the ground, unable to look up because of the guilt that was pushing down on your head. you didn't want to hurt izuku but all you knew was how sacrifice yourself for the sake of others.

behind all of the smiles and laughter was an eternal sacrifice, that's who you were hiding all along. you were like a spoiled little child who would threw away all of her toys just for the one she really wanted. just to give it away in the end. and all of your childish antics were finally coming back to bite you.

"y/n, please talk to me... i'm here..."

izuku suddenly paused mid-sentence and you could hear the hesitation in his voice. he wasn't sure if he should say it or what reaction it would have. but when he took one last look at you, he could feel you slipping away and he knew he would have no other chance than now.

"and y/n, i love y–"

"i think we need a break."

in the end, was that little girl really spoiled? she couldn't be, not if that toy that she adored so much went to someone who needed it more than she did.

»»——⍟——««

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 11.1K 21
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘...๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/09/2021 ๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
16.2K 407 12
โ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—— ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—› ๐—œ ๐—š๐—จ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฌ'๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ข๐—ชโž ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ
207K 8K 18
"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡" __________________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ โŠน . โœง . * . หš ใ€€ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€* . ใ€€ โ‹† . โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โŒฒ where two b...
101K 4K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...