Mated Dragons

By OriginalWife17

The legend of kouka kingdom was that 2000 years ago, four dragon warriors were born to protect the crimson dr... More

Characters
Chapter 1: The Princess Yona
Chapter 2: Torn Bonds
Chapter 3: Distant Sky
Chapter 4: Wind Clan
Chapter 5: Howl
Chapter 6: Red Hair
Chapter 7: Destiny
Chapter 8: Shaking Resolve
Chapter 9: Anticipation
Chapter 11: Echoing Fear
Chapter 12: Light
Chapter 13: To A New Land
Chapter 14: War Games

Chapter 10: Blindfolded Dragon

20 1 0
By OriginalWife17

Yuri
"I can't believe people live here!" Yun said surprisingly excited "Yeah, at first glance, it just looks like a mountain" Hak said as we walked towards the entrance. After days of travelling, we finally found where the Blue Dragon resided "I think Ik-Soo mentioned a story about a village who hid in the mountains to escape the war"

"Are you sure this is the place Yuri? Kija?" Yona asked looking over at us "Yea, we're sure" I said while giving her an encouraging smile "The Blue Dragon is here" we walked into the entrance where a group of people gathered. A chief elder walked to the front of the group and mumbled something "Bring the Blue Dragon here!" I flinched at Kija's loud demand.

I internally face palmed at Kija's insensitiveness "Blue Dragon? No one by that name lives here" the atmosphere in the room suddenly became tense "It's not a name. He is a man who possesses a dragon's blood. There is no need to hide him. Tell him this Master is waiting for him"

The elder shrugged his shoulders "I don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps you came to the wrong place. We don't want any trouble" Yona moved in front of the group before Kija could speak again "I'm sorry. We were traveling in search of someone, but it seems he isn't here. But we're exhausted from our long journey, and some of us are injured. Do you think we could rest for a while?"

"Your journey must have been difficult. As you can see, we are poor. We cannot offer you anything" "That's fine. Thank you" the elder motioned for us to follow "This way, please" I looked around and noticed villagers wearing masks "What are those masks for"

"They're traditional. We discourage unmarried villagers from showing their faces to others" "That's an interesting tradition" "As guests, I'm sure you must find it shocking" he stopped at a room "You can rest here" I bowed "Thank you" we went to walk in but the elder spoke up.

"Oh, and one more thing. This place is like a maze. Do not wander too much. We will not be held responsible for anything that happens to you" I nodded warily before pushing the group inside "Is this really the Blue Dragon's village?" I nodded as Yona looked at Yun confused "Why do you ask that?"

"I find it odd after the way The White Dragon's village was in awe of your red hair, but these people didn't respond" Yun said pacing "Princess, Yuri and I can feel it. The Blue Dragon is here" Yona patted Kija's arm "Don't be silly. I don't doubt you or Yuri, Kija" I laughed when Kija's cheeks flushed red "Y-Yes, Princess"

"I would" Hak mumbled with a jealous tone "shut your mouth!!" Kija yelled trying to scratch Hak. I couldn't help but laugh when Hak said Ow. I turned to Yun and Yona "Let's go have a look while there's no one around" I said while crossing my arms "That man said this place is a maze. Will we be all right?"

"Princess, I am a handsome genius remember? I got this. I'll make a map as we go so we can conquer the maze. Find the treasure! Search every pot and drawer you find!" they chanted something but I rolled my eyes and made my way out of the cave "another dead end!" Yun yelled hitting the rock wall.

"Where is that stupid Dragon!" Kija looked frustrated as he wondered why the Blue Dragon wouldn't come out "Why won't he come out? He must know Yuri and I are here." Yona shrugged as he she sat "maybe we should cut our losses and give up" I was saddened that Yona might give up but it was her choice.

"No way princess! Like me and Yuri, the Blue Dragon comes from a long line of dragons. He must be waiting for you. For you, a master who needs him. That's why the four dragons were born. We desire nothing else" I was a bit uncomfortable with Kija's words, him saying that our own lives basically meant nothing if it wasn't helping the Crimson Dragon.

"My father, the previous White Dragon, longed to meet his master. However, no one ever sought him. If the Blue Dragon meets you, I'm sure he will also" Yona was quiet for a few moments before she stood up "Kija? I am not the Crimson Dragon" "I know...But I thought it was you"

"I am not the Crimson Dragon but I still need your help. Sorry, I'm selfish" Kija's cheeks flushed, I snickered and looked at Hak who had a scowl on his face "Thunder beast what's that look for?" Yun suddenly shuddered. I gave him a look and he wrapped his arms around himself "I have a bad feeling about this place, as if Someone's watching"

"I felt it too" Hak and I said "Maybe the residents found us. Let's go back" we started walking but I noticed Yona hadn't followed. I headed back and saw her kneeling Yona you need to stay with us" I looked over her shoulder and saw a little squirrel "A squirrel" she cheered, scratching it's chin but it was quick to run "Wait!" Yona yelled running after it.

I grumbled and followed after her "There you are" she went to bend down again "He's so cute! Hak, Yuri, look!" The lights suddenly went out alarming both Yona and I "Hak! Kija! Yun! What should we do Yuri?" "Are you lost?" Yona and I both snapped around to see a man with a lit candle.

His face was barely lit but I could see the dead look in his eyes "Were you separated from your friends?" "Y-Yes" "Do you live here? Yes. Give me your hand" I moved in front of Yona and let him take my hand instead, not trusting him. "Did you not hear this place is a maze?" he said as we were walking through the tunnels "yes but we were looking for someone"

"The Blue Dragon? Huh?" "Yes" I said warily. We began walking down steps which I noticed was weird since we had never walked up any "He is not here. Does someone live in the room at the end of that passage? No one lives there. No one at all"

"Why are we going deeper? This isn't the way back to our friends" I went to pull away but the man tightened his grip "Yona Run!" she began running back up the stairs as I began yanking my hand from the man "Let go!" when he didn't I lifted my arm, preparing to extend my claws but I was suddenly stopped by a hand grabbing my waist while another grabbed the man's arm the sound of bells rang through my ears before the man screamed and ran off.

The man behind me turned and tugged me with him. The hand that encased mine was rough and calloused but it was warm. We were coming closer to a lit tunnel when I suddenly heard talking "Where have you been?!"

"Hak you need to help Yuri! A villager tried to pull us underground but Yuri saved me! I don't know where she is!" I walked into the lit cave and saw my friends "Yuri!" I looked to the man behind me "thank-you" I whispered.

"Are you ok Yuri!?" A gasp made me turn and see Kija frozen in surprise the sound of fast receding footsteps made me turn to see the man running away "What is it?" Hak asked "That's him" Kija said calmly "He's who we're after" I finished.

Yuri
"He's the Blue Dragon" I watched his figure get smaller and smaller before looking at my hand

'It was so gentle and warm'

I smiled at the memory of him holding my hand "are you sure your ok Yuri?" I snapped out of my own thoughts and looked at Yona "what?" "I asked if you were ok?" she said resting the back of her hand against my head "Yea Yona I'm fine" I said pulling her hand down. She nodded hesitantly and walked back to the group. I looked down the tunnel where the Blue Dragon had been

'This isn't good. I need to get rid of these feelings now'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 324 14
In the school of Saku there is a gang called The 4 Dragons and the Beast. They are the most mysterious gang in the city of Saku. Most of the girls li...
23.2K 641 19
Edit: I've rewritten this as another story called Lightning Wolf, go check that out! Here are some words to describe Son Kurai: Cocky? ✔ Brilliant...
30.8K 1.1K 10
Jae-ha x reader [COMPLETED] You were saved by him years ago, joining him as a pirate on Captain Gi-gan's ship. There, you learn how to fight, and how...
1.9K 76 5
The four dragon warriors given the blood of the dragon gods to protect the red dragon and never betray him. But did you know there was another dragon...