ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ | #wriothesley

By brrkukii

❝ Until you're used to my face, and my mystery fades. ❞ --wriothesley x f!reader --modern au More

commit to me
characters
playlist
00 - kasumi
02 - late
03 - weekend
04 - taking care of you

01 - routine

404 20 3
By brrkukii

____________

COMMIT TO ME, wriothesley

____________

"I'm free to talk now, all of my boxes are in the house." You said calmly as he turned to you. The same expression when you met him painted his face when he turned his full attention to you. It seemed that he really cared for his daughter and loved her to death.

Before he started speaking, he pointed to the fridge which had a paper. The paper wasn't there when you got there so you assumed it was for his daughters daily routine. 

As you opened your mouth to speak, you got interrupted by Wriothesley. "If you were trying to ask if thats Kasumi's routine, yes it is."

After he confirmed your question, he sat there for a momment trying to remember anything he had forgotten to say about Kasumi or working hours. 

Suddenly, a thought came to his mind and he had forgotten to tell you about her allergies to certain foods.

"I forgot to tell you about her allergies to certain foods. She can't eat shrimp, but other then that she's fine with anything." 

He stated as his thoughts engulfed his mind for a moment. "Noted. Thanks for letting me know." You said politely as you waited for him to say anything else.

He couldn't think of anything else to tell you and figured that if he remembered anything he would tell you. You watched him check the time and get up from his seat.

 "If you have any questions about anything just ask. I'll be back around 7pm." In a swift moment, he left, bringing his coat with him as he exited the house.

You couldn't tell if it was just you, but you could sense a cold tone in his voice. Although you frequently experienced these types of behaviors from the parents of the children you took care of, it felt different then before. It was almost as if you felt a bit hurt by his coldness to you.

As you brushed your thoughts away from his coldness to you, a creak of a door could be heard from the upstairs. 

You figured that when he closed the door, it awoke his daughter. A small, tired girl walked down the stairs while rubbing her eyes and holding a stuffed animal in her arms.

Your eyes followed the sound of the little steps of the child and the tired girl came into your line of sight. "Daddy?.." 

She questioned as she reached the bottom of the steps. You got up from your seat and you walked over to the girl. 

Crouching to her height, you attempted to greet her even though she was clearly in a tired state.

"Hi, I'll be your new nanny. My name is Y/n," The little girls eyes found yours as she became accustomed to the brightness of the room. 

Her eyes lit up once she saw you and she smiled although still drowsy. "Hi! My daddy told me I was getting a new nanny, but I didn't know it was going to be a pretty lady." She said cheerfully as she started to wake up a bit.

Your heart melted once you heard her cheerful voice. You know that you are going to enjoy taking care of her. 

"Aww.. thank you! Your very pretty too little miss Kasumi." The sweet tone of your voice making the little girl warm up to you even more then she already has.

The small girl smiled from ear to ear as she took your hand to lead you to the couch. "Miss y/n, can you put on a movie? Please?" 

You thought about it for a moment before leaving her to check her routine to see if she was allowed to watch anything.

It said that she is allowed to watch anything kid friendly and you noted that before walking back to the little girl who waited on the couch patiently. 

"Your dad said you can, what movie do you wanna watch?" You asked as you grabbed the remote to switch the tv on.

"Hmm.. I wanna watch My Neighbor Totoro!!" She said excitedly as her eyes settled on the tv with happiness. "Alright," You chuckled.

 "My Neighbor Totoro it is." After starting the movie, you stayed with her for a bit before deciding to make her dinner.

You pondered for a moment, standing at the counter thinking what the girl would like. Pasta? Most children like mac n cheese or any pasta of some sort. 

"Kasumi, would you like pasta for dinner? If so, red sauce or white sauce?" You waited patiently for an answer but it seemed that the girl was so consumed in her movie that she couldn't hear you.

Her attention moved to you as you finally decided to walk over to her and ask her. Your end of the couch sunk a bit as you sat down and she had noticed. 

"So, pasta for dinner or no?" As you patiently waited, she suddenly spoke. "Yes! Also, can I have white sauce with it?" She spoke cheerfully and politely.

Who could say no to a cute face and cheerful voice like hers? "Pasta it is." The couch rose again once you got up from the soft cushion to head back to the kitchen. You searched for a bit, trying to find the pots in what seemed like thousands of cabinets.

Aha! You found the right cabinet after a few minutes of searching. Who knows what this would be like making food throughout the day. 

It definitely can not take this long. The sound of water spilling into the pot made a flowing sound as you waited for it to fill.

Once you filled it enough, you set it on the stove and you let it be until it started to boil.

 As you waited for it to boil, you grabbed a thin pasta box and set it on the counter near the stove so that you could put the pasta directly in after it started to boil.

The sounds of water boiling and pattering against the pot cover caught your attention and you quickly put the pasta in. After putting the pasta in, you lowered the temperature of the stove before letting it cook.

-

A few minutes later, the pasta finally finished cooking and you drained the water out of the pot to put in the sauce Kasumi had requested. 

You set the pot back on the stove to grab the sauce. Once the sauce was in your hand, you poured it into the pot with ease.

You began to stir the pasta and sauce so you could serve it to her. You placed two spoonfuls of pasta into a bowl and you brought it over to the girl fascinated by the show as if she hasn't watched it before.

a/n - sorry it takes me so long to write chapters!! I have school so it might be a bit slow.

____________

COMMIT TO ME

© haarukiskiss , hoyoverse

____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.3K 12
futakuchi kenji x reader oneshots ───── ⋆✩⋆ ───── • guys he's so underrated :( • 4/25/20 (completed) • kind of ooc (sorry) • this book is pretty bad...
20.5K 584 19
"I will wait until you move on from him." (Y/N) is a girl who has to keep her perfect reputation as a (L/N). But despite the fact that many people be...
63.7K 2.7K 20
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A story in which Miya Atsumu has been feeling lonely and misses having fun with his neighbor (Y/N), who suddenly stopped visit...
1M 38.7K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...