MINE || Shubman Gill X Ishan...

By praninlove7

Ishman ff/story (Shubish) UNIVERSITY AU "You're Mine!" Shubman said as he pulled Ishan closer by grabbing... More

Characters + Introduce
Ch¹
Ch²
Ch³
Ch⁴
Author's Note
Ch⁶
Ch⁷
Ch⁸
Ch⁹
Ch¹⁰
Ch¹¹

Ch⁵

3.2K 118 61
By praninlove7

________________________________________

"When the party's over"

- Billie Eilish

_________________________________________

Ishan's POV

"You should better stay away from me" I said as I looked at Shubman's eyes while I was holding tears "Ishu-" before Shubman could say I walked away.

After few mins reached my class as I entered my classroom and went to my sit sitting next to Aditi "Why didn't attend the first two classes?" "I was not feeling to wake up earlier" I said
"Okay..You alright?" Aditi asked "Yeah" I said trying to smile "I know something is off tell me?" Aditi asked me "I have to stay away from Shubman" I said "Why is that so?" Aditi asked once again "I mean his about to get married it's better stay away from him and I don't want to cause trouble between him and his soon-to-be wife" I said as I sighed "I got that so..are you sure you can forget about all his feelings?" Aditi said "I will try you better help me to stay away from him" I said "Yeah.." Aditi as she side hugged me "Don't worry it will be alright" Aditi said as she let go of me "Yeah" I said as I sighed and Shubman entered the class and our eyes met I broke the eye contact as looked at the window, and after a while the class began.

AT THE LUNCH BREAK
(At 1:00pm)

Me and Aditi were to the canteen while discussing about Aditi's crush Abhishek
She was kept telling me that her and Abhishek went to amusement park and other things "So you are telling me he took you on a date?" I asked as smriks at her "No..I don't think so" Aditi said as she blushes "Obviously he did congrats girl!!" I said as I puts my arms around her shoulder "Shut up will you?" Aditi said "I won't" I said as I teased her

"Wooh..see he is the guy that spend the whole night with Shubman" a girl said "Yeah I also heard that he is whore" the other girl said they were whispering bad things about me "Don't mind bitches will keep barking but diamonds are going to shine anyway" Aditi said "yeah" I said as forced a smile "Let's go otherwise food will be gone" Aditi said "Yeah" I said as continuing walking to canteen and talking about some series & stuffs we entered the canteen and got our foods and sat down.

We were talking while eating but my mind was recalling those moments when the students called me a whore I just wanted to cry and lock my myself inside my room my mind was full those thoughts "Hey! are you listening to me?" Aditi said "Yeah" I said as came back to sense she continued talking.

I saw Shubman sitting next to Sara, He was smiling and talking while eating
I really hated the feeling him smiling for others rather than for me, no matter what I kept falling for me I just don't want it to be one-sided anymore I don't want him to play with my feelings it hurts alot will he ever love be back? No,right? Then why I kept falling in love for him more and more "Ishan are eating or not?" Aditi said as I quickly looked at her "Yeah.. I am" I said "Okay finish it fast" Aditi said "Okay" I said.

We completed our foods and out of the canteen. We saw Sara kissing Shubman's cheeks and Shubman not caring just scrolling his phone, "What the actually fuck" Aditi said as she looks them and they looked at us "what the heck you are doing over her just get a fking room to do it" Aditi as she holds my hands and drags me. We went to a empty room "Fck those assholes..you deserve better" Aditi said I can't help but brush into tears now Aditi hugged me "You cry as much you want" Aditi said as she caress my back my head "I-I just don't it anymore" I said between my crying "I got that" Aditi said "Why is it always have t-to me?" I said as tears kept running down my cheek "Why do he kept playing with my feelings?" I said "Why? Just why?" I said "Ishan..listen to me I know you loved him for many years and I know he plays with your feelings, I think it's better to move on from him I know it's difficult but you can do it and you deserve away more better than that stupid if anything happens I am alway there for you just remember this" Aditi said "Yeah..thank you so much" I said as I wiped my tears "Yess..that's like my strong boy love you so much" Aditi said as she opened her arms for a hug "Yeah..love you too" I said as I hugged her "Let's go the class is about to began" Aditi said "Yeah" I said as we head back to our class.

End of Ishan's POV

Shubman's POV

I saw Ishan being dragged away by Aditi "Don't mind love" Sara said as she continued kissing and hugging me "I think we should better go and you stop being like this at the uni" I said as I started to remove her hands from body "Okay Okay as you" Sara said and we headed back to our classes.

I entered my class and saw Ishan sitting beside Aditi I noticed his face puffy eyes, did he cried or something. I just went to my sit and sat down while staring at Ishan, I just go crazy whenever I think of Ishan like man I just don't know what happens to me whenever I am near him I just don't get it. I know I will be getting married with Sara who was my crush back in Hugh school but now I don't feel any feeling towards her to be honest I have never experienced a proper relationship or ever been in love I just only do night stands with some random girls in club and I don't givea damn about them after I am done with them but when it's about Ishan it's makes me want him and to make him mine I just don't know why but I want to.

I licked my lips as think about him and the teacher came and began the class.

AFTER THE UNIVERSITY

Everyone were heading out of the university, I was also heading out while Sara being beside she talking about something and I don't know about what because I was busy thinking Ishan "You know what-" Sara was cutted by Shahneel dragged her "I will see you later" Shahneel said as she continues dragging and left from there. I just went to car and saw Ishan with Aditi they seemed happy about something they were laughing about something and I was just feeling curious to know about it.
I started car and drives off to The family mansion of Gills.
I reached home and parked my car, went inside the mansion after few mins as I saw my mom and papa talking about something I was sure it was about the wedding I sighed "Ohh..you are here? We were just talking about your engagement your engagement happen this weekend be ready for it and it's going happen at the Tendulkar's" Lakhwinder said looking at me "Okay papa" I said as I went to my room and laid on the bed as I started scrolling insta, As got a text from my didi

Shahneel di :)
I will late today inform mom

Me:
Okay di ><

I closed my phone as my mind recalled the scene being called a whore because of me it hurts alot I just wanna protect him at any cost I think I have to talk Shahneel di about this kind of feeling. I just fell asleep sleeping about it.

End of Shubman POV

AT A UNKNOWN PLACE

Author's POV

"Why don't you get it? I love you!" Shahneel said as tears rolling down from her eyes.

~~

Hi x

I hope yall are doing fine :)

I have to show yall this picture that I found of Ishan

I can't he looks so pretty over here
😭❤✨

I have to share something with yall
My school crush whom I have crush on him for more than 2 years,now he likes someone else and I can't get over him any advise? :(

I hope yall like the update <33

If did then pls vote and comment.

Shubi is trying to describe his feelings towards Ishan ><

Whom do you think Shahneel is confessing her love to?

I will see y'all on Saturday with a new update.

Till then take care
Ilysm <33

😭💙✨

*sorry for grammatical error cuz english isn't my first language*

praninlove7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 5.4K 57
Ishan kishan a 22 year old guy from Patna is an art student he loves art with his whole heart and a total baby in his family everyone loves him and P...
105K 5.5K 39
"shubi what is that" asked while looking innocently at his manhood "Ishan i-it's it's nothing" nervously hiding his manhood "but shubi it was poking...
25.2K 2.1K 24
Shubman Gill, an innocent, studious boy making efforts for his dreams come true. He hates limelight and is a complete introvert, tries to stay miles...
55.1K 3K 55
"Love is not confined to grand gestures or lavish gifts; it's found in the everyday moments of kindness, understanding, and unwavering support we off...