๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†...

By suqarkisses

"๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„'๐’ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”" wednesday addams x oc More

๐Ÿ”ช
๐Ÿ”ช
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
033
034
035
036
037

032

2.5K 116 19
By suqarkisses

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Vee?" Wednesday's soft voice called through the bathroom door, a gentle knock against the wood following shortly after. Raven's face burrowed into her knees, mute tears trickling down her freckled cheeks as her teeth nibbled her bottom lip softly, her back pressed against the door. Wednesday exhaled, never knowing what to do when someone gets emotional. "Will you let me in?" She asked as delicately as she could.

A click echoed out, signalling that the lock had been unhooked and she cautiously pushed open the door, peering into the bathroom to see the redhead cooped up into the corner, playing with her long locks nervously, her cheeks coated with tears. "What's troubling you, ma chérie?" She asked calmly, sliding down onto her knees to sit opposite her girlfriend who looked away sadly. "Hm?" She hummed quietly, using her finger to gently direct Raven's face to look at her.

The redhead's eyes darted down to the floor, "he's going to take you away from me," she whispered shakily. Wednesday's brows nearly knitted together at the statement.

"He's not going to take me away from you, my love, I want you. Nobody else." She promised, stroking the stray hairs away from Raven's tear-soaked cheeks. The freckled girl leaned into the coldness of Wednesday's palm, sniffling silently. "I do owe him for nearly getting him killed, but I made him admit that it wasn't a date." She spoke up, her thumb stroking Raven's warm cheek. "However, I owe you a date." She told her girlfriend with a small smile.

"You would actually go on a date with me?" Raven asked, chuckling quietly as she stared up at her girlfriend with glossy eyes.

"Always." Wednesday told her firmly, planting a soft kiss onto the girl's forehead. "How about we watch a movie later on your device?" The goth asked quietly.

"It's called a laptop, Wens."

"I knew that." Wednesday responded blankly. "I can get us snacks on the way back."

A grin etched onto Raven's face and she nodded quickly, "yes please," she whispered shyly before diving into Wednesday's chest, hugging her tightly as Wednesday wrapped her arm around the girl, only enjoying hugs when it came to the redhead.

"I best go before I'm late, pick out some movies for us while I'm gone, okay?"

"Okay." Raven whispered with a nod.

Wednesday stopped at the door and turned to look at the redhead. She bit down on her tongue. Just say the words, dammit. She thought to herself, her grip tightening around the door handle firmly as she swallowed thickly. Her mouth parted, expecting words to slip through but they never came. A sigh left her lips and she shook her head at her own nervousness before slipping out of the door, closing it softly behind her, resting her head on it for a moment with her eyes scrunched up.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Raven hummed to herself softly, flicking through Netflix on her laptop as she searched for a handful of movies that both herself and Wednesday would like, which wouldn't be too hard to look for as they both enjoyed horrors.

She tilted her head as her sapphire eyes landed on Scream and she added it to her list of movies they were going to watch later. A creak sounded out through the room, the door's hinges groaning as it slowly opened. Raven turned to it in confusion, it only being fifteen minutes since Wednesday had left. She pushed herself out of the chair and approached the door, peeking out into the hallway to scout out anyone wandering around, but the hallway was empty.

A hum of confusion left her lips but she shrugged and stepped back into her room, closing the door softly as it creaked out again. She turned around, moving to continue on her movie hunt, but a gloved hand covered her mouth, shoving her against the door as she stared up wide eyed at the masked figure. A piercing scream racked from her lips, muffled by the cloth, as a blade stabbed her in the stomach, cutting through layers of her skin.

It felt like an iron hot poker had just been shoved through her gut and her face immediately paled, the feeling of her warm blood soaking through her shirt making her feel so incredibly nauseous. The anonymous figure brought the knife back down into her stomach, pushing the knife into her body further as it made a sickening squishing sound.

Salty tears trickled from her eyes and she screamed in pain, nobody being able to hear her as the figure kept a strong grip onto her mouth. Raven's legs buckled underneath her and a broken sob ripped from her lips, her hands gripping at the door weakly to keep herself upright.

The figure's gloved hand gripped onto her clothes and dragged her forward, throwing her to the floor harshly as she let out a pained grunt, smacking into the planks, her face almost hitting the floor.

Her hand shakily came up to her stomach, pressing down on the bleeding flesh as hard as could, pained sobs and whimpers falling from her lips as she cringed and writhed in pain. She attempted to drag herself forward with her free hand, but she was simply too weak to move herself.

Raven collapsed against the wood, sobbing to herself quietly as harsh gasps left her. The scarlet substance now coated her hand, painting her skin red. Her vision blurred, the room turning into a mix of colours as her tears blinded her vision.

Clattering and thuds sounded from around her, designating that the perpetrator was looking for something, ripping the room apart frantically.

A weak wail left her lips and she dropped her head to the wooden floor below her, gasping for air desperately before everything faded to an empty black.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Wednesday opened the door to her dorm, pushing herself in, just wanting to spend time with her girlfriend after that questionable meet up with Tyler. The boy definitely had some boundary issues.

She walked in, feeling a lot happier now that she could be with her girlfriend again. Her body stopped, as still as a statue, as she took in the state of the dorm room. Chairs were flipped up, papers were strewn across the floor, pillowcases were zipped open and bedcovers were askew.

Her breath caught in the back of her throat, "Raven?" She called out shakily, her eyes trailing around the room frantically. She looked to the side of her room, her mouth immediately going dry at seeing the unmoving body, surrounded by a small pool of blood.

"Raven!" She screeched, her eyes widening greatly as she sprinted forward, heavy pants dripping from her lips. She rolled the girl onto her back, shaking her head frantically at the sickly pale girl. "No, no, no."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Uncle Fester! Help! Please!" Wednesday begged, a limp Raven cooped up in her arms as she forced herself into the hive, waking up the bald man. Fester jumped up from his slumber. "She was stabbed!"

"Get her on the table," he authoritatively instructed in a hurried manner, swiping all of the items off with a clatter as they hit the floor. Wednesday immediately placed the redhead onto the table, panting expeditiously as her eyes watched the limp girl with horror. Fester rubbed his hands together quickly, conjuring up as much electricity as he could. He planted his hands onto the girl's chest, the sapphire sparks sending through her body and circling her veins, her body pulsating scarcely from the electricity that crackled through her, but she stilled again, flopping impotently onto the table as her eyes remained closed.

The goth's lips trembled, her fingers gripping onto the end of the table tightly as she watched on in panic. The man brought his palms together again, rubbing them rapidly to create more sparks as he pressed on the frail girl once more, sending the shock through her body as she trembled from the power, before falling back onto the table again, her condition unchanging. "Come on, come on," the man whispered to himself in frustration, rubbing his hands once again before sending it coursing through her bones. 

Fester ineluctably pulled away, staring down at the desolate body of Raven with an expression of dolefulness on his face. Wednesday's body shook and trembled bellicosely, rigorous tears biting at the corner of her eyes as she bit down on her lips, trying to stop the wobbling as best as she could. The bald man shook his head softly, "she's gone, Wednesday." He whispered emotionally. 

"No, she's not!" Wednesday denied, tugging herself up to tower over her girlfriend with tears in her eyes, threatening to spill at any moment, "Vee, if you die, I will kill you and steal your candle collection." She threatened lowly before stepping away. "Go again." She demanded. Fester looked at her unsurely, hesitating. "Now! Again, please! I love her, I can't lose her!" The girl ordered, slamming her hand down onto the table harshly as Fester quickly jumped back to action, rubbing his palms together, feeling the skin between heat up. 

A bolt of electricity hopped from between his fingers and he aimed it towards Raven once more, her body convulsing from the sparks that wrapped around her body as Wednesday watched intently, biting down on the inside of her lip fiercely. Fester pulled away after a long moment, halting the electricity as they both watched the girl, all of their hope diminishing.

The redhead sucked in a light breath, the noise just loud enough for the two of them to hear as her head twitched gently. The goth let out a shuddering breath, a single tear trailing down her cheek as she straightened herself up, bringing the redhead close into her chest as carefully as she could while Fester gathered what he could to heal her wounds. 

"Wens?" Raven whispered out weakly, her voice barely audible as her eyes struggled to flutter open, feeling like a heavy weight had been dropped onto her eyelids. Wednesday's nails stroked through her red locks gently, her pale hands trembling greatly as she kissed her on the forehead desperately, her lips continuing to tremble.

"Who did this to you?" Wednesday demanded softly, her voice thick with emotion as she cradled her girlfriend's head. 

"Couldn't see." The freckled girl choked out delicately, her head threatening to lull back but was held up by the plait haired girl.

"I promise that whoever did this to you will suffer." Wednesday gritted out firmly, her thumbs stroking her girlfriend's face tenderly. "And it will be slow, long and excruciatingly painful." She seethed out. 

"My stomach hurts." Raven whispered out, a tear trickling down her cheek, still unable to open her eyes just yet. Wednesday quickly wiped away her tears in distaste before anymore could fall out and she stood up, facing her uncle. "I'll stitch her back up." She told him flatly, her voice wavering slightly. "They found your motorbike, so...The sheriff won't be far, you need to go." She warned the man. "Maybe next time, steal something a little less conspicuous."

"Well, where's the fun in that?" Fester whined out before sighing, "all right, I'll lay low here tonight, keep an eye on Raven, and I'll skedaddle in the morning."

Wednesday inhaled quickly, "I guess I'll see you at your arraignment or the next family reunion." She told him as casually as she could, tucking her hands into her pockets.

"You'll always be my favourite, Wednesday." The bald man promised with a nod of his head.

"Be sure to tell Pugsley that. It'll give him a complex." Wednesday responded before walking back to Raven, cradling her softly and kissing her face in multiple places before getting ready to stitch up her wound.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 8.5K 41
๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ: ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต, ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ‡ข ษชแด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด‹ษดแดแดกษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แดกแด‡ แด…แดษดแด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›แด ๊œฑแด€ส...
93.9K 3.6K 26
: ๐Ÿƒ แตŽแตŽ โฅ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—™๐—™๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ ( ! ------------ แŸธแŸธ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๊—ƒ .. ๐Ÿฅ€ ใ€Ž ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐–๐„๐ƒ๐๐„๐’๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๏ฟฝ...
430K 12.3K 47
female oc x jenna
102K 2.3K 33
GxG I'll do requests and other stuff as well!