Never Apart | BTS Taehyung FF

By twinkletae_fics

"You are the most beautiful flower in my life." ... More

Before you Proceed
Dedication
Preface
Tropes
Playlist
Aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Bangtan
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 15

88 2 0
By twinkletae_fics

At Kim's mansion

The bright morning came beautifully shedding its golden rays to enhance the beauty of its nature. Everyone got busy with their work as usual. Whereas in Kim's Mansion, the new mission was yet to begin. Yes, the mission.

"Yes, 'Mission Love'", Dodo (Taehyung's Granny) said while fisting both hands in front of her while smiling brightly. Everyone in the room was listening to her carefully. "Can you please elaborate Dodo?" Yeonjun asked not getting a single thing they were discussing.

"This mission is very important to this family, especially for Tae and Siya." Everyone nodded in agreement. "We need to make Siya comfortable around us and give her the respect and love which she deserves. We have already forced her in this marriage by wrong means but that doesn't mean that we are bad people. So we need to make her realize that everything is happening for her own good. And also make her fall for Taehyung."

"Yes, you are right Mom." Mr Kim said and everyone again nodded in positive. "Ok com'on, everyone keep your hands together." Everyone did as she said and they raised their hand which were joined together by cheering 'Mission Love'.

In the Room

Siya opened her eyes after her beauty sleep and looked around her and it took a moment to realize where she was. All the things that happened the previous day started consumed her mind making her sigh.

She was about to remove the blanket to step out of the bed but just then the door opened making Siya turn towards it. Her hands fisted against the sheets when she saw Taehyung entering the room with his hands behind his back.

As he stepped closer to her, she noticed his eyes held something in them, his eyes shined and a light smile made its way to his lips before speaking.

"Good morning Siya." Siya looked at him with straight face and then her eyes fell on his hands when he forwarded them. The fresh and sweet smell of white roses hit her nostrils. She diverted her gaze from the flowers to him.

He kneeled down near her and she startled a bit by his action. Now they were staring into each other's eyes because their faces were on a slight equal level. He slowly forwarded the flowers to her and smiled before expressing.

"You know, White roses symbolize new beginnings." His words took her back to their first official meeting, he had said the same thing to her that day too.

"I know, forcing you into this marriage was not right but things were not in my favor Siya.' She was still starring at him with her plain face. "But I promise, I have no bad intentions, everything I did was for you, for your own good, I promise I will keep you happy, I will make you feel loved and never leave your side."

He said with so much emotions that Siya could notice his eyes forming a layer of gloss. "Like these flowers, my love for you is also pure. I promise to make our life better, so please accept these flowers and give a chance to our new beginning."

Siya's POV

I looked at him and then at flowers. How could he just say those things after getting married to me forcefully and by blackmailing me. His words sound so true but they say never trust anyone by their words.

But his eyes, they held those emotions, whenever I looked into his eyes, I always got captivated and lost myself. The first time I saw his eyes, I still couldn't erase that sight from my mind. His eyes scream genuineness, purity, and honesty.

His words can betray but his eyes never can. I looked at his eyes once again and found him looking at me with hope in his eyes. I don't even know him properly and how could I accept him and this marriage? I was so confused myself about him. I wanted to know why he had married me. But he never chose to talk about that, if he did that because he loved me, then why didn't he talk about it with me? But chose to marry in another way?

While all these thoughts were running in my mind, Taehyung's voice brought me out of the trance. "I m sorry Siya." He apologized while looking down again. I slowly forwarded my hand to the flowers and took them. He quickly snapped his head up and smiled slowly seeing me accepting the flowers.

"Don't think that I have accepted this marriage or you as my husband, I won't do that unless you tell me the whole truth that you are hiding." As I said these words with my straight face and cold voice, he smiled again making me confused. Like why would he smile at my such words? He should feel sad and bad but no he's smiling.

"I know, all that matters to me is that you are with me, safe and sound. It's natural to dislike me for doing such a thing and I take that happily."

"Now my dear Siya, freshen yourself up and come to breakfast, it's a new beginning, right?" He said all these things while smiling and got up and left, my heart skipped a beat when he addressed me as 'My dear Siya'. I sighed while looking at the flowers and sniffed their sweet fragrance and got up to start my day. Whatever happened I know it wasn't good and easy. I have made one thing clear, I m not going to accept this marriage or him or forgive him unless he reveals the whole reason behind getting married to me.

After freshening up myself and getting ready, I moved out of the room and arrived at the end of the stairs. As I was about to move forward, a voice stopped me "Good morning Siya."

It was Kim Anna smiling so sweetly at me, she came towards me and smiled so lovingly, I couldn't help but smile back and greet her. "Good morning...uhm" I was confused about how to address her. Sensing this she smiled and said, "You can call me Mom."

I always felt a sense of comfort since the first day I met her, she always gives me a positive feeling, I don't know why I feel like I have known her for many years. I simply nodded at her words while looking down.

"Come let's have breakfast." She said leading me towards the dining area while putting her hand on my shoulder where everyone were already sitting. Everyone greeted me sweetly and I felt good but still at the end of the day, these are the people who betrayed me but I don't know the reason. So I can't assume or judge anything so soon and immaturely, so now I m going with the flow.

I sat beside Taehyung and he smiled gently at me but I didn't react, I just ignored him simply as if he is not sitting beside me.

"Looking fresh and pretty just like the white roses I gave you today." He whispered near me making my heart skip a beat.

I immediately looked at him with a glare but he again smiled sweetly at me making me even more angry. The audacity of him to flirt with me like that after everything was making me boil in anger but for the sake of elders sitting in front of us, I had to let go the urge to punch his face making that smile of his vanish from his handsome face. No no not handsome face just face. But he is epitome of handsomeness, so yeah handsome face. Arghh!! What's wrong with you Siya?!

At Bliss Company

(Jimin's POV)

I can't believe that I got the internship opportunity at such a famous company. I m so excited to start working here. I went inside the building and asked the receptionist about the floor I was supposed to go and continued walking admiring the beautiful interiors of the building. This looks so lavish and elegant. I arrived at my floor with the help of a guide, she seemed so friendly and I finally arrived at my workplace.

"This is your work space Mr. Park Jimin, you will be working her for the next 4 months, since it's your first day, you won't be having any work, just go through these files to know about the company's policies and regulations and a brief about your work." She said handing me a file and I accepted it and smiled at her. "Thank you Mam, I will work hard." I said and she left the area. I looked at my workspace. Its so neat and posh. Wow!

In the Garden

(Siya's POV)

Now I m currently in the garden standing in the gazebo. So many thoughts are occupying my mind but I m trying to calm myself because nothing is gonna happen if I keep stressing over the same thing over and over again. I sighed and looked at the beautiful view in front of me and closed my eyes. My gaze fell to the white roses and I instantly remembered today's morning.

Stop thinking about him Siya. His family members are so kind and lovely and I really felt conformable with them but with Taehyung. And I think I can never be comfortable with him after what he did. When I was coming here, he insisted on accompanying me but I denied as I don't want him to know about this place. This is my secret property.

At Kim's mansion

Everyone left for their work but Yeonjun didn't attend his college and when asked for the reason, his response was, "I'm tired because of the wedding and all, so I need some rest." And him being the youngest and most pampered child easily made everyone believe in his dumbass reason and stayed at home. Yeonjun was chilling in the living room scrolling through his phone. Packets of chips and coldrinks were placed all around him making him look like a kid with a grown-ass body.

"Yeonjun, how many times should I tell you not to mess up with your snacks?" Tara asked him collecting the empty wrappers on the floor but he was too busy to hear her. "Yeonjun is this why you have skipped your university today?" Kim Anna too came and asked him sitting beside him and started scolding him for his immature behavior.

Just then they heard someone at the entrance and Tara left to check who it was. "Who is this ?" Tara asked a young lady who was back facing her, hearing Tara speak she turned around and gave Tara a sweet smile. "You look familiar, I m sorry for not being able to recall who are you," Tara said apolitically making the young lady shake her head. "Its okay auntie, I haven't been so close and engaging with you all, so it's normal for you to not remember me."

Tara smiled at her."I m Nayan, Jung...oops...Kim Siya's sister." She said cutely which made Tara smile even more. "Ohh my dear Nayan, please come inside," she said welcoming her and leading her towards the living room, the sight in front made both Nayan and Tara embarrassed. Especially Nayan was so shocked and embarrassed to see Yeonjun here. She didn't know he was a member of this family as in the wedding, they wore masks.

Yeonjun was bickering something with his mouth full of snacks and Kim Anna was scolding but he wasn't listening to her at all. Tara looked at Nayan and showed her apologetic eyes and Nayan simply nodded in understanding. Tara looked at the scene and cleaned her throat gaining the attention of Anna sitting. Kim Anna instantly recognized Nayan and smiled at her. "Oh Nayan dear, come."

Yeonjuns POV

My ears perked up hearing that name and I raised my head to see the person and instantly choked on my chips when I saw Nayan standing in front of me with an unreadable expression. I felt so fucking embarrassed that I wanted to just disappear and never ever, ever never I repeat never ever come back again. I looked at myself and HOLYSHIT, I m wearing a loose tank top and just boxer like looking shorts and about my hair, I know its messy and looking like some sort of dried bush. OH MY GOD. Nothing can ever be so embarrassing than this. "I got-tta g-go." I quickly stood up and ran towards upstairs making everyone laugh.

At Kim's mansion

Nayan went and sat on the sofa and greeted sweetly making Kim Anna smile. "I m sorry for this mess, actually he's my younger son, so he's bit spoiled ."Its okay auntie, even I act like this while being at home, its normal." She said not to make them feel embarrassed about their son's behavior. Tara went to get something for her. 

"So actually, I m here to give these," Nayan said placing a box on the table. "What are these?" Kim Anna spoke while taking the box in her hand. It was a average sized box. She opened it to find some medicines in it. She frowned and looked at Nayan.

 "These are Siya unnie's medicines, she has some headache problems and she's been taking these since her childhood, it will cause problems if she misses these for more than few days. So Mom asked me to give these here." She said making Kim Anna confused, what problem does Siya has. She let all the thoughts down and smiled at Nayan. 

"Ok thank you for these, I will give them to Siya." She said not asking any further questions about that. By then Tara brought some juice and snacks for Nayan."Umm I m sorry, actually I m getting late to my university and I m afraid that I have to deny these." She said referring to snacks but Anna forced her to have juice some atleast. So Nayan ended up having juice and bid a bye to both the ladies. "She just seems like Siya. So respectful and pretty." Tara commented making Kim Anna nod. "Ofc because she's her sister."

At Kim Industries

Taehyung was sitting on his desk and typing something on his laptop and Jungkook was sitting opposite him playing some games on his phone. Taehyung took out his mobile and called the person who is in his heart since his childhood. "Why is she not picking up?" Taehyung groaned making Jungkook look at him. 

"Oh c'mon bro, it's just been few hours and you are already missing your wife. "Jungkook said teasing him. "Yes I m missing her because I love her." He said with a straight face dialing her number again.

 "She wont pick." Jungkook said making Taehyung raise his eyebrow. "She will." Taehyung said confidently putting phone on speaker. The phone call ended making Jungkook smirk. Taehyung hissed at him. "I will call her now., she will definitely pick." Saying this he was about to dial but was stopped by Jungkook.

"Let's make this a challenge, it will be fun." Jungkook said smirking making Taehyung smirked in return. Taehyung knew probability of Siya picking his call was 50-50 but he wasn't ready to lose to his best friend. So he thought of an idea. 

"Okay, if she doesn't pick up, then I will never snatch your Banana milk but if she does, then you have to give me your Banana milk as well as strawberry milk cans which you exclusively order from the specific secret brand." 

Hearing this Jungkook got tensed. He cannot bet his precious banana milk. "Shit my god why did I start this, my love is at stake...ohh no" he thought to himself. Taehyung quickly dialed her number again. Taehyung kept his phone at the center of his office table with speaker on and both the males leaned towards it. 

Taehyung silently screamed and jumped and danced when he heard a "Hello" from the phone. Jungkook sat back covering his face with his hands crying. Taehyung came out of his excitement when Siya again spoke. He cleared his throat and answered her. "Hello, how are you?" he asked her making her frown on the other side. 

"How do you think I am ?" she answered him with question. "I hope you have safely reached home as you had to go somewhere in the morning." He said. "Yeah I m home now." She said in plain voice. "Okay then take care, I will be back for lunch." He said she just hummed on the line. "Love you."

 Her heartbeats jiggled a bit hearing him. She nodded unconsciously even though he couldn't see her. They both ended the call. Siya felt something but she just shrugged it off. Meanwhile Taehyung was smirking at Jungkook. 

"These bets and all are for kids, I was kidding..hehe." he stood up to leave saying this but Taehyung was fast enough to grab his neck and stop him. "You better give me those cans or else I have my own ways, do you understand my dear best friend." Jungkook nodded instantly and he left his neck. Jungkook left the office immediately but he opened the door again and quickly shouted "Fuck you." And left making the other male chuckle.

.

.

.

.

So lemme know how was it guys, if you have any suggestions, feel free to express them in the comment section.

Lots of Love.

My Instagram handle : twinkletae_fics

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.9K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
590K 23.4K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
105K 3K 52
[Terribly needed to be edited] [Under Editing] The man Kim Taehyung- Who is scared of noone, of nothing in this world but- is now scared of his own...
128K 4.6K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...