Adopted by my best friends

By Meep2006

Hi, I'm angel foster. I was adopted my an abusive mom and dad. I really couldn't deal with my dumb family. I... More

Chapter 1 My abusive family
Chapter 3: Dating my brother
Chapter 4: Girlz night out!!
Note
Chapter 6: New school
Chapter 7: Proposal
Note
Chapter 9: Wedding day
Chapter 10: Help call 911 now!!

Chapter 2: New family!!!

224 5 0
By Meep2006

When I heard that my best friends were going to be my brothers, I was just so happy. I was happy to be away from my crappy family, I was happy to go to the same school as them, and I couldn't wait to get out if this stupid hospital room.
**3 hours later**
3 hours later, I was discharged from the hospital. I was in the waiting room when I saw a pair of hands cover my eyes.
" Guess who?!" A voice asked "hhm, chris??" " How'd u know??" He asked
" Wild guess" i said.
** back to new home **
I walked in and saw Kristian and karisma. I squealed and ran up to them. They stood fast and hugged me tight. I was so happy to see them once again. And now for my whole life.
" Do u guys know the news yet?" I asked
They said in onison " no"
" Well I'm you guys' new sister!!"
They jumped up so happy. Then questions pulled up.
" Why do u love here now" Kristian asked
" Well you know how I've been talking about my mom a lot?"
"Ya" she said
Well she started abusing me and she took her final step and I ended in the hospital" I said
She felt bad and said " sorry for u, u should of told us sooner and we could of helped."
" It's okay, so where am I going to stay for a while??"
Karisma said " u could stay in me and Kristian's room if u want."
I said okay and we walked up there. Their room was half pink half purple.
They told me I had to sleep in the middle of the room. I was okay with it. After dinner, I took a nice shower and got in bed. This bed is much cozier and confer than my old bed.
I think I'm going to like it here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
745K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...