"Her 4 Obsessed Stepbrothers"...

By AuthorK_0004

We Are Blue Smith Brothers, Rich, Powerful, Cold and irresistibly Hot. No One ever Even Dared To Look at us i... More

#1:The Characters
#2:"Obsessed"
#3:"The Untold Stories"
#4: "Victor's Home"
#5 : "Wierd Creatures"
#6: "Their Desire"
#7: "True Blue".
#8:"Brutal Scares"
#9:"Lips and Tongue"
#10:"Trust In Touch"
#11:"Darkside-l"
#12:"Darkside-ll"
#13:"Without You"

#14:"Bad Liar"

3.6K 154 39
By AuthorK_0004

Note:
Surprise! surprise!!

Author's Pov. . . .

Damien: Come On, Congratulate us .

He Smirked like a evil Monster. It' was just a beginning of his revenge plan.

Kim: I'm sorry My babies, We we're just a on very romantic date and things Happened. He proposed me again and we exchanged rings. On our Way, We even signed up documents to register our marriage. I'm very sorry. .  . .

Kevin: Mom How could you?

Kim excepted em' to be little mad but She was shocked to see Em' beyond Pissed.

Hardin: You don't even know about him properly? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU !??

Their mother flinched at his harsh voice. . .

Damien: That's not the Way to talk to your mother !!

Jordy held Damien by his collar.

Jordy: It's All your Fault, How Dare You?

Kim: STOPP IT Y'ALL !! FCKING LEAVE HIM JORDY !!

Kim Pushed him Away. She was hurt by her kid's behaviour but she knew, They're hurt too. She ordered the boys to follow her upstairs, She needed to talk to em'

Damien: Go ahead, Till then I'll have some words with My Princess.

He walked to you ,causing you to be anxious and Scared.

No, No please. Don't qcome any near please !!. You begged your fate to have some mercy on You.

He reached his hand out to grab your hand but Victor Grabbed his wrist, stopping him from even touching.

Victor: You won't come any near to Her Mr Lutherson.

He death glared Damien, Ready To tear his hand apart anytime.
While Damien was amused.

Damien: Why you're acting lpmike I'm a abuser or something?

He laughed like it was some kind of a joke but actually he was laughing at the Guts of the Men to stop him from touching his own property.

Kim: Follow me Victor.

Kevin: We'll be back in a minute Y/n, Just stay Here okay.

The brothers Followed their mother to The office.
You saw em' disappearing Away, leaving you alone with Damien, Luckily Few Servents we're present there.

But Damien doesn't seemed to care about em', Even the Servents Gasped seeing Damien Dragging you upstairs by your elbow.
You didn't even dared to protest.

The Moment He pulled you into a empty room and closed the door behind, You we're Left breathless.
He's definitely Goin' to kill you. !!. Your brain acknowledged.

Damien: Won't You Say anything My princess ?

Y/n: I. . .. I didn't said a-anything to em'. I swear Damien.

Damien: Oh My Darling. I wish I could just Slit your pretty face apart.

He sweetly cooed while cupping your face. Scared was an understatement. You palmed the pendent in your neck as he Left your face and turned his back to you. . . . .

The moment you touched Your pendent you remembered What Damien said yesterday in car.

Y/n: "I'll tell You everything if You found your Pendent ".

Damien was Confused to hear you, He turned around to Look at you, "What The Fcking Hell-". He was cut off by a realisation as His Eyes landed on the pendent.

Y/n: I Brought it back, Now P-Please tell me, Why You took me to Berlin ?

Damien: You think You can question me ? Do you want your Bones broken ?

Y/n: Damien Please, I'll take Your every Bruise, Every Pain , Every Torture You want to give me but Please T-tell me.

Damien: ShutUp Whor-

You kneeled and grabbed his foot, begging him to tell the truth. Because You know There's No way Damien Would take you to Berlin for no reason. You needed to know the Truth.

Y/n: Please,I beg you D-damien, Just tell me What happened and I-I'll be Your slave Just like I Used to be, I promise I won't even shed a tear, I'll take Every Slap quitely-

Damien: Your Grandparents.

Your eyes shot up to his Dark emotionaless eyes, He kicked you Away to free his leg . . . .

Damien: They Died, I heard It was a Bulgury, He choked em' with his hand. Such a Suffocative Death.

Your Whole World Crumbled. You stood up, unable to accept it. Your Grandparents we're your Only Family Left, All those years, You endured all the torture just with the hope to meet em' one Day. while Damien Couldn't stop smirking, He remembered the Day when He choked that Old Couple right in front of you, You couldn't even Do anything because you we're under high Drug influence. His heart Flattered Remembering That Old Couple begging to let you go instead of caring about their life. He covered the The perfect crime and Even shed fake tears at their funeral pretending He just got there with you. He carried you around on wheelchair saying You are Paralysed but actually you we're under High Drug Influence, Temporarily lost All senses to figure out what's happening around, Hence You Don't remember You Even Went to Berlin.

Y/n: No. You're lying!! I-it can't be true. Don't Lie Damien.

Damien: I took You to Berlin at their funeral. Now You know everything okay !

Y/n:W-Why ? Who could do-

"Me, The Damien Lutherson, I did it, That Fcking old Tarts thought, They could Take you Away from me by Filling Custody Request in Court". He thought to himself, He wanted to kill em' again if he could.

Damien: I told You everything, Now Be a Good Whor-

Before He Could complete his sentence, A vase Hit his head, Shattering into air. . . .
He looked down at you with Surprise.

Y/n: How Dare You to do that?

Never,In 38 Years of Life He must have thought This moment will come.
The girl Who never spoke in front of him without shuttering, Slapped him .

Damien was beyond Raged. You started to hit him not caring about anything.
He Grabbed You and Pushed you on floor.

Y/n: LET GOO !! . . . I DON'T CARE ANYMORE IF YOU KILL ME TODAY.  I endured everything just to see Em' once but You took Away My only family from me. You sick Monster!!

You cried, Trying to fight him. He Pinned you on floor and Trapped you under him by Putting his all weight on you.

Damien: I knew You Would react like this but T-This More Than I expected. I like This!!

He Psychotically Giggled Like he was Taunting you, While He manhandled you.

Y/n: Kill me You Monster. . . Before I kill you myself. There's nothing Holding Me back Now.

You almost Screamed when He Brought his Face in the shoulder, Close to your ear.

Damien: Are You sure there's Nothing.?

You freezed all your moment as He Pulled back and looked into your eyes, His Breath fanning against your face.

Damien: You know, They Never Found Your Mother's Body Right?

Y/n: W-hat Do Yo-u Mean ?

Damien:  Your Mother is Alive, My princess. She's Breathing under My mercy.

He said as He gently kissed your cheek. You couldn't even stop him as You we're in great Shock.

Y/n: Don't Lie. !!

He Grabbed Your wrist and Stood up making you stand Up with him.

Damien: You know I Never I lied.

He Took his phone and Showed you a photo.
He just Killed Your Last hope and Now He's Showing you Another Hope.
You we're Beyond Helpless at the same time Happy. You reached your shivering fingers out to the screen that Showed your mom lying on floor while her arms We're Chained but He slipped his phone back into his Pocket.

He Combed his fingers through Your hair and Fixed Your Dress.

Y/n: Let me Meet Her. Please-

Damien: You're never Goin' to see their faces ever Again, You're Goin' Back to your Cage, Right Now. Understood My princess?

He doesn't needed to explain anything, You understood he wants you to leave his House and Go back to your cage in order to See your mother.

Damien: I'll be waiting for you in car.

Blue Smith Brothers POV. . . .

Kim: This Can't Be True ! He's Like a Father To Y/n. Why I would Do something like That?

Kevin: He's just a Jerk, Mom, we saw How Y/n trembles even at the mention of his Name.

Jordy: Mom, He Left Her alone in storms yesterday. You didn't saw The bruises that we saw on her.

Hardin: That Man is killing Her, We need to save her. . . . .She needs to be saved.

Kim: Damien has explained me everything, She's like that because of Her Traumas, She didn't get over her parents Death.

Victor: Do You Think It's true ? Why don't we Ask Y/n, Herself-

Door cracked open, As Everyone head Turned to the direction to see Y/n entering the room.

Kim: Here She is.Come in,my Baby.

You we're surprised when she hugged You.
You thought she would Hate You since because of you , Her sons we're fighting with Her.
You smiled and pulled back from her, You Weren't too Comfortable with psychical touch but She always hugged you and Made you feel like Home.

Y/n: Don't Worry Kim, Nobody is Upset with you And Nothing Happened okay.

They we're surprised to see you smiling but also They noticed that sadness in you.

Jordy: Y/n, Tell Mom everything. It's Goin' to be alright. YOU don't need to be sca-

Y/n: What are you talking about Jordy ?
I-I'm. . . . . I'm Not scared of anyone.

Kim: Y/n, Are You sure? If There's anything Wrong Just Tell me, I'd do anything for you My Baby.

There was this silence when she looked lovingly at Kim. She Turned Her back to us , So We couldn't see her face, while dragging her fingers through Her Black Jet Hair .

Y/n: It's all My Fault Kim. M-My Traumas made me This sick, I'm so M-essed . . . . . Your Sons mistook Damien as a Abuser while H-He was Just helping me o-ut.

Our eyes slightly Widened. It's complete bullshit. There's something definitely Wrong with Her. That Son of a Witch Must have Done something to Her.

Mom went to Her and turned Her around by Her shoulder.

Kim: Look into My eyes and Say It. And Please Do Not lie.

Y/n: Damien.Did.Nothing.Wtong.

She said without shuttering with determination to Prove Damien Did nothing Wrong to Her.
Hardin was quick to grab Y/n's hand and turn her to face us.

Hardin: Why can't you just tell her Truth. Do You Want die in that HellHole!!

She Pulled her hand out of his grip.
She's Obviously in trouble that's why, She's defending him.

Before We could even protest, Victor's Phone Went off. We ignored but again it went off. Victor pulled his phone out to see His One of his Main Man calling him.

Victor: It Better be something Important or else I'll chop off your fcking Head !!

He seemed to be in slight shock.

Kevin: What's wrong Vic ?

Victor: Our 10 shipments. . . We're stolen This evening.

Shit !!
That weapon shipment was for the the Brazilian Mobs, And Now it's Stolen right somewhere in the middle of the sea.

Kim: What? Who Could Dare to that with us.

Hardin: We'll Find it out But Now Y/n-

?!?: Please Come to Headquarters Masters.

He requested and Ended the call. That shipment worth over Billions and trillions, But Here was something that worth More than That.

Kim: You Four,Go To Headquarters Now and Update me about everything.

Kevin: We can't. Right Now -

Y/n: Go Kevin, We can talk when Y'all come back even t-hough There's n-nothing mo-re to talk.

Kim: Yes, Don't Y'all trust Your Mother, I'll keep her with me now Leave !!

We Trust Our Mother than Ourselves but with Damien Here,How can we risk her ?

Suddenly Mom's Phone went off, she answered the phone and went Out to attend.

Victor: What Do You think of Yourself Miss Collins? Why The Hell You didn't Tell Her??

She said nothing. . . . .

Jordy: Y/n, Did Something Happened? Damien threatened You?

Y/n: Let's Talk When You Return.

Something was definitely Wrong. Our Girl was Hiding something from us.

We we're about to speak up but again our Phone off,

Y/n: Y'all need to Go. I'll wait for y'all to come Back.

Hardin: Anything Happened Just Give us a call. No Matter What, We'll be Back in No time okay ?

She Nodded as Yes,But We sensed Hesitation in Her.
Hardin just took a step close to her but she immediately stepped back. Her this small action was making us Somehow Scared.
She's Not Goin' Away from us, Right?

Y/n: Go Now, I'll Be wait Here For y'all.

Kevin: You Promise?

Y/n: I Promise.

And We Had to turn our back to Her as We ran out of the Room passed by Our Mother.
We Need to Get to headquarters quickly, Manage everything and We back to Her.
Just wait Awhile Y/n, We won't leave You alone.
We mentally promised Her.

Author's Pov. . . .

Kim: I hope Everything's under control. You okay Y/n ?

She said as She entered the room back and saw her sons leaving. While You nodded as Yes to question. . .  . .

Y/n: Kim, I'm Goin' back to My House.

She Quickly Saddened at the Thought of You leaving the Mansion. It's been Only a month since You're Here and She's already too attached to you.
You're Like a daughter to Her that she loves as Much as she loves her son.

Kim: Why ? Anything's Wrong? Tell me I'll fix it. . . You don't Need to leave My Baby-

Y/n: I'm Sorry, I- . . . . I just Miss My House, My Mom. Please Kim, I need to Go. . . . Right Now.

Kim: Right Now ? What Do You mean ? Damien-

Y/n: I requested him, *Giggled* Almost Begged him. So He's Ready To Drop me off at Home.

Kim: But How Could I-

You removed the phone from your pocket and Showed to Kim.

Y/n: Your Sons Gave me. I'll call You if I missed you or I want to come to You.

Kim: But Honey, How Can I let you go?

Y/n: Don't Worry about me Kim. I promise I'm Okay. . .and Will be okay.

You gave her a Big smile Before Turning your back to her, You stormed out of the room with Heavy tears in your eyes, You passed by The Servents and even they could Tell, something Was off with you.

Damien: Get In Car ! Are You Goin' to take fcking forever?

He yelled at you as You walked closer to the Damien's car, You two sat At the passenger while Driver started the engine.
But suddenly When the car almost Passed the Main security gate, The car stopped.

Damien: What The hell is Wrong now ?

Driver: Sir, Let me Check.

Driver and Damien, Both Get off the car to check the problem.

Kim and The Blue Smith Brothers, They we're the Most Beautiful chapters of your story. You're Goin' to miss em' so much.
Your eyes Filled with tears as all those Sweet moments replayed in your head.

You looked up from your lap as a cold wind Splashed against your face, All the tears fell from your eyes as Your eyes caught Blue Smith Brothers car, You could see Em' siting in their car as the window was open.

Their car was Goin' far from your sight. You wanted to scream their name but You know You couldn't as They we're on calls, Seemed like They we're really mad and scolding someone on the other side. The moment you gave up , Damien and driver sat back Inside and the car started to Drive away.

"Stop it Y/n, You can't Drag em' in Your mess very time" You scolded your self. "But I don't want to be Away from em' ". You cried. "I'm sorry I lied to y'all".

Not Just two cars Drove Away in opposite directions.
Blue Smith Brothers felt a sudden pain in their heart, They felt this heart sinking feeling. Totally anware of Damien's Vicious Planning.

After 2 Hours, Blue Smith Brothers we're back to mansion, They Found Out Some Group has killed all their people on Ships and Stole the Shipment. They Talked to their client and investors and make em' understand everything. They finished Their work as soon as it was possible.

They're car entered the mansion and they Practically ran inside the Mansion.
They found Kim in livin' Hall Doin' her file work. We looked around but Didn't Found Y/n or Damien.

Victor: Where's Y/n , Mom?

Kim: She went back to her House because She Missed her Mom And Damien also went to drop her off There.

Their skin prickled To hear That.
The atmosphere suddenly turned too quite and stilled, Everyone out there we're unaware that their Girl has been scratched Away from em'.
The girl Who was laughing with em' just few hours ago. The girl who could be in life-threatening situation since she's With the Devil himself Damien.

"She's Gone. . . . . She broked Her Promise".

Meanwhile At Y/n's House.

You we're pushed harshly in your room by None other than Damien's Guard. His Name was Lee, Most trusted by Damien but Actually He's Was the Most Disgusting person After Damien.
Whenever Damien leaves You Alone, He would try to Touch you or Take advantage of you. Since Damien had to get back to Blue Smith Mansion, He Secured the House by Placing many Guards there.

Lee: I Thought I'm Never gonna see you again but Here You are, I missed you my toy.

He Mockingly laughed at you and walked out of the room before locking the door from the outside, So You don't run Away.

Y/n: Fcking Hell.

You said without any Emotions, You Saddened remembering Maddison, She teached you so many Weird things but it was nice to be with her and Marcus. Also The Hunter brothers.

You Suddenly remembered something,You went to your Nightstand And took out a photo. You broke into tears as you hugged the photo.

Y/n: Did You know dad, Mom is alive. I'm Not left alone. . . . she's Alive!.

You're beyond Happy that Your Mother was alive but Then You cried harder remembering Your Grandparents are not anymore. Not that but Also, They we're murdered.

Y/n: I don't know Dad,What am supposed to do Now? I can't forget He wants to ruin Kim's life Just like she did to Mom.

You cried As Much as you Wanted but Then You hears a strange noise from the Window. You turned to the window and Saw a Shadow.
You we're already too scared because of Damien and Pervert Lee.so you Grabbed a vase from the Wardrobe table and Went to the window, There's was definitely someone who was trying to sneak into you room', Unfortunately, He Opened the Window And was about to Enter the room. In nervousness, You swung the vase to hit the person but Luckily He grabbed your wrist in air.

?!?: Are You Trying to Kill me or something ?

You we're surprised to see the man entering your Room, Those Blue eyes and His Golden locks shining in Moonlight.

Y/n: K-Kevin? How ? Why ? W-hat you Doin' Here?

Kevin: You liar, You thought we'll let you go that easily ?

Y/n: You should Leave Kevin. It's Not Safe Here.

Kevin: WHY-

Before the Guards, Who we're standing out of your room could hear You, You took his hand and went to the balcony, Thankfully none of the Guards could see there.

Kevin looked down at your holding his, You Noticed him as You immediately let go of his hand. He looked at you like He was hurt.

Y/n: Kevin, I'm sorry-

Kevin: Don't Apologise, I feel Very Sad Y/n, Can You Hug me ?

He looked like He could almost Cry, He took a mini hesitant step towards you.

Kevin: For God Sake, Don't Make me Beg Y/n.

You nodded as No. Before You could say anything, He Grabbed Your wrist and pulled you against his body , Securing you between his arm. You tried to pull Away from him, But Your energy was nothing compared to him.

Kevin: Do You even fcking Know, How I felt when we heard He took you away ? We immediately Drove Here just to take you back to Mansion.

You looked up at him.

Y/n: We ? Your Brothers are also Here?

Kevin: They're waiting In the car.

You wondered How They Only sensed Kevin alone like He Alone could take care of All the Guards Here.
Unnoticed by You, There was a Gun tugged In the back of his Waist.

You Pushed him Away.

Y/n: It's My Decision Kevin, I wanted to come back Here.

Kevin:*Giggled*. . . That's why You're eyes are so puffy. Great To know, Now Get your a$$ with me .

He stormed towards the Door, You bolted after him to stop.
You took his hand before He placed it on Door knob.

Y/n: Don't. Why Can't You understand Kevin, I Have my own reason,Please.

Kevin: Are You telling me To Leave you Here Alone? Let me tell you Y/n Collins, No way in Hell that's Goin' to happen.

He warned you.

Y/n: Just Go Kevin, I Beg You-

You fell on your knees, Before You could join your hands to beg him He immediately stopped you by holding your hand.

Kevin: What You're Doin' You Idiot? Get up !!

Y/n: N-No Kevin, Please Leave.

Kevin's Heart Sinked to you begging him to Leave. He took his phone out and called his brothers.

Kevin: I'm Coming Back ,Alone.

He hanged up the call as He looked down at you. He bend down a little and Wipped Your tear with his thumb.

Kevin: Don't Think for a Second, That We are Goin' to leave you Here. Not Now but Tommorow You'll come Back to The Mansion.

He went towards the Balcony where He came from , You went after him to stop but He started to climb down before Taking a last look at You.

Y/n: It Hurts like Hell to Push you Away like that But I have to.

You locked your balcony before Heading towards your Bed.

Next Day, You Woke up before Changing into fresh White dress. You looked in the mirror and noticed your Black Dye was fading, revealing your White Hair.

Lee: Goodness Y/n, I missed This presence of yours.

You saw his reflection through the mirror as He was standing right behind you.
You Tried to leave the room but He Blocked your Way.

Lee: You can't escape Damien and He won't let any other guy Enter your life, You'll just die alone.

Y/n: Let Go !

You protested as He Grabbed Your wrist. You pushed his hand away, You Tried to walk Away but. . . . .

Lee: Gosh. . . Just a Chance Y/n, I'll make you a Women. Would Take You To heaven.

You Cried as He placed his hand on your shoulder and dragged it down and stopped at side of your Ass.

Lee: Wish I could take you right now, Righ here but The car is waiting for you Downstairs.

You stepped Away from him and looked at him with Confusion.

Lee: Damien ordered to Drop you at your campus. I was also shocked, But then He Said It's Goin' to be Your last day There and I'm Goin' to be around you all the Time.

He disgustingly Smirked at you and made your skin almost crawl at the Thought of him around You.

Chris POV. . . . .

I walked Towards my class with Two minions while The Boys and girl eyeing me up and down. You know it's Not Easy to live up the life They're dreaming.

I'm Rich, Hot and everything they're not. Ain't I perfect? Perfect to be with Blue Smith Brothers. I know they don't love me, But I love em' enough for all of us. I Will make em' love me and then I'll be their Queen.

Minion 1: Isn't that Fcking B*tch Y/n ?

My smile faded and I stopped at My track. There she was, Y/n Fcking Collins.

Chris: Fck My Luck.

She passed by while I'm Starin' daggers at her .
The audacity of this B*tch !!

Before She could walk away I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the Empty Storage room. It was weird, She wasn't evening Stopping me at all.

Minion 2: Look at Her, Trying to be brave in front of us, Chris !

Chris: You cursed me in front of the fcking campus. You Thaught I'd let you go ?

We Surrounded Her but there was no fear in her eyes, It was frustrating me more. I signalled My Minions and They Snatched her bag and threw it Away. I pushed her at ground. I heard Her mumbling something.

Chris: What did you said?

Y/n: I said Does it make You feel good when You torture someone, Does it satisfy you to see me in pain?

Chris: What The hell?

I kicked her stomach and started to beat Her up, It was only fueling my anger More.  I knew if I didn't stopped, I might End up killing Her.

Chris: Rot here B*tch !

There so Yet No emotions in Her face until We walked out and locked the door. I Giggled hearing her desperately banging on door, Pleading me to open it.

Chris: Ohh My, Where's the brave y/n Now, Seems Like I got your weakness.

Ace's POV. . ..

It's been almost a week since I've seen Her, I sat on the desk and growled in Frustration, Luckily there was no one in staff room.

I can Have her anytime I want but The Fact, Few Days Ago My Grandfather Warned me to stay Away from Blue Smith family and Y/n Had Me in dilemma. He Said that girl belongs to Blue Smith's and I can't have distraction right now but I just can't take off her from my mind.

Ace: He was right, She's Just a Distraction. What if she's trying use in her family's favour. No way !!

I walked out of the office to have cigarate to relif some stress. But suddenly I stopped at my track as I heard a Low Whimpering Voice and It was coming from the Storage room.

Author's Pov. . . .

As The Darkness Consumed your sight, You saw that blue butterfly again, You stopped banging on door and saw the butterfly Disappearing into darkness.

Your Whole Body fell Cold And Your legs paralyzed as You saw That Horrible Women From Your nightmares, Sitting there in a corner Her Back facing you.

Y/n: Noo. . . please. . .let me go-

You fell on ground and Hugged your knees, Begging her to disappear from your sight. You couldn't Move Your Body because of fear, It Felt like you're Paralysed.

You buried your face Into your knees and wishing anyone to appear and take you out of There.

Totally unaware of Ace entering the room. Ace was Surprised to see you Sitting on ground Mumbling something Nonstop while crying.

He almost ran to you but He Thought He had to stay strong and behave like he would to any other girl. He didn't wanted to treat you Like you're special even if you are, to him.

He clenched his Fist and went to you before Calling Your Name.

Y

ou looked up to see Ace standing there. He was standing just right in front of you but You couldn't even stand.

Ace: What's Wrong ?

Y/n: I-. . . I Can't, She's scaring me.

He looked around but there was absolutely no one. What if She's lying to him, Just to make him fall in the trap of her innocence.

Y/n: Pl-Ple-se , Help me.

Ace: If You're really in trouble, I'll call your Friends.

You immediately Grabbed his hand as he took a step to walk away.

Y/n: Please Don't Go. Don't Leave me alone Please.

Ace closed his eyes, He didn't wanted to be weak for someone like you. His heart was Sinking to see you crying like that but He Needed to make hard dicisions.
He pulled his hand out of your Grip.

Y/n: Please Don't Leave. I'm s-scared. I beg you To Stay Mr Jacobs please!!

You begged like your life was depending on it But He walked out with Heavy Heart.
For The first time, Ace Had This painfull feeling in his Heart.

Meanwhile, Chris saw everything With her eyes,Raged thinking You we're trying To seduce Mr Jacobs like You seduced Blue Smith Brothers. Luckily Marcus and Maddison Saw Chris leaving In hurry passed by the storage room, They Heard Your whimpers as They Ran into the room.

Marcus: Y/n ??

Suddenly,You passed out in Maddison's arms while Your Body shaking uncontrollably.

Maddison: Go , Bring Water for Her. Calm Down Y/n.

Marcus ran to the Cafeteria to bring a water bottle, In Hurry, He bumped into Blue Smith Brothers Who came there as Their guards informed em' about Y/n attending College. THE Brothers sensed something was off because of Marcus's Distressed Facial figure.

Hardin: What's Wrong? Where's Y/n ?

He didn't replied as He looked down.

Jordy: Fcking Tell Us !!

Marcus: She Passed Out, I don't know. . . She's shivering in Old Storage room at 1st floor .

As The Brothers heard it, They bolted to the First Floor, As They already Knew where that room was.

Victor: Fck !! Y/NN !

He immediately took you from Maddison's Arms .
The Blue Smith Brothers we're feeling so helpless and disheartened to See you like that.

Meanwhile, Ace who was walking Away, while Holding Back his Tears stopped at his track.

"Y/n: Please Don't Leave. I'm s-scared. I beg you To Stay Mr Jacobs please!!"

Her Voice kept replaying in his head. He didn't wanted to walk away from her.

Ace: She was scared, She begged me. . . . No way That could be Fake. Noo-

He left his all thoughts and Ran back to the storage room. Struggling to breath, He stopped at the door frame only to see her in The Blue Smith Brother's arms.  While Maddison sprinkling water on her face.

"I was Late, too late" I said to myself as I saw Hardin picking Her Shivering Body in bridal, They passed by me, and For a Moment, I saw Her, Shivering, Sweating and Whimpering like she's in pain.

I reached my hand out towards her but It was late. It's My fault.

Kim's POV. . . . .

I smiled as My Documentary Husband Opened the Car door for me. I walked out and He Went to carry all the shopping bags. He dropped me at home as He had to leave for a meeting.

Damien: I'll Go and Keep these bags inside okay My Love.

I saw him walking inside the Mansion, I was about to leave but then I noticed His Phone in Car.

Kim: Gosh, How Can he forget his phone?

I Opened the Car and took his phone before Giving the car keys to the Guard to park.
His phone suddenly lightened up indicating he got a new Message and Something caught my eyes and it was the wallpaper.

It was Y/n's Photo where she wasn't smiling at all but Just A emotionless face, It Was too cold to look at the picture. But then my eyes landed on the message.

Unknown:
Job Done, Transfer the Money. The shipm-

Before I could read more, The phone was snatched away from me.

Damien: That's rude My love.

He was dead serious and His Eyes we're Scary.

Kim: *Giggles*. . . Gosh What's with you? You're scaring me.

I said before walking inside the House.

To be continued. . . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 79 18
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
39.4K 1.3K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
142K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
92.6K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...