Falling for a Star (Complete)

By ShellyWritesBooks

I had never paid much attention to celebrity gossip or what was going on in Hollywood because that was so far... More

Chapter 1 - How it all started
Chapter 2 - Campus Perk
Chapter 3 - Arriving in L.A.
Chapter 4 - Meeting Dylan Chase
Chapter 5 - Speaking my Mind
Chapter 6 - Confusion
Chapter 7 - The Concierge
Chapter 8 - Shopping on Rodeo Drive
Chapter 9 - Having a Laugh
Chapter 10 - Pool Party
Chapter 11 - Chicken Fight
Chapter 12 - Movie Premiere
Chapter 13 - Movie Premiere Continued
Chapter 14 - After Party
Chapter 15 - A Serious Talk
Chapter 16 - Crush
Chapter 17 - Brenley's Day
Chapter 18 - Talking for Hours
Chapter 19 - Coming together
Chapter 20 - Our First Time
Chapter 21 - Our First Time - Continued
Chapter 22 - Movie Set
Chapter 23 - The Long Break
Chapter 24 - The Letter
Chapter 25 - Back Home
Chapter 26 - Moving On
Chapter 27 - Reaching Out
Chapter 28 - Surprise Visitor
Chapter 29 - The Secret's Out
Chapter 30 - Important Conversations
Chapter 32 - Graduation
Chapter 33 - Buying a House
Chapter 34 - A Solution is Found
Chapter 35 - Epilogue

Chapter 31 - Heartbreak

815 28 0
By ShellyWritesBooks

**** Brenley's Point of View ****

The next day I looked outside my front window at noon and there were several news vans parked across the street. They had camped out there all night, just hoping to catch a glimpse of me or Dylan.

When he pulled up, I rushed outside so he wouldn't have to get out of the car, with my hoodie pulled up over my head and a big pair of dark sunglasses on. They shouted questions at me and snapped pictures as I rushed across the yard and slipped into his passenger seat.

As he started driving down the road, I took off the sunglasses and pulled my hoodie down, letting out an exhale.

"This is crazy. I feel like I'm living in some kind of alternate universe. There's no way this is my life," I sighed, shaking my head.

He looked over and slipped his hand into mine, giving me a smile as he gripped the top of the steering wheel with his other hand.

"I know how you feel. When I first became famous it was overwhelming for a while, until I got used to it."

I nodded, but I wasn't sure if I would ever get used to it.

"So where are we going?"

"I figured we could go back to my hotel room and talk. That's the only place where we'll have any privacy."

I was kind of nervous about being in his hotel room with him alone because I wasn't sure if I could stay strong and resist him. Honestly, I wasn't sure if I even wanted to. For the last couple months I had been fantasizing about sleeping with him again and my body longed for him, more than I cared to admit.

He looked over into my eyes, giving me a smile before looking back at the road as he took an exit, heading downtown. He pulled into the parking garage of his hotel and parked in a spot, shutting the engine off before slipping on a baseball hat and sunglasses.

"I think we lost the paparazzi and no one knows I'm staying at this hotel because I checked in under a fake name. Hopefully no one will bother us," he said before getting out.

I slipped my sunglasses back on and pulled up my hoodie as he came around and opened my door, slipping his hand into mine and helping me out.

He held my hand, leading the way across the parking garage and into the deserted hotel lobby through a revolving door, where the person behind the desk greeted us and he just gave them a head nod. We walked in silence towards the elevator with our heads down, and in that moment I understood what he meant about fame being isolating and lonely. It felt like we were having to hide away from the world. What a miserable way to have to live.

I suddenly understood why celebrities made their houses so enormous and filled them with bowling alleys, movie theaters, basketball courts, ice skating rinks and swimming pools. They made sure they had everything they needed at home so they'd never have to leave their house. Their homes were their oasis away from the outside world, the only safe place where they could feel completely relaxed.

We rode a glass elevator that was overlooking a large atrium up to the top floor and went to the very end of the hall where his suite was. When we got inside, he shut and locked the door behind us and threw his baseball hat and sunglasses down onto the table and let out an exhale. I took my hoodie and sunglasses off too, standing there in my black spaghetti strap tank top and jeans, looking around at the fancy room.

I turned back around and to my surprise he was standing right in front of me, so close I could smell his cologne and my heart started to beat faster.

I slowly lifted my eyes to look up into his and my stomach tied up into knots as I swallowed hard. I wanted to tell him that we were supposed to be there to talk, but in that moment my brain completely shut off.

He looked down into my eyes as he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me against him, leaning down slowly while I held my breath, before pressing his lips softly to mine. I closed my eyes, melting into his kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

His kiss was soft and slow at first but then I felt his hardness growing against me right before he turned his head to the side and pushed his tongue past my lips, massaging it against mine and kissing me so deep my insides fluttered and started to ache for him. He covered my mouth completely with his, setting off an avalanche of feelings as the memory of our first time together came flooding back to me.

I ran my hands over his chest, feeling his strong, firm muscles through his shirt beneath my fingertips. I wanted to see it so I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up and over his head, feeling my stomach do a flip when I saw the tanned ripples of his six pack, and his strong, broad shoulders and biceps.

My eyes trailed over his sculpted body as I thought about how absolutely perfect he was, so perfect he almost didn't seem real. It felt as if I had dreamt him up and I would wake up any minute, but I was extremely thankful that he was real, and standing right there in front of me.

He leaned down and kissed me again as he grabbed hold of the bottom of my tank top and pulled it up over my head, tossing it to the floor. As he walked me backwards towards the bed, he unhooked the back of my bra and slipped the straps down my arms, dropping it right before he laid me down onto the mattress.

He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans before pulling them down my legs and slipping my feet out of them, leaving me laying there in only a pair of lacy, white silk underwear. I was breathing heavy as I looked at him, standing over me next to the bed, my heart pounding with anticipation and adrenaline.

A nagging voice in the back of my mind was telling me that us sleeping together again was a bad idea because I ran the risk of getting too attached, but my body needed him too much to listen to it.

I laid there watching as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, leaving him standing there in a pair of navy blue boxer briefs that were tight enough to show his strong thigh muscles and a large bulge between his legs. Seeing that made the spot between my own legs feel achy as I yearned to have his long, hard length buried deep inside me again. The anticipation and desire that was burning in my core was almost more than I could bear.

"Dylan, I want you so freakin' bad right now," I panted breathlessly. "Please hurry."

He pulled his boxer briefs down, revealing his long, hard erection that was standing straight up in the air. It took him a minute to pull the condom out of his wallet and rip it open with his teeth before he finally rolled it down onto his hard length.

He came over to the bed and I expected him to climb on top of me, but instead he gripped my panties on each side and slid them off before spreading my legs wide in front of him. Without hesitating, he leaned down and buried his face between them, making me gasp as his tongue massaged against my clit and I gripped onto a handful of his hair.

He sucked on the nub as he slid two fingers deep inside me and started pumping them in and out. It felt so good that I threw my head back and squeezed my eyes shut, crying out. It felt amazing and overwhelming at the same time and it wasn't long before I felt my orgasm approaching.

My stomach muscles clenched up and my body trembled as my insides exploded, sending electricity over my skin and leaving me panting against the pillow with the spot between my legs throbbing.

As I laid there trying to catch my breath, he crawled forward and hovered over me, looking down into my eyes as he gripped onto his hard length and rubbed it up and down against my folds, positioning it at my entrance and slowly pushing his way inside.

I sucked air in and closed my eyes, letting out another moan as he slid in further, stretching out my insides as he gradually went deeper, until eventually, his hard shaft was buried deep inside me.

He reached down, rubbing against my clit in circles as he started moving in and out, muffling my moan as his mouth covered mine. He pulled back and looked down into my eyes as he started thrusting harder and faster, making me thankful that it was an expensive hotel and the headboard was secured to the wall. We would have been getting a lot of complaints if it hadn't been.

"Dylan!" I cried out, panting and breathless.

He leaned in and covered my mouth with his again, kissing me possessively as he drove into me over and over and I could feel his heart pounding against my bare chest and the warmth of his skin on mine. With our bodies pressed together, it felt like we became one.

An amazing feeling of euphoria started building up again until I felt like I was about to explode and then my stomach muscles clenched up tight and my body trembled with another orgasm, but this one was even stronger. The explosion in my core washed over me like a tidal wave, sending electricity through every cell in my body, making me tingle from head to toe. It was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced and I shivered from an aftershock, my heart pounding against my chest, with the spot between my legs now throbbing and soaking wet.

I collapsed against the pillow and laid there panting, trying to catch my breath.

He hovered over me and looked down into my eyes as he whispered, "Did you like that?"

I smiled as I nodded my head and said, "Yeah," breathlessly.

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you next."

I looked up into his eyes, still trying to catch my breath. I had never talked dirty to anyone before, but seeing the hunger in his eyes made me want to give him what he wanted, so I decided to play along.

"Dylan, I want you," I said in a seductive, slow and breathy voice, "to take your hard, throbbing cock and drive it into my wet pussy over and over again, so hard that I scream loud enough to wake up this entire hotel."

Desire flashed across his eyes and he smirked. "Wow. I didn't know your sweet, innocent mouth could say words like that Princess."

I laughed. "Didn't I already prove to you in California that this mouth of mine isn't so innocent?"

"Hmmm. This is true," he smirked, looking down at my lips and then back up into my eyes.

He leaned down and covered my mouth with his and started moving in and out, slowly speeding up until he was thrusting up into me hard, making me bite my bottom lip. He reached down between us, rubbing between my legs as he drove up into me.

"That feels amazing," I panted, gripping onto the sheets as he rubbed faster against my clit and slammed up into me over and over, making me cry out. 

"I missed this so much," I panted.

"Me too," he said breathlessly, giving me a flirty smile.

He lifted one of my legs and put it over his opposite shoulder, rolling me onto my side as he straddled my bottom leg between his, and started slamming into me sideways. I squeezed my eyes shut tight and cried out.

He gripped onto my shoulder for leverage to drive himself in even harder and the feeling was so overwhelming I screamed, "Dylan!" and that just made him go even harder.

Then he rolled me over onto my stomach so I was laying face down and lifted my hips off the bed, positioning himself at my entrance and then gripping my hips tight, driving into me from behind with a hard thrust that made me cry out again desperately.

He reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling back on it as he rammed into me over and over again, making my head tilt back and my mouth fall open, making it harder to hold in my moans and be quiet. I gripped the headboard and squeezed my eyes shut, crying out. It felt so good I couldn't hold back.

"You're being too loud baby," he said breathlessly.

"I can't help it. You feel too good to be quiet," I panted.

"Are you talking back?" he asked, smacking my ass cheek hard and then giving it a tight squeeze. "Maybe I need to fill that pretty little mouth of yours up with something to keep you quiet."

That made my insides flutter.

"You have no idea what it does to me when you talk like that," I moaned. "I love it."

That made him go even harder, grabbing the headboard and thrusting faster and deeper into me, over and over, making me scream out his name. He was an animal and he lasted so long I thought he was never going to get tired, but I wasn't complaining. I could've gone all night.

Finally he thrust into me really hard, gripping my hips and driving himself in as deep as he could go, holding it there as his body shuddered a few times with his release. He pulled out and collapsed over onto the bed panting and I laid there beside him panting too with my heart feeling like it was going to beat out of my chest. We laid there catching our breath with big smiles on our faces.

Sex had never made me feel so fulfilled and satisfied before.

"That was amazing," I said breathlessly.

He turned on his side and slid a hand onto my bare stomach, looking at me with a smile.

"Yeah it was. It was perfect," he whispered, leaning in and giving me a soft peck on the lips before we both finally got up and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up and take a shower.

Afterwards we snuggled in bed naked, watching TV until we both fell asleep and took a nap. I woke up first, opening my eyes and studying his handsome face as he lay there next to me, looking so peaceful. The sheet was draped over his hips, leaving his chest and abs exposed.

He started to stir and then blinked open his eyes, looking around before his gaze settled onto me. A smile appeared on his face and he whispered, "Hi."

I smiled back, whispering, "Hi."

"So, do you want to go out to dinner or stay in and order room service?" he finally asked after a few seconds of silence.

My smile slowly faded away before I let out an exhale.

"We should probably have that talk first before we do anything. You remember? The whole reason we came to your hotel in the first place, was so we could have privacy to talk."

He searched my eyes for a few seconds before asking, "What do you want to talk about?"

"Dylan," I said softly. "What do you want out of this? Is this just some fling to you? Or do you want something serious?"

That question seemed to catch him off guard because he looked surprised by it. "I thought I had made my intentions pretty clear in California, but obviously not if you're still questioning them."

I waited for him to continue.

"Of course I want something serious," he said, reaching out and laying a hand on my bare arm and rubbing it. "When I said I loved you in my song, I meant that Bren. That's not something I just go around saying to people. The truth is, I've never loved somebody this much before," he said, taking a deep breath in and letting it out.

I laid there thinking about that and I realized I felt the same way and that meant we were both going to end up getting really hurt.

"Will you please say something?" he said quietly. "Your silence is killing me here."

I finally looked back into his eyes, thinking.

"I love you too," I whispered, letting out an exhale. "but the thought of being with you really scares me Dylan."

"Because of the paparazzi?" he asked, scrunching his eyebrows.

I shook my head. "No, because I don't want to get my heart broken. You constantly have beautiful women throwing themselves at you, not to mention the fact that you have to shoot naked sex scenes with these hot, famous actresses because it's part of your job. I honestly can't handle that. I don't know how anybody could."

"Those scenes aren't real you know?" he said, scrunching his eyebrows in confusion. "When you're watching the movie, it may look all sexy and romantic, but the truth is, it's all choreographed and robotic. One single kiss gets shot from four or five different angles and gets stopped a hundred different times with the director telling us where to put our hand or how to angle our heads. Plus we're not even actually naked. I wear a flesh-colored sleeve over my private parts. Trust me, it's really not what you think it is."

I thought about what he was saying and said, "Even still, I don't want the man I love kissing and getting practically naked with another woman. I'm not a jealous, controlling person, but I can't deal with that, whether it's for your work or not."

He laid there thinking and said, "I don't know what you expect me to do?"

I rolled onto my back and let out a sigh, looking up at the ceiling.

"Forget it. We know this isn't gonna work out between us anyway, so I don't know why we're even talking about this. It doesn't matter."

He looked taken aback and asked, "What do you mean it doesn't matter?"

"It doesn't matter because we know we're going to have to end things eventually," I said quietly. "The more time we spend together, the harder it's going to be on me when that time comes. Maybe it would be better if we just end this now."

"Or maybe we don't have to end things," he whispered, laying hand on mine and looking into my eyes. "Maybe we could just stay together."

"How?" I asked, searching his eyes. "How could we make it work Dylan, when your job is in L.A., but I want to raise a family here in Iowa, close to my Dad and my friends?" I asked, letting out an exhale. We both laid there in silence for a minute before I said quietly, "And at this point in my life, I don't want a fling or to be someone's booty call when he flies into town in between movies. I want a real relationship, with someone I could have a future with. Why would we want to start something we know we can't finish? We would both just end up getting really hurt and heartbroken in the end."

I sighed and said, "It's really hard for me to say this because I'm in love with you Dylan and I want to be with you more than anything, but I think it would be better if we stopped seeing each other."

He laid there like he was still processing my words.

"Sorry. I don't know what to say. I feel numb right now," he said, sitting up and reaching for his boxer briefs. He stood up and pulled them on and I got up and started getting dressed too in silence. When we were both dressed he said, "I'll take you home."

We drove across town in a tense, awkward silence, neither of us sure what to say.

When he pulled up in front of my house, he hung his head and let out an exhale.

"I thought for sure this time was going to be different than the last time you rejected me. We've been talking for months and we had grown really close, and when you kissed me after I sang you that song, I could feel how much you loved me too. Apparently love wasn't enough.

"I'm sorry," she whispered with a sniffle. "I really wish the circumstances were different for us Dylan. I think we could've been really great together."

"It's alright," I shrugged, letting out the breath I had been holding in and shaking my head. "It's nobody's fault. Sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them to."

"Yeah," she nodded, looking sad.

I sat there staring at the cell phone in my hands, feeling numb. That wasn't how I had expected that conversation to go at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11M 133K 15
They met on a vacation in Hawaii. She was there to try and heal her broken heart while he was trying to escape his fame. For four days they played th...
7K 389 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
505K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
552K 18.8K 75
**TWICE FEATURED ON THE WATTPAD EDITORS CHOICE LIST** **Romance Category WINNER-Community Hub Awards** Have you ever felt your heart beat so fast, th...