π™‹π˜Όπ™Žπ™Žπ™„π™Šπ™‰π˜Όπ™π™€ π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€

By CKDRAMALOVER5

Kim Taehyung, a bad boy and rich boy of the university and he fell in love with Jungkook in the party when he... More

꧁ Part 1/20 ❀️ ꧂
꧁ Part 2/20 ❀️꧂
꧁ Part 3/20 ❀️꧂
꧁ Part 4/20 ❀️꧂
꧁ Part 5/20 ❀️꧂
꧁ Part 6/20 ❀️꧂
꧁ Part 7/20 ❀️꧂
꧁ Part 8/20 ❀️꧂
꧁ Part 9/20 ❀️꧂
꧁ Part 10/20 ❀️꧂
꧁ Part 11/20 ❀️꧂
꧁ Part 13/20 ❀️꧂
꧁ Part 14/20 ❀️꧂
꧁ Part 15/20 ❀️꧂
꧁ Part 16/20 β™₯️꧂
꧁ Part 17/20 β™₯️꧂
꧁ Part 18/20 β™₯️꧂
꧁ Part 19/20 β™₯️꧂
꧁ Part 20/20 β™₯️꧂

꧁ Part 12/20 ❀️꧂

30 1 0
By CKDRAMALOVER5

Please ignore my mistake ) :-

___________________________________________

Recap :-

Namjoon - After listening to you, it seems that there was no fault of both of you in this, the worst that was supposed to happen has already happened now both of you think about your future and what to do next because there is no use in thinking about old things ( he said to him and Jungkook looked at him with sad face )

===============

Jungkook - But all this happened because of me, if I had known that something like this would have happened, I would have never left him, he threatened me that he would harm him and his family so I went back home but I had no idea that they would do something like this even after I returned home ( he said to him and everyone sighed heavily )

Jin - Joonie is right, there is no use in remembering the past, both of you should think ahead in your life because Taehyung needs you in his life to move on from his horrible past, we don't know how and how much your family tortured him but when we found him, his condition was very bad we didn't think he would be able to survive ( he replied to him and Jungkook heart hurt badly after hearing this and tears started flowing from his doe eyes )

Jungkook - But I don't know what he wants to do, I was trying to find him for so many years and wanted to clear all the things but could not find anything about him and now that I have found him, I'm not able to understand what to do after seeing his situation, hyung he won't reject me, right ( he asked to them and they looked at him with confused face )

Jimin - Your family has tortured him for a year and planned to kill his parents and you left him without informing him, so what do you think he will do because he is doing everything for you but you didn't support him and didn't even wait for him and took the decision on your own, he was so worried about you and trying to handle everything alone and you just let it all go ( he replied to him and Jungkook looked down with guilty face )

Yoongi - We will need you to heal him completely and you both can start over again so there is no need to think about past mistakes and all this nonsense, you try talking to him, maybe everything will become normal ( he said to him and Jungkook looked at him with sad face )

Jungkook - I will try to talk to him but I don't know how he will react and whether he will forgive me or not ( he replied to him and everyone looked at him with petty eyes )

Namjoon - You don't need to be so negative about what will happen next, just try, maybe everything will be fine as before, and so much has happened to him then it is justifiable for him to be angry, you just try to convince him ( he said to him and Jungkook nodded his head and looked at Jimin with guilty face )

Jungkook - Hyung I know whatever happened to him happened because of me and I know you are very angry with me about this but please forgive me I didn't know that something like this was going to happen otherwise I would have never gone ( he said to him and Jimin looked at him with heavy sigh )

Jimin - You don't need to apologise, everything is clear now, it was not your fault but you shouldn't have gone like this without telling him, but I am not angry with you, if because of you he gets better like before then I will support you in everything, just make my friend the way he was years ago, I long to see him like before ( he said to him and Jungkook nodded his with happy tears )

Jin - Tae didn't have dinner and went to sleep, but I ask you to have dinner quickly and go to your room to sleep as it is very late ( he said to them and they had their dinner with happy heart that Taehyung will be fine now and went towards their respective bedrooms to sleep and Jungkook went to his bedroom, he badly wanted to see his boyfriend but he didn't want to disturb his sleep so he slept while thinking about his future )

===============

Next Morning :-

Taehyung was sleeping comfortably in his room when his alarm started ringing and because of it his sleep was interrupted so he rubbed his eyes slowly and sat on the bed then opened his eyes fully and looked around the room to find someone but he didn't see anyone in the room except himself and it seemed to him as if he had dreamed yesterday about him because he couldn't understand how he came here to his room and slept.

He put pressure on his brain and started remembering what had happened yesterday and then he realized that yesterday he had gone downstairs for dinner with everyone and then he saw Jungkook there and after that he had a panic attack but after that he didn't remember anything and his head was also aching very badly, he was feeling very heavy inside his heart.

He held his head in his hands and started wondering where Jungkook had gone after that, whether he was in this house or had he seen some dream because he had been waiting to meet him for so many years, he had to ask him a lot of questions but he was unable to understand anything and then he heard the sound of the door opening and saw that his best friend was coming inside his bedroom.

Jimin - Good morning Tae, how you are feeling right now, do you remember today you have to go to the doctor, you have an appointment ( he asked to him while coming towards him )

Taehyung - I remember I have an appointment with the doctor today but what happened yesterday and where is Jungkook, what happened, did he really come here or did I dream about him ( he asked to him back with desperate face and Jimin sighed heavily )

Jimin - Tae first you go and freshen up then get ready to go, after that we will talk about this ( he replied to him and Taehyung shook his head and Jimin hold his shoulder softly )

Taehyung - First tell me what happened here yesterday and whether he really came here or it was my illusion ( he asked to him and Jimin looked at him with worried face )

Jimin - First you calm down I will tell you everything but before that you will have to go to the hospital trust me I will tell you everything after coming back ( he said to him and Taehyung nodded his head and went to freshen up and Jimin was waiting for him to get ready and then they left from there to his doctor )

Other Side :-

Jungkook woke up from his sleep and looked around the room and sighed heavily then sat on the bed with sad face and thought about Taehyung, he didn't understand how to talk to him because it had been a long time that he neither met him nor talked to him, he was feeling a bit strange but he had decided that he was not going to leave him and go anywhere, no matter what happened.

How much he tried to find him all these years but he was nowhere to be found and when suddenly now he has found his boyfriend, he can't leave him again, he shouldn't have done this in the first place, he was doing everything for him so he should have told him what was going on behind the scenes and how his father threatened him to come back home.

He had decided that he would talk to Taehyung first and clear everything because he didn't want any misunderstanding between them, and yesterday when he saw him in such a condition, he couldn't bear it at all, only he knew how much his heart was hurting, because he was not the same person as before and it was clear to see how much he had changed over such a period of time.

He was just praying in his mind that whatever happened next would be all good because he didn't want to lose him again and he was determined to make things work between them no matter what and whatever he did or whatever his family did to him, he will definitely apologize for it, he didn't want his boyfriend to remain angry for long and wanted to improve their relationship as soon as possible.

He took deep breath and get up from the bed and went inside the bathroom to freshen up then he took shower to relax himself and came back in the room and wore a beautiful dress to impress his boyfriend again because he is going in front of him after so many years and he wanted to look good in front of his boyfriend and he did little bit make up and went downstairs to meet everyone.

Jungkook went downstairs and saw that Hobi and Namjoon, Yoongi were in the living room talking about something then Jin and Yoonji were cooking something in the kitchen, he looked around for Taehyung but he didn't find him and pouted sadly then he went towards kitchen and thought to help them in some work.

Jungkook - Good morning hyung and Noona ( he wished them morning and both looked at him with surprise face )

Jin/Yoonji - Good morning Kook ( they wished him back in unison and Jungkook smiled at them )

Jin - But what are you doing in the kitchen so early in the morning, did you have any work or do you need something ( he asked to him and Jungkook looked at him with nervous face )

Jungkook - Hyung I just wanted to ask you where bab... Taehyung is, I can't see him anywhere ( he asked to him and both looked at each other when they noticed Jungkook was saying babe )

Yoonji - Oh Kook today Taehyung had an appointment with the doctor so Jimin has taken Tae there, don't worry, both of them will come by afternoon ( she replied to him and Jungkook nodded his head with heavy heart because he wanted to meet his boyfriend in the morning )

Jin - Breakfast is ready, I was going to send someone to call you, now you have come down, so have breakfast and go ( he said to him and Jungkook nodded his head and went towards dining table to arrange the table because he can't live here for free without doing any work )

Time Skip :-

Jungkook was standing near window and looking outside with blank face because he didn't know what to do next in his life and other side he wants to make everything right but he was scared to face Taehyung and he doesn't know if he will forgive him or not but he will not leave him alone this time because Taehyung needs him most in his life and he will make him like before.

Jin - What are you doing here alone ( he asked to him while coming towards him and Jungkook came out from his thoughts and looked at him with surprise face )

Jungkook - Nothing hyung, I'm just thinking about our lives which got ruined because of me and now he is suffering here alone ( he replied to him with guilty face and Jin patted his shoulder softly )

Jin - There was no fault of yours in this, whatever was to happen has already happened and you too have suffered with him and may be he suffered more than you but still this thing can't change the fact that you also gone through so much in your life ( he said to him and Jungkook's eyes filled with tears and he looked away )

Jungkook - I don't know hyung, who suffered how much because it doesn't matter anymore and he was hurt but I was not there for him and left him alone but I thought that if I will leave him then everything will be fine but I couldn't even think in my dream that my parents would do something like this with him ( he replied to him and Jin looked at him )

Jin - I have been treating him for so many years and I have seen how much he loves you so don't think too much about this and try to make him happy and forget about bad memories and focus on your future ( he said to him and Jungkook nodded his head with teary eyes )

Jungkook - Thank you hyung for comforting me because you all are here for Taehyung but no one was there for me and I was handling everything alone ( he said to him and Jin hugged him tightly )

Jin - Don't feel alone from now on because we are with you and Tae ( he replied to him and Jungkook finally became relaxed and suddenly they heard car horn and looked towards window, they saw Jimin came back with Taehyung and Jungkook smiled at him )

Jungkook - Hyung I want to talk to him please ( he said to him while showing him his pleading eyes and Jin nodded his head and both went towards Taehyung's bedroom and Jimin looked at them in confusion )

Jimin - Hyung what are you doing here ( he asked to him and Jin looked at Jungkook then at him )

Jin - Chim he wants to talk to Tae, let him go inside the room ( he replied to him and Jimin looked at Jungkook with calm face and nodded his head so Jungkook smiled at him then Jinmin left from there and Jungkook entered inside the bedroom with nervous face )

Jungkook came inside the room and looked around for Taehyung, he saw his room was dark and giving him sad vibes, he heard water sound and understood that Taehyung is in the bathroom so he started looking around the room with nervous face and after sometime Taehyung came back in the room and saw someone is in his bedroom so he went towards him but Jungkook immediately looked at him.

Taehyung - J... Jungkook ( he said softly while stuttering and Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes, he couldn't control himself and hugged him tightly while crying and Taehyung froze on his place )

Jungkook - Babe I missed you so much, I can't tell you how was I living without you ( he said to him and Taehyung blinked his eyes and came to his sense and understood that it's not his dream because Jungkook is really here )

Taehyung - What are you doing here ( he asked to him angrily and broke the hug so Jungkook looked at him with confused face because he doesn't know what happened to him suddenly )

Jungkook - Babe what happened, why are you asking this, don't you happy after seeing me ( he asked to him while feeling hurt inside his heart )

Taehyung - It doesn't matter if I'm happy or not because you didn't care about me so get out from here ( he said to him rudely and Jungkook couldn't control his sob and Taehyung looked away from him )

Jungkook - Please babe listen to me, it's not what are you thinking please let me explain everything, don't be angry with me because I can't handle this ( he said to him while crying and Taehyung clenched his jaw because he can't see him crying like this )

Taehyung - You can go from here because I don't want to do with you anything, I'm fine like this ( he replied to him and went towards bed but he stopped when Jungkook hugged him from behind and Taehyung closed his eyes to control his emotions )

Jungkook - Babe don't punish me like this because I can't handle this anymore, I will die without you please forgive me, I did everything for you because I didn't want you to get hurt but still my parents hurted your parents ( he said to him and Taehyung eyes filled with tears when he remembered about his parents )

Taehyung - You left me when I need you most and now you are here, what do you think I should do Jungkook ( he replied to him and Jungkook bit his lips to control his sobs and Taehyung removed his hands from his waist and broke the hug )

Jungkook - I was also not okay babe, I was searching for you everywhere but didn't find you, please don't ignore me like this ( he said to him and Taehyung looked away from him because he was just angry at him that he left him without saying anything and Taehyung was doing everything for their relationship )

Taehyung - Why were you searching for me huh, you were going to marry that bastard, now what happened to you, did he left you that's why you are here ( he asked to him with blank face and Jungkook looked at him with shocked face )

Jungkook - How dare you to say something like this Kim Taehyung, I only loved you in past and still love you and I didn't let anyone touch me except you babe, how can you think that I will marry someone else other than you ( he replied to him angrily and Taehyung ignored him and went towards bed but Jungkook became more angry and pushed him on the bed and hovered over him )

Taehyung - What the hell are you doing, get up from my body, can't you hear me, have you lost your mind ( he said to him and Jungkook looked at him with angry face and Taehyung stared at him for sometime but he started getting flashback of his past where got tortured and started breathing heavily and Jungkook widened his eyes in shock and cursed himself )

Jungkook - Babe, please look at me, I'm here for you and you don't have to worried for anything, please take a deep breath and don't think about anything bad, just focus on me ( he said to him and Taehyung looked at him while taking deep breath but he was feeling restless so Jungkook without thinking smashed his lips and started kissing him passionatally )

But other side Taehyung became shocked and he froze on his place, Jungkook was hovering over his body and kissing him passionatally but he came back in his sense when Jungkook bit his lips so he pushed him immediately and glared at him but Jungkook was very desperate and angry now so he grabbed his collar and pulled him more close to his face and Taehyung looked at him with surprise face.

Jungkook - Kim Taehyung don't make me angry because you are doing too much now and listen to me first or else I will not leave you ( he said to him while threatening him and Taehyung looked at him with cold face and he looked at his pink lips and remembered their romantic moment where he always kissed him without any care )

Taehyung - What will you do huh ( he asked to him while challenging him and sat on the bed Jungkook looked at him with surprise face and went more close to his face and his lips touched Taehyung's corner lips and both were breathing heavily because of their closeness, he sat on his lap )

Jungkook - I have my way babe ( he whispered in seductive tone in his ear and Taehyung clenched his jaw to control himself, he grabbed his neck from behind with his one hand and with the other hand he roamed around on his back and Taehyung was feeling good when he touched him after so long )

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist without knowing himself and Jungkook smirked at him then he attached their lips in passionate kiss and Taehyung was pushing him because he didn't want to kiss him, he was very angry at him that's why but he wanted to kiss him badly and wreck him under him, how much he missed him in these years, he can't tell anyone but he love this boy so much.

Jungkook bit his lips harshly and Taehyung became furious so be pushed him on the bed and started kissing him passionatally and roughly so Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him more close to himself and started kissing him back with same passion and Taehyung was eating and sucking his lips hungrily and Jungkook moaned in pleasure, other side Taehyung felt satisfaction after hearing his melodious voice.

Taehyung - After leaving me you came back again and how dare you kiss me without my permission ( he asked to him angrily and squeezed his waist hardly and Jungkook looked at him with hooded eyes so Taehyung again smashed his lips and started kissing him passionatally while using his tongue )

Jungkook - Ahh~ babe ~~ calm down ( he said to him while moaning in pleasure and Taehyung didn't listen to him and slipped his hand inside his shirt and started rubbing his cold hand on his soft warm body and Jungkook closed his eyes in pleasure while moaning shamelessly and Taehyung smirked at him and after sometime he backed away from him so Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at him with surprise face )

Taehyung - Whatever you have to say, tell me quickly and get out of here ( he said to him and Jungkook sighed heavily and he understood that he is very angry and he will have to work very hard to convince him so he went near him and Taehyung looked at him with cold face )

Jungkook - It is not at all what you are thinking, you told me nothing that day and then you left from there and I had no idea what happened, after that I got a call from my father and he threatened me that if I didn't go back home, he would harm you and your family and he also told me that the last time you were attacked, it was he who got it done, I was so scared that I didn't know what to do, you weren't there and I had no one to tell me what to do, I couldn't see you getting hurt so I went back home thinking everything would be fine but I didn't know my parents would do something like this to you and because of them your parents are in this condition today, I know you suffered so much but please forgive me babe because I did everything for so no one hurt you but I didn't thought something like this will happen, I missed you so much in these years and was trying to find you ( he told him everything and Taehyung looked at him with blank face which was making him scared from him )

Taehyung - And what about your fiance ( he asked to him in his deep voice and Jungkook looked at him with done face )

Jungkook - I love you babe and how can you even think that when I love you, I will marry someone else, although he has been waiting for me for so many years and my parents are also pressurizing me to marry him but I didn't marry him and I always stay away from him ( he replied to him and Taehyung looked at him with confused face )

Taehyung - What do you mean that you stayed away from him, has he done something to you or tried to do it ( he asked to him and Jungkook looked at him with shocked face )

Jungkook - Babe your condition is also not good, so don't think too much about it, nothing happened to me, everything is fine now ( he replied to him while looking down and Taehyung grabbed his waist and pulled him more close to himself )

Taehyung - You don't need to tell me what to do and what not to do, just tell me your answer to what I asked you if he tried to do something with you and don't you even dare lie to me ( he asked to him in his deep husky voice and Jungkook felt shiver in his whole body )

Jungkook - H..He tried to force me many times but I never let that happen and I always tried to stay away from him, babe I never let him touch me so don't think too much, I'm fine now ( he replied to him and Taehyung clenched his jaw in anger and Jungkook can feel his intimidating aura )

Taehyung - How dare he touch you, I will not leave him alive, no one else can touch you except me because your everything belongs to me ( he said to him angrily and Jungkook looked at him with surprise face )

Jungkook - So this means that you have forgiven me and now you are not angry with me ( he asked to him while showing his cute doe eyes and Taehyung looked at him with blank face and smirked at him so Jungkook became confused but he gasped loudly when Taehyung lifted him in his arms and went towards door )

===============

Thank you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 134 43
A pretty boy made mafia's son fell for him~~
33.4K 2.7K 29
Jeon Jeongguk. Fifteen. Sophomore. In love.
398K 13.1K 43
The clumsy and socially awkward jungkook falls for the popular boy who has the perfect life, Taehyung.
39.9K 1.1K 24
Jungkook and Taehyung started out as friends, then became best friends, then lovers and then husbands. They had a few bumps along the way, but were s...