𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨�...

By wannabetaylorscat

───── ❝ ༻✦༺ ❞ ───── What happens when a football player and an international pop star start dating? Taylor S... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 - 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐁𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 - 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 - 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 - 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 - 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 - 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 - 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 - 𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 - 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕- 𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖 - 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 - 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 - 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏- 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐 - 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑 - 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒 - 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓 - 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔 - 𝐌𝐫𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕 - 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖 - 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐎𝐫 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗 - 𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎 - 𝐔𝐡 𝐨𝐡...𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

5.1K 99 29
By wannabetaylorscat

Taylor's POV

I woke up the next morning early, with Travis next to me. Last night I got to put Amelia to bed. I feel an indescribable connection to this girl. A connection that I can understand her through the eyes without even say words . A few hours of conversation with her makes me feel as if I've known her all my life and she was mine in some incarnation in a previous life. I really love this girl with all my heart and I know her what? less than 24 hours?. It's just a treat how special she is and how much she draws me to her with her character. Travis has a game today and as usual his family is going to support him, what he doesn't know is that I'm going to surprise him. I decided he was right and there was no point in hiding our relationship. It hasn't been revealed yet that we are together and I don't intend to declare it either, but those who see us today in a game together will understand on their own. Travis thinks I'm coming back home and I'll be at the airport and he'll be at during the game but I'm going to surprise him. I got up to brush my teeth and wash my face. I brushed my hair a bit.
And I got hungry so I left the room quietly to go down to the kitchen and make us breakfast.
When I left the room, I closed the door gently and continued walking down the hall, exactly two steps later I saw the door of Amelia's room opened and she came out rubbing her eyes.

I smiled and opened my arms for her to come. She came closer to me and wrapped her arms behind my legs and hugged me. She's very short and I'm very tall so it is strange that she reaches a certain height of my legs. I saw that she was still sleepy and it was hard for me to hug her like that so I picked her up and she put her head on my shoulder. She is very thin and weighs nothing relative to her age so it is very easy for me to pick her up.
I smiled even more and stroked her hair.

"Good morning sweetie".

"Good morning blondie" She told me in a sleepy voice and I laughed at how she called me.

"How did you sleep?"
I asked as I started to walked with her in my arms towards the kitchen.

"Good". she mumbled .
I decided to spoil her and the truth is that I didn't want to take her off my hands, I like that she's close to me like this. So I decided to gave up breakfast for now and go sit with her on the couch in the living room until she recovers from her sleep. I held her close to my chest and stroked her little head while playing with her hair. I started giving her little kisses in the face. On her forehead, on her cheeks, on her cute little nose, in her little closed eyes and around her little mouth.

"I need to tell you something but it's stay between us...no word to dad!".
I said that I know she's listening to me right now, and as soon as I mentioned her dad and that it was a secret she immediately opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Mmmm I already like it!".
She said immediately and I bursted laughing.

"I'm coming to the game today and we supsrise him, I talk to your grandma and she knows I'm coming but I need your help with something. It's the first time they are gonna see me and your dad together in public and probably you. I assume there will be paparazzi and a lots of people so I ask you to be on my side all the time ".

She nodded and her big smile appears all over her face.

"He's going to be so excited! You should come with a matching shirt to the game like we do".

"Oh I didn't thought about that! You're right!"

"I'm hungry...any chance of pancakes?"
She looked at me with sparks in her eyes and I smiled. How could I say no?.
It's impossible say no to her.

"Okay, but you will have to eat vegetables and toast and maybe even scrambled eggs".

She nodded immediately as if she would agree to anything if they offered her pancakes in return.

"Yayy!! I'll help make the orange juice!"

"Yes to that! High five honey!" I gave her my palm and she immediately smiled and gave me hers and we did high five.

"Yes breakfast!! Let's go, let's go!!"
I said in a quick tone after seeing her start to run towards the kitchen and I started in a fast walking after her.

She took the stool from the side and dragged it next to me. She rolled up the sleeves of the pyjama and tried to get up to take the juicer from the shelf. She was standing on her tiptoes and I was afraid she would fall so in a quick movement I put a hand on her back for support and helped her get me down myself.

"Be careful sweetie, here you go"
I brought her the machine and 3 oranges. She immediately entered them to the machine and inserted a cup underneath. She took the matters very seriously and I smiled from the side looking for the pans and the other ingredients to prepare the food. She's acting like 16 years old and she's all grown up.

"Thank you" she said .

"You're very welcome...now, you didn't brushed your teeth so when the food will be ready go wash your face and brush your teeth okay?"
I said and she nodded with a smile.
I started cutting the vegetables and continued to make the omelettes and finally made the pancakes with Amelia's help.
While we were cooking Amelia asked me questions about my life and I did that too.
I like talking to her and getting know her better.
Suddenly I heard Travis' voice coming from behind us and I turned to see him.

"Wow smells good! What do my girls cooked together?
Travis asked and smiled. He came up behind Amelia and hugged her.

"Daddy!" Amelia said and jumped at him. Her hair was messy and in the way of her face from the jump so she moved it and wrapped her small hands behind Travis's neck. He immediately catched her and wrapped her in his big arms.

"Oh hi to you too princess!" He laughed at her jump and gave her kisses on the cheek.

"Hello to you too beautiful". He told me and took a step towards me with Amelia in his hands. He bent down a little and gave me a kiss. I closed my eyes and smiled during it. Then he kissed my forehead. Amelia looked at us with a disgusting look and we laughed realizing that she was in the room. We got used all this time to be together without her being with us.

"what are you two making?" he asked rubbing my back

"We made breakfast! And Taylor even made pancakes! I helped her and look dad I made the orange juice! So do you have a power for the game today!" Amelia hastened to say instead of me.

"Wow Ames! I'm so proud of you! And thank you so much for both of you"
He told us and a big smile form on her face and on mine too.

We decided to sit in the yard to eat breakfast and started setting the table Travis and I while Amelia went to brush her teeth.

"I can't believe you won't come to my game today". He said and his voice sounded disappointed. I felt bad for not telling him the truth but I also wanted to surprise him.

"I know..but my job calls me. There are a few things that need to go through my approval and I have to fly today" I lied of course.

"I know, but I would be happy to see you there...but I already understood that you don't want them to know about us yet and we'll hide a little longer and I'm fine with that". Ugh I felt really bad lying him and I was so close to tell him that I'm more than ready for the world know about us. But I guess surprise is surprise.

Amelia came running before I could say anything and we all sat down to eat. We laughed and shared stories until it was time for me to "go" but actually I was going to be at Donna and Ed's house. They bought me a matching red sweatshirt and Donna made sure to also buy me a new white top that I would have anyway. I'll just go to the game with them, but all these hours I'll be with them and talk to get to know them better.
I went to change into normal clothes so as not to leave the house in pyjamas, obviously. I took the bag with me and Travis and Amelia walked with me to the door.

"Make sure you take care of yourself! Don't stress yourself if you feel you can't and don't forget to call me when you finish the game". I gave him instructions and he smiled and gave me a short kiss.

"And you! don't forget to let me know that you arrived home safe and sound. Have a nice flight my love!" He said and I smiled only to see Amelia down there biting her lips not to laugh. She know how to lie this young lady.

"Bye Taylor I will miss you". She said coming to hug me and a big smile ,half second for turning into laughing appeared on her face.

"See you in a few hours there honey " I whisper in her ear and winked close enough to her that Travis wouldn't see.
Then kissed her on the cheek, gave last kiss goodbye to Travis and waved as I walked out.

A few hours later....
Travis's POV

We had a final talk with the coach and we went to the grass field to start the game. Adrenaline started flowing in my body and I wanted to start playing. I turned one last time to the window to see my family and when I lifted my head towards the window no one prepared me for who I was going to see there. Taylor, my love, stood there with a red sweatshirt that matched the team and cheered me on with applause. My only love, the one my heart goes out to for a little over three months, is standing there next to my mother, next to my daughter and decided to come surprise me. She said she's not ready to go out in public yet but here she is, standing in the most exposed place. there are thousands of cameras around her but she standing and clapping. She came for me. She stood there and took a risk. She came to support me and I don't think I could have had a better surprise than that before the game. Now I have to win for her precisely because I know she's there watching, I want to dedicate the victory to her.

"So who's your mystery girlfriend Kelce" Patrick asked knowing I'm dating someone.

"Actually she's right there bro". I said pointing to her and smile the biggest smile I had. She's so perfect and so beautiful, this is my winning.

"Taylor swift bro?!!! How?!?"
He asked surprised but the truth is that I don't have an answer for him because the truth is that I myself don't know how luck played with me. I just looked at her smiling.
I saw Amelia hugging her and she picked her up in her hands in front of everyone and they both laughed and even my mom took a pictures of them. Very quickly everyone turned their heads and realized she was in the game and took a pictures and videos of her, but she didn't seem to care, she was focused on me. She was proud of me and didn't care about anything else. The game started and my heart wanted to win for them. I was proud of who she was, I was proud of who I saw. I looked at her and said "I love you" slowly hopefully she'll read my lips, so to explain to her that's what I said I made a heart and pointed at her. She told me "I love you" back and I smiled even more that she was able to understood me from afar.
My heart was pounding and I don't understood at all how Taylor did all this in a surprise that we both know is a big deal. But I guess after this day nothing will be the same.

——-

The game is over, we won and it was a sweet victory. The friends from the team jumped on me after they found out that I was dating Taylor. Even the coach congratulated me and was happy for me, everyone was very surprised. I went to take a quick shower and change into a more comfortable suit to run to see my family and Taylor as soon as possible.
I saw her leaving and behind her was my mother with Amelia hand in hand. She ran to me and I hugged her tight and kissed her immediately , I didn't expect her to surprise me like that, hell I didn't expect it at all.

"Are you crazy?" I asked and she laughed and smiled her beautiful smile.

"A little bit...you were amazing!"
I kissed her even harder. There could be no words to describe how excited I was to see her and how much I appreciate what she did for me. So I just kissed her. This is a huge step for our relationship. In a few minutes when we walk out the door and there will be phones taking pictures of us, we will not be the same again. Now it's our secret to the world. And I must walk with her proudly and slowly, not run into any car and enjoy every moment I'm with her. She deserves to know that I'm not ashamed of her and I'm proud of her. Amelia quickly came to give me a hug and congratulate me. She then gave Taylor a hand and we started walking towards people who were taking pictures of us.

Taylor's POV

Amelia took my hand and I took Travis as we walked the three of us and I'm on the middle. My boyfriend on the right, and his daughter which she's part of my life too, on the left. Cameras and flashes were in our faces. I was scared for both of them they not that used to it but to my surprise..Amelia smiled at them and waved.. She handled it like a big girl!. And Travis smiled and show confidence holding my hand in what seemed to be proud. I was happy. Could be this my happy ending?.
I was so scared for Amelia. Fear of protecting her. She didn't choose that her dad and his girlfriend would be celebrities. Her face will be more exposed in the world than it has been until now. I even felt guilty and I didn't want it, everything happened so fast and I was focused on me and Travis,that I didn't even ask her what she wanted. But it seemed like she didn't care at all, she enjoyed it and just like her dad she was proud to see next to me.
I couldn't help but stop smiling while walking down the hall. Cameras have always been an insecurity for me and walking from place to place until I got into the car seemed like an eternity. But Travis and Amelia changed something that for 18 years I thought would never happen. I walk confidently and even with a smile. The world and the cameras are not really there when I walk with them. It's a strange feeling that I want to explore more and even experience more of it. Could it be that going out in public until now was just fear and simply not with the right person?.
We waved goodbye to Donna and arrived at Travis' convertible. We both sat in the front and Amelia sat behind us. I reached my hand back and gave it to her to caress her tiny leg.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Thank you so much for doing this for me! Thank you both for the confidence you gave me. I feel so loved and wanted by you. I want more and I'm not ashamed to tell you that you are my little family. Today you managed to make the paparazzi look like air next to us and I really enjoyed it".
I told them and they looked at me smiling.

"Thanks to you Taylor! Dad's games are always fun, but today was the most special game I ever got to experience. I never thought that my dad would have a better partner than you and beyond that you are my biggest inspiration and I would like to be like you when I grow up ,you're also a source of immense pride. Thank you for choosing me and Dad to give you what you deserve. And I'm also not ashamed to say that you and dad are my immediate family from now on. I love you guys". Amelia said.

This little girl is the most special girl ever, did I say that? I'm not that sensitive type because I've gotten to know a lot of fans stories and I've taken a lot of fire from so many sources in my life that I've developed a kind of personal mechanism against it. But something about this little girl makes me excited every time anew and here I'm with tears in my eyes again from the words of a 6 year old girl..soon to be 7.
She moved forward as much as she could because of the belt to hug us. She wrapped one hand behind my neck and her other hand behind Travis' neck.

"We love you so much Taylor! So much!"
Travis said and I looked at them in tears but with a smile.
Amelia wiped away my tears and moved her other hand from behind Travis's neck to my neck and she wrapped her little arms around me. She kissed my cheek and her little lips and her touch with me is special in a way I can't explain . I might one day steal her from Travis and decide she's mine forever.

"I love you two so much! And I'm so so proud of you Travis for the game today and of you Amelia. Today was amazing!"

"So can we go to a restaurant to celebrate your victory dad together with Taylor? Pleaseeee" she begged Travis and I nodded smiling joining her.

"Fine!" He said

"Yay!!!" Amelia and I yelled with our hands in the air.

One hour later

We arrived at the restaurant and Amelia and I sat together across from Travis. We were holding hands under the table and Amelia was looking a little tired so I played with her hair. We were photographed there as well, but I didn't care anymore. I'm with my family, the people I love and the people who remind me of home wherever I go.

"What do you want to eat Ames?" I asked her.

"I want pesto pasta and and I want to drink lemonade". She said

"Oh sounds good! I'll take it too but with a white wine...how about you babe?"
I asked looking from my menu to his face.

"I want lasagna and red wine". He said and I could feel my stomach rumbling.

"That sounds delicious too!" I said sincerely and he laughed.

"It's okay honey, we'll eat together".
The three of us continued to talk and in the middle some fans came to ask for a picture. Travis would not have seen a problem even if they disturbed us, on the contrary he was enthusiastic for me and even offered to be the one to take pictures. I love him so much and I can say wholeheartedly that I'm in love. The food arrived and we ate in silence, of course I was too hungry and finished my food and helped Travis finish his. Amelia fell asleep on my lap and I covered her with my sweatshirt.

"Let's raise a toast" he said raising his glass. I smiled and raised mine too.

"Let's raise a toast to the girl I love the most in the whole world " He started to say as a joke and I started laughing.

"Please don't say my name..please don't say my name". I said and continued with the joke because I know what his reference is and with the other hand I covered my face.

"Taylor..." he said and laughed. We collided with the glass and raised a toast. I laughed and looked at his beautiful eyes. I took a sip of the wine and so did he.

"So I guess we're doing it official ?".
He said following what happened today and I smiled my biggest smile of the day.

"We're doing it official !" I said back and I came closer to kiss him.

We went back to the car, this time I sat in the back so that Amelia could be put on my lap and that she would be comfortable sleeping not sitting up. We got home, put Amelia to bed and went to Travis' room. We had sex of course. Quiet sex because of Amelia. It was so damn hard not to scream or moan, he fucked me god knows how much and it was excellent sex tho. When Travis is winning you can also feel the energy in his body. he fucked me so fucking well. It was a perfect day and was special and I went to sleep curled up in his arms. Knowing that tomorrow morning I will get up in the morning that our photos will be in every possible media and maybe also on TV. But tomorrow is not yet the day and I want to end it quietly and in the most relaxed way possible. I guess today we've been doing it official.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 398 17
What if the only thing you want is the one thing you cannot have? In this story Taylor is a year younger than Travis and Austin, who are best friend...
3.9K 149 3
My Taylor x Travis one shots and short stories, cross-posted from AO3. 1. Take Me Out and Take Me Home (Forever and Ever) Little and big ways that th...
63.3K 1.2K 19
A fictionalized account of the beginning of Taylor and Travis' relationship, largely inspired by Travis Kelce's recent WSJ article.
98.2K 5K 41
She's alone again, about to go on tour, forced to fake a smile and make it through. He's been kicked off his dream football team after a drug proble...