Queenly Values (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

This is my first ever Time Travel try. I'm not touching it deep down but will try to make it interesting. Ple... More

1 Khushi the Explorer
2 Sand Clock
3 Chevalier
4 Arnav and Khushi
5 Who is she?
6 Angry Arnav
7 Restless Khushi
8 Restlessness
9 Khushi's Pretext
10 Teasing Khushi, Embarrassing Arnav
11 Who intimidates whom?
12 Prince Aparajit
13 Prince's Order
14 As a friend
15 Straightforward
16 Allegation
17 The Oath
18 Hemadri
19 Khushi's Play
20 Together
21 Subway
22 Prince's Proposal
23 Proof
24 Suggestion
25 Time Traveler
26 Modern Era
27 New Experience
28 Innocents
29 Promise
30 Magic Thing
31 Without Sand Clock
32 Teasing Arnav
33 Personal Desires
34 Destined to...
35 Lifeline
37 Declaration
38 Plan
39 Happiness
40 Plan
41 End of Difference
42 Fun?
43 Has already been created!
44 Conjugal Love
45 Arnav's Wish
46 The Pooja
47 Wedding
48 Arnav's Thought
49 Plan is ready
50 The Killer
51 Hero of the Story
52 Another Twist
53 Prince Aparajith Vs Aparajith
54 Anything for Sand Clock
55 About the Change
56 Last Part
Epilogue

36 Parallel Universe

1.3K 109 12
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 36 Parallel Universe

Khushi understood she could not give any excuses anymore but, what about the PARALLEL UNIVERSE? Could not she avoid it? But where was the sand clock? Without that, how could she return to 2023? If she stayed there, Arnav would not accept any of her excuses. At the same time, what would she do without the sand clock? Did she have any other choice than staying here? She was highly confused.

"Guruji, please fix their wedding date," The king said.

Shivguru nodded, making Khushi gulp down. Arnav became delighted. Finally, his wish of marrying Khushi was going to come true.

"This month last week has an auspicious day. We can fix the wedding on that day" Shiuvguru said.

"We will start preparations," The king said.

"Go ahead"

Queen Medha came to Khushi and pecked her forehead. Khushi smiled at her awkwardly.

"Arnav loves you so much. He doesn't give the right to anyone to call him ARNAV who is not close to him. You are the only one who got the right. I hope you will understand that."

Khushi became emotional. What did she do? She had created expectations in their mind unknowingly but it didn't matter now. It was not just about HER wish but about a KINGDOM.

"We are happy as we are going to get a daughter-in-law who is not just beautiful with the brain but also bold and brave. Any kingdom needs such a QUEEN" Chaitanya said.

"Khushi thinks, she is not capable of being a Queen," Arnav said.

"If you are not, then who else?" The king asked.

Khushi smiled embarrassingly.

"Don't think of anything, dear. You are going to RULE our Prince. Be happy..." The king smiled.

"Yeah, I will come to your place afterward," Medha said.

Khushi didn't know why would she come to her place. She nodded ok.

"You just came from the temple. You should be tired. Go and take a rest," Medha said.

That was when Padmakshi came there to get blessings from Shivguru. She touched his feet.

Arnav saw a guard waiting for him outside. He had been sent him for an important work.

"Guruji, I got a work... Shall we go?" Arnav asked.

"Yeah... you can," Shivguru said.

Arnav looked at his parents who nodded ok. He looked at Khushi smiling. She followed him silently, thinking about her changed life. Why did she particularly wish to see the Maurya Empire leaving all other Empires of India behind? Why did she particularly meet Arnav leaving everyone in the Maurya Empire when there were many people in the Kingdom? Why did she miss the sand clock that was the only source to go back to 2023? Was she destined for Arnav?

Arnav saw her thinking deeply. He knew what she was thinking.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

Khushi looked at him plainly. Her sight fell on the honey seller who she saw in the market. Giving a jar to a guard, he left the place. The guard brought it to Arnav.

"It's here, Prince Aparajith" He extended a jar.

Taking it from him, Arnav gave it to Khushi. Khushi looked into the jar and found HONEY in it. She smiled. Taking a few drops of honey on her fingertip, she tasted it. It tasted unlike modern-era honey. It was with less sweetness and slightly iron smelled. She had no doubt it was PURE honey. The modern era was running with DUPLICATE properties. She sighed.

"How much money did you give the honey seller?" She asked.

"People won't get money from Royals," The guard said in a low voice.

"Where is the person?"

"He just left"

"Call him," Khushi said hurriedly.

The guard rushed chasing the honey seller. Khushi extended her hand towards Arnav who raised his brows.

"Give me money"

Arnav removed a small silk bag from his hip with a smile and extended it to Khushi.

"How much is it worth?" She asked as she didn't know the ANCIENT value.

"You are going to be the wife of the Prince. You can give what you wish..." he smiled.

Khushi saw the guard bringing the honey seller whom she saw in the market. He greeted Arnav joining his hands.

"How much I should give you for the honey?" Khushi asked.

"I can't take money from you," he said hesitatingly.

Khushi looked at the guard and asked,

"Did you tell him, not to get money from me?"

He nodded no hurriedly and said,

"But, you don't have to give him money,"

"Why?"

"You are a Royal guest"

"So, could I snatch anything from people?"

The guard was silent.

"Do you know how he collected this honey?"

He nodded yes.

"Don't you think, hard work should be respected? It's very hard to collect honey. We should understand that" Khushi took a few gold coins from the bag given by Arnav. She extended it to the honey seller whose face lit brightly. He took them from her politely.

"Long live the Royal guest" He blessed her and left.

"Honey is used extensively in the palace... how do you get it?"

"There are teams that work to fulfill the needs of the Palace. This is the first time; we got it from the public" The guard said.

"Oh... ok, you can go"

The guard left the place.

"If the palace has enough honey, why did you get it from the market?" She asked Arnav.

"It's because you wished for it"

"You were with me only. When did you order your guard to bring it?"

"My slight gesture is enough for my guards to understand my orders" He smiled.

Khushi nodded.

"by the way, I like your policy"

"What?"

"That, you want to respect every citizen of this kingdom and his hard work. That's the main VALUE any QUEEN should have" he smiled.

That was when Arnav saw Viraj the commander-in-chief entering the palace.

"Khushi, you go to your room. I will just come. Viraj is here... I want to talk to him about our force"

"Ok..."

Arnav went to meet Viraj.

Khushi walked to her room, looking at her surroundings. She didn't know how her future would be. She didn't know where her sand clock went. Suddenly, something clicked in her mind. Why didn't she ask Guruji about it, without telling the sand clock? Couldn't she ask him, SHE MISSED SOMETHING AND WHETHER SHE WOULD GET IT BACK OR NOT?

She walked back to the King's room. She saw Padmakshi going out of the king's room. She was supposed to get in, but she stopped hearing the king's saying.

"I didn't expect you would lie to stop Khushi that she is related to Arnav"

"Lie? It's not a lie. It's true she is somewhat related to Arnav"

"How?"

"I could not connect the dots. It's BEYOND my knowledge" Shivguru said.

"Didn't you understand anything more from her palm lines?"

"I did... when I got to know Arnav is still alive, I wondered because there is no chance for him to be alive"

"Yes, you already told us that his life is destined to end by the poisoned arrow."

Khushi was shocked to the core. Was Arnav supposed to die by the arrow? Did she CHANGE the history by saving him? That meant was the parallel universe already created?

"She not only saved Arnav and your kingdom. She is going to be the savior of Arnav"

"Means?"

"Arnav will cross all the odd times of his life if he marries the girl who saved him. That's why I want Arnav to marry her because we don't know when will his life end. I told you, as per his horoscope, Arnav's life ended already. I can't understand how the fate changed. There is nothing to predict from his horoscope or his palm lines. His life will be depending on only his life partner. If he marries Khushi the one who saved his life, he will live long. As per her palm lines, she will live long with her husband. Arnav will be alive ONLY if he marries Khushi. Or else, I can't say what will happen to him"

"If it is so, can't we find a Princess who has such a horoscope?"

"You can find a Princess but what if Arnav dies understanding that Khushi will not be in his life anymore?"

"Will it happen?"

"I can't say no because his life already ended. Anything can happen to him"

Khushi was more shocked. Would Arnav die if she left him? Her heartbeat increased as if it would break her rib. Her hands shivered. Her eyes automatically tear up. She could not bear the truth of Arnav's death.

"Accept the girl wholeheartedly," Shivguru said.

"Why won't we accept her? She is the future of our kingdom. It's enough if she is with us. We will not raise our finger at her even though she doesn't follow our culture and customs" King Chaitanya said emotionally.

"Yes, we will be grateful to her," Medha said.

"No need. She will not give you a chance to raise your finger at her and will do her duty"

"Thank you, Guruji. You came to our kingdom at the right time as an eye opener"

"God must be great"

They stood up. Khushi hurriedly left the place before they came out. She headed to her room. She saw Arnav talking with Viraj. She felt a tug in her heart. Her legs automatically moved towards him. After giving him some orders, Arnav went to his room. Khushi entered Arnav's room with the honey jar. Arnav smiled at her.

"Khushi...have not you kept the honey jar in your room yet?" he asked.

She nodded no.

"But why?"

She said nothing but stared at him.

"Khushi, are you alright?" He asked.

As he didn't expect, she threw herself on his chest, making him shock.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
261K 12.9K 37
Peep in to know more IPKKND story Starts after suicide attempt of khushi This is my first work so kindly over see my mistakes. Hope reader would lik...
267K 12.7K 49
Hi guys! it's my first story on ipkknd .this story will have arshi and payash as main leads....plss do support me..I won't be getting enough time to...
230K 13.1K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...